chapter 35 let's go on our first date!

Star and izumi walk home together like they usually do. Ahh! I'm freezing! I'm definitely gonna wear a scarf tomorrow. Star says rubbing her hands and blowing on them. It gets pretty cold in the evenings now, huh. Izumi says then looks ahead noticing tanihara. Tanihara just stands there wide eye looking at izumi. Star looked between them. What the heck he isn't secretly picking on my izumi is he? Star asks in her mind staring back and forth at the two boys. Y-yo. tanihara says waving at izumi. Izumi gets surprised by his action then looked to the left of him. Hey. izumi says. Tanihara flinched a bit then avoided looking at izumi with a faint blush on his face. It became an awkward silence till star charged at tanihara and grabbed his collar. Hey, you! Don't go stealing my izumi, tanihara! Star shouted shaking tanihara. I-i'm not stealing him from you, jeez! Tanihara shouts sweat dropping. You guys are so weird! You're always cuddling with each other and stuff! Star says then cries into her hands. s-Sorry, but that's all it is! We kinda gotten close lately, that's it! Tanihara says fixing his scarf this made star look up from her hands with a dark look in her eye. What the heck do you mean, you've gotten close? Closer than friends? Star asked in a monotone glaring at tanihara. Oh, please. I'm not shindo. Tanihara said with a straight face. Dude! Izumi shouts. W-wait, really? Is that what shindo-kun is to you? Star asks turning stiffly and trembling. Absolutely not! Izumi shouts. c'mon,Tanihara, spill the dang beans! Star shouts as fire surrounds her body as she turns and looks at tanihara. Eh? I mean, i saw shindo go over to miyamura's to get a change of clothes once. Tanihara says making star shift her glare to izumi. Look, he stays over at my place alot! Even when i don't want him to! Izumi explains as star and tanihara look at him with blank faces till tanihara pointed behind izumi making him turn around. When he turned around he saw shindo with a closed eye smile and waving. A wild shindo appears! Izumi shouts in his mind as he stared in shock at shindo's sudden appearance. Why're you guys blockin' the sidewalk? What's goin' on, huh? Shindo asks walking up to the three teens. Shindo-kun, are you close with chika-chan? Star asks with a nervous smile and sweat dropping. Kinda? Though lately, she's been busy studying for exams, so we haven't hung out much. Though i've spent plenty of nights at miyamura's ecspaclly the nights when you have late cheer practices! Shindo says. "*playing video games." star's hair rose in anger while Shindo laughed. Tanihara sweat dropped then walked over to shindo putting his hand on his shoulder making him stop laughing. Hey, shindo, let's go get some mickey D's! Can't spell "burger" without shidno, am I right? Taniahra then pushes shindo away from izumi and towards the burger joint. Wait, what? Makes no sense, but okay. Is the free coffee coupon still good? Shindo asked tanihara as star walked up to izumi watching them leave. No, it expired. Tanihara says as their voice fades away as they get further down the street. Izumi, I just want you to know something, okay? I'm not worried about girls. But when I think about a guy taking you, I can't... star says crying into her hands. Taking me how?! Izumi says, wondering what she meant. Promise me this! If you fall for someone else, it better be a girl! No guys, okay?! Star demands with a faint blush on her face. Izumi looked shocked by her request and then looked at her seriously. O-okay! Izumi says then holds his pinky out, making star link her pinky finger with his.

 O-okay! Izumi says then holds his pinky out, making star link her pinky finger with his