chapter 26 hurry up and get back here dummy

Next day at school after classes

Star walked over to the widow leaning her back on the wall. Bye-bye hori-san! Some girls from the class waved. See you guys tomorrow! Star said, waving with a force smile. Once they were out of her sight her smile faded. She sighed looking at her feet. Are you waiting for someone? Sengoku asks, walking up with remi. No. star says plainly. Oh. sengoku says. Bye! Remi says leaving with sengoku. Star doesn't say anything but  raises her hand putting down her middle finger showing two fingers.

At the hori house

star, that isn't my bowl. Kyosuke says making star pull the bowl back a bit. Oh, that's my bro's bowl! Sota says. Are you trying to push my buttons or something? Kyosuke asks. No! I just forgot! Star shouts then softly sets the bowl down. Really? Guess even you slip up now and then. Kyosuke says then star's phone rings, making her quickly grab her phone hoping Izumi was texting her. But then she sees that it wasn't izumi making her lay on the ground whining causing her family to look at her weird.

In star's room later that night

Star layed in her dark room the only light came from her phone. She stared at the photo of her and izumi that was her wallpaper

 She stared at the photo of her and izumi that was her wallpaper

She hugged izumi's sweatshirt close turning off her phone. And holding up her hand and putting down her ring finger holding up one finger sighing.

Next day

Star stayed home since she wanted to head right over to izumi's if he came home early. Her phone buzzed making her pick it up

Yuki: miyamura comes back today, yeah?

Toru: sometime this evening, right? Or later than that?

Star: yeah!

Star turned off her phone laying on her bed with a smile on her face.

Star: no idea.

Latet hat day

Hey, I wanna watch hurricane star! It's already started! Sota whined. Star doesn't change the channel. Why're you bringing the news? Kyosuke asked. Star held on her phone watching the news then sighed leaning into her legs. Wait, what? Kyosuke asked, looking at sota. As star's eyes were closed, an image of Izumi smiling showed in her head. She then looked at Izumi's contact then she inhaled deeply standing up making Kyosuke and sota jump a bit. She grabbed Izumi's sweat shirt and ran to the door tugging her shoes on and leaving. Hey, star! Kyosuke called but star already shut the front door.

At izumi's apartment

Izumi plugged in his phone then seeing all the text message. And it's back. Izumi says un-tightening his tie. Shindo, shindo... ishikawa-kun says the test got postponed. Aww, man...izumi then stops on star's contact. His eyes widen. Then he rushed out of his room. Izumi? His mom called but the front door already closed. Izumi ran down the hallway to the elevator. When he got in the elevator he leaned on the wall breathing heavily. He looked down at his phone then sighed. Once the elevator door dinged and open izumi started to walk out but felt someone run into him. I'm so-- his eyes widen as he saw a mop of blond and black hair. Star looked up seeing izumi and eyes started to water as she stared at him. star wrapped her arms around his neck hugging him close. Izumi was still looking at her as she slid and hugged his chest whimpering. You humongous dummy. She mumbles hugging izumi tighter. Izumi's eyes widen as his face flares up with a blush. Izumi was about to wrap his arms around star's waist but she pulled away making him confused. I never knew how long five days without you could feel like. Star said in her mind. Welcome back. Izumi! Star says with a big blush on her face. Hey, uh... thanks. Izumi says. Star grabbed izumi's face and pulled in close and kissing him. He was shocked at first but kissed her back running his hands through her blond and black hair.

 He was shocked at first but kissed her back running his hands through her blond and black hair

But now i do. Star says in her mind deepening the kiss.

The text on Izumi's phone that star sent him.

Star the cutie: hurry up and get back here, dummy.