Shadowhunters: One Shots

LucyEdwards643 tarafından

A book full of Mini stories and One shots based on the entire Shadow world and Chronicles. Feel free to recom... Daha Fazla

Introduction
Malec:Sick Valentine
Sizzy:Will you be my obi wan?
Sizzy:Vacation memories
Six at the Seaside
Kitty:Baking Cookies
Clace:Midnight Picnic
Malec:Somebody to Love
Sizzy:Hello again
The LA Club Fiasco
Shadow Toddlers
Malec: You're my forever Magnus Bane
Clace: Ice skating on lake Lynn
The Legend of the Haunted Mansion
A Wonderful life
Isabelle the Warrior
Build A bear
Climon and the Frog
A Malec Pizza Party
Thunder storms
Simon's Christmas Album
Clace's Christmas Wedding
The Christmas Bake off
The Christmas Tree Disaster
The Bride and the Baker
The New Year Ball
Johnathan's Princess
Like Father like Daughter
Our Babysitters a hero
Baby steps
The Detention room
Climon's Parabati Ceremony
Malec~Til Death do us part
Celine the Shadowhunter
Sizzy's Double Wedding
Clace's dream house
The Chosen one
By The Angel
Fingers and toes and a Herondale Nose
kicks and a name
The Miracle
Midnight Cravings
Celine Joceyln Herondale
Hamilton
The Bookstore Ghost
Layla
An update
Grease is the word
Born to Hand Jive
Summer Nights
There Are Worst Things I Could Do
You're The One That I Want
We go together
Greased Lightning
Jace with an S
Jonathan's Princess Part 2
Tangled
The Demon investigation Part 1
The Demon investigation Part 2
The Demon investigation Part 3
The Demon investigation *Bonus Chapter*
We'll Meet Again
As Long As I Dream I Dream Of You
The Parent Pact
Tessa's Birthday
The Parent Pact Part 2
Christmas Shopping Date
Carlos and Celine, Celine and Carlos
Carlos and Celine, Celine and Carlos Part 2
Carlos and Celine, Celine and Carlos Part 3
Carlos and Celine, Celine and Carlos Part 4
Carlos and Celine, Celine and Carlos Part 5
'Out Of The Shadows'
Dinner With Mrs Lewis
You Learn: A Parabati Story

"Dadda"🍼

432 10 2
LucyEdwards643 tarafından

Jace woke up one morning to the sound of his 11 month old Celine Herondale crying, who was standing in her crib that was next to his and Clary's bed, turning over to his side he finds that the other side of the bed was empty. 'Ah, Ofcourse.' Jace thought to himself Clary was out all day with Simon to buy supplies for Celine's 1st birthday next week, Jace thought this  would be the perfect opportunity for Clary to have a break and finally relax from looking after their daughter for the first years of Celine's life so Jace is finally facing what he was soon going to find out would be the most difficult and challenging mission he had ever done in his entire life of training, fighting demons, being possesed by the Mother of all Demons and Queen of Hell Lilith, being linked to his wife's demonomic psychopath brother Jonathan Morgernstern or Sebastian as some prefer to call him by, Jace was going to look after his baby for an entire day all by himself!

Alec had moved out of the institute now living with his husband Magnus Lightwood Bane the high warlock of Brookyln and their two kids: Rafael and Max so he was busy all the time with being Consul of the Clave being in top of that. Isabelle is on a mission to visit the iron sisters and Simon was out with Clary so Jace was in the New York institute with Celine all by himself.

Yawning and stretching Jace got out of bed running his fingers through his blonde hair and puts on a t-shirt before walking over to his baby's crib and picked her up holding his precious little girl close to him. "Good morning my Angel," he cooed planting a kiss onto the top of her head, his hand gently supporting the back of Celine's head, his fingers brushing against her blonde curls"why are you so moody this morning huh? Miss Mommy?" Celine lets out a mumbling sound nuzzling her face into Jace's warm safe chest with her her bottom lip trembling a little. Celine was at the stage in life where she is trying to speak and start to learn to walk, so far she's crawling and is making blabbering baby sounds but so far no first word and no first steps.

Celine started to calm down as Jace started to bounce her gently "ssssh," he hushed "Its okay baby, it's okay, Daddy's got you," he gave his daughter another kiss. Celine looked up at her Father with tears escaping her golden treasured eyes. Out of looks Celine looked mostly like Jace however she had Clary's smile and adorable freckles Celine had also discovered paint and loves to get messy with it. Jace came up with a theory that if Clary and Jace ever have another baby (he is praying for a boy) that he'll look mostly like Clary  and have Jace's smaller features.

"Lets get you dressed baby," Jace mumbled opening a chest of drawers to find all baby supplies and clothes that Celine needs. Jace ended up picking out a small green summer dress that had daisy's emborded into the skirt and to go with it, Jace's favourite piece of clothing a small leather jacket and tiny white baby sandles.

