chapter 7 you don't have to apologize

next morning~

Just like izumi said he picked me up at my house and we walked to school together. Later that day me and izumi walked up the stairs together talking about random stuff till we both stopped seeing a group of people in the hall.

What's going on? A student says.

I told you, i gave you everything i worked on! Kyoko i say hearing her voice catching izumi's attention. I know, but there are papers missing. And we can't find them anywhere. I hear a soft voice say. I was about to walk through the crowd so  I could reach my sister but my anxiety kicked in. I'm terrible with large crowds. Izumi sees me get scared and grabs hold of my hand leading me through the crowd. For some reason as soon as he grabbed my hand all my anxiety went away. What's happening over here? Izumi ask toru. Miyaura-kun! Star! You gotta help! It's hori! She's in trouble! Yuki says stepping towards them. Hori-san? izumi asks. Kyoko? I ask. The student council's yelling at hori-san! Toru says making me and izumi's eyes widen a bit. I gave you everything yesterday, including the budget paperwork! You saw, right, ayasaki-san?! Kyoko asks making the girl with the pink hair flench then hide behind the boy with the red hair. Remi says she didn't see. You didn't check to see if it was everything, did you?  The boy with the red hair asks. Sure, but shouldn't you guys-- you're right, some of the blame falls on us. But only if those budget papers were in the pile you handed over. Hori-san, were they in there? The boy with the red hair asks kyoko making her eyes widen. They were. But to be honest, i was so tired, i can't remember... kyoko says in her mind clenching her fist.

Hori-san messed up? A girl whispered. The girl in class 1? A boy says. I start to get annoyed nobody talks to my sister that way. I hear the councils running behind because she lost those papers.  A girl whispers. The poor prez... . i i clench me teeth letting go of izumi's hand. It's your fault, i just want an apology. That's all, hori-san. The boy with the red hair says. She will not be owing any of you an apology! I shout standing in front of kyoko. Star... kyoko whispers surprised to see me stand up for her. My sister stayed up very late last night doing the papers. I saw the budget sheet it was there! I say pointing at the student council. I swear- are you sure? Who are you to interfere, you don't even come to school. The red haired boy says. Yes but- so who knows what you could have seen how am i supposed to believe you. The red haired boy says cutting me off mid sentence staring right into my blue eyes. I-i don- i'd just stop this if i were you. don't want you to have anxiety attack. The boy with red hair says smirking at me. My eyes widen in fear as all my anxiety rushed in all of a sudden. I step back a little as my body starts shaking. I feel kyoko's hand on my shoulder but my body goes numb. Sengoku you ass hole-- toru says but gets held back by a student. Cool it, ishikawa! The male student says. Stop! Hori finished working on the budget! I saw her do it! Yuki says then notices miyamura walking pass her. Man, all she has to do is apologize. C'mon, just say sorry. A girl says. My eyes shake in fear as i feel my breathing become fast. I felt kyoko push my head down. I'm-- you don't have to apologize hori-san. izumi says making my breath hitch and looking at him. He pats kyoko's shoulder and smiles at me, making my breathing slow down. You don't have to tell them anything, hori-san. izumi says turning back serious and walking towards the student council. Miyamura? Kyoko asks watching him pass us. What do you want? Snegoku asks, staring at miyamura as he stopped in front of him. Mr. president. izumi says grabbing sengoku's tie then breathing in and headbutting sengoku. What?! Everyone including me says with a nervous face. What the hell are you doing?! Me and kyoko ask in unison sweat dropping. While sengoku has a tear in his eye and steam coming off his forehead. Sengoku-kun! The pink haired girl with the twin pigtails calls out pulling sengoku back. Violence is unacceptable! Why did you think you could--? The green haired girl with glasses asks nervously but stops talking once izumi brought up a paper surprising her. Is this what you were looking for? Izumi says showing her the papers he showed me yesterday. The budget files! Why do you have them? The girl with green hair asks grabbing the papers and looking at them. I found it in the hall yesterday. Ayasaki-san told me to throw it away. Izumi explains making ayasaki eyes widen. I didn't tell you to-- ayasaki says but stops herself remembering bumping into izumi yester and him helping her pick up the papers and when she jogged away she told him to throw it away. Ohhh, you mean in the hall... ayasaki says remembering. Remi... the girl with the green haired slowly said as her and sengoku turned around. Ayasaki sits and holds her knees with tears in her eyes. I'm sorry! Ayasaki says crying. So it wasn't hori-san's fault? What happened, then? Who knows? Some girls say while izumi turned to me asking me and kyoko if we were alight. Instead of answering him i just hug him. He doesn't hug back at first then i feel him wrap around me. Then i hear yuki crying out hugging kyoko making me break from the hug but izumi still had his arms around me. Toru walked over to us and we all turn and look at the student council. They all bow in apology but kyoko waves them off so do i. They walk away and yuki hugs kyoko again making me laugh then look up and softly smile at izumi. I'm just glad it got resolved. I was so close to breaking down. I say in my mind. You're super organized, hori. No way it could've been you. Yuki says gaining my attention. Oh, c'mon. You really helped me out there, miyamura. Thanks. Kyoko says with a closed eye smile. I leave out of miyamura embrace and hug kyoko. She smiles and hugs me back. I just happened to be there is all. Izumi says with a closed eye smile. Even though i said he should have thrown them away thank god he didn't listen to me! I shout in my head as my eyebrow twitches. But why'd you need to headbutt him if you had the papers?  Toru asks. Oh, I was kinda pissed at him. Izumi says scratching the back of his head makes everyone sweatdrop. I've been wondering, hori-san. Does the student council prez have some dirt on you or something? Izumi asks. Yeah I was wondering too kyoko. I don't even remember seeing you ever talk to him. And we have most of the same friends. I say looking at kyoko tilting my head. Huh?! Kyoko says getting nervous. I mean, you always do whatever he asks you to do. Izumi states. That is weird! Me,toru, and yuki say in unison. Kyoko shivers. Why do you do it? Izumi asks. C'mon, it's just cause the student council's so busy! And sengoku...-kun and I have known each other for forever!

Skipping writing all that teehee

Kyoko sighs, shrugging her shoulders. Seriously, I've known him forever! She says. He definitely has dirt on her. Me,yuki,izumi, and toru say in our minds in unison.

all of the pictures and gif's are not mine only star.

anime_queen_56 signing off.