chapter 13 it's a misunderstanding

Toru walks down the school pathway heading towards the class when a gust of wind blows softly making some papers fall out the window. Huh? Wait, what? Toru says stopping as the papers fall in front of him and he picks them up. Sorry, are you okay?! The girl with green hair asks looking out the window causing toru to look up at her and they stare at each other.

In the student council room. Two, four,six, eight... Thanks for picking these up for me. The girl with green hair says after counting the papers. Must be tough handling everything by yourself. Toru says. I don't do it all. Remi and sengoku-kun handle the things they're able to handle. The wind blows her hair softly. Remi always opens this window for us, so we get this nice breeze. The girl with green hair says turning and smiling at toru making his eyes widen. It's kind of cool how you work this hard, even when nobody's looking. Toru says. Wait, are you talking about me? She asks. Yeah. you good with those papers? Toru asks with a small smile. Huh? Yeah, i'll be fine. Thanks for the help, ishikawa-kun. She thanks.

With izumi and toru in the courtyard

Izumi's pov

Here. I say handing ishikawa a frozen treat and eat mine. This for me? Toru asks, taking it. We were supposed to head home together, but you didn't show. So star-san...

~ ugh, you must be dying of heat! Promise me you'll take your jacket off when you walk home! H-here, i got some frozen treats. Have one with toru when he gets here. Star-san says handing me a bag of frozen treats.~

... gave me these. Apparently they were half off. I say moving my collar. I see, they're from star. How nice... I can't have melon, dammit! Ishikawa-kun says with his head down. Huh?! I asked shocked by what he said. We both notice sengoku-kun walking dying from the heat. Me and ishikawa-kun slid in front of him with our arms out. Hold it! We say in unison. Making sengoku-kun flench.

Few moments later

This is what you stopped me for? Sengoku-kun asks scoping some of the juicy melon and eating it. Well I can't eat two... I say trailing off. So I'm your garbage disposal? Sengoku-kun asks with a blank face. Sorry. I say and stick my tongue out. Oh, miyamura-kun, your tongue turned white. Sengoku-kun says making me open my eyes and look at my tongue. Maybe 'cause i'm eating this popsicle. I say looking down at my tongue. Let me see yours. I asked, looking over at sengoku-kun. He sticks out his tongue showing that it's green. Whoa, it's green! Like, super green! I say in shock. Glad you two are enjoying this. I bet I'm the only one who didn't get anything. Toru says then sticks his tongue out. Ishikawa-kun your tongue's kind of long. I say, noticing how long it was. Really? Ishikawa-kun asks, turning towards me looking at his tongue. It is long. Like a snake's. I'll have to tell remi and sakura about it later. sengoku-kun says with a smirk. (A/N what that tongue doooo! I'm sorry for lowkey simping for toru.) could you not?! Who's sakura? Ishikawa-kun asks. Sakura kono. She's on the student council with remi and i. Sengoku-kun explains making ishikawa-kun think about who he's talking about. Oh, the nerdy-looking girl! Ishikawa-kun says realizing who he's talking about. Don't call her that. Sengoku-kun says side glancing ishikawa-kun. Come to think of it, there are a lot of girls on the council. Ishikawa-kun states. We both look at him and soot away. Sengoku's harem. We both say in unison scooting slowly. Hey! It's strictly business! Sengoku-kun shouts at us. You get to use the A/C in the council room as much as you want...like a spoiled king. Ishikawa-kun says. You have that much power, prez?! I say leaning away. Don't make me out to be some villain. Though yes, the A/C is a special privilege. You can swing by the student council to cool off any time. Sengoku-kun says. Huh? Me and ishikawa-kun ask tilting our heads. You mean it? Ishikawa-kun asks making sengoku-kun looking over at us.

In the student council room third pov

Rock, paper, scissors!

Ugh, i lost! Star shouts ruffling her hair. Star-san and miyamura-kun have to go! Yuki says making Kyoko nudge her sister in the side, raising her eyebrow. That made star blush and wave her sister away. They swung by... and brought friends. Sengoku says with a straight face.