SasuNaru One shots || n4rvtos...

By n4rvtosn

Oneshots from Naruto, specifically the ship Sasunaru Includes Fluff, Angst, Different AU's #1 in Sasunarusasu... More

Authors Note
One | Simple Kisses
Two | Cold | Short
Three | New Neighbors | Two-Shot | Pt.1
Four | Just the Two of Us
Five | Falling in Love
Six | Together | Three-Shot | Pt.1
Seven | I Missed You
Eight | Karin's Cat
Nine | Ah...Young Love
Ten | Together | Three-Shot | Pt.2
Eleven | Not that Bad
Twelve | In the Stables
Thirteen | New Neighbors | Two-Shot | Pt.2
Fourteen | Together | Three Shot | Pt.3
Fifteen | You skipped a few steps...
Seventeen | Tsunami
Eighteen | Blond and Blonde | Two-shot | Pt.1
Nineteen | Blond and Blonde | Two-Shot | Pt.2
Twenty | Proposal
Twenty One | Pride
Twenty Two | Safety of our Home
Twenty Three | Step One: Denial
Not an Update | Step One: Denial
Twenty Four | Sasuke's Birthday | Short

Sixteen | Him

1K 35 19
By n4rvtosn

Modern Au | Fluff 

Summary- Having an Online best friend has its perks

-

The youngest Uchiha sat on his bed, hold his head in his hands. He mumbled curses at himself, ridiculing himself for nothing. It's times like this he wonders why his Family is so fucked up. 

His Father is obsessed with power and strength. He constantly pushes Sasuke to be like his brother. His brother, Itachi, already very successful and owns a branch of their family's company. He is married to his wife, Izumi, and are expecting a child. But Again, Sasuke is only 17. 

Sasuke doesn't have any friends, at school he is flocked by girls who only love him for his looks. They don't know anything about him. He doesn't have any Real friends. The few he have are your typical popular jerks, one even slept with his ex-girlfriend, while they were dating. He couldn't care less about school, in fact he didn't even care about his father,

The one person he ever opened up to was his Mother, she was the most important thing in his life. She was accepting, kind, and had a heart of gold. Sadly, she became mentally ill and was sent to a hospital by his father, who continues to pressure him to being 'Like Itachi'

That was until an Online friend. He was able to open up him, and the boy comforted him. They almost immediately became best friends, and would call and FaceTime all the time. Sure, he hadn't been through the same experiences as Sasuke, he knew somewhat what he felt. Naruto was orphaned soon after birth, but was taken in by his godfather, and now guardian. At one point he was bullied, but talking to Sasuke helped. They helped each other. 

"Brother, Are you in there?" Sasuke heard a familiar voice. The young raven grained before walking to open his bedroom door.

"What?" He asked in an annoyed tone. Itachi looked at him with an unamused face, handing him a package before walking away. Sasuke shrugged, closing the door and sitting back down on his bed.

"I wonder who this is from" He asked himself as he ripped the top open, taking out the items. He noticed a small note and picked it up before taking a look at the other stuff.

Dear Sasuke-Teme,

I knew how stressful it was getting for you and decided to send you some stuff. First would be the MP3 player. Sure, they may be old, but I used to listen to music on there when I was younger and it would really calm me. Idk if you have one or not, but I really hope you don't or it would be a waste of money, lol. Next would be the coupons. Your rich and all, but who cares? It's for some really good burger place, I searched it up and there's a few in the area. Their burgers are godly, almost as good as Ramen. Well, last is chocolate, because it expresses my undying love for you...sorry just kidding. You hate sweets and I thought I would guilt trip you by buying you super expensive chocolate that your not going to eat. Also, don't ask how I got your address 

I really hate you, Naruto 

Sasuke let out a rare laugh, a small smile plastered on his face. He threw away the package and placed the gifts on his desk, taking out his phone and laying down on his bed. He pulled up a familiar chat, the one with no other than Naruto Uzumaki. 

-

Sasukeuchi is Online

Sasukeuchi: Hey Dobe, I got your  package

Kyuu_ramen Is Online

I bet you smiled lol: Kyuu_ramen

Sasukeuchi: I didn't, anyway how about we go to that burger place together?

Teme I live a whole state away, that's not gonna work: Kyuu_ramen

Sasukeuchi: It will if you come Vist me, or I could come down to see you

WAIT REALLY?!?: Kyuu_ramen

Sasukeuchi: Duh, now are you coming or am I?

