The last omega || TaeKook

By SeriKV

Years ago, every omega has been killed by some powerful pack for an unknown reason. Kim Taehyung is the only... More

āš ļø
Introduction of characters
Wolf form
1. Siblings
2. Wild thoughts
3. Attack
4. Mate
5. Race to Bloodmoon pack
6. Grand entrance
7. Moon child
8. 18th birthday
9. Hair color
10. You bet
11. True blood alpha's voice
12. Jealous? Jealous.
13. All wishes come true
14. Let destiny do its job
15. Off road
16. I can give you a ride
17. Your smile is my favorite
18. Introduction of wolves
19. Inside out
20. Sleeping beauty
22. Blue gifts
23. Blue butterfly
24. Be free
25. Motherly warmth
26. Surprise
27. 00:00
28. Special wolf
29. First night
30. Birthday celebration
31. Birthday greetings
32. Tenerife Sea
33. Locket necklace
34. Intruders
35. Departure
36. Nesting
37. Heat
38. You have what we wanted
39. Large? Seriously?
40. Hourglass
41. Lay on your side
42. You're mine and mine alone
43. Dead meat
44. Belle knows how to calm the beast
45. Kim Taehyung
46. Blue box
47. Help me protect my borther
48. Vampire's secret
49. Changes
50. Possessive
51. Master
52. Family
53. Danger
54. Impostor
55. Shield
56. Guardian
57. Revelation
58. Powerful
59. Chosen mates
60. Gender
61. Kick
62. unleashed
63. Eavesdrop
64. Twins
65. Distraction
66. Welcome home
67. Minjae
68. Miracle
69. Ritual
70. Until we meet again
71. Powerful couple
72. I am home
73. Park Bogum
74. Seduce
75. Nursery
76. Bundle of joy
77. Full moon
78. Ceremony
79. Selene
80. Little bubble
81. Lingerie
82. Mirror
Epilogue
Bonus chapter
AUTHOR'S NOTE šŸ’œ

21. Blue Rose

17.7K 911 109
By SeriKV

"And what do you think you're doing?" Jk, his wolf, interrupts Jungkook, causing him to frown as reality hits him.

Jungkook hurriedly stood up and ran out of Taehyung's room, carefully closing the door. 

"You don't do kisses after sex, not even cuddle to anyone after you wrecked them, and now you're trying to kiss the sleeping boy? interesting"

"What are you talking about? I was just.... whatever" Jungkook said to his wolf, trying to think of an excuse but failing because he knew he was actually trying to peck Taehyung's pouting lips.

"I know his lips are inviting, but come on, Jungkook, let's not do that when he's sleeping," Jk said, making fun of his human.

"Shut up, JK. Aren't you too talkative these days?"

"You make me want to talk a lot, human."

Jungkook rested flat on his bed, thinking about what he almost did to the so-called beta.

"Taehyung, what are you doing to me?" Jungkook wondered to himself, hoping his wolf wouldn't hear him as he eventually fell into a deep slumber with a soft smile on his lips.

Days went by faster than lightning. The wolves from Blood Moon and Midnight Pack became even closer to each other. They became really good friends. They even exchanged phone numbers and followed each other on social media platforms.

Jungkook, on the other hand, has yet to figure out what is happening to him. He's always happy when Taehyung is around, unhappy when he isn't, and angry whenever Minho or any other male, even a girl, talks to him, and for whatever reason he's down bad over the so-called beta.

Taehyung is barely a week away from turning 18. Hye Kyo and Minyoung are already preparing for his long-awaited birthday celebration. They intended to treat him to an extravagant birthday. Although he had stated that he preferred a simple birthday celebration with his friends and family, the two Lunas are irrepressible.

On Monday morning, Taehyung woke later than everyone else because he is used to neglecting breakfast. Everyone is already dressed for school and eating breakfast at the huge dining table. Jungkook flinched, catching everyone's attention with his unexpected action.

"What happened?" Sehun asked.

"I don't know. I felt... weird all of a sudden."

"Are you in a rut?" Yoongi questioned.

"Hell no. I just felt surprised? A little worried? Something like that. Anyway, continue with your food," Jungkook answered, but only for a moment before Jin and Jisoo flinched in unison.

"What the fuck is wrong with you all? What's with the sudden movement?" Yoongi asked irritably. 

Namjoon and Sehun were quick to caress their mate's lap when they noticed their frightened expression.

"Are you okay?" Namjoon questioned.

"Yeap."

Everyone was unaware that the Kim siblings were communicating through MindLink.

"What color this time?" Jin worriedly questioned over mindlink.

"Mint green. Jin, it's scaring me. My birthday is nearing; what if I transformed into something?"

