Urban Divinity

By jawncuffies

He slowly backs up until his back is against the wall like my own, "You're..my neighbor?" He points to my doo... More

BEFORE YOU READ
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
Drama & Clearing the Air
74
75
76
77

65

17.5K 852 437
By jawncuffies

"Babe we not doing it again.. get aaaaawf!" I whine loudly as I push Dion off for the second time. I bit him in the shower for wanting a second round and much to my (and my coochie's) dismay, it only made him want me more.

He looked so ready to pounce as he watched me with half lidded eyes and his bottom lip between his teeth, "You just gone tease me like dat?.." He plays with the bottom of my towel as I tie my hair in a bun. I send him a glare, "Yes because my legs still throbbing." He laughed as I stiffly walked right out the bathroom, ignoring his stupid ass.

He smacked my ass as he followed closely behind, "You won't have to do nun.. Just sit there and look pretty, bae." I ignore him completely as I walk into our closet, "So you don't wanna go baby shopping?" I peek over at him and he smiles widely, "We got time for both! Just a lil quickie and then we on our way." I laugh as I slide on my undies, shaking my head and ignoring the throbbing between my legs.

"Get dressed, dummy. We can do it after we get back." I grab a black turtle neck sweater and slide it on, "Free da nips." I mumble as I ignore my bras and look for some comfy jeans.

Large hands softly felt at my waist as warm breath fanned my neck, "Yo shits hard." He dumbly mumbled and I look over at him, feeling his hands come up to grab my boobs, "Boy, get off." I press my hand to his cheek before pushing him back, earning a groan from him. Mumbles left his pouted lips as he angrily started slipping on his jeans, composing about my nipples and his hard peepee.

After twenty minutes of mumbling and groaning, Dion was finally ready. And of course, he had to let it be known as I was doing my makeup.

"BAE!!" His voice called from another room but I could care less as I tried to focus on getting this wing perfect. "HUH?!" I yell back, my eyes laser focused as my wrist slowly flicked up,"Perfeeect." I mumble slowly and listen as his steps sound closer, "Damn! You still gettin ready?" He whines and feigns annoyance as he crosses his arms and leans against the doorway. I pay him no mind as I finish filling my wing, "Aight I'm ready... Wait no. Where's my lipgloss?" I look on the messy sink until the familiar shiny strawberry gloss finds its way back to me.

"Now I'm ready." I send him a smile and laugh as he rolls his eyes, "Gettin all dressed up just to find baby stuff." He shakes his head and I follow him to the door. I send him a 'boy bye' look, "But are you not wearing that expensive cologne I got you? Right." I narrow my eyes and watch as he smiles and smooths his beard out, "Yeah and I smell delicious." He presses a kiss to my forehead and I laugh as he leads me out the door.

"What do babies even need? Diapers and milk." He counts on two fingers as we walk down the hall and I shake my head, "Diapers, food, clothes, a bed, ect." I list as I press the button and we step on after the ding. He hums softy, "How much that gone be? Like two hundred.. three?" I shake my head and he frowns, "Nah.. more?!" His brows raised and I laugh, "Duh! Issa baby, baby." I rub his arm soothingly as he groans, his poor pockets crying.

"He's worth it though.." His hand moved to my stomach as we step off the elevator. I place mine on top, "You keep saying him.. I want a girl." He smiles, "I don't care. Raising it the same way." His hand moved to my lower back as he guides me to our car. I let him open the door for me before climbing in the passenger seat. He guided me the whole way, making me gently smack his hands away, "I got it! I ain't pregnant pregnant yet!" I huff and he still made sure I was all the way in before closing the door gently.

"Here we go.. Mr.Extra." I watch him walk around the car before hopping in next to me. I squish his butt just as he sits and he smacks my hand away, "Stop! Damn!" I laugh and watch him sit fully down, this time sending me a lil glare. I fake pout, "Babe I can't help it.. My pregnant brain sayin to grab it." He presses a kiss to my forehead, "Tell it to shut the hell up." I laugh and watch as he starts the car.

We were zooming down the street as Dion turned on the radio, "She's on my mind.. Oh star child.." I sing softy and let my head rest on his shoulder. He snapped his fingers along and bobbed his head, "Sound like Beyonce, baby." I laugh and smack his arm, "You sing it too." He nods his head, "She's on my mind.. Oh star child" He sings smoothly and goes off a little with a riff. I roll my eyes as he whoops at his own skill, "You here that? Maaan somebody better put my ass on stage!" I laugh as he keeps singing, snapping his fingers along and bouncing his shoulders.

