Always Together 2: JOURNEY TO...

By Ahsana_

Khushi, a girl of dreams left her city due to continuous threatening. She shocked to the core to see a man... More

Teaser of the book.
BEFORE YOU READ
introduction
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part19
Part 20
part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Suggest Please
Part 24
Part 25
COVER
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Helloo
Part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Author note
nominated
new book
new mystery thriller.
help

Part 35

2K 200 45
By Ahsana_

"Isn't it someone we know? " Arnav asked and khushi nodded. She can't digest the fact that why this particular person is doing behind the tree on that day.

"Wasn't it a stalking? " Khushi asked.

Now both of them are fearless, they undergone through the toughest stage of their life. Nothing more will happen to make them difficult. There is only one thing left for them to do, capture the culprit and don't leave any point and make the culprit behind the bars for their entire life.

Took the pendrive from the laptop and safety placed inside a cover. Each evidence is important. They are not gonna leave any simple matter. Even there was small crimes, they need to add for making the case strong.

Khushi left Payal and La's home. Both were not there, Arnav and khushi went there to took the pendrive and to see the photos via the laptop. They cant trust their own laptops or phones at this crucial moment.

"Everything will be fine Arnav. I will be there for you. " Khushi hugged Arnav, both are going through the toughest stage of the life. Coming days are remarkable.

They met Aman outside the house, he was already informed to met him there.

"Is everything planned? Nothing will be backfire right? " Khushi asked.

"Nothing will happen. We don't give more time for the culprit, we are gonna do that today. " Aman's confidence boosted their energy.

"When you will be at home? " Arnav asked

"Soon, try to make everyone reach home. " Aman said and the trio departures.

The scenario of the happiness of everyone shocked Arnav and khushi. That's rare in these days and now they are witnessing.

Nani hugging and caressing Anjali, Manorama feeding Anjali. Everyone had a joy and the house is pretty decorated.

Akash came to the shocked couple and showed the bowl of sweets, "take it. " Akash exclaimed.

"Oh! Sorry. " Khushi took the sweets and followed by Arnav.

"What is the occasion? " Arnav asked.

"Don't you know? " Akash asked.

"Didn't anyone informed you? " Nandakishor mocked.

"Anyone please tell me" Arnav asked

"Arnav, you are going to be uncle" Sheetal yelled with happiness.

"What Sheetal, Are you pregnant? "Khushi asked by covering her mouth with her palm.

" You. "Sheetal clenched her teeth and said, " Anjali is pregnant. " Happiness echoed in her voice and Anjali blushes.

"Are you sure di? " Arnav asked with joy but the hurt, hurting him.

"Even after informing him the IAS officer didn't reach home. " Akash calling him again.

"I wont give my baby to him, he will gonna be the last one who sees my baby " Anjali pouted.

"Di, do you want anything? " Khushi asked but Anjali showed her rolling eyes to make khushi hurt more.

Khushi took a short bath and found Arnav in the deep thought.

"Arnav" She called.

"Jeeja.. Syam had come. I am afraid. Di is pregnant and... How will she react. How can we end the happiness of the house. " He asked with a sad face.

"It is really difficult, but if we wait till her parturition then it will ruin 9 months. The thing will be over in two days thats what Aman had said. " Khushi consoled him.

"I will take a shower and come". Arnav said.

" Bhabhi" She hear a sound from outside the door. She opened the door and found Akash with a smile.

"Bhai... You were used to call me  as Khushi, now where does this bhabhi came? " She asked.

"Nothing, actually you are my bhabhi" He smiled.

"Won't your friends come to this party? " He asked.

"Why do you want to meet my friends after rejecting my friend's heart? " She asked.

"That's nothing. I want her to learn her own medicine. Although she don't know, I knew about her whereabouts all these years. I was afraid that she may forget  me. " He smiled. "There is something I need to confess. Can you ask her to come today? " He asked.

"Actually Akash. That's impossible, they are not at home. They have some plans. You can plan your confession after two days. That's may be better. " She pat on his shoulder.

"Come, jeejaji came" Akash dragged her to the downstairs.

She was literally avoiding Syam but now Akash put her in a tough situation.

"Khushi, you were here? " Syam asked

"Congrats , you are going to be father" She congrats him without much expressions.

"I know" He said with a proud but forget to notice the unusual expression from Khushi.

Shocking everyone Aman came inside,
"Can you come with us for the investigation. Here is the warrant. " Aman showed the court warrent to them. Lavanya followed him with her police uniform.

"Investigation? " Akash asked.

"It is the direct court investigation for the  Arnav's accident and  attempt murder. Syam is suspicious. " Aman announced.

"What? Syamji. Are you insane Aman? Who complained? " Anjali asked. Syam is still in the shock.

"It is Arnav himself" Aman informed with his professional tone.

"Can you please come with us" Aman asked.

Before Syam can go, Anjali held his hand to stop.

"He is IAS office. What about his reputation if it falsely claimed? " Anjali asked.

"We don't inform media, if you cooperate with us, it will be good for both of us. The trial will be tomorrow morning. "

"Trial is tomorrow. How can we find a lawyer with this time gap ? " Sheetal asked

"That's none of our concern. You can appoint your lawyer as soon as possible " Aman left with Syam.

Anjali shuttered, her big day collapsed. The day they came to know that they are gonna be parents after all these years and the same day father of her unborn baby is arrested claiming as a murder of her own brother. How can she keeps silent.

Arnav didn't left his room. He can't withstand those things happening down. If Anjali is not pregnant, he wished.

"Khushi, are you happy now. For destroying my happiness" Anjali cried. "Where is your dumb husband? " She asked.

"Di... Nothing will happen" Khushi tried.

"What more here is to happen? What will I tell to my child that it's father is arrested. " She caressed her stomach.
Anjali ran to her room with tearful eyes. The whole family marched behind her.

Khushi don't know what to do. She won't be a console for Anjali. She wants to console her, but can't.

In the meantime Dadi appointed a lawyer for their support.

Hope tomorrow is day better.

Syam got arrested!! 😱 what do you think?

Any guesses.

I want a name for the new lawyer! Suggest some.

It is going to end so soon!!!

If any keralites here, do read my malayalam romcom book!

Vote
Comment
Share
Support

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 3.7K 7
Khushi is a 21 year old girl and Arnav is a 28 year old man. Arnav sees Khushi as a sister of his friend, however, all Khushi ever sees is Arnav...sh...
471K 17.1K 24
What if Arnav didn't make it to the rooftop in time to witness the scene that broke his heart? How will he deal with Khushi's confession? How will th...
20.9K 1.3K 9
ARSHI LOVE STORY. They met by accident, fall in love by accident. But do they? What if all of this already preplanned? What will happen to their love?
98K 4K 23
Both Lavanya and Arnav get engaged to each other and married ritually but not legally. What happened to Khushi?... After 4 years of marriage, Payal a...