I'm packing rn, cya in a day teme: Kyuu_ramen

Sasukeuchi: Dont you dare get in a car crash

Awh your worried, how cute : Kyuu_ramen

Sasukeuchi: Die

Sasuke Uchiha is Offline

Rude: Kyuu_ramen

Kyuu_ramen is Offline

-

Naruto immediately started packing. He was headed to Manhattan, New York, all the way in the Upper East Side. (if you don't know, Most who live there have a good amount of money, like 200,000+ USD a year) 

He was ready to finally meet his best friend, the person he had fallen in love with. They had facetimes countless of times, Naruto just wondered what he looked like in person. A large smile was plastered on his face as he folded clothes and stuffed them in a large duffel bag. He changed into more comfortable wear, an orange sweatshirt, black jeans, and a pair of white sneakers. He grabbed a few necessities and electronics before leaving his room. There he met Jiraiya, his guardian.

That pervert was some sort of writer. He somehow co-wrote no other than Fifty Shades Of Grey, and other literal porn films. So yeah, they were a nice Middle-Class Family. He honestly couldn't ask for any more in his life, rather than to be with Sasuke forever of course. 

"Where are you going, brat" Jiraiya asked in a playful tone. He stood in their kitchen, eating an apple. His computer was opened in-front of him. Naruto noticed he still had his pajamas on even though it was 3 in the afternoon.  

"I'm going to New York, cya later" He informed, taking the keys of the Jeep. There was no way he was going to take the broken down truck.

"Without me?" he whined, shutting down his computer.

"If you want to come, be in the car in ten minutes" And with that Jiraiya was off, rummaging through his room to pack.

Naruto let out a laugh, swinging the car keys around is finger. He went outside and found a silver Jeep. On the back were a few stickers, mostly from different towns Jiraiya had visited when traveling. The blond jumped into the drivers side, tossing his bag in the backseat. He adjusted the seat to fit, as he was a small teenager and Jiraiya always drove with the seat far back. Moments later said man ran out. He had grey sweats, a black sweatshirt, and some sort of boot. Naruto doesn't know how he did it, but he had packed a huge bag in only 5 minutes. Jiraiya locked the door behind him, getting into the passengers side, he handed Naruto a huge wad of cash.

"Dude!? What's this for?!" He shouted, holding the stack of cash in his hand.

"We're going to Manhattan, right? That's where your boyfriend lives" Jiraiya sweatdropped, he put on a his seatbelt and brought out a journal.

"Not my boyfriend....yet, But thanks I guess" he chuckled under his breath, placing the cash in his bag. The blond started blasting some music as they pulled out of the driveway and off into the next state.

'I wish he was my boyfriend...'

During the trip they ended up getting pulled over, all thanks to Jiraiya. Luckily, Naruto had already got his drivers license and wasn't just driving without one( like he had done that multiple times before) After a few hours at a rest stop, they finally arrived in New York and crossed the Manhattan Bridge.

As they were crossing Naruto got a call from Sasuke. He answered the phone, putting on a speaker. Jiraiya didn't notice, his nose was stuffed in a pervy book while he giggled and blushed. 

"Hey Sasuke, what's up?" Naruto said in a cheery tone.

"Hn. Dobe, where are you right now?" 

"Crossing that big bridge...hey! Get your feet down, you pervy old man" Naruto scolded the man next to him, who had rested his feet on dashboard.

"You brought your godfather with you?"

"Yeah...want me to pick you up from school, your getting out around now, right?" Naruto checked the time, which read '2:45'

"Yeah , ill send you the directions, cya" Sasuke ended the call. Naruto turned to look at the white-haired man beside him, who had a smirk.

"Your moving to the back" Naruto said emotionlessly, focusing back on the road.

-

Sasuke stood, annoyed. A group of girls had crowded around him as he waited in the front of the school. His eye twitched as one girl grabbed onto his arm, snuggling onto him. The others continued to annoy him with questions and declarations of love.

Luckily, someone saved him. That someone was a person in a silver Jeep, the black hood down, along with the windows. The car played loud music as it carelessly drove right into the parking lot, making a quick stop infront of Sasuke and the group of girls. 

The Uchiha cocked an eyebrow, a small smirk rising on his lips as he noticed a mop of blond hair. The music was turned down, the blond boy leaning over the passenger seat to look at Sasuke.

"Hey! You ready?" Naruto asked with a grin.

"Dobe, you can barley drive" Sasuke retorted with a snort. He shifted out of the gaping girls and walked up to the passenger side, quickly opening the door.

