π–π‡π˜'𝐃 π˜πŽπ” πŽππ‹π˜ 𝐂�...

Av TormentsOfTantalus

Draco's breath shortens as his heart starts racing. Ecstasy running through his veins, making his stomach chu... Mer

Playlist & Trailer.
Important.
Cast list.
Girl In White.
.Pleasure.
Hufflepuff.
.Great Hall.
Forbidden Forest.
Hallucinate.
.Paris.
Silly Boy.
Midnight Sky.
Be Mine.
Bet.
.Wet.
Coke.
.Shots.
.My Turn.
Make You Mine.
Green Apples.
Tiptoe.
Astronomy Tower.
.Different.
Sober souls.
Will you?
Dreams.
.First times.
Prim.
Snape.
A Secret.
The Rainbow's ends.
Pain.
Broken.
Semester Ending.
.What girls like.
.Ginger Spice.
.Sharing has to be taught.
.Love Game.
Ocean eyes.
Cry me a river.
Process of healing.
Process of grief.
Day 50.
Dear Prim.
Invitation.
Dear Draco.
.Being perfect.
Malfoy Manor.
Wildest Dreams.
New Character.
.Hot Tub.
Get out.
Lucius.
Daphne.
Year 7.
Marriage Law.
Heather.
Potions.
Stargazing.
.Calling your name.
Throwback: Her destiny.
.The Vase.
Promise.
One Last Party.
Never enough.
Amortentia.
Prophecy.
Cicadas.
Souls.
Epilogue.
Thank You.
.OS 1.
OS 2.

.Break the rule(r).

3.1K 121 187
Av TormentsOfTantalus

- You know what is going to be written here: Smut warning, everybody! -

"Where were you?" Prim whispers as Draco sits right next to her, late for detention the next Monday.

"Busy," Draco says dryly, not even trying to be quiet.

"This doesn't answer my question, Draco. You can't just beat someone nearly to death and then disappear for the whole weekend, not saying one word to me. I thought you changed your opinion about me again. I thought you went back to hating me again.." Prim whispers one more time, trying to get just one look from Draco but he just stares straight to Snape's desk.

"Silence" Snape mutters just as dryly as Draco.

"Draco" Prim whispers again after a few minutes and stops writing her essay. "Do you hate me? Just tell me and I'll st-"

"I don't hate you, Prim" Draco whispers and for the first time today, he dares to take a look into her eyes. And with those words, Prim's wrinkles on her forehead fades and a smile forms on her cherry lips where none was before.

"Mr. Weasley" Snape's voice interrupts their conversation.

"Which one?" George giggles provocatively, sitting with his brother in front of Prim and Draco.

"I don't care which one," Severus says in his dry and uneventful voice. "Two more weeks of detention and 10 points from Gryffindor for not being quiet when I say so."

The twins look at each other and instead of being pissed, they grin mischievously. Both of them start writing something down, switching it to each other on a regular basis. Draco, still despising both of the twins for actually not fucking his girl, sighs annoyed and rolls his eyes. Why in Merlin's name can't he get rid of those childish gingers once, he thinks. He'd rather be stuck here with Potter and Granger for a month than two weeks with the twins.

One hour has passed and the paper in front of Draco and Prim fills slowly. On Draco's, senseless words string together, keeping up the appearance of fulfilling the task Snape gave him. As Draco takes a short glimpse on Prim's paper and the feather in her hand, he smirks. Of course, she wrote what she is told to do.

"Why I have to be careful with the Amortentia potion" is written as a heading. Draco can't think of one reason why he has to be careful using it when Prim already has written about two pages. He raises his eyebrows and shakes his head a little. She's an extraordinary creature, his girl.

Draco gets tired, gets bored as the last rays of the summer sun hit the windows of the classroom. He'd know about 60 things he'd rather do right now than being here in detention his whole afternoon. He lays his feather next to his paper and stares at the ruler in front of him.

He takes it and plays with it, lets it run through his fingers as if it's a cigarette. With his fingers he strokes over it slowly, his eyes observe it with every color his eye has to offer. His eyes wander from the black ruler in his hand to Prim, still eagerly writing and shaking her hand as it hurts from being too productive.

