Unbreakable | Klaus Mikaelson

By -Maddyy-

ON HOLD ~ A world where there's two original hybrids roaming Mystic Falls ~ ~ A world where Klaus Mikaelson d... More

CAST
Brooklyn Wolfert
Damon Salvatore
Your Humanity
The Ball
Beacon Hills
Bardo
Werecoyote
Paralysed
Void Stiles
Hello, Brooke
Mystic Falls
Elijah Mikaelson
I Love You Too
The Dinner Party
The Last Dance
The Truth
The Sacrifice
Hybrids
Rippahhh
Rebekah Mikaelson
Mikael
Mikaelsons Reunited
I'll Always Be Here
The Five
The Hunter's Curse
The Alpha
Darling
Brother's Death
Return From The Island
I love you
New Orleans
Aconite Flower
It's Okay To Care
The Plan
Bayou Clinic
The unlinking
Tyler?
Wolf Hunt
You Can Trust Us
The Harvest
Labonair
Devinette
You're Free
The Peace Treaty
FΓͺte des BΓ©nΓ©dictions
Bayou Attack
Moonlight Rings
Sacrifice My Daughter
Abandoned My Daughter
Alone
Stories
Ascendant
Brothers Reunited
Lorenzo
Crescent Birthmark
Author's Note
Bonfire
PLEASE READ!

Humanity-less Brooke

904 9 0
By -Maddyy-

Even with my humanity off, I still don't fancy getting killed which apparently is very possible right now. Elijah texted all of us that Esther linked all of us so then she could kill us all in one go. 

I walked into the cave where Rebekah was holding Elena and immediately saw the phone Rebekah had pointed at Elena. Probably some form of encouragement.

"Alright, love, now look into the camera."

"What are you doing?" Elena questioned.

"Looks like some crappy form of encouragement." I spoke up.

I slowly circled Elena, stopping directly behind her. I leaned down so my lips were level with her ear. "Lets show them some real encouragement, shall we?"

I bit into Elena's neck and enjoyed the warm blood coursing down my throat. Elena let out a scream just as my fangs pierced her skin.

It wasn't long until I felt a pain shoot through my heart. I let go of Elena and looked up at Rebekah who now fell to the ground, her body slowly desiccating.

Everything immediately clicked into place, I'm linked with the Mikaelson's which means one of them is in trouble and could possibly end up dead soon. And that would result in me dying.

-

I sped right out of the cave and headed for the Mystic Grill where I knew Klaus was and my guess is that the Salvatores went for him.

First thing I noticed was Elijah, Klaus, Kol, Damon and Stefan in an alleyway. Elijah had his phone out and Damon looked kinda scared of him. 

"You tell me where the witches are or I'll have my sister kill Elena right now."

"You told me we had until after nine." Damon panicked.

"Rebekah will be more than happy to start her work early as soon as she finds Elena again. That shouldn't be long though, I doubt Elena could get very far while she's losing blood."

Damon looked at me in disbelief. "What did you do?"

"Oh, nothing major. Just had a taste of the sweet doppelgänger blood."

Damon looked like he was about to attack me but Elijah held out his hand to stop him. "I suggest you get going, unless you want to see Elena dead."

-

-

Kol, Klaus, Elijah and I went to find Esther to stop her diabolical plan of killing us all. We all walked up to a pentagram in which Finn was standing, Esther to the side of him.

 "My sons, Brooklyn, come forward."

Finn held out his hand in a protective mother. "Stay behind me, mother."

"It's okay. They can't enter." She assured.

Kol tried to walk forward but the torches around the pentagram flared up even higher. "That's lovely. We're stuck out here, while the favorite son plays sacrificial lamb. How pathetic you are, Finn."

"Be quiet, Kol. Your brother knows virtue you cannot even imagine."

"You think you're better than us? You're about to kill your own children you have previously turned into blood sucking monsters." I stated.

"My only regret is that I did not let you all die a thousand years ago."

"Enough. All this talk is boring me. End this now, Mother, or I'll send you back to Hell." Klaus threatened.

"For a thousand years, I've been forced to watch you. Felt the pain of every victim, suffered while you shed blood. Even you, Elijah, with your claim to nobility, you're no better. All of you. You're a curse on this Earth. Stretched out over generations. If you've come to plead for your life, I'm sorry, you've wasted your time." She spoke with tears in her eyes.

