Morning Love. (George Weasley)

By mischief_managed0104

~"I am completely and utterly devoted to you." His eyes still on me, brushing more hair from my face and tuck... More

AUTHORSNOTE
INTRODUCTION
UNWANTED ENCOUNTERS
CONFESSIONS
GIVING GIFTS
PARTY PLANNING
IVE FOUND YOU
GOOD GIRL
THE MORNING AFTER
DETENTION
SECRETS
SHOTGUN KISSES
GETTING CAUGHT
A FAVOUR
DOUBLE DATE
OLD HABITS
BOYS NIGHT
TIPSY TWINS
ROOMMATES
PROVE IT
CAUGHT...AGAIN
MISCHIEF MANAGED
KEEPING QUIET
BUSINESS PLANS
FIRST DATE
JUST THE TWO OF US
FAMILY VISITS
CHRISTMAS EVE
THE LETTER G
KARAOKE
A LETTER
CIGARETTES
A CUTE MOMENT
JEALOUSY
NEW YEAR
WEIRD JOURNEY
Hi guys!
TWO CAN PLAY
TRUTHORDARE
TRUTH SERUM
MORNING FROST
YOUR GEORGE
MAGIC NUMBER
ALARM CLOCK
NO RETURNS
YOU HAVE ME
I NEED A DRINK
ON THE EDGE
THE BIG GUNS
DREAM OF ME
BELIEVE IT WEASLEY
DELICATE
BOOM
K A R M A
MADE MY POINT
COURTYARD CONFESSIONS
DEVOTION
DEVASTATION
CARELESS MISTAKE
STUDYING
ONE MORE TIME
SMARTY PANTS
ATTENTION
INEVITABLE
LAY IT ON ME
15 MINUTES
DREAMS
EXTRAORDINARY

STRESSED

10.5K 254 381
By mischief_managed0104

~smut/sexual content warning~

**********************************

Arabella's POV

The first few weeks of term were like I imagined... interesting.

The news of Cedric and Katie, as expected, spread like wildfire, the two of them seeming to want to parade around as much as possible to show everyone how much of a perfect couple they were.

It made no difference to George and I; we were just happy to have the attention away from our relationship. The two of us and Fred carried on doing our own thing, when Fred wasn't with Angelina of course.

Things seemed to be different with the two of them this time; Fred must have taken what I said into consideration. He has been spending a lot of time with her the past few weeks, going on study dates, walks to Hogsmeade and sneaking off in the night to look at the stars.

And with Fred giving him and Angelina a proper go, it gave George and I more time for just the two of us. As much as we loved hanging out with everyone during our free time, there was nothing better than being in George's company.

It seemed like everything was perfect, until a few odd things began to occur.

At first I thought I was just overthinking it, but it soon became clear to me that everything that was going on wasn't a coincidence.

Katie began bringing Cedric over to the Gryffindor table for meals, which I barely even noticed due to being so caught up with my friends around me. But there was only so much I could tune out before their loud mouths drowned out everyone else.

They always seemed to want to talk about their relationship, saying how "completely in love" they were and how anyone they were interested in before one another were "irrelevant" and they were "so much better off without them".

This was clearly aimed towards us, Katie projecting her voice as far as she could in efforts to catch my attention. It didn't really bother me though; yes it was rather petty of them but I was unfazed. I was happy with George and that's all I cared about.

Then, Angelina started asking to hang out with me more which I obviously agreed to due to the two of us previously being rather close and her now being involved with Fred. However, Katie always found a way to show up, insisting we needed some 'girl time' to make amends.

Again, Cedric was always the topic of conversation, constantly bragging about every single detail about him. Whether it was his hair, his eyes, his humour, how sweet and loving he was or whatever else, she always wanted to tell us- especially tell me it seemed. This didn't stop her from asking about my relationship too, repeatedly trying to pry and get as much information out of me as possible.

If that wasn't strange enough, she never once dropped her sweet and kind persona, despite the constant sarcastic and harsh remarks I threw her way. I was making it clear about my feelings towards her, she just didn't seem to mind or if she did, she never let it show.

Then, it wasn't long before Cedric had gifted Katie with a shiny gold necklace, one with a golden 'C' pendant dangling from it. Coincidently, exactly the same as mine.

They spent so much time in our common room, always seeming to act out huge displays of PDA whenever we arrived. It was becoming tiresome, the two of them flaunting their new found 'love' all the time in hopes it would bother us.

I wasn't jealous of course, but their smug attitudes were really beginning to get under my skin, and after the few weeks I'd had trying to avoid the two of them, I had become rather stressed.

It was now the end of the second week, Friday's lessons finished and students off to go spend the weekend having fun. Gryffindor were hosting a party this weekend, students from every House were invited and everyone was so excited.