Slowly and carefully, he grabs his wand under the table and places the ruler next to it.

"Tergeo" he whispers so quietly not even Prim hears it. When Draco looks at the ruler again, it looks like new. The black of it shines sparkling as if it isn't the darkest color the world has to offer. Not a single dust grain is seen as the ruler is cleaned in the most magical way possible.

Draco grins just as mischievously as the twins when he takes another glimpse at Prim who wrinkles her forehead one more time in exhaustion. Draco lets the ruler clack two times on his hand, letting a quiet sound appear before he places the ruler on Prim's thighs. Confused, she turns her head around and raises one eyebrow at the grinning boy.

With a sigh, she decides to ignore his weird behavior and continues writing. Just like Draco wanted her to. He starts circling the edge of the ruler around her thighs slowly. When his little finger followed the ruler, he can feel Prim having little shivers. He can feel the shivers running down her spine to his own skin on hers.

Slowly and seductively, he starts sliding the ruler under her yellow-black skirt, feeling the warmth of her core already on his hand. Prim tightens her legs as he gets closer to her best part.

"What are you doing, Draco?" Prim whispers hissing.

"I'm bored" he smirks, not stopping to circle the ruler under her skirt. "Well, then use the ruler for other things" Prim whispers blushing a little.

"Oh, I will" Draco grins again, enjoying the discomfort of her.

He gets closer to her to not be caught by the twins or the Professor as he rolls her skirt up a little. He lays the ruler between her thighs before he starts stroking his hands over her inner thighs. Her skin feels so good on his, the warmth of her leaves tickles running through his whole body, even through each part of his long member. With his other hand, Draco tries to calm himself down, squeezing his dick above his pants. But he fails. The desire to thrust inside her is way too big to ignore and so his pants bulge along with his dick, causing it to reach its whole length.

Pim as well can't deny she enjoys Draco's fingers approaching her cunt and so she stays speechless, trying to concentrate to not moan, to not make a noise. In some way, she doesn't care if someone sees them. All she wants is to stay quiet so Draco won't stop, won't stop making his way to her underwear. With the shivers and every fingertip touching her, she already arches her back in pleasure, trying to sit straight.

"Please, Draco" Prim whispers, looking straight to the Professor's desk.

"Please what?" he grins as his fingers reach her underwear, pulling it aside carefully. He has to grin even more as he realizes her slip is already soaked in wet. He lets his finger slide over her entrance. Feeling the wet, warm and soft clit, he starts rubbing it seductively. As he does so Prim gasps silently, her jaw drops, her hips start moving a little in sync with his fingers.

"Make me cum" she whispers out of breath. With those words, Draco lets one finger slide in her, followed by another one, causing her jaw to drop lower. With his other hand, he closes it as he's too scared to get caught by her untamed, uncontrollable expression.

He starts to thrust slowly into her, really slowly. Another finger caresses her clit while not stopping rubbing her inside while thrusting. Prim doesn't even know on which finger to concentrate as everything feels so good. She swallows as pleasure hits her like a stroke.

"What- What you're doing?" Prim stutters silently as Draco pulls his fingers out of her cunt. He grabs the ruler between her thighs and smirks, his head slightly bowed, making his grin irresistible.

"No. No no no, no way" Prim whispers but she doesn't stop Draco from pulling her underwear aside one more time.

"Why? Don't you think you can handle the length of the ruler?" He smirks "My dick is longer, don't worry"

"I-" she begins but stops immediately as the ruler enters her entrance slowly and carefully. She gasps, causing Fred's attention for a second. As she smiles at him, pretending to know nothing, he turns around again, planning some mischief.

Draco lets the ruler slide deeper inside her, feeling her hands on him as they crawl into his flesh. The sharp edges of the ruler, cause some pain inside her. She can't decide yet if she likes it. Her wetness embraces the ruler, letting it slide in and out of her easily. With one careful thrust, the whole ruler disappears in her core, making her twitch full of pleasure.