Esther closed her eyes and prepared to channel the Bennett witches but it only lasted a few seconds before she started to shout. "No! Sisters" Do not abandon me!"

The torches once again flared up, moving dangerously close to Esther.

"Mother!" Finn grabbed Esther away from the flames in order to protect her while the rest of us shielded our eyes from the bright flames.

However, once the flames disappeared, so did Esther and Finn.

-

-

"I saw the video of you torturing Elena." Klaus spoke behind me.

I turned around to face him. "What about it?"

"Weren't you two friends?"

"That was before she decided to kiss my boyfriend."

"I see, you're jealous that he picked her and not you."

"I'm not jealous, Nik."

"Of course not. I have been wondering though. What are you still doing in Mystic Falls?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, all your friends hate you. Why stay?"

"I could ask you the same thing. Almost everyone in this town wants to kill you. In fact, you have no one here left by your side. You know why Nik? Because you pushed everyone away by being a narcissistic dick." I paused, letting everything I just said sink in. "So, let me ask you, Nik. Why haven't you left yet?"

I could see the anger building up in his eyes but all he did was turn around and leave the room. I'm surprised, I was expecting him to cause me some sort of pain, either mentally or physically. But he did neither of those.

-

-

I joined Rebekah on her little quest in finding out what happened to the white oak tree we all thought was burnt down ages ago.

We sat down at the grill, Mayor Lockwood opposite us.

"Thank you for meeting with me, Mayor. We figured as head of the Preservation Society, you'd be a good person to ask about the oldest tree in this community." Rebekah stated.

I let her do all the talking and just smiled and nodded along to whatever she was saying.

"A long line of Lockwood women use to keep those records, back before any of them had actual jobs." Carol replied.

"I've been to the Founders' archive, but I can't seem to find any record of the tree I'm looking for."

"It probably got cut down. Big old trees built half of this town in the 1900s."

Both mine and Rebekah's eyes trailed off to where Damon and Stefan just walked in. 

"Do you happen to know who kept the milling ledgers during that period?"

"Back then all the logging mills were owned by the Salvatores."

Rebekah and I exchanged a look before excusing ourselves to join the Salvatores.

"At least in 1912 they killed a Salvatore." Damon shrugged.

Rebekah and I stood behind them unnoticed.

"Which Salvatore would that be?" I asked.

-

"So, Zachariah Salvatore was your nephew?" Rebekah questioned.

"Well, our father knocked up one of the maids during the Civil War, she had a son. But as far as everyone else knew, Stefan and I were dead. Family name had to go somewhere." Damon informed us.

"And your family owned the logging mills back then?" I asked.

Damon eyes us both cautiously. "You're both full of a lot of questions."

"Just researching the town history. We grew up here after all." I smiled.

"So, did they ever catch the killer?" Rebekah continued our investigation.

"Nope. Wrote it all off on vampires." Damon shrugged.

"Maybe it was a vampire." Rebekah suggested.

Stefan raised an eyebrow at him brother. "Yeah, yeah, maybe it was a vampire, Damon."

"Don't think for a second you didn't cross my mind too, brother. But these murders weren't your style, were they? Plus there were no other vampires circulating then."

"Well, there was one other vampire. Remember Sage?"

"Ohh, right, Sage. Speaking of great sex. Ooh!"

I rolled my eyes at his statement, I swear this is the only thing he thinks about.

"So, let's just say Sage was killing everyone in 1912. Who the hell is doing it now? It's not that psycho, Dr. Fell. She's a woman. There's no way she could stab three grown men." Damon stated.

He grabbed a dart and aimed for the bullseye but I stepped in, catching it mid air.

"That's a bit sexist. A woman could easily kill a man, with the right motivation."

"You just, uh, don't give up, do you?" Stefan chimed in.

"Why are you so grumpy?" Rebekah asked.

"He's on a master cleanse. Trying to be a better man and all."

"You know, you were a lot more fun in the '20s."

"Don't rile him up. He's testy when he's being self-righteous." Damon joked.

"I'm not being self-righteous, Damon. I'm just not interested in slaughtering innocent human beings anymore."

"Oh, okay, fair enough. My mistake." He pulled out Stefan's diary and began to read out loud. "Dear diary, Damon has lost his way, though I have pulled my own life together he continues to waste his."