"W-Wait! S-Sasuke-Kun! You can't go with such a horrible driver!" One girl spoke up, walking straight up to the passengers side as the door was closed, Sasuke placing his bag at his feet.

"I'm not that bad of a driver!" Naruto argued back. 

"You almost ran into that bus trying to park" Sasuke said in a dead-serious tone. Naruto just pouted and looked away.

"Be grateful! I drove atleast 10 hours to get here" He mumbled.

"Shut up and drive" Sasuke instructed once the girls got closer to the car. The blond rolled his eyes, starting the car again and driving off, dodging the students and buses in the parking lot.

While Naruto wove around the parking lot, Sasuke looked back and noticed Naruto's godfather was no where to be seen.

"Where is the pervert?" He asked, his eyes locked on the backseat.

"Dropped him off at a strip club, it doesn't open for another hour though" Naruto snickered.

They soon arrived at a mall where they spent the rest of the day. They shopped, played in the arcade, got food, and overall just goofed off together like they had known each other for years. That simple day helped Sasuke forget all about his father, his mother, his brother. He felt happy being in the warmth of Naruto's company. They soon made it to a park as the sun started to set. At the same time Jiraiya was enjoying wasting his money on lap dances. 

-

Naruto and Sasuke walked side by side in a comfortable silence. Not many were at this park at the time, most were at home with their families. They walked on a path right next to a large pond. On the path were wooden benches, and behind that a large group of trees. A few lampposts kept the path lit as the sky got darker with each second. Both of the boys sat down on a bench, they had left their bags and etc in the Jeep. 

Sasuke took that moment to think about his next move. He was pretty obviously in love with Naruto, but it hurt his pride to admit it. If he were to get rejected, the whole trip would be a whole waste of time. At the same time he wanted Naruto to himself. He wanted to be able to do things like couples would, hold hands, cuddle, the occasional kiss. He really wanted that with Naruto, just the thought of him acting lovey-dovey with another person shattered his heart. He had started to plan, maybe before Naruto leaves he would confess.

"Sasuke?" Naruto brought the raven out of his thoughts.

"Hm?" Sasuke replied back, staring down at his hands. Naruto relaxed a bit, leaning into the chair.

"You look like your thinking hard, wanna talk?" The blond asked softly. He hand a worried look on his face.

"U-uhm..it's nothing" Sasuke mumbled with a small blush on his face. Neither spoke as a person walking their dog passed silently, disappearing down the path. 

"Sasuke?" Naruto spoke up again. 

"Yeah?" Sasuke slowly replied. His eyes were locked on his clenched hands.

"I like you, like really like you..." Naruto spit out really quickly, looking away with a flushed face.

The Uchiha froze. His brain had yet to reboot as he stared at his hands, his face painted a bright red.

"S-Sasuke?" The blone stuttered, waving a hand infront of his face. The movement brought Sasuke out of his trance.

"You probably don't like me back...but that's okay-" Naruto started, but was cut off by a warm embrace. Two arms wrapped around his torso, his head coming in contact with a strong chest. Blond lashes slowly closed, taking in the warmth as he hugged him back.

"I like you too.."

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 2.7K 32
the content is all nsfw- minors please do not interact but I can't stop you form reading. naruto shippuden attack on titan jujutsu kaisen #1 naruto...
92.6K 2.7K 30
ᴅᴏɴ'α΄› α΄„α΄α΄α΄˜α΄€Κ€α΄‡ Κα΄α΄œΚ€ ʟΙͺκœ°α΄‡ ᴛᴏ α΄α΄›Κœα΄‡Κ€κœ±. α΄›Κœα΄‡Κ€α΄‡'ꜱ ɴᴏ α΄„α΄α΄α΄˜α΄€Κ€Ιͺꜱᴏɴ ʙᴇᴛᴑᴇᴇɴ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ꜱᴜɴ & α΄›Κœα΄‡ ᴍᴏᴏɴ, α΄›Κœα΄‡Κ ꜱʜΙͺɴᴇ α΄‘Κœα΄‡Ι΄ Ιͺα΄›'ꜱ α΄›Κœα΄‡ΙͺΚ€ α΄›Ιͺᴍᴇ.
139 11 5
This is a series of SasuNaru stories. I take recommendations, I'll also @ you for credit. Enjoy, not much to explain. -Modern Au -no ownership of...
502K 18.9K 200
This is a collection of the SasuSaku Community's greatest Oneshots, only found here! β‹™ Requests are CLOSED! The one-shot book is complete, HOWEVER, w...