๐‚๐ก๐š๐จ๐ฌ ๐‘๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  โ–ท Sti...

Oleh WrathfulDeity

๐–๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ง๐จ ๐ข๐๐ž๐š ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ . ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  Riley... Lebih Banyak

Act II
Trailer and Cast
Playlist
PART 5
1|not dead yet
2|really repetitive
3|the last airbender
4|time travel
5|karma
6|make it work
7|kill me now
8|temporary solution
9|the deadpool
10|great things
11|liar
12|not worth it
13|take responsibility
14|my everything
15|bad idea
16|in control
17|here to help
18|bonfire
19|melodramatic
20|no big deal
21|one day off
22|mexico
23|all for power
PART 6
24|the vision
25|senior scribe
26|suspicions
27|you trust everyone
28|on edge
29|unpleasantly surprised
30|chimera
31|back to eichen
32|dread doctors
33|he's dead
34|invasive species
35|he knows
36|hallucination
37|who's taking the bodies
38|believe me
39|the fallout
40|the first chimera
PART 7
41|find her
42|collateral damage
43|regret
44|try to be civil
45|my anchor
46|natural chimera
47|outright evil
48|foolproof plan
49|volatile
50|not that easy
51|getting the game cancelled
52|make a difference
53|success
55|allison saved us
PART 8
56|magic bullet
57|erased
58|back together
59|hearing voices
60|memories
61|elias stilinski
62|ride the lightning
63|pictures
64|meaningless
65|the jeep
66|ghost town
67|the jersey
68|mieczysล‚aw
69|chapters
70|i just need you
71|scott, stiles and riley
PART 9
72|back to beacon hills
73|the hard way
74|peace summit
75|exit wound
76|midnight
77|pull it together
78|decoys
79|no more
80|back to work
81|biology
82|merged
83|try again
84|another problem
85|final fight
Epilogue
Divine Move

54|sense of hope

792 32 7
Oleh WrathfulDeity

Up to the finale episode, but still a few chapters before season 6

The amount of comments I get on Chaos Theory of people shipping Riley with Isaac makes me think maybe I need to write an Isaac fanfic haha

——————————

We all followed the Beast out the door back into the forest. He went to kill the final Doctor when a bright light came from behind us. With a roar, Parrish was flying at the Beast, hitting it hard.

The Beast growled in anger, hitting the Hellhound right back. They went to hit each other again when gunshots started up.

Turning again, we could see Gerard and Chris Argent advancing out of the dark trees, the only light coming from the headlights of the car parked behind them. Chris' shotgun went off again and again as he continued to shoot the Beast.

The creature roared in response, slowly beginning to retreat towards the bridge behind it. It growled, bending over as the dark smoke began to smother its body once again.

Chris stopped shooting as the Beast began to transform back into a human. Squinting to try and see better through the dark, but as soon as the body started to form, I could tell that it wasn't Mason.

"La Bete du Gevaudan! I know your name," Gerard addressed the man who stood where Mason should have been. "Do you remember mine?"

The man looked over his shoulder, scowling as he made eye contact with Gerard, "Argent."

Before any of us could make a move, he took off into the woods. Parrish was on his feet quickly, flames engulfing him as he ran after the Beast.

Scott, Liam and I walked closer to the two Argents, thoroughly confused.
"Who the hell was that?" The Alpha asked the two men.

"You've seen the Beast of Gevaudan," Gerard said. "That was the Man."

"Sebastien Valet," Chris clarified for us.

♧♤♢♡

I had ridden with Liam on the way to the Clinic. After the Man, Sebastien Valet had left so did Chris and Gerard. Theo split not long after, looking to be struggling after being hit by the Beast.

Scott, Liam and I had gone to leave also when we noticed that the Beast had left the Doctor behind. Approaching them, had Scott stopped suddenly.

When I asked him what the problem was, he looked at me in shock, stating that the Doctor was still alive. This had led to us dragging the man all the way to the parking lot and into the back of Liam's car. I had wanted to ride with Scott, but Liam was afraid to be alone with the Doctor.

I had been in the passenger seat, not taking my eyes off of the Doctor. I was honestly terrified, but I tried to hold myself together so that Liam would stay focussed on the road.

We got to the Clinic at the same time as Scott, who got off of his bike and approached the car quickly. The two boys propped the Doctor up between them, walking him inside as I led the way.