The car trip felt like three seconds as we pulled up to "Babies B Us" . I had to turn off the radio to get Dion out the car or this trip would turn into a 3 hour concert of just him. Even with the music off he was still singing his heart out and snapping his fingers, "You got a nigga that sound like Usher and Micheal Jackson.. and don't even caaaare." He holds the note before before shaking his head and suckin his teeth, "Blocking blessings, love." I roll my eyes as I grab his hand and lead him inside, "Yeah yeah whatever, weirdo." I love behind him and push his dancing body into the store, laughing as he leaned back on me.

"Damn!" His eyes widen as he looked around the store. I nod my head, "Now you see why I said this ain't a little trip." I leave him to stand dumbly in the door way as I grab the largest cart. I rolled right past him and laughed as he quickly moved to stick to my side as we make our way down the aisles, "Yooo they got lil nipples hanging up!" He whispers childishly and I bite my lip to hold back my childish giggle, "Stop pinching it!" I smack his hand away and lose it as he flips it inside out and it pops back with an audible "Pop". We look at each other before bursting out in giggles, earning a few looks from the people around us.

I grab Dion's shirt and quickly push the cart away deeper in the aisle, trying to hide my giggles from the peaceful shoppers. Dion payed them no mind as he kept copying the popping noise like a child. I quickly slap a hand over his mouth as he giggles more, "Shhh! They lookin at us weird, Babe.. We gotta be mature like adults." I speak slowly and he nods his head before I let his lips go.

"Damn I really gonna be a dad.. like Imma really have to whoop dat nigga one day.. Wooow." He shakes his head in amazement and I eye him for a second before pushing the cart further down the aisle, "You gone do more than whoop him.. You gotta be a example, babe." I look over my shoulder at him as he catches up, "I know.. I ain't gone be like my dad.. Nigga was gone before I opened my eyes bruh." He shook his head and I gently rub his arm, "Mine was there but he's a asshole.. So I guess he wasn't? Or maybe I wished he wasn't.." I mumble the end to myself and ignore Dion's eyes as we stopped at the bottles.

"Your parents.. I never met them." He leaned forward into my view and I quickly darted my eyes away, pretending to look at the bottles, "Well.. I haven't talked to them since my ex.. and they didn't care when they saw the signs.. so I don't have parents." I ignore the sinking feeling in my gut as I grab a cute yellow bottle, "I-I think we should get yellow for the bab-" His hand gently moved to my waist as he slowly turned my body to his. I turned my head away as I felt myself getting upset, "Stop it. You're gonna make me cry. No." I snap at him but he mind it no mind as he quietly pulled me into a hug.

"I'm sorry, baby." His lips gently pressed against my forehead as he held me tighter. I held my breath to hold back my tears as I just nodded my head. He rubbed my back slowly, "You tryin so hard not to cry.. because of your makeup?" He looked down at me as I nodded my head again, "Iont want my lashes falling off.. You know this glue always act up and now you got me in the store cryin and talking about s-sad stuff like my pa-" I sucked in a big breath and held it as I felt my eyes begin to water.

"You look cute without lashes, bae.. Just cry." He placed kisses all over my face slowly as I fanned my eyes, "Dion imma smack you." I try to toughen up but he just laughed as he kept placing kisses, "Go 'head." I turned my face away, "Let's just get back to baby stuff! Please!" I snap and send him a glare as my eyes stop watering. He snickered quietly as we turned back to the baby bottles and bibs.

I take a few deep breaths and let my self calm down before looking back to Dion who had picked up blue items, "Blue gone look so tuff. Damn maybe green." He moves to the cart to drop his stuff but I push it away, "Babe, We don't know the gender so I think yellow would be better.. or a soft green." I block the cart and he pauses for a moment to think, "Aight I'm cool with green." I smile as he puts the blue back and starts picking out some green items.

"Our baby ain't gettin nothin wit a monkey on it bruh." He looks at the jungle themed green items and I had to hold back my laugh as his nose scrunched up. "My baby ain't finna be no "coolest monkey in the jungle". Fuck I look like?" He reads a bib and smacks it back on the rack before picking up a green striped one.

