|✿| Sister (Y/n) |✿|

╔═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╗

Request:

"Can I request an angst? Norman loved (Y/n) very much; when Ray, Emma, and Norman were talking in the infirmary Isabella got a call that (Y/n) had to be shipped out, but she got the choice of either becoming a mother or dying - she chose to become a mother. Timeskip to when they attack a farm - or Gracefield that is - where (Y/n) is stationed, Norman saw her with children around her and was shocked to say the least, but you can add more."

Type: Angst, Fluff

Warnings: None

Au's: None

Spoilers: Chapter 175-176

Description: (Y/n) was given the option that night to either meet her doom or become a Mama like Isabella - she chose the latter for fear of the plan not working in her favor. She didn't want to die.

A/N: Thank you so much for this request! It was really interesting to write for and I hope I did alright!

Also, since (Y/n) would be around thirteen like the others, I don't think she would be a offical Mama yet so instead I made her an assistant like Sister Krone.

I believe this is the last request I have for now? So until the next one.

╚═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╝

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"I have wonderful news for you, (Y/n)."

The girl in question wanted to send a scowl to the woman - the woman she once loved dearly like a mother, but now only felt disgust towards; especially after she broke Emma's leg. The others were in the infirmary at the moment, perhaps planning how to get (Y/n) out of this mess.

"Since your scores are nearly always perfect and with my own suggestion to the higher ups, you have the choice to become a mother." A sickly sweet smile was on her lips as she said this, as well as a dark gleam in those purple irises. It made her sick to her stomach. "Either that or you can go through with the shipment and say goodbye to the world. It's your choice." She added on lowly as she stared the girl down intensely.

(Y/n) was about to blurt out her anger, yet she found herself hesitating to snap at the woman. For a moment she allowed the situation at hand to really sink it. The escape plan would be near, but would she be able to go along with it? If she was being shipped tomorrow, there was no way she could leave on her own; they had briefly mentioned that option before Isabella retrieved her.

Yet, what if it didn't work? What if that failed... then what? She didn't want to die; she wanted to live, to see the human world with her family. If they all succeeded without her, they'd come back and get her; right? They'd understand the choice she made at the time... right?

"I... I accept." Those words came out strained as if her mind was refusing, not wanting her to voice the choice she had made. Deep down she felt terrible and riddled with guilt, but she was so scared and this would guaranteed her safety for now. "I'll become a mother." She then added on a bit more smoothly. The wide grin that presented itself on Isabella's face did not ease her in the slightest.