horimiya oc reader x izumi

By mariahstar14

this is a story for my oc reader since i love izumi miyamura so much if you read it you'll find out. hope you... More

chapter one- meeting star hori
chapter 2- meeting him
chapter three- i like seeing you like this
chapter 4 - your so bold!
chapter 5~ what type of song's you like?
chapter 6 what is your name?
chapter 7 you don't have to apologize
Chapter 8 how did you know exactly what I wanted?
chapter 9 your more normal than me
chapter 10 izumi is mine!
chapter 11 I love you
chapter 12 why are you guys fighting?
chapter 14 I knew you were hot!
chapter 15 you changed my experience
chapter 16 your sick!
chapter 17 it's all about chika-chan!
Chapter 18 I heard you
Chapter 19 Now i know how hard it is to say see you tomorrow
chapter 20 You are the biggest dummy alive!
chapter 21 you can dance?
chapter 22 you cut your hair?!
chapter 23 that was my first kiss!
chapter 24 she's mine!
chapter 25 when your not here with me
chapter 26 hurry up and get back here dummy
chapter 27 I fell for you not a "normal girl"
chapter 28 There was a heat within me
Chapter 29 boys with anger issues kinda live for it.
A/n
chapter 31 Well this is an exception!
chapter 32 Awe what do you not love me anymore?
chapter 33 if you had to could you punch star-chan?
chapter 34 that's why i love you star hori!
chapter 35 let's go on our first date!
chapter 36 my prince charming
chapter 37 best date ever!
chapter 38 M-miss miyamura?!
chapter 39 i wanna show you how beautiful I think you are
chapter 40 A/N
chapter 41 big Bwuther!
chapter 42 go home!
chapter 43 what will my life look like?
chapter 44 Then let's get married!
chapter 45 I would gift you the sky pt 1
chapter 46 I would gift you the sky! pt2
chapter 47 I would gift you the sky pt3 final chapter
chapter 48 the future

chapter 13 it's a misunderstanding

582 13 0
By mariahstar14

Toru walks down the school pathway heading towards the class when a gust of wind blows softly making some papers fall out the window. Huh? Wait, what? Toru says stopping as the papers fall in front of him and he picks them up. Sorry, are you okay?! The girl with green hair asks looking out the window causing toru to look up at her and they stare at each other.

In the student council room. Two, four,six, eight... Thanks for picking these up for me. The girl with green hair says after counting the papers. Must be tough handling everything by yourself. Toru says. I don't do it all. Remi and sengoku-kun handle the things they're able to handle. The wind blows her hair softly. Remi always opens this window for us, so we get this nice breeze. The girl with green hair says turning and smiling at toru making his eyes widen. It's kind of cool how you work this hard, even when nobody's looking. Toru says. Wait, are you talking about me? She asks. Yeah. you good with those papers? Toru asks with a small smile. Huh? Yeah, i'll be fine. Thanks for the help, ishikawa-kun. She thanks.

With izumi and toru in the courtyard

Izumi's pov

Here. I say handing ishikawa a frozen treat and eat mine. This for me? Toru asks, taking it. We were supposed to head home together, but you didn't show. So star-san...

~ ugh, you must be dying of heat! Promise me you'll take your jacket off when you walk home! H-here, i got some frozen treats. Have one with toru when he gets here. Star-san says handing me a bag of frozen treats.~

... gave me these. Apparently they were half off. I say moving my collar. I see, they're from star. How nice... I can't have melon, dammit! Ishikawa-kun says with his head down. Huh?! I asked shocked by what he said. We both notice sengoku-kun walking dying from the heat. Me and ishikawa-kun slid in front of him with our arms out. Hold it! We say in unison. Making sengoku-kun flench.