When we walked inside, I saw that Stiles was already there talking to the Doc. They were both staring at us, dumbfounded by what they were seeing.

"He's still alive," Scott told them as the Doctor made a clicking sound, head moving upwards.

♧♤♢♡

The boys worked on getting the Dread Doctor onto the operating table as I tried to contact Malia. She was supposed to message me over an hour ago, and so far, I had heard nothing from her.

Every time I called, it went directly to voice mail. Her phone had either died, or she had shut it off. Either way, I was happy that Braeden was with her. It made me feel somewhat less nervous about the fact that she wasn't picking up.

"Can you keep him alive?" Scott asked Doctor Deaton. 

The Doc continued his examination as he spoke to the Alpha. "I'm not sure he technically is alive."

Liam shook his head as I went to stand by Stiles.
"Screw keeping him alive. How do we get him to talk?"

"Personally, I don't think we utilize torture nearly enough," Stiles suggested bitterly.

Swallowing heavily, I nodded as I looked down at the Doctor. "I want to know what he knows. No matter what it takes."

Scott looked at Stiles and me, jaw set as he cocked his head to the side. He clearly wasn't too keen on the idea. He was about to say something when Liam addressed us all with a confused look on his face.

"Did you hear that?"

I took a moment to focus my hearing but heard nothing. Looking around the circle, the only ones who appeared to be able to hear whatever it was, were the werewolves. 

Suddenly, a high-pitched noise resounded throughout the room. All of us were yelling as we covered our ears, the room beginning to shake. The Dread Doctor was then sitting up, climbing down off of the table.

As it began to walk towards the door unsteadily, Scott yelled at Liam to wait. I glanced over to see the boy rushing at the Doctor to try and get him to stop. Realising this might be our only chance to get answers, I decided to help Liam.

This might be the only chance I would have to figure out why the Dread Doctors would enhance my abilities. I was stronger now, and that night during Lydia's breakout when Kira was losing control I had felt something when I was hit by her.

I couldn't explain it, but maybe the Dread Doctor could.

Liam got to the Doctor first, only for the man to hold up a hand and throw the boy back with a blast of frequency. 

While he had been distracted with Liam, I took the opportunity to throw a hit of my own. I pulled the Doctor back with my ability, keeping hi, stuck in his spot so that he couldn't leave. 

When it realised it wasn't getting any closer to the door, it looked over at me. I strengthened my hold as I held my ground, feeling my anger bubble within me.

"What'd you do to me?" I asked.

The Doctor didn't respond, just pulsed the same wave of frequency at me as it had Liam. I felt the air leave my lings as I was thrown backwards, my back hitting the wall hard. 

As I pulled myself to my knees, I heard the door slam shut, before pieces of furniture from the room flew forward to block the way.

"No!" I shouted, climbing to my feet quickly.

Just as I was about one metre away from the metal furniture, Deaton told me to stop. I wasn't paying attention, but luckily, Scott had been.

He grabbed me around the waist just as I went to touch one of the metal benches, swinging me back. "Riley, stop."

"Why?" I asked quickly, turning to the vet.

A few sparks of electricity burst from above it, the man pointing at it. "It's electrified."

Since we couldn't leave, we listened instead.

"Marcel. . . if this is what immortality looks like, I think you might have been misled," someone with a French accent said. It had to be the man; Sebastien Valet.

"For you. . ." A separate voice croaked. It didn't sound as electronic as normal, but it had to be the Dread Doctor. It was hard to remember sometimes that they used to be human.
"All for you. . ."

"What did you do with it, Marcel? Where is the pike?"

"The Argents. . . the Argents. . ."

"The cane," Scott stated, eyes widening as he released me.

Liam stepped forward, "But they took it. They took the cane."

We listened as there were a thudding sound, and hen footsteps. Sebastien was gone, taking Mason with him.

With the Dread Doctor either gone or dead, whatever was electrifying the metal tables faltered and stopped, releasing the surfaces. We helped Deaton in moving them back to where they had originally been, before rushing outside.

I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw the Dread Doctor laying on the ground. I didn't have to listen for a heartbeat to know that he was dead. 

Something that caught my eye, though, was that his mask was missing. It lay on the ground about a metre away from him, still intact. 

