My Bully (Mj fantasy) bad era

By blossom100

Read inside ;) (BOOK DISCONTINUED!!) More

My Bully
My Bully Ch.1
My Bully Ch.2
My Bully ch.3
My Bully ch.4
My bully ch.5
My Bully ch.6
My Bully Ch.7
My Bully Ch.8
My Bully ch.9
My Bully Ch.10
My Bully Ch. 11
My Bully Ch.12
My Bully Ch.13
My Bully Ch.14
My Bully Ch. 15
My Bully Ch.17
My Bully Ch.18
My Bully Ch.19
My Bully Ch.20
My Bully Ch. 21
Please read

My Bully Ch.16

5.6K 215 230
By blossom100

I KNOW I TOOK FOREVER BUT I HAVE SOME FAMILY PROBLEMS RIGHT NOW SO IM NOT IN THE GREATEST MOOD BUT IM UPDATING FOR YOU ت I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY

Instagram: Officialmjjkingdom

*****************************************

Chapter 16

Michael is standing right next to the counter...What is he doing here?

"Rise and shine sleeping beauty" Michael said smiling hard while going to the stove flipping the pancakes.

What the hell? Where is my mom..I thought she was cooking breakfast..

Michael is cooking....in my house..in my Kitchen..on my stove.

What in the fuck is he doing here??

"Hey" Michael said looking at me with a knowing smirk. I'm still standing in my frozen state staring at him. What is this?

"Helllloooo" Michael said smiling. I could slap him right now. I quickly shook my head and blinked a few times confused as always.

"W-where is my m-mom" I stuttered nervously..how did he get in here? Whats going on?

"Oh you just missed her" he said taking the pancakes out the pan putting them on a plate. They smell really good.

"Don't worry calm down I didnt *break in*..your mom let me in she was making breakfast and rushing around getting her things, she said she was late to work so like the amazing person that I am I volunteered to finish breakfast for you and she thanked me and literally ran out the door" He also said giving me a wide grin. How my mom gonna openly welcome someone she just met in our house.

Michael told her we were friends...of course.

"Um...ok" I said nervously and confused while still standing in the same spot.

Michael smiled and grabbed the plate of pancakes and syrup and walked to the table. I looked at him even more confused..why is he so......comfortable?

Michael looked at me.

"Ya know you can get frown lines on that pretty little forehead of yours if you continue to frown like that" Michael said. I continued to frown walking to him I stopped just a few feet away from him..not sure what do.

"Uh..why are you here?" I asked still confused.

"Well...I sat in my room and debated for 20 minutes whether or not I should come here to see you but then I thought about your pretty face and immediately made my way here" he slightly smilled, hmm I don't know what to say about that..was that really his reason?

"I could've known you'll be still sleep..I kept you up all night" he smiked, whats up with him and this smirking thing I don't think that will ever get old. I shook my head rolling my eyes, I looked down and looked back up at him.

"Michael..." I said running a hand through my hair thats probably all over the place.

"Didn't I said you have to ask me if you could come over?" I said through a sigh. He looked at me guiltily while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh..right...baby steps..sorry it must of slipped my mind I tend to move a little to fast" he said embarrassed rocking on his feet. He's looks cut-.....shut the fuck up what the hell is wrong with you..get your head together..I even had a urge to giggle what the fuck ..don't forget who he is.

"I'll ask you next time ok" he said. I slowly nodded my head while bitting the corner of my lip innocently, he looked at it with slight lust and bit his lip as well slowly letting it go. I swollowed hard looking down, for the love of god ..even though I hate him with everything in me.....I've never said he wasn't a attractive guy.

"C'mon..your breakfast is getting cold" he said pulling out a chair for me I slowly walked over there and sat down. I looked at the two pancakes they look really good like the ones at Ihop. Michael poored syrup all over them smothering them, I looked up at him.

"...Thank you" I whispered, he smiled nodding his head putting the syrup down and walking to the other side of the table sitting down. I looked down at my pancakes again..I picked up my fork about to cut through it.

You don't know what he put in that.

I quickly dropped the fork down letting it fall loudly against my plate snatching my hands away from it. What if Michael put something in it? Like some drug or something that would make me passout so he can do god knows what..omg..now I'm slowly starting to freak out.

"Nevaeh..whats wrong!!" Michael said concerned. I looked up at him starting to shake a little...I quickly responded.