Few moments later

This is what you stopped me for? Sengoku-kun asks scoping some of the juicy melon and eating it. Well I can't eat two... I say trailing off. So I'm your garbage disposal? Sengoku-kun asks with a blank face. Sorry. I say and stick my tongue out. Oh, miyamura-kun, your tongue turned white. Sengoku-kun says making me open my eyes and look at my tongue. Maybe 'cause i'm eating this popsicle. I say looking down at my tongue. Let me see yours. I asked, looking over at sengoku-kun. He sticks out his tongue showing that it's green. Whoa, it's green! Like, super green! I say in shock. Glad you two are enjoying this. I bet I'm the only one who didn't get anything. Toru says then sticks his tongue out. Ishikawa-kun your tongue's kind of long. I say, noticing how long it was. Really? Ishikawa-kun asks, turning towards me looking at his tongue. It is long. Like a snake's. I'll have to tell remi and sakura about it later. sengoku-kun says with a smirk. (A/N what that tongue doooo! I'm sorry for lowkey simping for toru.) could you not?! Who's sakura? Ishikawa-kun asks. Sakura kono. She's on the student council with remi and i. Sengoku-kun explains making ishikawa-kun think about who he's talking about. Oh, the nerdy-looking girl! Ishikawa-kun says realizing who he's talking about. Don't call her that. Sengoku-kun says side glancing ishikawa-kun. Come to think of it, there are a lot of girls on the council. Ishikawa-kun states. We both look at him and soot away. Sengoku's harem. We both say in unison scooting slowly. Hey! It's strictly business! Sengoku-kun shouts at us. You get to use the A/C in the council room as much as you want...like a spoiled king. Ishikawa-kun says. You have that much power, prez?! I say leaning away. Don't make me out to be some villain. Though yes, the A/C is a special privilege. You can swing by the student council to cool off any time. Sengoku-kun says. Huh? Me and ishikawa-kun ask tilting our heads. You mean it? Ishikawa-kun asks making sengoku-kun looking over at us.

In the student council room third pov

Rock, paper, scissors!

Ugh, i lost! Star shouts ruffling her hair. Star-san and miyamura-kun have to go! Yuki says making Kyoko nudge her sister in the side, raising her eyebrow. That made star blush and wave her sister away. They swung by... and brought friends. Sengoku says with a straight face.

With star and izumi

Oolong tea, orange juice, a cola... what else? Star asked, putting my fingers down as she counted. Strawberry milk. Izumi says. Oh right! Star says, smiling at izumi.

Back in the student council room

Hey, are star-san and miyamura-kun really not dating? Ayasaki asks toru,yuki,and kyoko. Uh... who knows... they all say in their minds. I feel like ishikawa-kun would be a way better match for star-san! Ayasaki says looking over at toru. W-wait, really?! Toru says shooting up out of his seat with a blush on his face. Cut it out. He just gave up on her. Yuki says rocking back an forth. Toru lays on the table with his head down while Kyoko rolls her eyes patting his back. Sakura looks up at sengoku and he leans down. Ishikawa-kun has a crush on star-san? She asks, whispering into sengoku's ear. Yeah, sounds like it. Sengoku whispers then stands back up straight. If you really want to be with starry-chan. Well that's kinda tough seeing as i don't know her as well as kyo-chan. Sengoku says then looks over at kyoko. Well seeing that she doesn't open up very quickly and that she's a literal shut in. i'd say he'd have to be a very pation person! Kyoko says, nodding her head. Wait, what? Why? Where's this coming from? Toru asks sitting up. Ishikawa-kun has a crush on star-san... sakura says in her mind staring at toru.

With izumi and star

Izumi dropped the cola. Oh,crap, the cola! He says freaking out then picking it up. Star holds the drinks then tilts her head. Who wanted that again? Star asks, trying to remember.

Back in the council room

Yuki kept leaning back and forth in her chair while kyoko braided her own hair to pass the time. They sure are taking their time getting drinks. Yuki says, making Kyoko nod her head. I wonder what they're up to? Sakura says holding papers. Hearing that made toru shoot up out of the chair looking nervous. I don't mean, like, they're doing anything weird! Sakura says nervously. Yeah. what could they get up to in the middle of the day at school? Ayasaki asks, tilting her head. So... what are they up to? Toru asked nervously.

