Hold My Hand❤️ (Completed)

By Akshhh0902

#Story With New Concept🤞😇 An emotional story of Sidnaaz❤️ How Shehnaaz's Married Life with shrey take U tur... More

Prologue
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Heyyyy Readers 🤞
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Important 🙏
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Epilogue ❤️
Thankyou💕
New Story✨🤞
Hey Readers 💜

Chapter 19

4.7K 487 33
By Akshhh0902

Suddenly a drunk guy come and start dancing near shehnaaz. Shehnaaz feels uncomfortable.
He starts to touch her. Shehnaaz push him. But he smiles and again touch her inappropriately.

Sidharth look at them and his anger rises.

Shehnaaz push him again . And here goes a tight punch on his face and he falls on ground. Yes the punch is from none other than Sidharth.

Shehnaaz's eyes widen and puts her both hand on her mouth.

Shrey took a step to go towars them. But khushi stops him.
Shrey stops and look at her.
Khushi : Sidharth hai na
Shrey : But khushi... shehnaaz needs me.
Khushi : Shrey plz don't go. Sidharth will handle. Don't give shehnaaz false hopes.
Shrey looks downward and nodded.

In the meantime Sidharth pulls him from collar and beat the hell out of him. Everyone looks at him in shock.

Shehnaaz : Stop it Sidharth. Wo maar jayega.
Sidharth not listen to her.

Sufiyaan tries to push him but he didn't leave the guy.
Blood ozze out from the nose and lips of the guy.

Everyone in the club look at them.
Shehnaaz panics and put hand on his shoulder. : Sidharth Stop. Tumhe merii kasam. (Shehnaaz ka special weapon)

Sidharth fisted hand stops in air. His anger filled eyes look at Shehnaaz. Shehnaaz afraid by looking at him. She never sees him in this type of anger.

Sidharth leave the guy and 'hold the hand' of shehnaaz took her out of the club.

Shehnaaz silently follow him.

Akshi and Suffiyan look at each other. They both witness the possessiveness of Sidharth which they never see earlier.

When they reach out of the club . Sidharth pull her toward him. She bangs on his chest.

His eyes shows so much anger.

Sidharth yells : Dhyaan kyun nhi rakhti apna. Han!?
Shehnaaz innocently said : Mujhe kyun daant rhe ho. Meri kya galti hai.

Sidharth yells again : right right right.... Tumahrii galti nhi hai...sab merii galti hai. Maii aise hii beech mein aya. Maine usse maara. Sab meri galti hai.

They are standing so close to each. There breath crease each other's face. Shehnaaz can feel his fast heartbeat.

Sidharth push her lightly and rubs his both hands on his face.

Shehnaaz goes toward him : M sorry. Bs ab Gussa mat karo plz.

Sidharth look at her. She is on the verge of crying. Her lips are shivering.

Sidharth could'nt stop and engulf her in his arms. She also reciprocate the hug. She hears his fast heartbeat. She feels protected in his arms. She didn't want to break the hug and nor him. Both are lost in their world.

After sometime both break the hug and look at each other. Shehnaaz face is wet with tears. Sidharth wipes the tear.

Sidharth : M sorry. Mai dar gya tha. How could he touch you. I want to break every bone of his body.

Shehnaaz : Ab plz apne gusse se mujhe mat drao. Mujhe dar lag raha hai jaise tum punch mere maroge (And made cute pout.)

Sidharth look at her. His anger vanish by looking at cute munchkin.

Sidharth : Pagal lagta hun maii.
Shehnaaz : disturb ho!?
Sidharth nodded.
Shehnaaz : To Chalo mere saath.
Sidharth confused : Kahan!?
Shehnaaz : Ab chalo bhii.
Shehnaaz 'Hold His hand' took him to his car.

Both sit in the car.
Shehnaaz : Pehle sab ko message krdo. Sab preshan honge.
Sidharth nodded and message in the group that they are going.

In the club.
Shrey's phone flash with the message. He see the message and gulp a drink.
Shrey in mind : What the hell...why they are together!? Kuch to chal raha hai.

Here akshi and Sufiyaan discuss about shehnaaz and Sidharth.
Akshi : Sufi shehnaaz kuch chupa rhi hai humse.
Sufiyan : right Akshi. You see Shrey didn't even come to ask her how she is!? He is till here with that girl.
Akshi : Did you notice Sidharth!?
Sufiyaan : hmm..how senselessly he beats that guy. Did you see the love in his eyes for Shehnaaz.
Akshi collides her brows : Are you mad sufi!? How it can be possible!?
Sufiyaan : It can be possible. College mein bhii sometimes I feel that Sidharth like her but I didn't ask him. Today I m sure.
Akshi : Are you Sure that type of love.
Sufiyaan : Ya I m sure 100%.
Akshi look at him : We should talk to shehnaaz.
Sufiyaan : Hmmm

Shehnaaz and Sidharth reach in 15 minutes at the location.
It is old building.
Sidharth : Yeh kya bhoot bangle mein layi ho!? Shak to mujhe pehle se hi tha..Tum kahi chudail to nhii ho.
Shehnaaz looks at him in anger and hit his arm.

