chapter 44 Then let's get married!

I'm skipping where akane sees yuki's older sister

Tanihara argues with his brother about throwing his tissue away. While toru and yuki walk home together. Shu and his sister had dinner while she studied a bit while shu smiled at her. Yo, moto, time for dinner. Shu said, making motoko stop her reading. Oh, okay. She said closing her book then noticed the food. Wow, look at all this food! She said, clapping her hands together.

Sengoku-kun! Sakura says surprised to see him on a swing at the park. Come now, the bugs aren't that bad. You're meeting remi at seven, right? It's 6:30 now. Sakura says. You spending christmas by yourself, sakura? Sengoku asks finally looking up at sakura. I do that every year! I'm a buddhist! Sakura says with a irk mark on her head. Sengoku sighs then stands up. Guess i'll go. Sengoku says then starts to walk away. Sakura smiled at him till he shouted and croch to the ground. Come on! Sakura shouted. How am i supposed to eat dinner after coming face-to-face with those bugs?! Sengoku asked with his hands over her face. You're not eating dinner with the bugs. You're eating dinner with remi. Sakura said sweat dropping making sengoku look at her.

Maybe i'll repeat a year and stay back. Hurry up and graduate already, koichi. Chika said fiddling with her can of soda. Really wish I could. Shindo said, making chika look over at him. Chika then looked down saddened by what he said. Wait for me. Just one year. Shindo said, making Chika shocked then smiled at his words. She then leaned on his shoulder. Just a year, mmkay? Chika says.

At the hori house

I told you guys, izumi's busy! Star says as her eyebrow twitches. So? It's your job to bring 'im over here anyways. Kyosuke says pulling the pizza out of his mouth as a string of cheese connects. And what, ruin their christmas sales? Oh, he's gonna come drop off our cake, though. Star says, pointing at her chin. Whoa, really?! Kyosuke says making star shake her head. Do you think he'll come in? Their mom asks making star turn and look at her. I dunno, he might just stay at the front door. Star says shrugging her shoulders. Aww, that's too bad. Their mom says making star blush shocked by her response. I-i'm not sad about it, if you're worried! Just because kyoko's boyfriend came doesn't make me sad, okay! Star shouted with a blush on her face. We're all sad about it. Her mom says turning to star. Eh? Star asks confused. "Miyamura belongs to everyone". Star's phone went off as a picture of her and Izumi in Kyoto showed on the screen as the ID was labbed izumi. Star-chan. Yuna says handing star her phone. Oh, thanks. Star says grabbing her phone from the little girl then looking at the message. It's from izumi! Star says.

A few moments later

Yay, miyamura-kun's here! Kyosuke cheers. Hello. Izumi says. Let's play cards, bro! Sota says with a sparkle in his eyes. Yeah! Yuna says with a blush on her face. Hey, miyamura-kun! Akane says waving. Kyoko waved at izumi. Sorry, i can't stay at all. Izumi says. Damn, your hands are freezing! Get in here and warm up! Kyosuke says. I'll get you a warm drink! Their mom says going into the kitchen. Star looked over at izumi. O-okay, but I have to leave right after I drink it. Izumi says then star smiled following behind izumi. Yay! Let's play old maid! Sota cheers. This is a whole lot different from last year. Star says following everyone back into the living room.

"One hour later"

"Exhausted" i, uh... really have to go now. Izumi says with a tired look on his face. Aww! Everyone whines making star get an irk mark on her head. Don't "aww" him! Star shouts. Sorry. Izumi says opening the door. Star put on her boots and rapped her scarf around her neck. I'll walk him home. No following! Take those shoes off now! Star says making sota and kyosuke stop there action. You don't have to. It's so cold out. Izumi said as star turned to walk out the door. I'm coming! It's not that cold. Star says, looking outside.