I snatched the journal off Damon and continued to read out loud. "His bitterness consumes him. He is nothing but blackness and vile." I shut the journal and looked up at Stefan. "Oh, judgey."

"Well, this is fun." Stefan stated sarcastically.

"To be fair, you didn't seem like much fun either, Damon." I shrugged.

"I wasn't. The woman I was in love with was stuck in a tomb and she wasn't getting out for a hundred years. I wasn't having any fun at all."

-

"Sage was a woman who secretly craved seduction. She put up a good fight, but the game wasn't to win the guys over, it was to make them beg for it." Damon shared.

"That sounds like Sage all right." Rebekah agreed.

Damon raised an eyebrow at her. "How did you know her?"

"She was obsessed with my brother Finn, over 900 years ago."

I chuckled. "That doesn't sound like a woman Finn would go for."

Rebekah shrugged her shoulders.

Stefan was getting impatient, repeatedly tapping his ring on the table.

Damon glared at him from frustration. "You're doing it again."

Stefan stood up abruptly. "Alright, you know what, I need to, uh, I gotta get out of here."

"Sure. First, admit you're jonesing." Damon teased.

"Damon, I'm not-" Before Stefan could finish his sentence, Damon rushed over to him, grabbing him by the collar.

"Admit it."

"Okay, fine, I'm freaking out. I'm ready to eat the entire wait staff, why do you need to hear me say it?"

"Because I'm feeling a little self-righteous too."

Stefan let himself out of Damon's grip and headed out the door, the 3 of us following.

"So he doesn't want to drink human blood?" Rebekah asked.

"It's all about the bunnies for him." I shrugged.

"Funny. When I knew him in the 20s, he didn't have any conscious at all. One of the things I liked most about it. Can't possibly think he can survive without feeding."

"Oh, on the contrary, he's determined to live his life pursuing one extreme or the other. He's a stubborn one, my brother. Uh, think I'm gonna need some help with this one." Damon informed her.

"What can we do?" Rebekah asked.

Damon inspected his surroundings, gave us one last look before speeding over to a random woman.

"Hello." He smirked.

"Hi."

"This may seem very forward but you're just so pretty.

"Thank you."

Rebekah and I watched as Damon began to compel her.

"And please don't scream. You're about to have a very, very bad night."

Damon vamped out and dived right into her neck causing Stefan to quickly speed over and pull him away.

"Damon, stop!"

It was evident that Stefan was struggling to contain himself right now.

"Sorry brother. It's dinner time. Have a bite."

"What are you doing?"

"Tough love, Stefan. You're not gonna survive this cold turkey thing, you never do. It's time to get that monkey off your back."

"No. No." Stefan shook his head.

Damon walked round Stefan, stopping right behind the woman and pulling her hair back, revealing her bloody neck.

"Feed or I'll let Rebekah and Brooke have their way with her. You know they'll kill her." 

Rebekah and I joined Damon's side. "Oh, we will." I smirked.

"Then her blood will be on your hands. Or you could just have a little drink, save her life. Come on, Stefan. You were the one that said you didn't want any more innocent lives slaughtered. Save her. Go on, have a bite. I snatched, you eat, I'll erase. Hell, I'll even heal her for you."Damon suggested.

"Why are you doing this? You know what blood does to me."

"Because you let it control you. You always have. I'm just here to help you learn how to fight it."

"This is bullshit." I grabbed the woman but just before my fangs could touch her neck, I got pulled away by Stefan.

After Stefan finally craved into the hunger, Rebekah and I headed home.

-

-

It's been a few days, I've still been staying over at Klaus' mansion and I'm pretty sure no one has actually realised I turned my emotions off. Classic. Nobody cares enough to realise they're off.

I walk downstairs and find Damon chained up with bear traps, clamped onto his wrists. His shirt was ripped open and traces of dried blood were stained on his bare chest. Rebekah stood by him proudly.

Damon's eyes landed on me and he was filled with relief. "Brooke, great to see you. Mind helping me out a bit?"

I put on a worried face and rushed over to Damon. "Oh my god, Rebekah! What is wrong with you?!"

I reached over to the bear traps and pretended to help undoing them.

"Thanks, I knew I could-" Damon screamed as I pulled his arm down, allowing the trap to cut along his arm.

"What the hell?!"

I stopped pulling on the bear trap and looked at him seriously. "Oh, I'm sorry. Am I hurting you?"

