All In ~Minsung FF~

By TaehyunsTripod

~ In which two criminals meet at a jewelry store during a heist ~ ~☆~☆~☆~ "I'm on... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
WTH 👁👄👁
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Bonus - Christmas Special🎄
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 ☕📖
Chapter 40 ☕📖
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Epilogue
Thank You!
10K OMG
50k Special 🥳🥳
100K Kids!!!
All In: Side Hustle
Thank you Thank you 💜💜
Discord Server ✨

Chapter 9

3.7K 123 44
By TaehyunsTripod

~Jisung's POV~

When we get back to the house, we put the containers and boxes back in the storage room. It's only about 6 in the afternoon, so we have time to relax before the heist tomorrow.

I make my way to the living room. Flopping onto the couch and turning on the TV, I let out a satisfied sigh from the comfort of the cushions under me.

The TV turns on to the local news channel. I just turned it on for some background noise, but it catches my attention when the news lady talks about a jewelry store being robbed today.

I face the TV to see the outside of a well known shop.

"Police do not know who is responsible for the robbery, but are working diligently to find the suspects. At the police's arrival they found half of the jewelry and products in the store were stolen, glass broken on the floor, and the roof hatch open in the back room. So far the only piece of evidence that is leading the police is a single picture from the security footage."

A dark picture then pops up on the screen with a darker form in the middle.

At a quick glance the person seems to be smirking, but with further study they seem to be genuinely smiling.

I fumble off the couch and look closer to see what they were wearing. Before I can get a good look, the screen goes back to the news lady as she moves on to the next story.

Frantically, I reach for the remote and rewind enough to pause on the picture again.

The person seems to be a guy, and he looks pretty young.

I look closer at his clothes. That mask and jacket he's wearing looks familiar.

The picture was taken from above, so I can't see his complete face, but his form and outfit look familiar for some reason.

Before I can put my finger on it, Chan calls my name from the kitchen.

Walking over, I see Chan at the stove stirring something, Jeongin sitting at the counter trying to cut something (which still has the plastic wrap on it), and Seungmin is watching Jeongin struggle with the vegetable.

When Chan notices me he tells me to wash my hands right away.

"Can you help Jeongin with the produce? He doesn't know what he's doing. Seungmin can't help him because I don't want him to spill more ice and make a mess again." Chan asks.

I nod and walk over Jeongin to see him in the middle of trying to decide where to cut the cabbage.

"I- Innie, let me help you." I say quickly.

I put his knife down and take the wrappings off, wash the cabbage, then cut it in the correct way.

*~*~*~*~*

We just finished eating dinner, Chan made us some stew he used to eat as a kid. We are now on the couches in front of the TV, we've been sitting here for about an hour now.

Without warning, Chan turns the TV off and stands up in front of us.

"Ok, so tomorrow we have a big heist and we need to be rested up and prepared for it. Last heist, another team showed up and kind of threw us out of whack." He says while looking at me. "But this time we need to be more careful if something like that happens again." We all nod.

"It's about 8 pm right now, so we should all get ready for bed. Tomorrow we'll load the van early then get ready until we need to leave." He says.

We all stand up and make our way to our separate rooms, except for Jeongin. It's normal for Jeongin to stay with Seungmin the night before we go out, he likes to spend some time with him in case anything were to happen during the heist.

I've peeked in their room a few times to check on them before, and they're always cuddling under about 5 huge blankets and are surrounded by plushies.

When I get to my room I take a shower, get dressed, and lay down with my phone in hand. As soon as I open my phone, I go to the news website and try to find an article about the jewelry store robbery.

I scroll down to the security camera picture. The guy and the clothes he's wearing looks so familiar but I don't know where I've seen them before.

The camera was in the high corner of the wall, so I can only see part of the guy's face, but he's clearly smiling at something. It can't be because of the jewelry in front of him though, because the smile isn't mischievous or anything. It's more .... genuine, like he was really smiling at whatever he was thinking about.

Emotions aside, it was a rookie mistake for him to take his mask down in the middle of a heist. Amature.

*~*~*~*~*

It is now the afternoon and everyone in the house is awake. We had already loaded the van for the heist this morning when everyone was awake enough.

We've already eaten breakfast and some snacks before we have to leave. Right now we're in front of the door ready to go, but Jeongin won't let go of Chan.

"Innie, I told you nothing is going to happen. We've been there before and we know where the safest exits are. If it makes you feel better you can even come with us." Chan says.

Jeongin pulls back a little from his tight hug on Chan's side.

"N-no, I'll stay here. I just have a feeling about this one. The police were really close to us yesterday, we could have gotten caught and we weren't even doing anything wrong." He pouts.

Seungmin walks up to Jeongin and grabs him under his arms to get him off of Chan.

"Look, Innie. When we get back to the van, I'll call you right away and tell you that everything was fine. Is that ok?" He asks.

Jeongin pouts and slowly nods. Seungmin lets him go to which Jeongin slumps down onto the floor.

I laugh a little at his small and pouty state. Crouching down, I put a hand on his shoulder.

"Don't worry, Innie. We'll all come back in one piece. We might lose a finger or two but we'll be fine."

He laughs at my attempt to make his smile and hugs me before we leave.

"Ok guys, we have to go." Chan announces.

I get off the floor and stand next to the door with Chan.

Seungmin goes to help Jeongin up as me and Chan head to the van.

As we load our last bags into the van, Chan faces me.

"Jisung, make sure to be really careful this time. I don't think anything will go wrong, but after the last run, I need you to try not to get distracted again." He says with a serious face on.

I nod and he pats my shoulder as we get into the van.

As I settle in my seat, I see Seungmin at the door with Jeongin on his leg. Seungmin tries to shake him off, but he keeps whining for him to stay.

Eventually, Seungmin leaves Jeongin on the floor and closes the front door. He gets into the van and we drive off to the toy store.

A/N

Wow, Jisung is so clueless. I have no comment on this though.

The whole thing with Jeongin and Seungmin just happened all of sudden as I was writing, but I think it's cute. And to clarify, they ONLY cuddle. In the story, they have a special connection together, so Jeongin likes to stay with Seungmin the night before they go on a heist because you never know what might happen in their line of work.

This is also shown when Jeongin is whining for them not to go the next morning.

Anyway, here's the meme for this chapter, for Yeonjun's birthday:

Happy Birthday Yeonjun! 🦊

Love you guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 589 26
"I-i...Im sorry but i lost feelings for you" "Okay" Started May 26 2022 Finished january 3 2023 (this story i made was for fun i don't ship them toge...
126K 5.3K 25
"she's in the rain. you wanna hurt yourself i'll stay with you. you wanna make yourself go through the pain...we're in the rain" started: september...
211K 6K 33
"W-who are you..?" "Me? Well you don't need to know sweety~!" Started: June 20th, 2018 Finished: January 5th, 2020 ⚠️Please excuse my gramma...
49.7K 2.3K 10
"jisung said my kisses heal everything." -in which jisung craves for hyunjin's kisses. started: 17 october 2021 finished: 25 october 2021 #6 in hyuns...