Urban Divinity

By jawncuffies

He slowly backs up until his back is against the wall like my own, "You're..my neighbor?" He points to my doo... More

BEFORE YOU READ
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
Drama & Clearing the Air
74
75
76
77

62

17.2K 1K 337
By jawncuffies

Hot.

My body felt like it was on fire as I opened my heavy eyelids and looked to Dion who's mammoth body was basically thrown over my own. I wanted to gag as our skin felt like velcro as I slipped from under him. He grumbled softly but I paid it no mind as I walked my way to the window and opened it up wide, letting the freezing air in.

I spread my arms and sigh softly as I let my body cool down, "Ugggghhhhh." A groan left my lips as I stood there until the cold became too much and pricked at my skin.

"Close that window.. I ain't paying for heat if u finna let it out." Dion's voice was scratchy as he poked his head out from under the covers. I send him a glare, "You keep laying on me and making it extra hot. What if I suffocate? Hm?" He rolls his eyes, "Then less money on my electric bill." I throw my head back as I laugh and listen to his sweet chuckle as he sat up in bed.

"Looks like it's gone snow.. I can smell it." I mumble softly and he looks at me like I'm crazy, "Smell it?..What it smell like?.. water?.." He looks at me stupidly and I shake my head, "I can't explain it.. it's the same way when u know when the seasons change or it's gonna rain.. ya just smell it." He watched me for a moment before tucking the blanket under his chin, "Mhm.. Well imma go back to sleep Bc it's.." he looks at the clock, "Eight in the fucking morning." I giggle as he angrily flips back over and huffs.

I make my way back to the bed and grab my phone off the nightstand. I check the time and widen as I see the date, "Get up its Christmas Eve! Get uuup!" I yell and watch him lay still, pretending to sleep. I climb on top of him and watch him peek an eye at me before dipping his head under the blanket. "Diooooon!!! Get uppp!!" I yell and press my lips over the blanket before screaming. His hand flies out and pushes me off him, making me burst out in giggles as I bounced on the soft mattress below us.

"Aight! Damn!" He yelled as his peanut head poked right back out the blankets, "You tryna make me deaf for Christmas?" He sends me a glare and I pay it no mind as I crawl right back over to him and lay across his body, "Uh yeah? If u don't get up I will." He sucks his teeth and finally sits up to look down at me, "What we gotta do so early in the morning anyway?" I smile brightly and sit up until my nose almost touches his, "We gotta buy decorations and a tree then wrapping paper to match and theeen we have to get some stuff to cook for dinner and theeen hot chocolate and Christmas movies." His eyes widened for a moment before he shook his head with a small smile, "Aight. Let's go." I didn't need to be told twice as I jumped out of bed and made my way to the bathroom.

I was already brushing my teeth by the time he lazily walked in and stood behind me. I look up at him and smile, "Geh rehey! Ish gonna e sho muh fuh! (get ready it's gonna be so much fun!)" He nods his head, "Imma pretend like I know what you sayin." His lips press a kiss to my head before he starts brushing his teeth too.

Our morning routine was full of Christmas spirit. I sung Christmas carols at the top of my lungs while Dion danced and got dressed with me. I even got him to sing with me by the time we were walking out the house,

"AaaaAllL I want for ChristmaAaaaAaahss" He sang smoothly as he unlocked the car, "IiiiiiIsss.." I sing and take in a deep breath, "Yoooouuu." I finish it in a high note and he laughs loudly as we climb in the car, "I can't believe I'm dating Mariah Carey." He pretends to be astonished as I fake blush, "And I'm dating thee Usher?!" I fake gasp and he chuckles as he starts the car and pulls off.

"Aight. First stop?" He asks and I pull out my phone before opening our messages, "Um.. Macy's to get Christmas decorations and a tree!" I smile and he nods his head, "You wanna big tree?" I nod my own excitedly, "Yes and it's gotta be silver, white, and blue! Our home is gonna be a winter wonderland!" I squeal and he smiles, "Our.. I like that." His voice softens as he leans back in his seat, one hand on the wheel as he peeked over at me.

My cheeks felt warm as I looked over to him, "Me too." I press a kiss to his cheek before intertwining my fingers with his. He smiles and brought my hand to his lips for a gentle kiss, "You like my last name too?" I didn't even hesitate as I nodded my head quickly, "I think it looks so pretty with my first name.." I give him a pointed look and he laughs softly, "You want a ring?" My eyes widen, "I'd gorrilla glue it to my finger and never take it off." His smile widens as he looks away from me to park the car.

"We here.. Let's go." I let go of his hand and watch him climb out and walk around to my side of the car to open the door. I step out with his help and press a kiss to his lips before closing the door behind me.

