β˜† DaBaby? β˜†

By Indigo__X

A story about a POPSTARπŸ—£ More

DISCLAIMERRRRRπŸ—£πŸ—£
❀ℭπ”₯π”žπ”―π”žπ” π”±π”’π”―π”°β€
𝔒𝔫𝔒
𝔗𝔴𝔬
𝔗π”₯𝔯𝔒𝔒
𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯
𝔉𝔦𝔳𝔒
𝔖𝔦𝔡
𝔖𝔒𝔳𝔒𝔫
π”ˆπ”¦π”€π”₯𝔱
𝔑𝔦𝔫𝔒
𝔗𝔒𝔫
π”ˆπ”©π”’π”³π”’π”«
𝔗𝔴𝔒𝔩𝔳𝔒
𝔗π”₯𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔒𝔒𝔫
𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔒𝔒𝔫
𝔉𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔒𝔒𝔫
𝔖𝔦𝔡𝔱𝔒𝔒𝔫
𝔖𝔒𝔳𝔒𝔫𝔱𝔒𝔒𝔫
π”ˆπ”¦π”€π”₯𝔱𝔒𝔒𝔫
𝔑𝔦𝔫𝔒𝔱𝔒𝔒𝔫
LLG
𝔗𝔴𝔒𝔫𝔱𝔢
𝔗𝔴𝔒𝔫𝔱𝔢~𝔒𝔫𝔒
𝔗𝔴𝔒𝔫𝔱𝔢-𝔗𝔴𝔬
𝔗𝔴𝔒𝔫𝔱𝔢-𝔗π”₯𝔯𝔒𝔒
πŸŽ„
𝔗𝔴𝔒𝔫𝔱𝔢-𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯
𝔗𝔴𝔒𝔫𝔱𝔢-𝔉𝔦𝔳𝔒
𝔗𝔴𝔒𝔫𝔱𝔢-𝔖𝔦𝔡
𝔗𝔴𝔒𝔫𝔱𝔢-𝔖𝔒𝔳𝔒𝔫
𝔗𝔴𝔒𝔫𝔱𝔢-π”ˆπ”¦π”€π”₯𝔱
π‘―π’†π’š π‘³π’π’—π’†π’”πŸ’œ
𝔗π”₯𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢
𝔗π”₯𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢-𝔒𝔫𝔒
𝔗π”₯𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢-𝔗𝔴𝔬
𝔗π”₯𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢-𝔗π”₯𝔯𝔒𝔒
𝔗π”₯𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢-𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯
𝔗π”₯𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢-𝔉𝔦𝔳𝔒
𝔗π”₯𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢-𝔖𝔦𝔡
𝔗π”₯𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢-𝔖𝔒𝔳𝔒𝔫
𝔗π”₯𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢-π”ˆπ”¦π”€π”₯𝔱
𝔗π”₯𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢-𝔑𝔦𝔫𝔒
𝔉𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔢

𝔗𝔴𝔒𝔫𝔱𝔢-𝔑𝔦𝔫𝔒

313 15 7
By Indigo__X

𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒂

I put my hair up in a pony tail whilst I do my make up. Once I was done I curl my hair and then separate my curls.

I had to wear white seeing as I already knew the gender of Willow's baby. Jonathan too.

It was Willow and Noah's gender reveal, it was being hosted at Ava and I's house. Willow made it clear to everybody she invited that they should wear blue if they think it's a boy, pink if they think it's a girl.

She also said people who were unsure to wear white. I grab my phone off my table and make my way downstairs.

The party/reveal was going to be held outside seeing as it was a warm day, so everything was set up in the backyard.

I walk out of the back door to see what had been set up.

Ava was just fixing the balloons, it looked super pretty. She was wearing a pink jumpsuit. "You did a good job out here and you look cute." I say to her and she huffs.

"I'm not talking to you, you won't tell me the gender." I roll my eyes. "Whatever. I'm gonna go pick up the box with the balloons in. You alright holding down the fort?" Ava nods.

"Yeah, Willow said she was pulling up. You speak to Jon yet or you still acting like children?" She asks me.

"No I haven't. I'm not acting like a child. Willow wants him to come today so I'm doing it for her."

"So have you guys broken up or what? Khalik been telling me that Jon is down a little bad. Like constantly talking about you or telling him that he regrets what he done." I frown a little thinking about him.

"I don't know, neither of us has said the words. He has been calling me or whatever but I'll talk to him when I'm ready. I've got to get the box with him and I just know it's going to be awkward."

The doorbell rings and I look towards it. "I'll get it. Don't touch anything." Ava says running to the door.

Ava remembered to put the pool cover on too, something I had forgotten to do last night. Willow and Noah come into the backyard and hug me.