Shehnaaz : Chalo ab varna jao yahan se.
Sidharth : Oki Oki wild cat.
Shehnaaz took him to the terrace of the building.
Shehnaaz switch on the lights. Sidharth shock by looking the view.

She took him near the railings. The cold breeze crease their faces. The lights of city make it more beautiful. Both have big smiles on their faces.

Sidharth : Tumein yeh kahan se mila!?
Shehnaaz : ik din maii bhut upset thii. To akeli long drive pe agyii. She giggles while telling him. To iss building ko dekha to iske terrace pe aa agyi. And then I find peace here. Aur maine iske naam PP rakh diya.

Sidharth collides his eyebrows : PP?!
Shehnaaz smiles and said : Peace place❤️ PP.
Sidharth round his lips in O shape.

Sidharth : this place is beautiful. Shi kaha Peace place❤️

Shehnaaz looks at him and said : You don't believe but You are the first person whome I show this place. I didn't even tell shrey about this place.

Sidharth : Really!! But mujhe hii kyun!?

Shehnaaz thinks and said : Bus aise hii. Tum special ho.
Sidharth heart beats fast whenever she talk about him. This special word heat up his cheeks. He only utter those words.

Sidharth : 'Special' hmmm interesting.

Shehnaaz : You know I expect shrey to come there and save me. But he didn't look at me once. After we come out. He didn't even come to me.  I think I lost my shrey.

Shehnaaz slightly smile and hits her forehead : not mine.

Sidharth look at her with so much emotions and Hold her hand : Don't said like this baba. He will surely comes to you.

Shehnaaz looks at Sidharth with tears in her eyes : No, Never I know. Today I feel like we both are not made for each other.

Sidharth tights the grip on her hand. He feel sad for her.

Shehnaaz : Chodo mai bhi kya roz roz tumhe apne dukhde sunane lagti hun.
She asked him innocently : Tum bore nhi hote!?

Sidharth smiles and creases her hair : No never. Tum jab chaho mujhe kuch bhi bta sakti ho....don't think twice to share anything with me. I am always there for you. Kabhi pak nhii sakta.

Shehnaaz smiles and wipe her tears.

Shehnaaz : come
Sidharth follows her.
Shehnaaz took a stone from ground. Sidharth looks at her what she is going to do.
Shehnaaz stands near a wall.
Shehnaaz looks at him and said : Pehle yeh sirf Shehnaaz ki jagah thii Ab yeh hum dono kii haii.
She shows him her name carved on the wall. She wrote his name under her name.

Both smile and look at the names.
Shehnaaz : Do you experience sitting under the sky full of stars!?
Sidharth nodded in no.
Shehnaaz make a cute face and said : Budhu ho tum...Ab betho yaah pe.
Sidharth innocently listen to her and nodded.
Sidharth sit with the support of wall and she sits beside him.

Shehnaaz : Kitna khoobsurat hai na. Mujhe taare bhoot psnd hai. Tumhe!?
Sidharth look at her with so much love.
Sidharth : Tum
Shehnaaz confused : Kya!?
Sidharth startles : wo wo I mean ajj se mujhe bhii. Bhut khoobsurat hain.
Shehnaaz nooded and Sidharth sighs in releif.

Shehnaaz looks at stars and Sidharth look at his star who is beautiful more than anything.

Shehnaaz : Pta haii wo jo saath mein do cute se taare hain na. Wo mere dada daddi hain. Wo mujhse bhut pyaar karte the. Jab mai yahaan atii hun na toh mujhe lagta hai wo mere pass haii.

Sidharth smiles and jst look at her.

Shehnaaz : Tumhein tumhare dad ki yaad nhii atti.

Sidharth smile fades away . He looks at the stars.
.
.
.
Humko milli hain ajj yeh
Ghadiya nasseb se
Je bharke dekh lijiye
Humko kareeb se❤️🥰

Did you like the chapter!?
Plz vote share and comment 🥺❤️
Do follow me🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

776K 72.2K 150
Bigg boss 13 fiction where shehnaaz gill is a wild card and secret admirer of sidharth shukla❤️ From fan to soulmate, the journey is unique in it's o...
75.7K 9.2K 30
I FOUND MY SOULMATE, I FOUND MY ONE AND ONLY , I FOUND MY HAPPINESS AND I FOUND THAT IN YOU . WHEN LOVE HAPPENS, IT JUST HAPPENS! WITHOUT ANY CONDITI...
36K 4.4K 20
Can love happen without your choice?Can heart win when you have a mind which think you are always right? When love is meant to be happen, it Just hap...
111K 5.9K 14
The story is on a short incident in Sidharth and Shehnaaz's lives. Shehnaaz had already realised her live for Sidharth but Sidharth, on the other han...