"What did you put in this!?!" I slightly yelled at him, he looked confused.

"Nevaeh what-" I cut him off with an outburst.

"MICHAEL!!!!" I yelled feeling my anxiety take over, I'm rubbing my hands over my thighs trying to keep calm while bitting my lip hard. My breathing is heavy and fast, that thought really fucked me up.

"Nothing!!! I put whatever it was in the mix!!" he said highly confused quickly standing up coming over to me, I quickly put my hand up stopping him not wanting him to come near me.

"No..don't lie to me!!!" I said through gritted teeth with now watery eyes

"You trying to hurt me" I also said softly with a shakey voice. Michael standing on the other side of the table confused as ever. He shook his head.

"No no no..I didn't put anything in there its just the mix" he said looking at me.

"How I know you not lying?" I asked still trying to calm down.

"Because why would I do that? Why would I put anything in your food?" He asked still not understanding whats happening.

"Because.."

Because he hates you.

"Because you hate me" I said barely audible listening to the voice..its true he does hate me if he didn't he wouldn't of beaten me. He shook his head still confused.

"I don't hate you...nevaeh whats going on why are you saying this" he said still confused. I pushed the plate away.

"I know you put something in it...you wouldn't make breakfast for me" I said looking at him. He just looked at me.

"I wasn't planning to..your mom was rushing so I decided to finish it up for her" he said. I looked at the pancakes and back at him not sure If I believe him.

"Nevaeh I promise I didn't put anything in your food..please eat" he said almost sounding like he was almost pleading. I looked my food again...it doesn't look like nothing wrong with it, it just looks like regular pancakes. Doesn't mean nothing in it......I looked back up at him.

"You swear?" I said making sure.

"I swear to god" he said putting his right hand up.

"....you know swearing to god and lying isnt such a smart move right" I said raising my eyebrows.

"I don't swear and lie" he said blankly like what I said was stupid. I swollowed hard, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath calming calming down.

You need to relax and stop making a big deal about everything.

After I calmed down I dragged my plate back infront of me while Michael sat back down. I took my fork and slowly cut into it.

After about 10 minutes of silence michael spoke.

"What was that?" He suddenly asked, I glanced at him.

"What was what" I pretending like nothing just happened.

"That..um...sudden outburst what was that about" He said very confused, I stayed quiet...I don't think he wants to know I mean how can I tell him that I hear things and I have really bad anxiety attacks...and other shit...like how can I tell anyone that ya know...they would want to put me in a hospital..I'm pretty sure you argree. And since what happened between Michael and I and having zero trust.. its not helping at all. So I didn't tell him.

"Nothing.." I said barely audible while taking another bite.

"Nothing...that didn't look like nothing..do you mind explaining it to me" he said crossing his arms. What the fuck? No he didn't. I frowned and looked at him.

"I don't have to explain myself to you" I said with a obvious attitude.

"Um..you kinda do you blew up on me randomly" he said bluntly. I look at him like he was crazy.

"I don't have to explain shit to you so drop it" I said. He nodded his and simply said ok. We stayed quiet for a few minutes, I don't even have an appetite and its hard eating when he's staring at me, it makes me very uncomfortable when someone stares at me while I eat.

I gently pushed my plate away.

"Ok...I'm done with that" I didn't even eat it all.

".....Is that all you gonna eat" he ask looking me confused.

"Yeah...I'm not very hungry" I said.

"Is that all you eating for the whole day?" He asked. (Sigh) why is he asking me this...I hate when people ask me about my eating.

"Yes......I might eat a little snack before I got to sleep" I truthfully.

"Nevaeh....thats..thats not enough for a whole day" he said shaking his head.

"Michael its enouph for me ok!!" I said standing up about walk off but he stopped me.

"Wait" he said standing up walking to me.

"....(Sigh) Nevaeh-" I cut him off.

"Michael whatever you gotta say you can save it ok..you gonna say the same shit" I said shaking my head.

"Listen ok because you really don't know what I'm going to say"

"Oh yeah" I said crossing my arms.

"Yeah...(sigh) you know eating like that wilI cause a lot of problems and then you stressed all the time it really takes a toll on your body" he said trying to explain, I don't need his advise.

"Hmm I wonder why I'm so stressed" I said sarcastically with a obvious fake smile.

".....Nevaeh seriously this isnt good for you" he said looking into my eyes. I looked him with a blank expression..like he know so much.