Getting Celine dressed was a lot more challenging than Jace had thought first she needed changing (which was atrocious may he add) where Celine started to cry once again so Jace had to change her and make her calm down and smile, once she calmed down once again Jace attempted to put on the dress which ended up going inside out so he had to take the dress off and put it onto his daughter again. Jace let's out a frustrated groan which made Celine start to giggle her ever so adorable laugh. "What's so funny young lady?" Jace asked in a teasing manner not helping but laugh. Celine continued to laugh which got more contagious "Are you laughing at me?"he asked starting to tickle her feet "Are you laughing at me?" he asked again. With Celine still laughing he straps the two sandles onto her two feet.

As Jace walked into the empty catering section of the institute with Celine in his arm he noticed a note attached to the fridge. Picking it up Jace noticed that it was Clary's hand writing.

Dear Jace,
I very much appericate you looking after Celine today while I spend the day with Simon. Looking after Celine can be challenging, especially when you are doing it by yourself. Here is Celine's schedule to help you.

7:00Am-Breakfast
9:30am-Morning walk at the park
12:00pm-Lunch
2:30pm:Celine's nap
3:00pm: Play time with Celine
4:00pm: Celine's Dinner
5:00pm: Bath
6:00pm: Bedtime

I hope this helps!
I love you so much Jace, Lots of Love your loving wife always and  forever Clary XXX

Schedule? Jace doesn't need a schedule, how hard can looking after a baby be? It was easy enough with Clary with him, it can't be hard on his own surely and Celine deserves some excitment in her life and as her father that's his job to give Celine fun and excitement.

Jace looked up at the clock. 10am. It was way past breakfast time, he must of overslept. "How about we change things up abit?"Jace asked Celine. Celine  squealed and smiled widely at Jace. Jace chuckled and gave Celine a kiss and opens the fridge taking out a Mango frube yoghurt for Celine to happily eat (like Jace she loves her Mangos) as he puts on his jacket and puts Celine in the baby career on his front and a baby bag on his back before leaving the institue.
***
Celine was sat on Jaces lap as Jace sat on the bench in central park cleaning up Celine's face with wet wipes as it was covered with Mango yoghurt. "Aren't you a mucky pup?"Jace asked as he wiped his daughters face. Celine cooed looking up at Jace she reached her hand forward and placed it onto Jace's cheek that was soft against her fingers."Can you say Dadda?"Jace asked looking into Celine's eyes smiling at her "Dadda?" Celine smiled widely at her Dad and opened her mouth but nothing came out she just kept on cooing at him. "Never mind Angel, you'll get there. You're my beautiful girl aren't you baby? Yes you are yes you-"

Jace froze as he heard a dreaded sound that caused anxiety to tense up in his stomach. He looked down and sees a Mother Duck waddle towards him with baby ducklings waddling behind her. The Mother duck quaked causing her babies to quack in response one after the other which made Jace squint his eyes shut, he absaloutely despises ducks with a passion, he never knew why but he did. Their haunting eyes watching every step he took, Noises they made that made him shiver all over and want to throw up.

Celine had burst into tears and started to scream. "I-its okay baby,"Jace stuttered out, he carefully jumped up onto the bench "GET BACK YOU BLOOD CURDLING BEASTS!"Jace pratically screamed the Ducks didnt move and blinked at them. Jace then threw his stele at the ducks "I SAID GET BACK!" but they didn't even flinch this somehow made this a lot worse, the Mother Duck made a loud, long quacking noise and herself and her babies flew towards Jace. "Shit,"Jace simply said before he let's out a scream and he jumped off the bench and ran over to pick up his stele that was on the floor (thank the angel he was glamoured and Clary wasn't here to see this) Picking up the stele, Jace sprinted out of the park with the ducks simply waddling after him and Celine. Jace continued to scream holding Celine close to him until he reached a corner of an alley way and the family of ducks continue to waddle past them.

Celine was continuing to cry as Jace was taking deep long breaths to calm himself down, his heart still racing through his chest. "Ssssh,"Jace hushed his daughter "Daddy's got you,"he whispered "Daddy wont let the scary ducks get you,"Even though Jace was scared (he would never admit it) he knew he had to be brave and protect Celine as she is one of the most important thing's in his life, and he would get torn to shreds by Ducks and have them eat his flesh then see his Daughter terrified and in danger. "I promise,"Jace added kissing the top of her head.