"Oh my gosh. You guys did such a good job. Thank you!" Willow says. "Tuh, I did a good job." Ava responds.

"Bitch you just put the balloons up and put the food in the right place. I bust my ass cooking and baking yesterday." I state.

Noah laughs and goes to grab a cupcake. "No not yet. Wait until there are more guests. You still going with Jonathan today?" She asks me in a hopeful voice.

"For the sake of you Willow, yes. I'm not letting the pettiness ruin your day." She nods. I notice Willow was wearing blue and Noah had a light pink shirt on.

"Oh that's y'all predictions?" I ask. "Yes, I want a baby girl." Noah says posing in his shirt.

"Alright guys, I'm gonna go get the box. Ava, Khalik is bringing over Serenity when I pick up Jon." She nods and I leave the house and pull up my phone as I get in my car.

Calling Khalik...

"Yo, you good?"

"Yeah, you can go over now. Tell Jonathan I'm outside."

"Alright cool."

I hang up and back up out of my drive, waiting for Jon in the street. Khalik walks out of the house holding Serenity. She was wearing a pink dress and Khalik was wearing a pink hoodie.

He comes over to my window and I roll it down. "Hi Ele." Serenity smiles at me. "Hi baby you okay?" She nods. "Y'all gone talk today?" Khalik asks.

I shrug. "I don't know. I just want to enjoy my friend's gender reveal." He sighs. "Okay, see y'all when you get back." He walks into my house and closes the door behind him.

A few minutes later Jon comes out of his house and gets into my car. "You alright?" He asks me and I nod. "I've missed you."

"Jonathan, we just need to go get the box." I respond, ignoring his comment. "Oh it's Jonathan now huh? I know I messed up but you're acting stupid."

I suck my teeth. "Fuck you. I don't have anything to say to your dumbass."

"Bruh you know what? I'm actually trying to solve this and you just locking me out. Would you rather me not tell you?! I realised my mistake and I came to you as I should have instead of acting like it never happened. It was just a fucking kiss you're acting like I fucked her or something. You're supposed to be an adult and have a conversation when shit goes wrong."

I blink away some tears and let out a soft breath. I was really hurt. Part of me did feel like our relationship wouldn't work. This is his baby mother we are talking about, they have a child together. I feel conflicted. Jonathan tells me he wants to talk but I just don't know what to do.

"Baby I promise you it was a mistake. It was never supposed happen. Khalik let her in-"

"NO! You don't get to blame someone else for YOUR actions. He didn't make you kiss her Jonathan. That was all you. How do I not know that you've done this before and it's only this time you wanted to come clean? I don't want to talk about this. I'm just trying to enjoy my day. When I'm ready to accept your fake ass apology, I'll let you know."

I park the car and get out. I walk into the store and go up to the counter to request the box I had ordered. The guy comes back out with it and offers to carry it to my car.

I walk to my car and open the trunk so he could put the box in. "Thank you." He smiles. "Thank you for shopping with us." He replies and walks back into the store.

I get into the car and just go through some messages before driving off; Jon sits in the passenger seat staying quiet and looks out of the window.

Me and Kehlani started talking a few days after becoming friends with Megan. Kehlani is so humble and caring, a great artist too.

A lot of people have reached out to me after they found out me and Jonathan were dating.

I just decided to answer to people that I thought I'd get along with and it's been working so far.

Kehlani is an amazing person, I love her music and her as a friend. I look over to Jon seeing him look back at me.

"We leaving or what, Elenora?" He asks saying my full name. I squint my eyes and turn on the car, ignoring him.

We get back to the house and I park my car. "Can you get the box please bab- Jon?" I say catching myself. He smirks at me taking his seatbelt off.

I get out of the car and open the trunk for him. I look at his outfit properly, he looked good. "You remembered to wear white." I say and he nods his head.

"Yeah, I remembered by the message you sent through Khalik." I scoff and walk up to the front door. "Leave the box in the living room when you come in."

I go into the house and walk through to get to the backyard. It was full of people talking, laughing and just having a good time.

Music was playing in the back so I was nodding my head a little. I was really annoyed but I'm still trying to enjoy today.

Ava comes up to me handing me a cupcake and a cup of juice. "I'm gonna go meet up with Kehlani tonight, she texted me earlier." Ava looks at me straight faced.

"So you and Jon really broke up huh?" I shrug. "I feel you and him still need to talk." I take a bite of the cupcake and look at her. "This cupcake is really good." I say to Ava brushing over the subject.

"Ele I'm being fucking serious. Me and Khalik are sick of being messengers between you two." She finishes and crosses her arms.

