chapter 12 why are you guys fighting?

At school third pov

So I was just talking to her, and she said she's "never letting me have miyamura-kun!" Ayasaki says holding her face leaning on the widow ceil. What? The girl with the green haired and glass asks making sure she heard her right. I mean, i was just joking, but she got like, actually mad! Ayasaki says remembering star's glare. That's cause you take your jokes way too far, remi. The green haired girl said. Yeah, but still! Hori-san was sooo scary. Ayasaki says not knowing a certain purple haired boy was eavesdropping.

Toru couches on the staircase with his head down.

In the class

Star,kyoko,and yuki all talk with each other as izumi walks up to them. Star flenches seeing him. Morning, miyamura! Eh? Kyoko and yuki say seeing the bruise on izumi's cheek. Morning. Izumi says with a monotone.  What?! What happened to your face?! Star asks jogging up to izumi putting her hand on his bruised cheek. He brushed passed her and sat down at his desk. I got into a fight and got hit in the face. Izumi explains while star slammed her hands on his desk. You got into a fight? With who? Star asks, looking angry. Ishikawa-kun. Izumi says making star's eyes soften. With toru?! Kyoko asks, surprised. I mean, sure he's a big dummy dum-dum, but i never thought he'd get violent with a friend. U-uhh, star-san, actually-- izumi says trying to explain. Nope, i don't want to hear it. I know just the kind of guy he is now, thank you! Star says standing up straight crossing her arms. Morning, ishikawa! Whoa, holy crap! The boy with green hair says, causing star to turn to the door. Toru! uStar shouts angrily but her eyes soften seeing the bruise and bandage on his face. Hey, mornin'. Toru says. Star stares at him in confusion. What the heck. She asks, very confused.

With izumi,kyoko, and  yuki on the stairs.

You got into a fight? Yuki asks while Kyoko stands up with her arms crossed. Yeah. izumi says nodding his head. So you beat the crap out of each other? Kyoko asks. No, not really... I dodged everything 'cept that first punch. "Ashamed" then i bet ishikawa-kun to a pulp... izumi explains. You're kinda scary, miyamura. Yuki and Kyoko say.

With star and toru

Why were you fighting? Star asks with her arms crossed while toru faced away from her leaning on the balcony. It's none of your business, star. Toru says making star uncross her arms. Okay, fine. Is till can't believe you two got into an acutal fight. Star says walking over to toru as her hair flowed behind her. So, toru, who won? You or him? She asks then looks over at him as he looked at her at the same time. He stared at her and the wind blew her long blond hair softly. What's that look for? Star asks making toru go back to looking at the ground. Oh, nothing. Pretty sure i lost. Toru says leaning his head on the edge thinking back to what happened the night before.

Look, i know it's not happening, okay? Toru says looking down at the izumi. Okay. izumi says while doing his work. Seriously, dude, listen! Toru says putting his hands on the table. I'm listening! I swear! Izumi says snapping his head up and staring at toru. Star's in love with you, miyamura. Toru says making izumi stop turning his paper. You mentioned that before, but i still think you're wrong. Toru sighs. You're just imagining things-- izumi says. I am not! Toru says making izumi look up at him. How would you react if i said i wasn't? Toru says, looking away from izumi. Are you trying to psych me out? Izumi asks. If star said, to your face, that she loves you, what would you say? Would you just brush it off like that? Toru asks. Star-san just sees me as a friend. Izumi says looking back at his notebook. Why do you keep going back to that? Toru asks getting angry. Because if I don't, you'll keep asking me the same question. Izumi states. Well, yeah, but... toru says looking down. Besides, it's obvious she doesn't like me like that. I'd like to know why you think you're right. Izumi asks not looking at toru. Well--! Toru says as izumi closes his note book. I know your own feelings probably influence your perception, but you can't assume how star-san feels without asking her. Izumi says with his eyes closed. Look! Toru says getting up and scarring Izumi resulting him being hit in the face. Toru holds his head as it steams. Y-you startled me, okay?! Izumi says waving his hands. You moron! Toru says, grabbing izumi's collar. They grab each other's hands. Moron?! You're insulting me now? What gives, ishikawa-kun?! Izumi asks as a shadow covers his eyes but you can still see them. You're not gonna listen otherwise! Toru says with a tick mark on his cheek. The heck does that mean?! Izumi asks. It means-- toru slapped izumi. He stepped back covering his face. Crap, sorry! Toru apologizes. That hurt. Izumi says the glares up at toru grabbing his face. Yo, your eyes are scary! 

Toru says as izumi beats him up. Miyamura! Time out, time out! Toru says making izumi stop his fist breathing heavily. It...it was self-defense! Izumi says panting. You beat the crap out of me! That was uncalled for and has nothing to do with star! It was just cause i startled you, then? Toru asked laying down with his eyes closed. No, i was also kind of pissed at you. Izumi says coldly glaring at toru. You're not supposed to admit that! You're freakin' me out, man!

End of memory

I pushed miyamura too far. It's my fault. I'm so sorry, miyamura. Toru whined. Making star softly smile at him. C'mon, go apologize to him and make up. Star says smiling then walking away flicking her hair making her hair flow behind her.

Toru stands there left in his thoughts

In the class with the girls

Wow, miyamura said it was all his fault. Yuki says making star look confused. Uh that's not what toru said. Star says scratching her head. First they beat each other up, now they both take the blame? Kyoko asks. They're so weird. Star says laying her head on the desk and smiling at them. I know! Kyoko and yuki talk in unison, smiling back at star. Man, what were they even fighting about? Star says shooting up and leaning back on her chair. Kyoko and yuki look at each other remembering what izumi said. We were fighting about star-san. Please don't tell anyone. Izumi said, looking between yuki and kyoko. They both smile, then laugh, making star cock her eyebrow. What? What is it? It's cool that guys can just duke it out with each other. Star says smiling. Yeah, it sure is. Yuki says making kyoko nod.

Izumi walks up to toru.

Again I don't own the pictures or horimiya I only own star. hope your enjoying the story!

Anime_queen_56 signing out.