With izumi and star

Izumi drops the change.

Oh my... jeez, get your dropping everything today! Star says crouching down while giggling and picking up the coins. Sorry... izumi says. No problem! Don't apologize. Star says with a smile.

Back in the council room

Toru groans with a blank face. See, look what you did. Ayasaki whispers to sakura. I shouldn't have put it that way... sakura says. Don't worry. I bet miyamura just dropped the change or something. Yuki says nuding toru. Yeah yeah. That's most likely what happened. Kyoko says trying to reassure toru. Toru pats kyoko and yuki's heads. Yoshikawa's and hori's kindness deserves to be put in the class log for posterity. Good thing i'm class leader today. Toru says, still patting there heads. Don't fill the classroom log with useless crap. Ayasaki says. Stop messing around with my hair! Yuki says smacking toru's hand. Exactly your messing it up! Kyoko says moving toru's hand away. Messing around... sakura says, staring at the three teenagers. Hey, sorry for the wait! Star says opening the door. we would've been back sooner. Izumi says walking into the classroom with star following. Hey, thanks! Got my cola? Toru asks, walking up to izumi and taking the cola from his arms. I'm really sorry. Izumi whispers to toru. Huh? For what? Toru asks, looking over at izumi. Star screwed me. Izumi whispers making toru flench. I'm really sorry to do this to you, ishikawa-kun. Izumi says to toru making him run away. Stop! I don't want to hear it! Please, don't! Toru says as Izumi chases after him. Wait, what? Izumi asks. Star stands there with a confused look on her face holding the other drinks in her arms. I don't want to hear it! Please, don't! Toru shouts. What happened? Senkgoku asks leaning over. He was holding toru's soda when... star says tailing off. Oh, damn, that really sucks! If i were you, i'd be going after the guy who did me like that! Sengoku says. Yeah, sengoku-kun! That's how a real man handles it! Ayasaki says. Oh wow! Kyoko says. Aw, man. Yuki says. Yoshikawa? Toru calls making yuki turn and look at him. You've got a bunch of pens, right? Could you stab me in the arm with one? Toru asks, pointing at his arm. Whoa! Why? Just cause you got screwed out of a drink? Yuki asks, sweat dropping. Yeah, c'mon, ishikawa-kun. I didn't mean to. It, like, just... happened. Izumi says, shrugging his shoulders looking at the ground. Yeah, one thing leads to another. I should've tried to stop it before it happened, but the deed is done. Star says not looking toru in the eyes. What's done is done! It's all good. Yuki says as Kyoko nodded her head. It's not good at all! Toru shouts. Ugh, c'mon, it's just a soda. Star says putting her hand on her hip. Wait.. soda? Toru says looking at the group opening his soda but it sprayed all over him. Why's it exploding?! Dammit, miyamura! Toru shouts, making sakura start laughing. My hands are all sticky... toru says while sakura walks up to toru. Miyamura-kun dropped your soda. Sakura said. Now we gotta clean the floor. Got any rags? Ayasaki asks. Man, is that all? I got worried for nothing. Toru says. Here. sakura says, holding a pack of wipes in her hand. Thanks, kono-san. Toru says taking the wipes. Sakura does a small smile. You're welcome. Sakura says.

Again I don't own the pictures or horimiya I only own star. hope your enjoying the story!

Anime_queen_56 signing out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 206 8
๐™…๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™ค๐™ข!๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™จ. โ˜† โ˜… ๐˜‹๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ. ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ...
149K 2.2K 41
[COMPLETED] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ok hii this story is basically oneshots of alot of characters. You my beautiful reader are my oc!! You just get...
29.6K 224 45
This is going to be a Hawks x reader I please bare with me this is my first one so yeah injoy. ๐Ÿฉน๐Ÿ˜”
102K 744 7
โš ๏ธWarning this story may contain lemons and 18+ scene if you uncomfortable please don't read it!โš ๏ธ START IN: 27 SEPTEMBER 2021 END IN: 29 SEPTEMBER 2...