"Sienna was right though, best-friends dating best-friends." I say and Ava scoffs. "Let's just change the subject before I fight you." I laugh at her and drink some of my juice.

I sit down on a chair snacking and watching everyone have a good time. It was much later in the day now and Willow wanted to do the reveal before it got any later.

She comes up to me smiling. "Thank you for everything you've done today, I said the same thing to Ava. I love you guys so much." I shake my head.

"Willow, it's no worries we got you. I love you too." She rubs her belly. "I think I'm ready. Can you get the box please?" She asks me.

I nod my head getting up from my seat. I walk back into the house and into the living room. I didn't notice Jonathan was following behind me until he speaks up.

"How does it work? Like is it just balloons?" He points to the box. "When the lid gets lifted it will pull out the sliders in the smoke bombs and the colour will be revealed. Along with the balloons." I say picking up the box.

He grabs it from me. "I got it baby." I walk behind him. "Alright everyone it's time!" I yell to everybody.

Jonathan puts the box in front of Willow and Noah as they were both holding each other. They are so cute, I'm so happy for them.

People gather around talking about how excited they were. Willow and Noah both grab the lid of the box as everyone counts down. "3..2..1" They lift up the lid causing the smoke to come out and balloons to be released.

"It's a boy!" Willow screams as she starts to tear up. Noah hugs her as he smiles. I clasp my hands together looking at them both.

Jonathan comes up to me and puts his arm around my waist. "This is so beautiful." I look at him and smile. "It'll be us soon right?" He asks.

I say nothing and pick Serenity up. I hear Jon mumble something under his breath but ignore him and walk over to Willow to congratulate her and Noah.

✰ ✰ ✰

All the guests have left and they all had a good time. Jonathan was just about to leave with a sleeping Serenity in his arms, after helping us clean up some.

I lean down and give her a kiss on the cheek. "Tell her when she wakes up that I'll pick her up after work. We can do something together."

As much as me and Jon weren't talking I still had Serenity whenever I could. I've created a strong bond with her. So whether me and her father were talking or not, she shouldn't suffer because of it. I want her to know that I think of her as my own.

"Alright cool." I feel like he was debating on kissing me because he leaned forward, but decided against it.

I follow behind him out the door and lock it behind me. I had already said bye to Ava and Khalik because they went up to bed not to long ago.

I get in my car and pull my phone up, sending a quick message to Kehlani letting her know I was on my way.

It takes me around 40 minutes to get there and I park outside as she opens the front door. "Hey you finally made it!" I smile as I lock my car and walk up to her giving her a hug.

I walk into her house looking at the art on the walls, it was really pretty. "I was chilling in my room but we can chill in the living room. It's up to you."

I take off my shoes at the front door and shrug. "We can go in your room it's fine. Where's Adeya? She asleep?" Kehlani leads me to her room as she nods.

"Yeah. I had her at the studio earlier so she kind of had a long day." I smile. "Aw, that's cute." She laughs as we both sit on her bed.

"How you liking the famous rapper's girlfriend life?" She asks me. I blow air out of my mouth and roll my eyes.

"At first I was scared because I'm a private person so seeing everyone in my business is really frustrating. On the brighter side I've met a bunch of amazing people who are now my friends. I also been asked to be some of their hair stylists. I just don't want it to seem like I'm using Jonathan in any type of way."

Kehlani nods her head and then rests it on the headboard. "How are things with him? I remember you told me things were kind of rocky." I sigh.

"I didn't really speak to him much today. I just had to keep it together for the sake of my friend." Kehlani grabs my hands making me look at her.

"Just relax your mind." She says laughing lightly. She stops and takes time to look at me. Kehlani leans closer and whispers in my ear.

"Stay here tonight. I'll take care of you." She kisses my cheek and then my neck. I lean into her resting my hand on her shoulder.

This probably isn't the best way to deal with my emotions but I was just in the moment and went with it.

𝑯𝒆𝒚🥰

𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒐𝒐, 𝑬𝒍𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑲𝒆𝒉𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒊...👀

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱

𝔙𝔬𝔱𝔢

𝔖𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔢

𝔉𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 46.4K 77
π‘¬π’—π’†π’“π’šπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’ƒπ’†π’•π’˜π’†π’†π’ 𝒖𝒔 π’Šπ’” π’„π’π’π’‡π’Šπ’…π’†π’π’•π’Šπ’‚π’ ✨
21.4K 1K 20
she didn't know what to do or who to choose, her affections towards her bestfriend, newfound lover, and ex loved are all imprecise.
30.3K 828 32
Spelivia Love Story ❀️🀍
16.9K 187 40
Danielle and Justin were friends and started dating buh once he started getting famous they faded so they broke up but a couple weeks later she finds...