"Yes!"

I smiled at him. "Good."

I grabbed the trap again and pulled down on his arm. The sound of his pained screams was like music to my ears.

I walked round and looked him dead in the eyes. He stared into mine for a few seconds but suddenly his expression changed. "Your humanity is off."

"A* for noticing."

"I see, I hurt you so bad, you turned your humanity off. Can we move on now and let me out of here?"

I dropped the gaze and grabbed a stake off the table, Rebekah was probably planning on using it later. I looked Damon dead in the eyes and staked him so close to his heart it probably left splinters stuck in his heart.

I spun around and strutted out of the room, passing by Klaus who was stood in the doorway, probably watching the whole thing.

-

-

"Klaus, I'm here! Let's do this." Stefan shouted from downstairs.

I got downstairs at the same time as Klaus and Rebekah did. We noticed the large duffel bag Stefan was holding.

"Oh good, a hero. What do you want?" Klaus questioned.

Stefan dropped the duffel bag at Klaus' feet. "I'm here to make a deal."

"Stefan, what are you doing?" Damon grunted.

"Eight stakes made of white oak. The part of Wickery Bridge that you forgot to burn."

The three of us looked at each other.

"That's impossible." Rebekah panicked.

"Actually it's not. Finn is dead."

I could almost sense the anger and sadness radiating off the two originals beside me.

"Thought I'd be number one on your hit list at this point, guess I was wrong." I shrugged.

"Damon in exchange for the last eight weapons that can kill you."

"You're lying." I stated.

Stefan looked at me in shock. "What?"

I rolled my eyes and walked over to Damon, lifting his head by his chin and compelling him. "Leave."

"No."

"Come on Damon, go home."

Damon struggled  against my compulsion but couldn't fight it and began to wrestle out of the bear traps which were cutting open his skin more than I did earlier. I watched as the cuts got higher and higher before finally deciding to stop him.

"Okay, stop."

Damon stopped immediately and breathed heavily from the pain.

I looked him in the eyes again, compelling him once again. "Minus the stake used to kill Finn, how many stakes are there?"

"Eleven."

I spun around and raised my eyebrows at Stefan. "So not eight."

"You really shouldn't have lied." Rebekah stated.

"I'll get you the other three." Stefan reassured.

"You better hurry up, before Damon here loses all his limbs." I smirked.

"What is wrong with you? You loved him."

I began to laugh like a crazy woman. "Love. Now where did that get me?"

"Her humanity is off." I heard Damon breath out from behind me.

"And thank god for that." I rolled my eyes.

Stefan rushed over, grabbing a white oak stake and pinned me against a whole, threatening me with the stake. Klaus rushed over and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Step down, or you both die." He threatened.

Stefan hesitated for a second but lowered his hand and allowed Klaus to take the stake from him.

"There. Now you only have to get me the other two."

"This is ridiculous." Rebekah strolled over and released Damon from the traps.

Klaus began to walk towards her. "What are you doing?"

Damon fell onto his knees as soon as both the traps were off his arms.

"I brought him here. I get to release him. My rules now." Rebekah turned her attention to Stefan. "Bring us the stakes and you both live. Take your brother as a sign of good faith."

Rebekah grabbed the duffel bag and left the room.

Klaus raised his arms to Stefan. "Bring us the stakes. All of them. Or I will wage a war against everyone you love. I hope I'm being clear."

-

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

565K 7K 39
>β„π”Όβ„šπ•Œπ”Όπ•Šπ•‹π•Š β„‚π•ƒπ•†π•Šπ”Όπ”» < π••π•’π•žπ• π•Ÿ 𝕀𝕒𝕝𝕧𝕒π•₯𝕠𝕣𝕖 β™‘οΈŽ 𝕀π•₯π•–π•—π•’π•Ÿ 𝕀𝕒𝕝𝕧𝕒π•₯𝕠𝕣𝕖 β™‘οΈŽ π•œπ• π• π•žπ•šπ•œπ•–π•’π•π•€π• ...
2.5M 85.4K 100
In which the original hybrid finds himself falling for an eighteen year old witch with a rather huge and destructive secret. OR In which a cursed wi...
672K 17.7K 97
She was their protector, because they were all she had. She returned to Mystic Falls solely to help them, and had every intention of leaving afterwar...