"Baby, calm down. We are always here for you. Maybe we will figure it out on your birthday?" Jisoo said.

"But what if I transform into a wolf? Or my eyes turn blue? My real rank will be exposed. You all will be in trouble."

"Enough. Don't think of it as negative. Maybe you're starting to gain your powers," said Jin.

"Jin Omegas are weak. Even though I gain my power, it's nothing compared to you. We're supposed to be submissive."

"But you're not. Remember? You're strong enough to be an omega; believe in yourself," Jin comforted his brother.

"Stop worrying, baby. You know we're always here, right? Nothing will happen to you. Not under our watch. Now be ready or we'll be late."

After a few minutes, Taehyung went downstairs to meet his friends. Everyone gasped when they noticed Taehyung's new hue. Everyone was pleased with his new hair except the wolves from the Midnight Pack, who noticed that it had changed again on its own.

Jungkook's eyes widened, and pink was painted on his cheeks when he saw Taehyung.

"Wow! Every color fits him perfectly," Jungkook thought to himself.

"Whipped," Jk teased him.

"Just appreciating his style," Jungkook responded.

"Wow, Taehyung. You look stunning in that color," Namjoon exclaimed.

"Is it okay to dye your hair every now and then?" Yoongi questioned curiously.

"Taehyung answered, "I-I think so." He didn't know the answer because he had never dyed his hair before, save once when he tried to dye it black. 

"His hair looks healthy, though; perhaps it's okay to dye your hair every now and then," Hoseok responded, intertwining his fingers with Ryujin.

"Let's get going; we'll be late for school," Jimin responded because he already noticed Taehyung's nervous expression.

All of them got into their individual cars. Mated wolves share a car, while Jungkook and Taehyung drive their own.

After half an hour, they entered the university's massive gate, where they noticed some students gathered. As usual, the scenario remains unchanged. What's new, anyway?

The bell rang, and everyone dashed out of their rooms to the school cafeteria for lunch. Taehyung proceeded to his locker first, when he noticed a blue rose hanging on the locker door. It is not new to him because he has always received gifts from other students, but it is the first time he has received a blue rose, which made him a little nervous because of all colors. Why blue? Why the color that represents his rank?

He carefully picked the flower, but got wounded by a single, sharp thorn on the rose. A small amount of blood began to trickle from his middle finger. He instantly placed his finger on his parted lips, attempting to stop the bleeding.

Minho noticed him from a distance and moved closer to aid him with his minor bruise. Fortunately, Minho always carries alcohol and a band-aid in case of an emergency. The other gently drenches the wound with alcohol and wipes it with a clean handkerchief before applying a bandage.

"Did you seriously forget that roses have thorns?" pointed out Minho.

"I didn't know that it still has thorns. Look, it has only one; maybe they missed this single sharpy."

Minho plucked the single thorn from the flower before returning it to Taehyung.

"Here. It's all good now," Minho responded, putting his alcohol back in his bag.

"Thank you for assisting me," Taehyung responded with a beautiful smile to Minho, making his heart melt.

"Anytime. Got to go. Enjoy your lunch."

"Sure. You too. See you in class," Taehyung answered, putting the flower inside his locker and closing it before heading to the cafeteria, where his friends were patiently waiting for him.

He noticed that his friends were all clutching a paper bag and waiting for him before heading out to the soccer field.

"What happened to your finger?" Jungkook said, his worried expression obvious as he carefully seized Taehyung's hand to inspect his middle finger, which was covered in bandage.

"Someone left a blue rose in my locker, so I picked it, but there was a single thorn left, so I got pricked; luckily, Minho was there to help me clean this tiny wound," Taehyung explained, as Jungkook unconsciously poked his inner cheek.

He softly caresses Taehyung's palm before releasing it, despite the fact that this is the exact opposite of what he wants to do.

"Be careful with flowers next time," Jungkook advised, stepping out of the cafeteria as everyone followed him.

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

Thank you for reading TLO. 💜 by the way, some of my books will be available on patreon! 😊 See you next update! 💚💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 115K 72
[A TAEKOOK FANFICTION] Kang Kim Taehyung was the crowned omega of the Blue Moon pack, the Alpha died without mating Taehyung so the omega was left al...
1.2M 64.8K 51
Kim Taehyung is a pretty omega who ran away from his previous pack while he was pregnant. Bad treatment by some werewolves because of his rank has ma...
5.8K 242 27
Taehyung, the hidden omega prince, leads a seemingly ordinary life with his best friend. But everything takes a mesmerizing turn when a true blood al...
792K 55.4K 89
A kickass omega and an alpha who is both, the most feared beast and a soft lost boy, need to fight against the whole werewolf world and their own fal...