chapter 27 I fell for you not a "normal girl"

Next day in the student council room

I wanted to explain how star wears her uniform.

Or

Sorry this is probably so late now but she's wearing the first one

What doesn't he like? Izumi doesn't like horror movies or shows. Oh he also doesn't watch anime like me. But he'll still watch them with me so maybe he does like 'em after all. Star states tilting her head. Cause you're making him watch them. Remi,sakura,and yuki say in there minds in unison. Hey, star, you're gonna push him away if you keep watching all that scary stuff. Yuki says, making Kyoko nod her head in agreement. Oh? You think so? Star says naturally. A cute shy girl being a full fledge otaku shut in is pretty creepy... Sakura says sweat dropping. C'mon now, i'm not that cute. Star says, waving her hands. That wasn't the point there, starry. Kyoko says looking at star worriedly. I agree with y oshikawa! It's a total turnoff. Y-you think so? Star asks, tilting her head.

At the hori house

It was a rainy day making it cloudy out.

Star grabbed her another cd about to put it in. i borrowed this for us, star-chan. It has lots of dogs in it! Izumi says holding up a cd and smiling. Can we watch another instead? Star asked pushing play. Izumi turned blue knowing that another was a very scary anime. Sure. he says with a strained smile. Izumi walked over and sat down next to star making her look over at him. "You're gonna push him away if you keep watching all that scary stuff." Yuki's voice entered her mind. Star blushed a bit. Izumi, so, uh, this show's, uh... gonna be pretty scary, huh? Star asked with her eyes swarling. What're you talking about? Compared to the pg-13 gorefest we always watch, this g-rated one's totally harmless! Izumi says with a smile making star turn away sweating. Yuki! Star whimpered in her mind. A moment passed and there passed the part where the girl fell down the stairs dying to her umbrella sticking her in the neck. You should pretend to be scared! Remi's voice echoed in stars head, making her smile. Once the next person died star sprung her plan into act. I'm scared! She whispered but it scared izumi instead making her put her head in her knees. You scared me... izumi whimpered. Ayasaki-san! Star shouted in her mind. Maybe this just won't work... star mumbles looking up at the screen. Maybe you could hold his hand? Sakura's voice echoed in star's mind. Her eyes widen then put her hand on the floor close to izumi's wow, i'm so scared... star says sarcastically then touching izumi's hand. He jumped and screamed causing star to scream. They both sit away from each other panting. I just want to have fun watching a show with him... star whimpers in her mind staring at the ground. Sorry i'm such a scaredy-cat. I'm so sorry. Izumi says then gets up. N-no, need don't apologize! It's not your fault, izumi. Star says with bags under her eyes with a nervous smile and watching him leave. I know. Give me a second, i need a moment alone. Star's whole body turns blue as tears come to her eyes. He's totally gonna dump me... it's all over! Star whines in her head.

With izumi in the bathroom

I'm so lame. Izumi says wiping his eyes but hears the living room door open and close. Star-chan? Izumi wonders then leaves the bathroom heading up stairs. He went down the hall to the door that had a sign that said "star's room knock please!!" izumi opens the door not knocking. Star-chan? He calls seeing the black and blond haired girl laying face planted into her bed. He closed the door staring at her and walking over to her bed. I'm not cute at all. Star voice cracks while being muffled cause of the pillow. What do you mean? You're really cute. Izumi says then couches beside her patting her hair knowing she loved when he did that. I don't get scared. I can't even act scared. I can't do anything cute. I'm hopeless just like those cheerleaders say. Star voice cracks more making izumi's eyes soften and look at her worriedly. Wait, were you doing all that for me? Izumi asks. That doesn't matter, you big dummy?! Star shouts kicking her feet into the bed. I'm sorry, star-chan. I was too freaked-out and scared to notice. Izumi apologized, making star sit up. Why do you keep apologizing to me?! Star shouted with tears in her eyes, making izumi's eyes widen.

 Why do you keep apologizing to me?! Star shouted with tears in her eyes, making izumi's eyes widen

Don't look at me, dummy! Star wimperd covering her face. You're the big dummy here, star-chan. *star opened her hand and looked at izumi through her fingers* i didn't fall in love with a "normal girl." I fell for you. Let's go watch the rest of your show. Izumi said with his hand on stars, lacing their fingers together.

A/N: i might start using pictures from the manga since you can't see that hori's hair is brown and plus her and star are twins so they look alike anyways except there hair color

A/N: i might start using pictures from the manga since you can't see that hori's hair is brown and plus her and star are twins so they look alike anyways except there hair color. again star's eyes are brown but she wears blue contacts. and just image that she has piercings in because you know she has those. okay back to the story.

Star just sat there then looked out the widow izumi following her gaze. It's raining pretty hard. Izumi says. Yeah, wow. Star mumbles then looked at izumi. He was in her gaze. I did, too. I fell for him. Yeah sure i had a crush on him but when he talked to me i realized that i loved him. His long eyelashes, his scaredy-cat jumps, his sarcastic quips, how thin he feels in my arms, how he accepts me for me and not my body. His voice, and... and... *star raised her hand up to his face. Izumi. Star called making him look at her as her hand brushed against the side of his face. Then she leaned off her bed and into izumi's arms laying her head on his chest laying in between his legs. Izumi looked down at the blond and black haired girl. What's up? Izumi asked. I'm listening to your heart. Star whispered with her eyes closed. Then she sat up and Izumi put his head right on her chest listening to her heart beat. What's it saying? Izumi asked listen to her fast heart beat. How cold it is. Star says wrapping her arms around Izumi pulling his head closer into her chest. 

just a warnging the next chapter is going to be smut because i'm pretty sure in the show and in the manga miyamura and hori do it even if they really don't explain it. 

again i don't own horimiya or the pictures or gifs.

anime_queen_56 signing off.