chapter 23 that was my first kiss!

At the hori house

Sota stares at izumi with a happy face. Dad! Dad, check out his hair! Sota says running into the room to get kyosuke. Star turns and smiles at izumi while kyoko shakes her head with a smile. Thanks for havi-- huh? Who the hell are you? Kyosuke asks with an angry look. You can't recognize your best buddy after a haircut? Kyoko asks while star smacks her forehead. Whoa, miyamura-kun?! What a transformation! Did you get dumped or something?! Chin up, man! Kyosuke says turning izumi around and ruffling his hair. If i dumped him, i wouldn't bring him over dad! Star says getting irritated. Izumi's phone started ringing. He picked up his phone and saw the caller id was "shindo" uh? Who's that? Sota asked, looking izumi's phone. Another girl? Kyosuke asked, holding sota's shoulders. No, a friend of mine... what do you want?... uh? Candy? Izumi asks.

At izumi's apartment building

Shindo drops a canding on the ground. Whoa, there... shindo says then picking up the candy. The door of the elevator opens revealing star and izumi holding hands looking down at shindo. Sorry we're late. Izumi says making shindo's face turn blue looking at the couple who both had new looks. What're you doing? Izumi asked then started walking out of the elevator making shindo step back with star following behind still holding izumi's hand. Shindo stepped so far back hitting the edge of the balcony dropping his candy. Ah! What's wrong with you?! Izumi asks miyamura! You've, you've...

In izumi's room

My sweet, precious miyamura! He's gone, gone forever! Shindo whines hugging izumi. Star just giggled, tucking her hair behind her ear. I don't belong to you. Izumi says with a mono tone. C'mon, shindo-kun, his hair'll grow back. Star says with a smile. And you your hair. You dyed it why? Shindo whines. It was such a pretty blond the prettiest i've ever seen! Shindo whines more. Izumi looked at star wondering that same question. He loved her blond hair more than she knew. W-well i thought it was time for a change. I wanted to dye it all black but mom or dad wouldn't let me. They say my blond hair is rare in our family so they let me dye the underlayer of my hair and my bangs.( her bangs fall on the side of her face not her forehead.) star says, fumbling with her bandages.

Dang, this is a huge bag. Is it all just candy? Star asks changing the subject. Yeah. i won an online contest. I gave a bunch ou to people in my class already. Hori-san, what flavor do you like? I'll take watermelon! Star says with a smile. I don't have any watermelon but i've got pomegranate and fig. Oh uh... star trails off turning blue. Do you have any strawberry? Izumi asks looking in the bag. No chika took all the normal flavors with her. Shindo says with his eyes closed and smile. Sooo now you've just got weird ones. Great! Star says sacatscaly in her mind with a blue face. Which flavor is that one, star-chan? Izumi asks looking over at her. Huh? Let's see... star says then puts the candy in the palm of her hand. Cheese? Star says in shock. Cheese? You don't like cheese, right, shindo? Izumi says with a straight face, grabbing the candy from star. Heck no. i'd rather throw my wallet in a ditch than choke down cheese. Shindo says with a disgusted face. Right. Izumi says opening the candy. Izumi then looks over at shindo then smiles. Say, "ahh." izumi says holding up the candy to shindo. Shindo face's turns blue. Miyamura's feeding me candy! This may never happen again! But it's cheese flavored... cheese flavor! Shindo fights in his head then eats the candy from izumi's hand swallowing it. Star laughed then ate her candy. Are these guys really friends? Star asks while laughing eating the candy. Is it good? Izumi asks shindo who's face had a look of disgust. You know it's not, a hole! You big meanie! Shindo whines laying on izumi's bed. Which flavor's that one? Izumi asked looking at star. Huh? Oh, clay? Star says looking at her wrapper. Clay?! Izumi says shocked. It's really bitter. Star says shiving. Izumi blinks then looks over at star who wasn't really paying attention. He then leaned in kissing her lips. Star's eyes widen trying to register what's going on. Whoa? Star says as her face heated up a tiny bit. She felt Izumi's tongue in her mouth making her eyes widen more. Miyamura, could you get me some water? Shindo asked, turning and looking at them as they already separated from the kiss. You're such a pain. Izumi says getting up. Hey! You're the one who made me eat it! Shindo says. Star tones them out then putting her fingertips on her lips. Star watch izumi leave his room. What's up, hori-san? Shindo asked, scooting next to her. Star noticed her candy was gone. He stole my candy. Star says looking to the side. AND MY FIRST KISS!! star shouted in her mind but her face was calm.  Aww what flavor was it? I have a bunch more. Shidno says then holds up a bunch of candy. N-no i-im all good, thanks! Star says waving her hands. Then you should give this flavor a try! Shindo says. Star looks down at her legs then rubs them together. That got her a little excited wishing they could continue that.

With izumi

Izumi's pov

I pour the water for shindo then lean back. He remembered the kiss they just shared. Then touched his lips. Her lips were so soft. It's like her lips were made for me and me alone. I could tell the kiss made her a bit excited since she let out a very small whimper. I don't even think she noticed she did. But hearing that made me a bit excited. I don't know what i would have done if shindo wasn't there. God she makes me crazy! I say in my mind leaning against the fridge holding the glass of water as I swirl the candy in my mouth. She's right though. It tastes like clay.

The next day at school

The girls i've stopped coming around to bother you. Ishikawa-kun says sitting beside me. Guess the novelty wore off. Honestly, it's a big relief... i say about to drink my beverage but look up seeing a girl with black hair staring at me from the window. What the...? Do you know her? ishikawa -kun asks me. No, i don't think i do. The girl walks away from the widow. Why was she glaring at me? I ask sweat dropping. Why was she glaring at you? Ishikawa-kun wonders. No idea. I say looking at ishikawa-kun. I think take a sip of my drink.

In the hallway

Star's pov

Me, yuki, and kyoko walk down the hallway talking about stuff. We were watching tv when it came on out of nowhere! We were so freaked... while yuki talked i thought about yesterday when izumi kissed me and taking my candy making me face heat up a bit. What's up, star? Yuki asks me making me jump a bit. U-uh nothing! N-nothing at all! I say waving my arms around. Hori-senpai! A girl with black hair says walking in front of me. I stop walking and hide behind kyoko. Who're you?! Kyoko asks, shielding me knowing i'm not good with new people. Are you miyamura-sepai's girlfriend? She asked tilting her head towards me to look at me while talking. W-well, yeah. I stutter then step from behind kyoko crossing my arms with a dark aura around me. And? I say in a dark tone. The girl makes a tch sound. Sorry to bother you! She says then leaves. Hm? I ask raising my eyebrow.