Everyone was spending time in the common room except the twins and I, who had headed off to their dorm room to hang out just the three of us.

Fred kicked the door shut as I flicked off my shoes and my robe, too lazy to change out of the rest of my uniform before falling dramatically onto George's bed with a loud sigh.

The two of them noticed, grinning to each other before strolling over and mimicking my actions, throwing off their robes and letting their bodies fall- right of top of me.

"Ow- what the fuck!" I shouted, it coming out muffled from being squished by the two lanky pricks.

They ignored my pained cry, laughing as I attempted to wriggle and squirm underneath them. I tried to knee and punch them, their heavy weights beginning to legitimately crush me and steal the air from my lungs.

They finally rolled off of me, laying either side as I gasped for air, taking in a deep breath before swatting the two of them in their stomachs.

"Dickheads," I muttered, blowing a puff of air upwards to move the wild strands of hair infront of my face. Fred chuckled and got up from the bed whilst George shuffled his arm underneath my neck and planted a quick a peck on my temple.

"So, party still on tomorrow?" Fred asked, fixing his hair quickly in the mirror before yanking his tie to loosen it.

"Yeah I think so, Ron said it's just gonna be in the common room this time, didn't wanna risk getting caught in the room of requirement again." I answered.

"Well maybe if someone had decided to bring Harry back instead of leaving him curled up on the dance floor cradling a bottle of Firewhiskey, Mcgonagall wouldn't have found out." George laughed, the memory causing Fred and I to laugh also.

Fred shook his head with laughter before speaking once more, "Well anyways I'm going to quickly pop and get some more drinks for the party, plus Angelina likes this fruity liquor shit and I'm gonna see if I can get some for her."

"Aww, you're going out your way to get the drink she likes?" I cooed, leaning up on my elbows to grin at him.

"Maybe- so what it's not a big deal." He muttered, his cheeks turning pink as he attempted to hide it by throwing a hoodie on.

"Who's a soppy bastard now?" George teased, referring back to what Fred had previously called him on the train.

"Fuck off," he scowled, "I just thought she might appreciate it that's all."

"And she will," I reassured him, "don't listen to George he's as soppy as they come." This earned me a gently jab in my side from George before he snuggled his head into my neck and held me around my waist, proving my point.

"But I'd go now if you want to get that drink for her," I continued. "I know which one it is and you can only get it in the muggle world, the shops will be closing soon."

"Oh shit yeah- cheers Belle." Fred nodded, shuffling around quickly before grabbing what he needed and saying goodbye before heading off out the door.

Before the door completely shut, Fred's head popped back round the corner, "Oh and by the way, Ang told me Katie and Cedric are definitely coming tomorrow." Fred's face screwed up slightly from his own word before nodding and finally exiting the dorm.

I groaned dramatically, throwing my head back onto the mattress and clenching my fists in efforts to contain my frustration. I don't know why I had such high hopes they wouldn't show up to the party- of course they would why wouldn't they? Even still, with Fred confirming their arrival, my expectations for a fun night were quickly falling.

"Belle it'll be fine," George spoke softly, delicately threading his fingers through the hair on my scalp, "we can just ignore them."

"We've tried, for two weeks! They're just so relentless! Constantly trying to- I don't know- prove they're a perfect couple or something. And don't get me started on that necklace, it's almost identical to mine. I can assure you they're doing it on purpose, I just can't seem to get away from them and- ugh I'm losing my mind..."

George eventually shushed me, holding back a small chuckle at my frustration as he leant up on his elbow to lean over and look down at me.

"Is somebody stressed?" He teased, giving me his usual cheeky smirk.

I sighed, pouting slightly and nodding. The past two weeks of trying to avoid them and failing miserably had made me rather tense and clearly stressed out.

"Let me help." George said simply, sitting up and seeming to eye my body with lowered eyes.

"Help me how?" I questioned, leaning up on my elbows in anticipation.

"With a method I know always works." His tongue rolled inside of his cheek with another smirk as he slowly shuffled to the end of the bed, eventually standing up.

I felt my cheeks flush red, knowing exactly what he was referring to as he knelt on the floor beside the bed and wrapped his hands around both of my thighs to gently yank my body towards him.

With my legs dangling off the edge of the bed and my thighs slightly spread infront of George's face, my breathing hitched as his hot breath feathered against my exposed skin.

He leant in closer, placing delicate kisses along the inside of my thighs with his soft lips. I could feel the smile on his face as I whimpered at his gentle touch. His large hands placed themselves at the top of my thighs, slowly sliding upwards and moving my skirt upwards, revealing my underwear.

"Can I take these off?" George mumbled against my hot skin, taking hold of either side of my underwear with his fingers but not pulling them down until I said so.

