chapter 9 your more normal than me

Third pov

Okay, class! Find a partner and hold hands! The teacher says, clapping her hands. Wanna be my partner? A girl asks. Sure! The boy says taking the girls hands. Little Izumi stands in the back of the class not having a partner. Everyone have their partner? Oh? Where's your partner, miyamura-kun? Who wants to be miyamura-kun's partner? The teachers asks the group of students. Miyamura? Eww, no he's weird! Different kids say. Izumi looks down and as the shadow of his bangs overs his eyes.

We'll be doing an experiment today, so get into groups of five. The science teacher says making some students groan. Can I join you guys? A person asks. Hey, thanks. Miyamura's left over again... he's so gloomy. He's totally impossible to read. Hey, someone take miyamura. A male student calls out. Ugh... people groan. Middle school izumi just closes his eyes.

At izumi's house

"Ugh"... yeah. Izumi says in his mind then looks over and sees a safety pin. He gets up and grabs it, pricking the hole through his ear. Ow! He says then sets the safety pin down with some blood on it still. School is hard. Izumi says tilting his head as his ear bleeds.

Beginning of high school

Izumi sits at his desk reading his book. Honestly, it's kind of impressive how gloomy he is all the time. A girl says with her friend looking at miyamura. Who is? Kyoko asks stopping next to them. Miyamura, duh! The girl says as kyoko looks over. Miyamura? Who's that? I think my sister said something about someone with that name. Kyoko says looking over at miyamura. What do you mean, who? Where have you been, hori-san? A girl asks while miyamura ignores them but smiles a bit glad to know that star at least knew who he was.

For the next classics report, we have to group up with the person next to us on the roster. The teacher says. U-uh what're you doing? Star asks softly, looking down at izumi with a tiny blush on her face. This made Izumi look up at her in shock that she's even talking to him. N-nothing. Izumi says hiding what he was playing around with. B-but you just hid something, though. Star stated making izumi drop what he was holding. Anyways Apparently we're gonna be grouped up on the next report. Star says, gaining more confidence as she talked walking a bit closer to izumi. Oh. o-okay, uh... my name's star. My twin sister is kyoko hori. But it's kinda weird because i have blond hair and blue eyes. Apparently there from my grandmother. Star says with a chuckle. Izumi chuckled, making the girl in front of him stop laughing and blush. It's kinda funny since she's the only person's name in this class name. Izumi says in his mind as he laughs. Everyone says you're all dark and gloomy. Star says scratching the back of her head. Yeah. izumi says lowering his head, not meeting her eye contact. That's kinda why i talked to you. But wow, you're totally normal! Way more normal than me!

 But wow, you're totally normal! Way more normal than me!

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Izumi stares at star in shock at what she said. Hori-san's kind of weird. Izumi says, staring at star as she smiles.

Present day