Walking over, I picked it up and held it so that I could get a better look at it. Holding it in front of my face, Ii could see my reflection in the red and yellow eyeglasses. A buzzing sensation ran through my hands, and then my eyes were glowing. I could see the reflection of the silver in the glass before I quickly lowered the mask and closed my eyes. 

When I felt a hand on my shoulder I jumped, gasping as I looked behind me. Stiles was standing there, eyes squinting as he looked at me, "Are you okay?"

"I don't know," I mumbled. "They're all dead now and I still don't know what they did to me or what they had planned."

"We'll talk to Deaton about it, maybe he'll know something. Right now, though, we need to find Mason."

"I know," I confirmed. "Thank you."

We all went back inside, circling the table. I placed the mask down. When I found myself unable to look away from it, I turned it around so I no longer felt like it was watching me. 

"We need to find something," Liam said desperately.

Scott gathered the files that Stiles and Doctor Deaton had been looking at when we had arrived, spreading them across the table.
"Maybe there's something in here. Something about how he was a Genetic Chimera."

"Mason had a vanishing twin," Doctor Deaton stated to us. 

"Now we've got a vanishing Mason," Stiles said quietly.

Staring down at the files, Liam shook his head. "What does that have to do with him turning into a 250-year-old French guy? How does that even happen?"

"Hold on, Scott might have something," Deaton told the boy, staying on top of it so that Liam wouldn't get ahead of himself. When Scott looked confused, Deaton elaborated. "Mason's twin wasn't entirely gone. That what made him a Genetic Chimera."

"The DNA was still there," Scott continued, thinking aloud. 

"Metaphorically speaking, the DNA of Mason could still be inside Sebastien as well."

"How?" Stiles asked.

"Life is energy. Energy doesn't just disappear."

"So he can't just take over his body and expect him to be entirely gone?" I pondered.

Doctor Deaton nodded, "Exactly. The Dread Doctors may have found a way to break the rules of the supernatural world but there are some rules that simply won't break. Like Riley said, somewhere in Sebastien Mason still exists in some form. A spark of energy, a flicker of memory."

Stiles reached forward, lifting the mask off of the table enough so that he could turn it in his hands, examining it somewhat. "Hang on. . . Liam, you said Mason said something right before he turned."

Liam nodded, recalling the moment, "He said, 'That's not my name.'"

"He finally remembered his name," Scott concluded.

"Damnatio Memoriae," Stiles said softly. We looked at each other, worried entirely. 

Him remembering who he was what we had been trying to avoid, and now it had happened. How long until he found a way to keep Mason gone for good?

"That's what they wanted," Liam stated, fidgeting as he grew restless. I didn't blame him either. His best friend was in danger and we were still standing in the clinic unsure of our next move.
"They wanted Sebastien to remember his name."

Deaton let out the lightest of sighs as he glanced over at the Alpha. "Scott, you know the myth of what happens when you call a werewolf by its given name?"

Scott stayed silent as he thought for a moment before his eyes widened. "It turns back to human."

"What does that mean?" Liam asked. "Someone can just walk up to the Beast, yell Mason's name and turn him back?"

"Not someone. . ."

The answer had been there all along; it was all connected and we hadn't been able to figure out why. "Lydia. It has to be Lydia, doesn't it?"

The Doctor met my gaze, lips pursed as he nodded.

Taking out my phone, I wasted no time in dialling the girl's number. When she didn't answer the first time, I tried again.

Lydia didn't answer, but Melissa did. "Riley, you need to come down to the hospital."

"What? Why?" I asked quickly.

"It's Lydia."

♧♤♢♡

I sat in the chair beside Lydia's bed, leg shaking as I waited for her to wake up. She had been at the Sheriff's station when Sebastien had gone there in search of the Argent's. Apparently, he knew who she was, because he had tried to slash her throat. 

She had managed to use her ability to push him back before he could do any lethal damage, but unfortunately, there was still damage. She couldn't heal like the rest of us, so she was extremely lucky that the Sheriff had gotten her here in time.

Outside of the boys, Lydia was my best friend. I had already lost my mum and Allison - I couldn't lose her, too.

When I heard a sharp intake of breath, I stood up quickly and went to Lydia's bedside. She seemed to settle when she realised where she was and that I was with her.

I grabbed ahold of her hand, squeezing it lightly. "I'm so glad you're okay."

