SasuNaru One shots || n4rvtos...

By n4rvtosn

Oneshots from Naruto, specifically the ship Sasunaru Includes Fluff, Angst, Different AU's #1 in Sasunarusasu... More

Authors Note
One | Simple Kisses
Two | Cold | Short
Three | New Neighbors | Two-Shot | Pt.1
Four | Just the Two of Us
Five | Falling in Love
Six | Together | Three-Shot | Pt.1
Seven | I Missed You
Eight | Karin's Cat
Nine | Ah...Young Love
Ten | Together | Three-Shot | Pt.2
Twelve | In the Stables
Thirteen | New Neighbors | Two-Shot | Pt.2
Fourteen | Together | Three Shot | Pt.3
Fifteen | You skipped a few steps...
Sixteen | Him
Seventeen | Tsunami
Eighteen | Blond and Blonde | Two-shot | Pt.1
Nineteen | Blond and Blonde | Two-Shot | Pt.2
Twenty | Proposal
Twenty One | Pride
Twenty Two | Safety of our Home
Twenty Three | Step One: Denial
Not an Update | Step One: Denial
Twenty Four | Sasuke's Birthday | Short

Eleven | Not that Bad

1.2K 31 18
By n4rvtosn

Modern Au | Fluff

Summary- A normal high school student meets a teen idol. His first impression of him was bad, but soon changed.

-

"He's so cute though!" Ino argued to her best friend.

"Not my type" Sakura giggled, grabbing her books from her locker. Ino rolled her eyes before pouting and putting away the open phone.

"Girl, he's like super popular though!!!" She tried to argue back.

"Yeah, yeah, cya Ino" The pinkette mumbled, walking away from her locker to catch up with another friend.

"Sasuke-kun!" She yelled for him, catching up to his pace.

"Oh hey Sakura" He said in his normal emotionless tone.

"So, wanna go out on a date???" She battered her eyelashes, sadly Sasuke was barley paying attention.

"Sakura, we went over this. Go ask Hinata out or something" Sasuke rolled his eyes, taking out his phone.

"Fineeeee" She whined loudly, the pair walking into the 1st period classroom. Sakura followed Sasuke to the back like a lost puppy, both sitting down at their lab table. Next to them sat Hinata and Kiba, who were best friends.

"H-Hello Sakura-san" Hinata gave a small wave to the girl across from them.

"Uhm....Hiya!" She said awkwardly, trying to hide her blush. Sasuke rolled his eyes, taking out a book from his backpack.

"Oblivious" They heard Kiba mumbled, right before he softly elbowed Hinata in the arm. She gave him a small glare in return.

"He's right" Sasuke whispered. Before Sakura could retort their teacher came in.

-

A small group sat in the back of the loud cafeteria. Around the circular table was Sasuke, Ino, Sakura, Shikamaru, Choji, Hinata, and Neji.

"So then, Sakura kicked him in the nuts-" Ino started.

"I thought she just slapped him across the face" Choji interrupted.

"You both-" Sakura was cut off by a loud grain from Neji.

"Your all making no sense, let's talk about other things" He said in a bored tone.

"My Dad is forcing me to come to some important shoot so I can monitor the crew" Sasuke grumbled.

"I-I'm going t-too. Father said I n-needed to go so I c-can learn" Hinata stuttered out.

"Wait...Sasuke can I tag along?" Sakura begged with puppy eyes.

"I doubt I can let a random person come to this 'Important' thing" Sasuke replied, not phased by her begging.

"I'm going weather you like it or not!" She demanded with a grin.

"Can-"

"No, Ino, you can not" Sasuke replied before she could ask.

"What a drag..." Shikamaru added quietly.

-

Silverbell Suites

"Who the hell makes a Sixteen Year old wear that!" Naruto shouted as he scrolled through a fashion magazine. He was laying down on a black leather couch.

"Naruto, shush" He heard his guardian say. The blond locked eye with brown orbs.

"But-" He started to say.

