𝕞𝕪 𝕗𝕒𝕦𝕝𝕥✘

By simp4youwastaken

"sʜᴇ sᴀɪᴅ ɪᴛs ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ғᴀᴜʟᴛ" More

𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝗼𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝗼𝐧✯
𝐎𝐍𝐄✯
𝐓𝐖𝐎✯
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄✯
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑✯
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄✯
𝐒𝐈𝐗 ✯
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍✯
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓✯
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄✯
𝐓𝐄𝐍✯
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍✯
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄✯
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍✯
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍✯
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍✯
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍✯
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍✯
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍✯
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍✯
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘✯
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄✯
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎✯
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄✯
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑✯
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄✯
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗✯
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍✯
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓✯
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄✯
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘✯
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄✯
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎✯
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄✯
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑✯
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄✯
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗✯
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍✯
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓✯
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄✯
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘✯
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄✯
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎✯
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄✯
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑✯
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄✯
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗✯
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍✯
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓✯
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄✯
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘✯
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄✯
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎✯
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄✯
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑✯
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄✯
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗✯
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍✯
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓✯
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄✯
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘✯
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄✯
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎✯
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄✯
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑✯
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄✯
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗✯
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍✯
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓✯
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄✯
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘✯
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄✯
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎✯
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄✯
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑✯
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄✯
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗✯
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍✯
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓✯
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘✯

𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄✯

1.2K 30 99
By simp4youwastaken

JADEN

Sparkling green eyes, her dark brown hair, a gorgeous smile, cute laugh, an amazing body.
I couldn't stop looking at her, she looked at me and smiled more.

"What?" Her angelic voice said.

"Your just so god damn beautiful." I muttered to her as she looked down with her cute blush.

"God, I want to marry you." I said to her as her eyes looked into mine with our love and lust.

"No way, not me."

"Why not? I'm in love with you!" I exclaimed as she giggled.

"Well I love you too, and I think you'll be a great husband.. and maybe one day an amazing dad.." she said as I smiled down at her. That fucking smile.

It felt as if the world was slowing down, it became blurry until I felt a hard feeling on my leg.

I shot up from the bed and looked over to my right to see someone in my bed.
The face of Madison looked at me as she was on her phone.

"Good morning!" She said cheerfully after just kicking my leg.

Shit.
I forgot I invited her over.

"Morning." I rubbed my eyes.

I looked at her as she watched her phone, she turned it off before looking over at me.
"So what are we going to do today..?" She said looking at me as I looked around the room to see it was empty.

"Uh, I don't know.. breakfast?" I asked as she nodded. Getting up from the bed I couldn't help but notice my shirt was over her body.

She used to wear my shirts..

"Why are you staring?" Mads said as her eyebrows raised.

"I-uh.."

She walked over to me and wrapped her legs around my waist as she sat on my lap. I was shocked, but before I could do Anything her lips pressed to mine. I didn't do anything for a second until I budged in and kissed back.
I held her waist as it didn't feel the same.
Not like hers. This kiss, it didn't feel like her..
She pulled away and smiled.

"I'm going to go downstairs." She said as she cheekily left the room. I was stunned and worried to want had happened.

Did we do something last night..?

What happened?

TIME SKIP
PHOENIX

Today was the day.

The day I got my drivers license.
I know I told Jaden maybe around February or so but they changed it up and gave it to me today. I had my dad drive me to the place as I was too nervous to drive right now.

We pulled up to the place and I got out.

"I'll be out soon" I smiled to my dad as he nodded and parked the car somewhere else with royal giving me the thumbs up from the back seat. I chuckled before walking into the place with hope. For once.

I had passed everything from test, to exam, to applications. I felt ready, happy even.

I did it.

The process was long but worth it. I finally walked out the place to the car as my dad and royal cheered.

"WOOT WOOT! NOW YOU CAN DRIVE ME EVERYWHERE NOW!" Royal said practically hanging out the window.

They all laughed as she shut the car door and buckled her seat belt.
"I'm so proud of you, congrats." Her dad said as she sweetly smiled at him.

"Thanks dad."

TIME SKIP

I sat at my desk as the sound of rain hitting the window filled the room. I sat staring down at a piece of paper, blanked.

I picked up my pen and slowly put my name at the top, like I would at school.
"Dear.." I whispered to myself as who I was going to write to.

Who would it be to?
What would it be about? I'm not actually going to send this to a person.

"Phoenix." I finished my sentence.

"I'll write a letter to me. a.. love letter." I thought speaking out slowly. I let my hand free as I began to write what I thought about myself. How much I love myself. I need more positivity, more joy. I need this.

Dear Phoenix,

I'm in love with you, and can't live without you. You are the love of my life and couldn't image my world without you.
I love you.
I love you for you, for..
For being yourself and believing the best in people when you shouldn't. It hurts you and I don't like to see you hurt. It hurts me so please don't hurt me.
I love you, because you are unique.
Your special, your constantly stared at by kids at school because.. they want to be you. They think your talented and beautiful.
I love you because your me.
Your me and I love me, I don't think I could love anyone without loving myself. That was the problem, I needed to love me before loving anyone. So thank you, thank you for loving yourself for even these few minutes because it does help. Keep doing this, it makes you or in their case me happy.
So here's a love letter to myself.

I love you.

-myself

I let go of the pen and read it over with a slight grin.

"Love letter to myself." I said before my eyes widen. "So here's a love letter to myself."

I shot up from the chair before grabbing my tiny notebook and wrote that down next to my little previous lyrics.

Yeah I don't even know myself

All these memories, they bring problems back

If I gave you the world would you give it back?

So here's a love letter to myself.

Yeah.

Shit, I've been doing it. I'm writing a song.
I continue to write more that came to my mind as I fit the song in my head good.
I got excited and went to jump up onto my bed as I hugged my teddy bear I got from Clayton and royal in the hospital.

"I did it." I said proudly smiling into the bear.
"I got my license and started to write an actual good song." She whispered as she turned her face to look out the window a little.

"Only if he was here, he'd be so proud of me."

Hehe
Late update Ik🙄✋
It's 3:00am rn 😁

Me even though I can't sleep:

Q: whats do you think happened with Mads and Jaden..?

LOVE YOUA LL THANK YOU ALL FOR passing 60k!!!<3
1098 words 😽

ALSO STAN MCYTs FOR CLEAR SKIN-😩

Anywho love you all🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 48.8K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
3.7K 76 6
Nicole Wallace, living an amazing life, especially because she now has her dream job, and it is to be an actress. When she got a role in one of the m...
20.7K 404 42
Read to find some gossip
1.1M 44.2K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...