"Did you. . . did. . you find. . . a solution?" Lydia said between struggled breaths. I was impressed she was able to speak at all considering the gash on the side of her neck.

My eyes fell, knowing that I had to tell her the truth, even if it was going to suck to hear. "You, Lydia. You were the solution."

There was silence between us as Lydia let my words sink in. We didn't exactly have another Banshee on hand, so we needed to figure something else out and soon.

"We're going to find another way though, don't worry," I told her, hoping to soften the blow.

She shook her head, "We're. . . running. . . out of. . . time."

"Lydia, no offence, but you can barely speak."

"I don't. . . care," she told me. "I want. . . to help."

I was going to argue, but Ii had known Lydia for a while now, and she was stubborn. Especially when it came to helping people. We had dealt with worse odds.

I think.

"Okay," I conceded. "Let me talk to Scott."

Leaving the room in search of the Alpha, I found him not two minutes later with his mum and Liam in tow. Apparently, we had all been on the same wavelength in realising that Lydia was our only bet if we were going to save Mason any time soon.

Scott and Liam went to either side of Lydia, helping her to sit up slowly. Her face scrunched in pain as she tried not to cry out.

As Melissa went to her bedside, the door opened once more and Stiles walked in. I went over by his side, wrapping an arm around him and greeting him.

"Lydia, this is gonna have to be just between us, since I can get fired for it," Melissa informed the strawberry blonde as she revealed a needle.

"It's a cortisone shot. It's gonna bring the inflammation down," Scott explained.

Lydia nodded, all of us watching as Melissa uncapped the needle. I felt Stiles' hand tighten around mine at the sight of it. He had never been comfortable around needles and this moment was no exception.

At first, Lydia held out her wrist, but Melissa shook her head, informing her that the needle had to be in her neck. As soon as the bandage was peeled back, Stiles shook his head and took a step away.

"Oh, yeah, okay, I'm gonna need to leave," he said nervously.

Melissa immediately shook her head, "You're not going anywhere. I need someone over here."

Stiles still looked nervous, so I put a hand on his shoulder. "I'll go over, but you still need to stay. Moral support, yeah?"

He hesitated for a split second, before nodding, "Okay, fine. I'm not leaving, but I still might faint."

I offered him a small smile, before walking over to stand by Melissa. I took hold of Lydia's hand and squeezed it gently, assuring her I wasn't going anywhere. She tried to smile, but I could see how nervous she was.

"Okay, here we go," Melissa said softly as she led the needle towards Lydia's neck.

Just as she shifted her head to get a better angle, we all heard a thud. Turning, we saw Liam on the ground passed out. 

I glanced over at Stiles with raised brows. "Well. . . at least it wasn't you, this time."

Scott left Lydia's side to go check on Liam, to which I gestured for Stiles to take his place. He went to the opposite side of the bed, putting a hand on Lydia's arm to keep her still.

Melissa refocused on the task at hand, "Okay, Lydia, this is gonna hurt like a bitch."

As the needle went in, Lydia's hand closed around mine, squeezing tightly. If super strength was included in the Banshee package, she would've broken nearly every bone in my hand.

A pained groaning sound escaped her lips before Melissa removed the needle. Lydia took some deep breaths, steadying herself.

"How do you feel?" I asked.

Lydia took a moment, eyes shifting to look at me. She didn't respond verbally, choosing to save her voice, nodding instead.

Looking around the room, we all had a newfound sense of hope. Lydia was our chance and thanks to Melissa and the Pack's inability to give in, we were back in the game.

"Then let's go and save Mason."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.7K 110 9
"You know how much I hate that everybody just expects me to bounce back, Just like that" Daisy Young has always learned to survive on her...
130K 2.6K 83
๐š–๐š˜๐š˜๐š—๐šœ๐š๐š›๐šž๐šŒ๐š” ๐šŠ๐š๐š“. ๐šž๐š—๐šŠ๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š” ๐š˜๐š› ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š ๐š—๐š˜๐š›๐š–๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข, ๐šŽ๐šœ๐š™๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š’๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐šž๐š•๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’...
108K 5K 61
โ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต, ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๏ฟฝ...
697 30 8
ใ€Book Two ---- Season Twoใ€‘ In a world where everything is falling apart in secrecy, Thaรญs faces the fact that the truth comes out one way or another...