roar - nct, yutaeten

By laurelynnnn

ten and taeyong are two best friends who have feelings for each other. but these two refuse to get together... More

🦁 characters 🦁
🦁 1 🦁
🦁 2 🦁
🦁 3 🦁
🦁 4 🦁
🦁 5 🦁
🦁 6 🦁
🦁 7 🦁
🦁 8 🦁
🦁 9 🦁
🦁 10 🦁
🦁 11 🦁
🦁 12 🦁
🦁 14 🦁
🦁 15 🦁
🦁 16 🦁
🦁 17 🦁
🦁 18 🦁
🦁 19 🦁
🦁 20 🦁
🦁 21 🦁
🦁 22 🦁
🦁 23 🦁
🦁 24 🦁
🦁 25 🦁
🦁 26 🦁
🦁 27 🦁
🦁 28 🦁
🦁 29 🦁
🦁 30 🦁

🦁 13 🦁

1.6K 112 19
By laurelynnnn

ten was standing in front of taeyong's door.

he didn't hesitate and knocked firmly three times before opening the door after hearing the small 'yes'.

"tae, sicheng asked me if we wanted to hang out in the park today. it's been long since yuta last had fun with kun on the outside." ten told, his eyes locking with taeyong's.

the korean male who was lying on his stomach on top of his fluffy covers, his phone in his hands, raised a brow, showing he was thinking about an answer.

"jaehyun had organised an outing this afternoon..." taeyong pouted. "but let's go quick. then i'll have a bit of time to spend with you, and then i'm going with jaehyun."

ten nodded before closing the door slowly and leaving towards his own room.

he took his phone out of his pocket and dialled sicheng's number.

the answer was almost immediate.

"hey. what did he say?" sicheng asked over the phone.

"he's hanging out with jaehyun again this afternoon... but he told me he would come with us for a bit of time before leaving to go with jaehyun."

"oh..."

"yeah..." ten rolled his eyes.

"well, it's better than him not coming at all at least." sicheng tried lifting ten's mood up.

"yeah... let's think this way..."

🦁

yuta ran around the apartment as if he was on a mario kart circuit, scaring both ten and taeyong – who were for one of them washing the dishes, and for the other reading a book on a couch.

"yuta, stop running around, you're going to hurt yourself..." taeyong told, closing his book on his lap.

"no! no! no! yuta is too happy!" yuta giggled, not stopping to run around the house.

"yuta, be careful please." ten added.

"i'm very agile and very strong!" yuta yelled, jumping above the couch and then back on the floor. "i won't hurt myself."

why this much excitement?

taeyong had promised yuta they would watch a film, and allow him to sleep later because he had been a good boy today.

yuta – being the tv enthusiast that he is, and adoring his owners more than anything – couldn't contain his excitement at the only thought of cuddling into both ten and taeyong's chests while watching a movie.

"yuta, come here, we'll choose a movie." taeyong said, hoping it would calm yuta down and make him stop running everywhere.

yuta's lion ears perked up on his head, and he ran past ten to get to the dvd cupboard the fastest possible.

however, he didn't expect the floor to be wet – don't blame ten, washing the dishes with your lion hybrid running around is a bit distracting – and so, yuta slipped on the puddle of water, plunging forward.

hopefully, taeyong was here, and instead of falling head first on the floor, yuta collided with taeyong's chest, his weight making taeyong and him fall back on the couch, the hybrid on top of the human.

taeyong had his hands around yuta's waist, holding it tight and their faces were centimetres apart, their eyes locked into each other's, and their hearts beating hard in their chests.

"yuta? are you okay?!" ten asked worriedly, drying his hands on his pyjama shirt before rushing to his hybrid's side.

this brought both taeyong and yuta out of their daydream, making the hybrid stand up beside the couch and taeyong sit up on the furniture.

"yes... i'm okay." he smiled; cheeks slightly heated.

"you scared me..." ten pulled him in a hug. "be careful yuta... i don't want you to hurt yourself."

yuta nodded, his bottom lip in a cute pout.

"can we watch the film now...?" yuta asked with his best puppy eyes.

ten gave a short nod before looking at taeyong.

the human seemed to be deep in thought, his eyes empty, staring at nothing.

"taeyong?" yuta questioned, waking the boy up from his trance.

"huh..." the human looked at his hybrid whose eyes were staring at him expectantly. "start the film without me, i have something important to do."

and with that said, taeyong stood up and headed to his room, the noise of his door slamming shut being the last thing they heard of him.

"what do we do?" yuta asked ten.

"choose a movie, baby. he'll join us afterwards." ten reassured him.

a dozen of minutes later, yuta and ten were cuddled on the couch, ten sitting, and yuta lying with his head on ten's lap, his eyes focused on big hero 6 that was playing on the tv.

despite being allowed to stay up late, yuta fell asleep halfway through the movie.

ten had noticed it, but he stayed in this position, with the cartoon playing because he didn't want yuta to wake up so suddenly.

when the credits finally rolled down the screen, yuta was sound asleep, and ten debating if he should wake the hybrid up or not. as yuta moved in his sleep, ten was able to stand up and allow yuta lying in a different position on the couch.

seeing how uncomfortable that position might be for his hybrid, he kneeled in front of him and scratched his ear gently.

"yuta, baby. go sleep in my bed." he whispered.

the hybrid tiredly opened his eyes, and walked to the thai boy's room without a word, leaving a kiss on ten's cheek on his way there.

ten took some time to switch the tv and all the lights of the living room and kitchen area off, and finally he headed towards his room. before going to sleep, he passed by the bathroom, where he took long minutes to brush his teeth – actually thinking more than actually brushing – and got ready to go to bed.

he then opened the door of his room, cooing at the sight of yuta snoring in a starfish position, half above the comforter of his bed. the hybrid hadn't even taken the time to switch the lights off.

ten helped the boy getting fully inside the bed and dropped a kiss on his forehead before grabbing one of the remaining pillows and exiting the room once the light was off.

ten approached taeyong's door slowly, thinking about the way he had escaped their movie session when he was the one who had promised yuta they would have one.

he raised his fist, ready to knock on the door.

but he never knocked.

he could hear voices inside.

taeyong's one, for sure, and the other seemed not as loud and clear.

ten didn't need a lot of time to connect the dots.

tayeong was talking to jaehyun on the phone.

he could hear taeyong giggle and laugh, talking to jaehyun.

ten could imagine the bright smile on his face while he was speaking.

and so, ten lowered his fist and dragged his feet to the living room couch, throwing his pillow there, and lying there a second after, not even bothering to hold his tears in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86K 975 13
NCT U! NCT127! NCTDREAM! WayV! Request are closed! Highest ranking: #63 in Fanfiction
47.9K 1.1K 18
Yuta is a high school student who doesn't know how to love someone because he's never felt love before. So all he knows what to do is be one of the v...
385K 14.1K 39
Hybrids: Ten, Sicheng, Jungwoo, Doyoung, Kun, Donghyuk, RenJun, Chenle Owners: Johnny, Taeyong, Yuta, Taeil, Lucas, Jaehyun, Hansol, Mark, Jaemin, Je...
11.5K 450 11
Yuta is a little and his boyfriend Taeyong adores that about him. But that doesn't mean their relationship isn't in the best place at the moment. ...