Jace continued to walk through New York with Celine fast asleep against his chest when he realised that they haven't had lunch yet. He stopped in front of  Taki's restaurant and gently woke up Celine shaking her a little.
"Time for Lunch Angel,"Jace whispered "Had a nice nap?"Celine gave Jace a sleepy smile in response.
***
Sitting in a booth at Taki's restaurant Jace ordered a large plate of Spaghetti and Meatballs with a side of Garlic bread. Celine was sat in her high chair doing some drawing with the kids colouring pages that the restaurant provided. For a 11 month old Celine was very neat with her colouring, she colored in the lines and coloured with the right colours, she clearly took after Clary with that talent.

"Wow baby!"Jace cooed looking at the brown coloured bunny rabit on Celine's page "Aren't you talented?" He asked his daughter. Celine beamed widely with pride at Jace and continued to colour.

A werewolf waitress walked over to the booth and served the hot steaming plate of spaghetti and Meatballs onto the table, a small plate of Garlic bread ,a apple juice box for Celine and a beer for Jace. "Here you go one large meal of Spaghetti and Meatballs with a rich tomato sauce with a side of garlic bread half with cheese and half without, one pint of Beer and a apple juice box for this cutie pie,"the werewolf smiled widely at Celine and ran her fingers through Celine's blonde hair causing Celine to giggle. "Enjoy,"The waitress winked at Jace before leaving them to their meal.

"Look at you having everyone gush over you,"Jace said in a teasing manner smiling at his daughter sat in front of him "You're making Daddy loose his touch Angel,"he said. Celine let's out a giggle, "But no flirting with boys until you're 30!" Jace added in a warning tone. Celine seemed to understand this and frowned at her Father scrunching her eyebrows glaring at Jace. "I said No!"Jace let's out a laugh  as he spoke "No boy is good enough for my Celine,"he cooed.

Jace puts a piece of garlic bread onto a small plate and puts a spoonful of Spaghetti on the bread and tops it with another piece of garlic bread and cuts it in half.

"Now baby you have tried Mangos but you have not tried Spaghetti which is THE best food in the entire world but its even more tasty in a Garlic bread sandwich!"Jace said putting the plate onto the high chair tray in front of Celine. Celine just looked at the food in front of her and blinked before looking at Jace again. "Trust me baby this Will. Change. your. Life!"

Hesitantly Celine puts her hands into the Spaghetti Garlic Bread Sandwich and took a bite. Her pupils instantly expanded as the pasta touched her lips, Celine stuck her hands into it some more and continued to eat getting the sauce all around her face.

"Daddy knows what he's talking about huh Celine?"Jace asked nodding with approval and starting to laugh at how adorable Celine looked smiling widely at Jace in front of him. "Is that good baby?"Jace took out his phone and took a photo of Celine squealing and shoving more food into her mouth.

"Clary will love this!"Jace said smiling widely at the photo "High five Baby girl,"he took his hand out and Celine puts her  small hand against his cooing a happy sound.

Everday Jace loved getting to know his Daughter even more. Since she arrived into the world, she is perfect and the best daughter that Jace could of ever asked for, and he wouldn't change her for anything in the world.
***
It was only a few minutes since Jace and Celine returned to the institute when the alarms started to blare of indicating that Demons are luring the streets of New York. Jace let's out a frustrated sigh "Seriously?"he asked "out of all the days!"
Jace looked down at the baby against his chest looking up at her Dad with innecont eyes, Jace had no choice but to bring Celine with him. 'Clary will kill me...'Jace thought to himself as he goes to put his gear on.

***
The demons were located in the small alleyway by Takis. Jace held his sereph blade in one hand and his witch light in the other, he had Celine peacefully sleeping in his front as he ever so quitely walked down the unknown path ahead of him, he had never slaughtered Demons in this location before Jace had to admit he was nervous doing his job infront of Celine. He knew she would grow up to do this kind of thing but for now she is only a baby.

Jace could hear slight movement creep up from behind him,taking a sharp breath Jace spin around ready to plunge his blade into the demons flesh but was caught of guard seeing Clary,Simon and Alec behind him with their weapons out. Clary in particular did not look happy. "JACE!?"
Jace was struggling of what to say as he laid eyes on his wife, he was in trouble. All that could escape his lips was a stutter "C-Clary...H-Hi Honey, H-how was your Day?" his voice was high pitched ever so slightly. Clary didnt answer Jace's question "What do you think you are doing Jace Herondale!?" Clary demanded, she was all dressed up in gear and had her hair tied up into a ponytail, Jace noted that Clary looked extremely hot when she was angry. "I-I was patroling..."
"With our Baby!?"
"Baby I can explain -"
" DO NOT BABY ME! "Clary snapped, this was it, Jace was in for it, His life was now offically over. "You know what?" Clary asked clearly defeated "Just take Celine home where it is safe! We've for this." Jace would never of imagined Clary telling him off the way she did but he knew he could not disagree with his wife or win this fight, especially with Celine involved.