"Draco, it hurts" Prim whispers, trying to catch some breath.

"In a good or bad way?" Draco whispers against her neck as he gets closer to her face.

"I- I am about to cum" she whispers as Draco starts thrusting the ruler faster inside her, causing her to moan silently. As she gets louder, he places his lips on hers, colliding in an intense kiss to shut her up. His dick slightly moves in his pants as he wants to escape and to feel her inside so badly when she crawls her hands into his thighs. Prim is coming, her whole body shakes, shivers, tenses up until she lets go of Draco, exhausted and overwhelmed.

"No. Touching. No. Kissing" Snape mutters dryly with a little disgust in his voice as he sees Draco all over Prim, kissing her lips as if it's her cunt.

"Excuse me, Professor" Draco smirks and gives a provocative smile to the twins as both of them turn around.

"You can go now," Snape says with a straight expression on his face, waiting for the four of them to leave.

Draco seductively stares into Prim's eyes as he tastes her on the ruler as he licks it. "Tastes like I am not done with you yet" he whispers and drags Prim outside the classroom energetically.

As soon as they enter Hogwart's hallways, Draco goes all over her. Their lips collide and don't stop as if they're glued on each other. He drags the girl around the corner, still kissing and ignoring every student they bump into. They nearly fall as they stumble through the corridor blindly with their eyes closed.

Wildly and passionate, they're making out while Draco lets his hand slide under her shirt to caress her breasts. Heavily breathing, between silent moans Draco kisses her neck, leaving little marks all over it. He couldn't even wait until they reach a quieter place than some empty hallway, he just need to feel her right now. The pressure he feels is nearly unbearable and needs to be released.

Prim gasps in pleasure in between their kisses, longing for his long member inside her. She wants to feel the pain he causes when he hits her cervix with full strength, she longs for her cunt to open wide as he enters and to tighten when he pulls out. She wants to feel all of him, she want to taste everything this boy is made of.

Draco starts massaging her breasts under her shirt while biting her lips gentle but energetic. Prim's hand wanders from his chest down to his pants where she can feel the huge bulge under his pants. Slowly, she starts rubbing over the bulge, causing Draco to moan in her ear. For her it's the most attractive sound she has ever heard.

She starts rubbing faster with more and more pressure as lust and hunger overcomes her. Still with his lips on hers, she tries to unbutton his pants so she can reach his bare dick.

"Fuck" Draco mutters out of breath and stops Prim's hands from going on. "Fuck, fuck, fuck" he nearly screams as he lets go of her. He steps away and runs through his hair.

"Draco? Did you-?" Prim whispers eyeing his black clothes. He nods while burying his face in his hands.

"I swear this never happened to me before" he mutters coming closer to Prim. "I guess you're just too hot for me to handle right now" he adds whispering and places a gentle kiss on her lips.

Prim is looking at him in acted disappointment, followed by a smirk as she runs her hand over his pants one more time, feeling the warmth of his cum inside it.

"Sorry, just forget this ever happened okay?" he whispers against her lips which she only can answer with another kiss. "Let's go" he says and takes her hand but before both of them can take one step, a voice interrupts their actions.

"Mr. Malfoy." Snape says "My office. Now."

Fortsett Γ₯ les

You'll Also Like

6.2K 133 20
warnings⚠️ -smut -y/n l/n -your the bad girl -hooks up with nearly every guy in the year -6th year(18 yrs) -swearing - Draco x reader ranks #84 nas...
39.3K 1.5K 8
βπ‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒ | 𝐒𝐇𝐄/𝐇𝐄𝐑 ππ‘πŽππŽπ”ππ’βž β€’β€’β€’ Draco Malfoy thinks he has bigger problems than Harry Potter when he encounters a certain H...
4.7M 111K 26
"Goldie Dove? She's way, way to sweet for that bitter Malfoy. She's in Hufflepuff anyways." "Really? Well then you don't know her." FAST PACED STORY...
898K 15.5K 82
Β« When our eyes first locked I felt my body shiver, I never knew I could want someone so badly Β» *** Maybe it's wrong Maybe it's toxic Maybe we're to...