Lost Partnership (Law of Attr...

By Dawnvellichor

"The strongest team can always come to an end but the purest partnership won't come to an end but will face a... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue
SECRET SPECIAL CHAPTER OF TAX PRINCIPLES
EXTRA

Chapter 22

6.3K 168 10
By Dawnvellichor

"So, how was it?" Gun ask when he seated on the couch and lay his head on my lap, tahimik lang akong kumakain ng popcorn kanina dahil nagshower siya and now basa pa ng konti ang buhok niya at humiga na sa hita ko.

Mabuti na lang may towel sa tabi ko at pinunasan ko ang kanyang buhok, "She's great," I answered and remember how jolly Aberry is.

"You're smiling Beb," He said and pinched my chin, "I like her, she's so light and funny," I said and continued drying his hair while he grabbed the Tv controller and chose a movie to watch.

"She has this aura na sobrang nakakadala, sobrang light, and carefree niya and what really makes me like her is that she's dreaming of this and she's hungry for this" I can still remember how her eyes bright when I hired her.

"Hungry for what?" Gun said, while still focusing on the TV. "Hungry for this job, she worked three years on a certain company and finished a marketing course but she didn't have the chance to work in the marketing department on her previous work, that's why she's so excited to work with me in the marketing field," I said and smiled.

"That's good, at least you're comfortable with her and it will be easy for you to work," Gun said and finally chose a movie.

We started watching and focused on the movie when he suddenly asked me something..

"Beb can I shoot a shot later?" I clearly know what he means and its a, "No," agad siyang umalis sa lap ko at umupo upang harapin ako ng maayos.

"Why not!!!" hindi makapaniwala niyang sambit, I smile and, "I'm on period," what I said was like a knife stabbed in his chest because he acted like he was shot and lay on the couch, covering his eyes using his arms and sighing so loud.

"Fuck your menstruation!!!" He whispers and forcefully stand up and walk to our room, padabog pa ang bawat hakbang nito at malakas na sinara ang pinto.

I laugh and reach for the TV controller and turn off the TV, I also clean the popcorn around the place and wash the dishes as fast as I can. After that, I made sure that the lights outside were off and went inside our room.

Naabutan ko si Gun na nakadapa sa kama at nakapatong ang unan sa kanyang ulo, he's like a child who didn't get what he wants and throw a tantrum. Lumapit ako sa kama at umupo, tinapik ko siya at sinabi, "Are you mad? But Beb period and menstruation is normal, how can I stop this?" I said but he didn't move his muscles, and just ignored what I said.

"Hey Gunner," I said, he looked at me this time with his sulking face. "Sino ang tinatawag mong Gunner!!! Beb yon!!!" he hazes like a child and go back to his position, kaya hindi ko na kinaya at natawa na ako ng tuluyan sa kanya.

"Ok I was just joking, I'm not on my period. I just want to tease you" After I say that mabilis siyang umupo at tinignan ako na tila nagnining-ning ang kanyang mga mata.

"Can we do it?" parang bata niyang tanong, I just laugh at him and I think that's just what he's been waiting for and he instantly pushes me on the bed and position above me.

"Just to remind you Mr. Tyson may pasok tayo bukas," I said.

He smirks and winks at me, "Oh I'm down for five rounds, walang tawad presong asawa lang," he said and grab the comforter to cover us.

"Gunner!!!"

***

After that night I feel so tired when I wake up in the morning because Gun wasn't really true through his words, that five-round turn doubled!!! Now I feel sore but I need to prepare food and we have to go to work early.

Gaya ng routine ko nagluto na ako ng almusal at naligo, nagbihis at nagayos bago ko siya ginising. He woke up in a good mood and showered me with his morning kisses and sorry's.

"I'll be here at lunchtime, so wait for me and let's eat together ok, bye Beb I love you," he said when I stepped out of the car, I smiled at him and did a flying kiss before he left.

Pumasok na ako sa kumpanya at agad dumiretso sa opisina, wala pa si Aberry dahil maaga akong pumasok, this is her first they and I hope it will go well for the both of us. Inayos ko na ang startegy na pinapagawa sa akin ni Mrs. Feliciana at iniscan ito ulit.

While scanning I still feel sleepy, kasi kulang talaga ako sa tulog dahil sa ginawa ni Gun. my eyes feel sore because I really want to sleep but I'm at work and I need to work. "Work Sienna" I whisper and keep on scanning and checking it all again.

I don't want to be scolded again, I want to make Mrs. Feliciana see that I'm really trying my best to meet her expectations and I am already getting stressed out by proving myself to her.

While reading it for the fifth time, my office door open without a knock, and Mrs. Feliciana showed up with her frowned brows. "Show me what you have come up with," she said and sat on the chair.

"Siguraduhin mong maganda yan," pagbabanta niyang sambit kaya kinabahan ako at na pressure bigla.

"So, I was thinking about the kind of advertisement where we will endorse it using this new generation artist so it will catch the attention of the consumers and increase their interest in the product and the brand itself," I said but she stood up and read the papers I made.

"Ang panget!! Bakit sa tingin mo ba magugustuhan ng mga kakilala ko at amoga ko yan! Halatang hindi pinag-isipan!" She shouted, "Nasaan ang record ng branch ko!!1 Gusto kong makita kung among kinalabasan nung advertisement  an ginawa mo noong nakaraan buwan! Akin na!" she said, i panicked and quickly grabbed the papers that she wanted and handed it to her without thinking.