".....You think you know it all huh you think you got it all figured out" I said.

"I'm just saying" he said shrugging his shoulders. You kidding me right?

"Michae...shutup just shutup..ok..no.. you have no say so in anything I do and how much food I need to eat because you don't get it you never be called fat by everyone you never been told you need to lose weight ok you never been called terrible names people telling you how ugly you are......I don't wanna hear what you think is good for me.....because you never cared from the start"

I said with tears flowing down my face, why does he always have to cause so much pain he always sets me off and I hate it. Michael is standing in front of me with so much guilt and shame and his eyes seems like its filled with hurt as well. But he's not feeling nearly as much pain as me.

"....You never cared to realize how much you were hurting me...you saw me multiple times laying on the ground in so much pain..you just stood there and watched, watched me struggle you watched me cry...you never cared" I said and bit my lip trying not to cry but failed, tears kept falling.

".....Why are you pretending to care now" I said now breaking into sobs. It feels like I've been holding a lot of tears back but also feeling like I've cryed way to much..and I hate it. I screamed at myself while wipping my face roughly.

"UGH STOP FUCKING CRYING YOU SO FUCKING WEAK AND PATHETIC!!!!" I said still crying. I hate this shit. Michael suddenly put his hands over my shoulders looking into my eyes.

"Don't you ever talk to yourself that way ever"

"Why not people tell me that all the time..it must be true" I said hiccupping trying to controle my sobs but yet they continue.

"Its not...its not true" he sighed

"...Yes it is..its true Michael..I'm pathetic I'm useless I'm a waste of space I have no purpose of living I should give everyone a favor and die like they want me to because I'm not wanted here" I said slowly, sobbing hard not holding any of it back.

A tear fell down michael's face while he slowly pulls me into him holding me tight shushing me telling me he's sorry repeatedly. I didn't fight him off I didn't tell him to let me go...why?...because right now I really need a hug.

*****************************************

A/N

READ ALL THE WAY DOWN TO THE BOTTOM PLZ

WHOA...THIS CHAPTER WAS DEEP AF (well they all are but...)

I FEEL SO BAD TAKING FOREVER UPDATING I REALLY DO I DON'T WANT YOU GUYS TO THINK I BEEN MAKING UP EXCUSES...I REALLY DON'T PLZ BELIEVE ME MY LIFE IS HETIC AF 24/7 AND I ALSO HAVE ISSUES WITH MYSELF AND I REALLY TRY TO UPDATE FOR YOU...BUT ITS SOO HARD...I'LL NEVER DISCONTINUE IT NEVER I DON'T YOU GUYS TO THINK THAT AND STOP READING MY STORY

I KNOW YOU THINK NEVAEH IS PSYCHO AT THIS POINT BUT YOU CAN'T BLAME HER FOR ACTING THE WAY SHE'S ACTING YA KNOW.

OK I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THAT BECAUSE I'M A LITTLE IFFY ABOUT IT IDK HOW I FEEL. BUT COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK I WANT TO SEE EVERYONE'S COMMENTS...I REALLY ENJOY READING WHAT YOU GUYS HAVE TO SAY IT GIVES ME SO MUCH LIFE LOL I LOVE YOU♥♥♥

MESSAGE ME FOR ANYTHING

COMMENT,VOTE, SHARE AND FOLLOW

(IGNORE THE MISTAKES PLZ)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.7K 713 24
Ok read at your own risk people!Please some are sexual some are fluffy!So please enjoy and get your holy water because its about to get sinful!
34K 626 10
Roc and Yn have been together for 6 months and roc since roc's mom and dad died in a car crash he has been taking his anger out on Yn. But when he fi...
5K 77 20
β˜… ! 𝟒πŸͺ𝟣πŸ₯𝟀πŸ₯ Β· 𝖺𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗓 𝖺𝗆𝖻𝗐 π—‚π—†π–Ίπ—€π—‚π—‡π–Ύπ—Œ β˜† "𝗁𝗂𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝗅𝗂𝗇𝖾.....𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗆𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝟣-πŸͺ𝟒𝟒-π—Ž"β˜† " ΰ£­βΈ° β˜…πŸŽžοΈ αœ”...
26.7K 882 15
Ok, I wrote this a couple years back. Michael is not famous in this story but it's one of my faves that I've written. Contains some 50 shades type st...