"We don't only gotta get green. I like the yellow a lot and the grey looks so cute!" I gasp softly as I pick up a grey bib with little elephants on it. Dion looks over my shoulder, "I like the dark blue one cause dat shit got a cool ass car on it." He picks it up and we compare them,
"Okay then we can get the c-" "Yo.." A familiar voice cuts me off and both Dion and I look over to an old face, "GiGi?" She smiles awkwardly before making her way over. She ignored Dion as she stood in front of me. I frown, "What are you doing here? You got a baby?" She laughs and shakes her head, "Naw. I saw y'all in the parking lot when I picked up my wings and walked in. Heard y'all giggling and shit so I wanted to be nosy.. I see why now." Her eyes drop to the cart and then to my stomach.

Dion's hand came to my stomach as he rubbed it slowly. They eyed each-other for a moment as his face dropped to a tight grimace, "Die." I gasp softy and smack his arm, "Stop it!" I look at him surprised before Gianna laughs, making me turn back to her, "No I deserve it.. I just wanted to see if you're good.. But if you in here then imma guess yes." I nod my head and laugh softly, "Yeah.. We are actually more than good." I smile and feel Dion place a kiss on my head. His hand came down to rub my tummy as he looked dead at Gigi, "My junior cookin up as we speak. Prolly gone look just like me." Gifu scrunched her nose, "Let's hope not.. Jocelyn got the good genes." She winks and I laugh softly.

Dion scrunched his nose, "You ugly as hell. Shut the fuck u-" "Aight he still petty but I'm happy for y'all." GiGi paid him no mind as she looked back at me, "I got a new girl anyway so it's cool." She shrugs and my eyes widen, "Oh for real? For how long?" Dion scoffed, "No way.. Somebody want you? U brain wash her or sumn? Kidnap her? Lemme guess..she slow?" He nods his head slowly in understanding. GiGi eyed him for a moment, "Shut up.. damn." She shook her head, "We been together for a minute.. she waiting at home for me." She holds her food up and I nod my head.

"So you gonna get back to her, right?" Dion asks and Gigi steps back, " Yeah Yeah I'm goin.. Imma call you later, Aight?" She smiles as she walks back, her eyes locked on me. I shake my head, "We'll see." I couldn't help my laugh at her excitement as she waved bye and disappeared out the aisle.

"No you not." Dion speaks up and I laugh, "Why not? She moved on." I look up as he pulls my body into his, hugging me close, "Because I blocked her shit on yo phone.. Thats why she asked." I gasp softly and pout as he rests his chin on my head.

"It's okay. I wasn't gonna anyway. She still seems weird." I look up at him as he hugs me closer, a smile growing on his lips, "Good. Because she can choke." I laugh and shake my head, "You still jealous after all this time?" I raise a brow and he rolls his eyes, "Of course I am. I'll say it proudly." His hand rubbed small circles on my stomach as he huffed, "I wanted to hit her so bad, bruh.. Toxic ass bitch." I bite my lip to hold back my laugh as he kept mumbling about beating her up.

"Well, I already told you she was never an option. You are my one and only, babe." I gently rub his arm and he nods, "I know. At the end of the day, I'm the one who won. Got a sexy ass girlfriend carrying my baby. Life is good." He gently grabs my chin as he brings me in for a kiss.

I smiled against his lips before pulling away to giggle, my cheeks feeling warm as I pull away, "You can't say cute stuff then kiss me." I press my palms against my cheeks and laugh as he peppers kisses all over my neck and shoulders, "I know. You start blushing so hard."

_____

AUTHORS NOTE:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 892 11
A girl moves in and finds her neighbour is all what she's been looking for. Warning: This is a dark, quick, and explicit romance. Then I met the man...
157K 5.4K 84
she softly tugged at the hem of my shirt to pull me even closer. We were so close our chests are almost touching, her fingers gently tracing across m...
667K 10K 45
[COMPLETED] "You were mine the second you stepped foot in my club. He growled into my ear making my whole body burn with need. "Knees. Now." My knees...
1.4M 15.7K 12
warning :- Mature content. Grace stepped back in fear when he stepped ahead. "Do it again and I will break your legs..." He warned. Her eyes filled...