Jace doesnt say anything he nodded and turned to leave when out of nowhere a Demon jumped in front of him and screetched fowl toxic venom spitting all over the place. Immediately Jace plunged his blade into the Demons flesh causing it to disintegrate right before his eyes. Surprisingly Celine was still fast asleep despite all the noise.

Alec and Simon pulled out their bow and arrows "Theres more of them," Alec commented as disgusting hissing noises could be heard surrounding them. As soon as anothere was in sight the Shadowhunters charged forward slaughtering every demon coming to sight. Clary stabbed one of her daggers into one of the demons twisting the blade as she flipped over the Demon and like lightening drew a sunlight rune onto her free hand and shot it at another. Simon shot at the Demons charging to attack Clary from behind while Alec and Jace together fought at the entrance of the dead silent alleyway. Alec shooting at the Demons on top of rooths of houses and buildings racing towards them and Jace stabbing every demon that jumped in front of him.

Clary was heavily breathing as there was no more demons left in sight. "Is everyone okay?" Simon asked putting his bow and arrow away looking at everyone. "Yeah," Clary breathed out nodding at her parabati recently she had been out of breath fighting ever since she had Celine, It must take a shadow hunter a while to heal after having a baby.

Instinctivley Jace wrapped his arms around Celine to give her extra support and warmth but his heart dropped not being able to feel his baby there. Looking down Jace's eyes widened seeing that Celine had vanished she was no longer in the baby carrier. He was now starting to panic.

"Jace..." Alec said his eyes widening where Jace was looking "Where's Celine!?" Clarys head immediately  whipped around and her breathing increased un evenly "WHAT!?" she snapped, her eyes fell on the empty baby carrier "W-where's our baby... Jace Where's our baby!?" Clary's voice rose with pure panic and terror. "Oh my god," Simon breathed out.

Celine appeard sitting a few feet away from the shadow hunters squealing and laughing clapping her hands. "Celine!"Clary said with her voice breaking, relief washed over Clary seeing her baby in front of her safe and sound, tears were forming into her eyes "Mommy's Coming baby!" Clary started to run towards her precious daughter but she stopped dead frozen with fear when she sees another Demon approaching the baby from behind.
"Clary!" Simon held Clary back and Jace went to pull out his sereph blade and charge at the Demon but his sereph blade wasn't there. The blade was in  Celines hands who was playing with it with a bright smile on her face satisfied by the object in front of her eyes. "CELINE!" Clary pratically screamed as the Demon raced to pounce on the baby "NO!" Jace yelled.

That was when something impossible and incredible happened. Celine's eyes shone a brighter gold colour and she managed to hit and stab the demon that raced towards her with vampire speed,  the Demon didn't even manage to lay a claw onto her. The Shadowhunters watched with pure astonishment. Celine laughed as the Demon froze as the blade hit its flesh, she then started to scream and squeal like a dog whistle causing the Demon to actually whimper in pain and explode into none exsistance.

  "What the hell?" Alec eventually asked after a moment of silence removing his hands from his ears due to the scream and opening his eyes again as it caused the earth around him and the other shadowhunters to shake like an earth quake.
"That was...insane," Simon breathed out.

Celine beamed widely seeing her parents "Momma Dadda," she finally said.
"By the angel," Clary said with a whisper "Did she?"
" She did, "Jace replied looking emotional at his world right in front of him " she spoke... " tears started to escape from his eyes.

Jace was about to run over and pick Celine up into his safe arms when she stood up and slowly and steadily started to toddle towards him. "You're walking baby!" Clary practically cried "You're doing it!" Excitment also filled her voice the closer Celine got to Jace all by herself.

Celine couldnt stop beaming as she got closer to her Dad. Jace held his arms out "You're almost there Angel keep going!"
" Dadda, "Celine said over and over again.
" Yes Angel thats me, Dada. "The tears escaping Jace's eyes started to increase.

As Celine got into his arms Jace held Celine tightly starting to full out cry. "Oh my baby," he cried out "My beautiful Celine,Angel."Celine burried her face into the crook of Jaces neck "Dadda," she mumbled.
Jace closed his eyes for a moment as he hugged Celine some more "That's right baby," he said "I am your Dadda always and forever," he gave her a kiss at the back of her fragile precious head "and I will never let harm come to you for as long as I live."

And that was a promise Jace intended on keeping whether it was from Demons, future Boys that are going to dare to break her heart or even Ducks, for as long as he lived.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

24.2K 279 8
some one shots of peter parker and the avengers :) send requests i update when i'm bored or inspired
5.3K 124 5
[Chase gone over board] The Davenport's and Leo are going on a cruise for 3 weeks. Something bad happens while there on a crew ship. READ AND FIND OU...
482K 10.1K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
109K 3.7K 76
A focus on Tony and Pepper during and after the events of Infinity War. This is very much a work in progress, so if you have any characters or events...