"Yes," I let out a shaky breath, the mixture of George's hot breath and soft lips in my inner thighs making my stomach tighten.

I felt him smile once more, gently but quickly pulling my silky underwear done my legs and throwing them on the floor. I squirmed under his touch, now feeling very exposed but completely aroused.

I attempted to lean up on my shaky elbows, wanting to look at him in between my legs. He looked up at me, his dark eyes following don my body until they reached my core.

George's hand soon cupped underneath my thighs, lifting them and placing my legs over his shoulder. I gasped lightly as my body inched closer to him.

I watched eagerly as his head slowly dove down towards my heat, feeling his lips pucker to place one single kiss against my clit. My body immediately jolted, being completely sensitive under his touch.

He hummed in approval against me, sending vibrations through my core and causing me to left out a soft moan. He continued to place kisses against me, often using his tongue as he did.

He stimulated my clit further, creating circles with his tongue and massaging my fold with his lips. My elbows fell weak and my head hit the mattress, moaning louder now as I could feel my stomach tighten further.

With one hand holding my legs open and massaging the skin of my thigh, George used his other hand to begin rubbing against my core, still working wonders with his mouth.

Soon enough, I felt his middle finger slowly push into me, causing a whimper to escape my lips. He began to pump his finger slowly, matching the rhythm of his tongue.

I couldn't help but pant, the feeling of both his month and fingers becoming overwhelming.

"Does that feel good darling?" he encouraged, lifting his head up to meet my eyes but continuing to pump his finger inside me.

I lifted my head, biting my lip and giving him a weak nod, unable to use my words before my head fell again. He smirked in response, lowering his head back down and apply pressure back onto to my clit.

I gasped as I felt another finger being added, his pace quickening slightly which caused my to lean forward and take a hold of his hair.

I tugged it gently, throwing my head back as I felt George groan against my heat. I continued to pant helplessly as he continued hungrily, getting off on my moans and whines.

His tongue swirled against my bundle of nerves as his eyes flickered up to meet mine, the intense eye contact only making me feel more aroused. The overwhelming feeling of pleasure took over me, causing my eyes to clamp shut.

"Look at me Arabella," George hummed, removing his mouth from my core.

In desperate efforts to feel his tongue against me again, I obeyed, opening my eyes and looking at him whilst he kissed and sucked.

I felt a tight knot forming in my stomach, my hand taking a tighter grip of his hair as I felt my climax approaching. George knew instantly, keeping the same pace and encouraging me to finish.

"Mhm, that's it," he praised, "Cum for me."

His deep voice vibrating against my core sent me over the edge and my legs began to shake as I came undone.

I moaned out his name, squirming and grinding against his tongue as I rode out my orgasm. He slowed down his pace and gently pulled his fingers out, planting one last kiss against my heat.

He lifted his head, sighing in satisfaction with a big smile on his face. I laid there helpless, panting as I attempted to recover.

His thumb slid up my folds, taking my by surprised and causing my body to jolt due to the over-stimulation. He grinned at my sensitivity, bringing his thumb and fingers up to his mouth and sucking each one clean.

I let out a shaky breath as I watched him, throwing my head back onto the bed.

"Feel better?" he teased, bending down to pick up my discarded underwear.

"Definitely." I sighed, a grin creeping on my face, the sensation coursing through my body making me feel far more relaxed.

George brought my underwear to my ankles, delicately gliding them up my legs and placing them back on me and pulling my skirt back down.

Feeling completely satisfied and de-stressed, I sat up infront of George and threw my arms around his neck, threading my hands through the hair at the back of his head.

"Told you it always works," George grinned, slinking his arms around my waist.

And he was right, for the rest of the night I didn't about the events of the past few weeks; the frustrating thoughts of Katie and Cedric had disappeared from my mind.

However, with the party happening the next day, it didn't last very long.

***********************************************

An update, finally!

Apologies if this chapter isn't the best, felt a bit rusty typing this one up. Hopefully it wasn't too bad. I've really missed writing this book so hopefully I can get back into the swing of things soon.

Thank you for all the love and support for this book, you're all amazing!<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 4.8K 31
*** Arabella is a transfer student from Beauxbatons after she pulled a dangerous prank that got her expelled. She came to Hogwarts searching for new...
96.8K 2.8K 69
fred weasley x potter!oc (female) ~ Emilia Potter was never going to have a normal life. With Harry Potter as a brother, the Weasleys as her found f...
118K 2.7K 86
{WARNING 18+} - Female OC X Fred Weasley & Draco Malfoy "How is it Pierce, that one person can obtain all the beauty in the world?" {Fred Weasley & D...
336K 6.6K 35
UNFINISHED STORY, ON HIATUS - MARKED AS COMPLETED 25/07/2023. 18+ 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮. 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙭𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩. 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘴𝘭𝘰...