"Shhhh, Kakashi is on a phone call" Iruka said. He got up from the black armchair.

"Right, another shoot? already?" Naruto whined, he sat up from his laying position.

"Yes, now go get changed. I sat the stuff down on your bed" Iruka gave the boy a small smile. Naruto mumbled a few curses before getting up and moving to the bedroom, shouting a small 'thank you'

Naruto locked the door behind him. The room was large, mostly white, blue, and silver. A large queen-sized bed was placed in the middle, a beautiful watercolor painting above in. On the opposite side of the bed, a white fireplace held a huge black TV. A closet was placed near the bed. On top of the white and blue covers, a pair of clothes was set out.

"Hey, this isn't that bad" He said to himself, quickly changing into the clothes.

He had a pair of black, ripped jeans, with a caution-tape belt, one strap reaching past his knee. On top of that, he wore a silver holographic bomber jacket, which had patches of every kind. He left the jacket unzipped, showing his white, graphic T-shirt. Naruto slipped on a pair of black, hologram doc martins. He quickly finished up his look, walking out to where both Kakashi and Iruka were standing by the hotel door.

"Ready?" Kakashi asked. He was Naruto's manager, and was dating his guardian, Iruka. Kakashi had a black dress shirt, black dress pants, and a tan trenchcoat. Iruka on the other hand, had bleach jeans, a white dress shirt and dress shoes, and a tan sweater.

"Yeah, let's get this over with" Naruto pouted. He took a black mask from his pocket, placing it on his face, covering his mouth and nose.

They exited the hotel, and were sadly met by a group of paparazzi, who harassed Naruto until he got into a black SUV.

-

Sakura, Sasuke, Hinata, and Neji stood in the corner, out of the way of the crews and models. It was getting pretty busy, the models had started, quickly getting out of the way for some 'special guest'

"Okay! Your done, next!" They heard Fugaku yell, directing a male model to the other side of the large room, where models and makeup artists were standing.

"This sure is boring" Sakura whined, she had slumped down to the ground with her hands crossed.

"I never said it was going to be fun" Sasuke retorted in his cold tone.

"Look what they did to Hinata!" Neji grumbled. Hinata sweatdropped, her hair was in some updo, and she now had makeup on. On the other hand, she now had a crop top and fancy pants on.

"She looks hot! I don't see what your problem is" Sakura argued, slightly blushing at her words.

"She was modeling after all" Sasuke mumbled.

"I hate you all" Neji sighed, crossing his arms and slumping to the ground.

"Mr. Uchiha! Mr. Uzumaki and Hatake are on their way up" They heard a yell. The models scurried to their respective places out of the way, the crew getting into theirs.

"Thank you, meet them in the hallway" Fugaku instructed. The assistant quickly left the room, which had quieted down.

"...Uzumaki..i've heard that" Sakura mumbled to herself.

The double doors soon opened, four people walking in. Those four would be Naruto, Kakashi, Iruka, and the assistant.

"Wait, that's that kid who was on vogue" The small group heard one of the models in-front of them say.

"You mean Teen-vogue?"

"No, Vogue, he's like super popular"

"No way! maybe one of us is modeling with him"

"He's that kid Ino showed me, she was totally simping over him" Sakura whispered to Sasuke, who only nodded back.

"I-ive heard of him, i'm surprised your father was able to book him" Hinata said quietly.

"Mr. Uzumaki, it's great to meet you" Fugaku shook the blond's hand, who shook his hand back.

"let's get this started?" Kakashi said, he pulled out a clipboard from a duffel bag he held.

"One second" Iruka informed. He turned to Naruto, taking an earring from a small bag. He placed the hanging, silver, earning on Naruto's ear.

"If you do this right, i'll buy you ramen" Kakashi said, smirking under his mask.

"I'll hold you up to that" Naruto removed the black mask from his face, three people walking over to him and adjusting his clothes.

"Alright, clear set one!" A crew meme we shouted, fixing up the greenscreen area.