"Aight. What decorations we need, baby." He grabs my hand as we walk in the busy store. I hesitated to answer as I pressed myself into his side, "Fake snow, ornaments, ginger bread men, aaaand." I tap my chin as we walk deeper into the store by the home goods, "Anything else I see and want." I smile and grab a big cart. He chuckles, "Make his pockets hurt." He sings softly and I nod my head, "Thank you, Daddy." I kiss his cheek and lead him down the aisle.

By the time we walked down half the store the cart was already full of decorations, food, and a big Christmas tree box. Dion pushed the cart for me as I directed it by the front,  "You think the tree is big enough?" I frown and he peeks around it, "Babe.. it don't even fit in the cart." I puff my cheeks as I eye how it awkwardly stuck out, "True.. I think we can check out now." I start leading him to the front until my eyes fell on a stuffed animal bin with a giant polar bear.

"Oh my Gosh?!" I gasp and run straight to the bin, leaving a confused Dion peeking over all the stuff in the cart. "I need it!" It took everything in my power not to scream as Dion pushes the cart over, shaking his head, "Aw hell naw. You got that other fat ass bear at home and barely use it." I pour and send him a glare, "Because every time I try to cuddle it you get jealous and take it's place!" He guiltily looked away as he scratched his beard, "Iont know what u talkin bout.." I narrow my eyes and suck my teeth, "Mhm.." he rolls his eyes and I grab it right in my arms, "Now we can check out." I grab the cart and direct it as he pushed it behind me, mumbling the whole time.

My eyes widen at the line and Dion curses, "Don't these niggas got families? Damn." He shakes his head, "Ain't no way all of New York here right now." I giggle and shrug, "I don't mind.. because I'm here wit you." I bat my lashes and he chuckles and shakes his head, "Mhm. You lucky you so cute or I would put this shit back so quick." I give him a sweet smile and peck his cheek, "Thank you, dadddyyy."
________

Dragging Dion all over New York had to be the best thing in the world. He had to be the funniest when he's angry at everyone but me.

"My fuckin fingers are numb!" He yelled as we stepped into the elevator. I struggled to sit in the elevator with him and the giant Christmas three box but he refused to make another trip after the two before this one.

"Ugh why did u buy so much stuff?" I whine and he sends me a glare, "You lucky I love you.. Or this shit would be on the curb." I send him an air kiss and giggle as he rolls his eyes, "It's so worth it though! I have a surprise when we get inside I promise." I give him puppy eyes and watch him huff softly as the elevator doors swung back open.

I shuffle out and hold back my laugh as Dion groans and picks up the giant tree box again. I rush down the hall to get out his way and drop my bags in the living room before opening the door wider for him. He quickly walked in and sit it down by the bags, "Shit! That fuckin hurt.." he grumbled and flexed his poor fingers.

I gently grab his hand and give it kisses, "Thank chuuu." He gently pulls me into his chest and sighs, "Aight.. let's set all this shit up and eat because I'm hungry as hell." I peek up at him and nod as he lets me go and starts unpacking all the bags.

Three hours later and we were completely done with everything. The whole apartment looked like a winter wonderland and our tree had to be the most grand tree I've ever seen.

"It's so beautiful!" I squeal and Dion nods his head, "We did such a great job, baby." He pressed a kiss to my temple as I wrapped my arms around his waist," You know what would make it even better?" I give him a big smile as he looks at me worried, "Nah. You up to somethin." I scurry over to the last bag that I tucked away to the side. I reach inside and pull out a pair of pajamas, "Matching sets!" I squeal and toss him his.

"You got me a onesie?" He holds it up and I giggle as he eyes the butt flap, "It's so cute!!" I clap my hands excitedly and he shakes his head, "Nah. I ain't puttin it o-" He looks to me as I give him puppy eyes and shuffle closer, "Please? It's my first Christmas with you a-and I want it to be special.." I poke out my bottom lip and hold back a smile as he starts stripping, "Aight! Stop making that face." He grumbled and took his good old time putting it on.

"Oh my gosh.." I put a hand on my mouth as I looked him up and down, "You look adorable!" I squeal at him in his little Santa onesie and he sends me a glare, "No I don't." He turned away to walk to the kitchen and my eyes widened, "Babe!" He looked at me over his shoulder, "What?" I smirk as I make grabby hands, "Your butt looks so good!" He shook his head, "Nah get away from me wit that shit." He quickly dipped out the room and I didn't even hesitate to run after him,

"Lemme touch itttt!"
"NO!"
____________

AUTHORS NOTE:
A nice long chapter for y'all :)

How r u doing mentally? Physically? Need to get sumn off ur chest? 🥺❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4M 198K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
2.1M 63.4K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
72.3K 7.1K 25
Cold air bite into my lungs, my breathing came in short gasps as my shoes pounded heavily into the drenched soil causing mud to splash up my legs. T...
1.5M 31.5K 24
"Please dont do this, I don't want it. Please." I plead with him but it's no use. He walks over to me and slams his hand on the wall next to my head...