At nong hawak niya na ito doon ko lang na realize na hindi pala maganda ang record last month.

"Ano ito!!!" she shouted, sobra ang bilis ng tibok ng puso ko dahil sa lakas ng boses ni Mrs. Feliciana, and natatakot ako para sa kanya baka mamaya mahighblood siya sa kakasigaw.

"Ma'am I'm really sorry hindi po ka-----," hindi ko natapos ang aking sasabihin ng makitang ibabato niya ang records and,"Good morn------," nanlaki ang mata ko ng pumasok si Aberry sa pinto at sakto namang doon ibinato ni Mrs. Feliciana ang records at tumama ito sa mukha ni Aberry.

"Oh my gosh! Sorry Aberry," mabilis kong nilapitan si Aberry at tinanggal ang papel sa kanyang mukha. "Hindi ok lang ak-------," hindi natapos ni Aberry ang sasabihin niya ng sumigaw muli si Mrs. Feliciana.

Oh my gosh...

"Ano uunahin mo pa yan!"I notice that other employees outside are looking at us so I close the door.

"Please Ms. Feliciana, calm down first," I try to talk to her gently but she glared at me and shout once again. "Paano ako kakalma kung ganito na nangyayari sa branch ko! Hindi ba sinabi sa gaanong paraan ng pag advertise ay matitindahan ko ang mga kumare ko ng pabango pero hindi sila nagkaka interest dito!!!" she shouted at my face, oh please lord help me calm her down, my chest feels so heavy already.

"Ma'am I clearly apologize, don't worry I'll fix this," I said and smiled at her, hoping that she would calm down.

"Sinabi mona din yan nong nakaraang buwan pero yon at yon pa rin ang nangyayari!!!" she hazed and stap her feet so loud.

"If you accept my rudeness to speak up in your private conversation, I would like to recommend you some plan to improve your advertising method Ma'am, By the way, I'm Aberry Jade Callereese new assistant of Ms. Minami,"natigilan kami ng magsalita si Aberry at nakuha ang atensyon ni Mrs. Feliciana

"At ano naman ang maitutulong ng isang assistant na gaya mo?!" nahihiya ako para kay Aberry, first day niya pa lang tapos ganito sasalubong sa kanya.

"I graduated as a marketing student and I have a good background from my past work, which is in Victon Company and I have prepared for this kind of situation Ma'am, Delavine's way of advertising their product is very un-resistible but as you say, it's possibly not working to oldies taste because of its new generation format. Naiintindihan ko po ang lock of communication ng Delavine's commercials sa mga matatanda, and I'm not criticizing oldies abilities, I just understand the situation" my lips parted when I saw how she catch Mrs. Feliciana's interest.

"I have this idea that I'll immediately propose to the advertisement team if you approve it, Mrs. Feliciana, gusto ko hong magkaroon ng commercial ang Delavine's which is if possible na kayo ho ang magiging model and this commercial aims to attract the taste of oldies because they can clearly relate if they saw a commercial that perceives their age and hindi na nila kailangan makiuso para lang maintindihan ang halaga ng produkto ng Delavine's," Aberry said and smile awkwardly, I look at Mrs. Feliciana and wait for her answer.

"Fascinating," halos matumba ako ng manlambot ang aking tuhod at nakahinga ako ng malalim sa sinagot ni Mrs. Feliciana kay Aberry. Thank god.

Aberry and I look at each other before Mrs. Feliciana speak, "Gusto ko ang idea na iyan, sasabihin koi to agad kay Cadmus at ipapaapprove sa Advertising team and I want you two," she said and pointed at us.

"To be the one to assist me on shooting that commercial," she said and walked.

Nang makaalis na siya agad kong nilapitan si Aberry at hinawakan ang magkabilang balikat. "Aberry super thank you you saved me with that" she said and hugged her.

"Trabaho ko pong tulungan kayo sa lahat ng bagay Ms. Sienna, I mean ma'am Sienna, ay Ma'am Minami"

"No, just call me Sienna. Our age doesn't have too much gap naman eh, you know I knew you are something and look it's your first day and you quickly solve a marketing problem, thank god Lana recommend you," I said and genuinely smile at her, siya ba ang sinend ni God when I pray for him to help me.

He sent this funny angel to me...

"Hindi naman masyado, excited lang talaga ako sa marketing kaya ganito... sure ka bang Sienna lang itatawag ko sayo?" she cheerfully said.

"Oo naman, I want to be friends with you and we can be a good partner if we are friends," I said.

"Ayieee sige na nga pinipilit mo ko eh hahahaha" she said and we both laugh, and with that we start working.

In the middle of what I'm reading I glance at Aberry who's seated on her table while enjoying writing something on the paper, I bet it's an idea for the commercial. All I can say is she's great.

And her idea was really good...

My smile suddenly faded when I hoped to be just as excited as her...

I envy her so bad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5M 127K 44
This is a Sequel from "The Seductive Doctor" from the Savage beast series. One day, You'll have your own star. But in life, you can't have it all. ...
28.2K 506 5
Started: July 5, 2021 Ended: September 20, 2021 Book cover from Canva
29.4K 738 54
Adolescents Ardour #2 How would you know if you are falling in love? What risks are you willing to sacrifice for your loved ones? Kahit ikakasama mo...
1.3M 19.2K 41
Dice and Madisson