Naruto was brought over to a black chair, a makeup artist touching up his face.

"Thank you again Mr.Hatake" Fugaku said.

"No problem, we are more than willing to take up a great opportunity, Iruka?" Kakashi motioned to a chair by the greenscreen Naruto was to use.

-

After the Photoshoot

Naruto came out in a pair of ripped jeans and a black sweater. A lot of the models had left, and the crew was cleaning up.

"Naru-chan!" A loud yell startled about everyone.

"Mikoto-san?" The blond turned around, coming in contact with the beauty herself. There was Mikoto Uchiha, his mother's old best friend. They had met multiple times before Naruto's parents passed away in an accident.

"It's been so long, love!" She squealed, running up and hugging the boy, who hugged back with a huge smile.

"I haven't seen you since the funeral, have I?" He smiled widely as she pulled off.

"Nope, you could have come to visit" She pointed an accusing finger at him.

On the side, Sasuke had almost glared at Naruto, wondering how he knew his mother.

"Bye Sasuke, cya on Monday" Sakura waved, leaving with Hinata and Neji. He gave a quick wave before picking up a chair, moving it to a storage room, all while keeping an eye on Naruto and Mikoto.

There was no doubt he found the blond attractive, which was pretty rare. Maybe the reason he didn't like him was the fact he was jealous. But who knows?

"So, wanna come over for dinner, if your not busy that is?" Mikoto quietly asked.

"I'd love to, let me go ask Iruka" Naruto responded, walking over to Iruka, who was sitting down on a chair while on his phone.

"Iruka, come here" Naruto grabbed his wrist, pulling the man up and dragging him over.

"So your Iruka, you better have been taking good care of Naruto" The ravenette warned.

"Haha, i've done my best" Iruka rubbed his neck sheepishly.

"Anyway, Iruka can we go over to Mikoto's for dinner, Pleaseeee!" The blond begged like a child asking for ice cream.

"Sure, why not" He smiled back, ruffling the blond's locks.

"Great! i'll go get my son" Mikoto walked off to find Sasuke.

-

Mikoto and Sasuke had found their way into a black SUV owned by Naruto. Kakashi and the driver were in the front, Iruka and Mikoto in the middle, and Sasuke and Naruto in the back. Fugaku was going to come home later with his car.

"-he was never mature, always running around, literally running my house" Iruka chuckled, the blond blushing in embarrassment as Iruka shared stories of him as a kid.

The blond leaned against the side, peering out the window. He looked at Sasuke in the reflection. The raven had barley said anything the whole way home, he was focused on his phone. 

"Whatcha looking at?" Naruto scooted to the middle seat, locking eyes with the ravens. 

"Hn. nothing really" Sasuke grunted, but he couldn't take his eyes away from the sapphire orbs.

"Well, Teme, now your staring at me" Naruto pointed out after a few moments of silence. The raven slightly blush, adverting his gaze to his phone.

"Just S-shut up" Sasuke said, mentally cursing at himself for stuttering. He didn't catch the blond's smug grin.

-

"Itachi! Guess who we ran into!" Mikoto sang as she opened the large doors of their mansion. Itachi sat in the living room not far from the foyer and could hear the talking.

"Yes Mother? Who is it?" He got up from the couch, walking into the foyer where a small group were taking off their shoes. He instantly noticed the small replica of Minato.

"Naruto!" He ran up and hugged the little blond.

"Hello Itachi-san" Naruto gave him a huge smile as the raven ruffled his locks. 

'Why am I the only person who doesn't know who this kids is' Sasuke thought as he watched them catch up.

"I'll go get dinner started, Sasuke why don't you show Naruto around" Mikoto asked with a small smile.

"Of course" He turned around and motioned for the blond to follow, who quickly did.

-

"You aren't very talkative, are you?" Naruto asked as they walked down a long hallway.

"Hn."

"We could talk about ramen! You've probably tried it before, right? Ramen is godly, like if I could I would marry ramen, then again that might give me a bad image. Who marries food? Well definitely me" Naruto started to rant.

'How is he famous...this kid is weird' Sasuke sweatdropped as they approached another door.

"Ooh! What's this?" Naruto curiously opened it, revealing a home-theater. It had two rows, three chairs in each, arm to arm. The chairs were made of grey velvet and were close to the huge screen. In the back of the 'theater' there was a counter with a popcorn machine and cabinets filled with types of candy and soda.

"Oh my god! I want one of these in my future house! Maybe you can come over and watch movies with me too, we are friends of course" The blond tugged Sasuke's sleeve, pulling him into the room.

"You're  so weird..." Sasuke mumbled.

"Can we watch something in here after dinner? Pleaseee?" Sasuke turned around and gave the boy puppy eyes. The young Uchiha started to blush, smacking his forehead.

"Fine, but you ask" Sasuke said in a stern tone. Naruto wasn't phased and started to cheer.

-

Naruto walked into the theater, his hands filled with a blanket and a box filled with movies. He placed the stuff down on one of the chairs, riffling through the movies while Sasuke started to make popcorn for the blond.

"Do you boys need me to set the movie up?" Itachi stood in the doorway with a smirk.

"Yes please, Itachi-san" Naruto said politely, he took out a movie from the box and handed to to Itachi, who went into the small projector room. He quickly set up the movie and came back to see Naruto and Sasuke sitting next to each other, the popcorn in the middle. Naruto had wrapped a navy blanket around himself.

"Enjoy the movie, children" Itachi shut the door right as the movie started.

"..."

"..."

"What movie did you pick?" Sasuke asked with an annoyed look.

"Hehe...not this movie" Naruto rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. He had chosen a comedy, but instead a romance started to play. Of course that was all Itachi's doing. They were both annoyed at first, but soon got hooked on the plot

Of course, due to Itachi's plotting, he chose a movie with a sex scene. For two teenagers. 

"Tell me when it's over, thanks" Naruto mumbled, he covered his eyes. On the other hand Sasuke watched, unphased. Straight sex had nothing on him. 

"What? Teme how are you not uncomfortable!" Naruto looked at the boy next to him, who continued to eat popcorn.

"I'm gay, easy" He retorted.

"Ohh...but it's like a private moment" Naruto argued back, totally ignoring the moans coming from the speaker,

"Hn" Sasuke looked back at the movie, watching with an unamused expression.

"You're weirder than me" Naruto mumbled.

Later, the movie had become slow. The blond fell asleep on Sasuke's shoulder, as the raven became tired. He placed the popcorn down on the floor, adjusting the blanket on Naruto and grabbing his own, all without moving too much. One of his pale hands was interlocked with a tan one, as he stared down at the boy.

'Maybe he's not so bad...' Sasuke thought. He laid his head down on top of Naruto's, slowly falling asleep to the sound of quiet music from the movie.

-

"They sure are cute" Itachi stood in the doorway, Iruka stood with him. The movie was already over, both of the men already cleaned up the area.

"1,000 dollars, they become a couple in the next two months" Iruka bet.

"2,000 they start talking this week" Itachi challenged.

"Deal" Iruka placed his hand out, Itachi took his and shook it.

"Great doing business with you, Mr.Umino"

Itachi won the bet.

A/N- Pt2 of  New Neighbors should probably be out next, then Together. Also thank you for all the reads so far, it's done a whole lot better than expected <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

972 19 8
Includes oneshots about anime bl ships like ZoSan, NaruSasu, LawLu, MakoHaru, YoruAsta, and etc.
31.1K 153 46
naruto oneshots - started 9/27/20 most of these are lgbtq+ related.
134K 2.9K 57
This Tsukikage oneshot contains angst, fluff and smut. If you don't like any or one of these, please just exit the story for no problems Main ship: T...
151 11 5
This is a series of SasuNaru stories. I take recommendations, I'll also @ you for credit. Enjoy, not much to explain. -Modern Au -no ownership of...