horimiya oc reader x izumi

By mariahstar14

this is a story for my oc reader since i love izumi miyamura so much if you read it you'll find out. hope you... More

chapter 2- meeting him
chapter three- i like seeing you like this
chapter 4 - your so bold!
chapter 5~ what type of song's you like?
chapter 6 what is your name?
chapter 7 you don't have to apologize
Chapter 8 how did you know exactly what I wanted?
chapter 9 your more normal than me
chapter 10 izumi is mine!
chapter 11 I love you
chapter 12 why are you guys fighting?
chapter 13 it's a misunderstanding
chapter 14 I knew you were hot!
chapter 15 you changed my experience
chapter 16 your sick!
chapter 17 it's all about chika-chan!
Chapter 18 I heard you
Chapter 19 Now i know how hard it is to say see you tomorrow
chapter 20 You are the biggest dummy alive!
chapter 21 you can dance?
chapter 22 you cut your hair?!
chapter 23 that was my first kiss!
chapter 24 she's mine!
chapter 25 when your not here with me
chapter 26 hurry up and get back here dummy
chapter 27 I fell for you not a "normal girl"
chapter 28 There was a heat within me
Chapter 29 boys with anger issues kinda live for it.
A/n
chapter 31 Well this is an exception!
chapter 32 Awe what do you not love me anymore?
chapter 33 if you had to could you punch star-chan?
chapter 34 that's why i love you star hori!
chapter 35 let's go on our first date!
chapter 36 my prince charming
chapter 37 best date ever!
chapter 38 M-miss miyamura?!
chapter 39 i wanna show you how beautiful I think you are
chapter 40 A/N
chapter 41 big Bwuther!
chapter 42 go home!
chapter 43 what will my life look like?
chapter 44 Then let's get married!
chapter 45 I would gift you the sky pt 1
chapter 46 I would gift you the sky! pt2
chapter 47 I would gift you the sky pt3 final chapter
chapter 48 the future

chapter one- meeting star hori

6.9K 83 45
By mariahstar14

Hi my name is star hori and i'm kyoko hori's twin sister I wish I could say that we look alike but that would be a lie instead of being born with any of my parents genes I was born with blond hair and blue eyes instead of brown hair and brown eyes like hori did. They think that i got some part of my ancestors hair color or something. When I went to school with Kyoko, me and her were popular right away, especially when I was on the cheerleading squad for our elementary school and middle school. I've been dancing since I was four i've won gold too many times for me to count. I also took taekwondo I have a black belt. but for some reason I was a tad bit more popular than kyoko till I got bullied by the girls on my cheer leading team I think they got jealous of me and my skills and basically them thinking I was the perfect girl. it got so bad that i almost committed but my sister stopped me. Instead of doing that I gave myself four piercings on each ear. I pierced my septum and pierced the right nistrol and gave myself a lip piercing all in middle school. Mom didn't really like it all that much but she let me keep them. Now we are in highschool and me and Kyoko are third years but I don't go to school because of the bullying I couldn't take being in school. If I did I would be in the same class as kyoko I go sometimes so I have a seat in the class for when i do attend but that's very slim chances that i wanna go. I'm mostly shut in my room. I only ever come out for dinner. I'm a shut in otaku. I love everything about anime and I have almost every anime video game possible same with manga, figures, and posters. Oh and me and Kyoko have a little brother named Sota. He sometimes comes into my room and we play super smash bros together all the time. But since i'm older than kyoko by like 3 minutes i'm the oldest so I have to take care of them when mom's away. Sometimes me and Kyoko take turns since I get a bit lazy.

But today was different. I never thought I would meet someone who was kinda like me in a way...

how i imagine star if you read my stories you know how i invision her. 

star hori age 16 but her and kyoko's birthday happens soon so she'll be 17.

birthday:march 25

crush: izumi miyamura

height:5'3

hair color: blond the doctors say her genetics might come from some anscester in there family

eye color: brown but she likes wearing bright blue eye contacts. since she always though blue match her blond hair.

favorite color: aqua green

hobbies: dancing,cooking, taekwondo

stuff about her: she's a shut in doesn't go outside but izumi breaks her out of that phase. she's been dancing since she was four as i said. her favorite video game to play is genshin impact.(A/N: and can i just say that the men in that game are HELLA FINE BRO *ahem* let's continue)

body type: star has them anime thighs ya feel me. she has a medium chest size kyoko is kind of jealous that star got that trait and not her. 

and like i said before she has percings that she done her self. she will count how many in a later chapter.

thanks for reading this and hopefully you guys wanna read more.

anime_queen_56 signing off. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 462 12
DISCONTINUED/REWRITING โWhy did you have that dagger in your bag, hm? Tooru, answer me. โž โ™  I don't own haikyuu Gore and blood Ranking (11/9/2020) #8...
192K 10.7K 30
โ๐’๐‡๐„ ๐‡๐€๐“๐„๐’ ๐Œ๐„๐!โž -@keikaminari - date: 10/15/2021 ๐‘๐ˆ๐•๐€๐‹๐‘๐˜ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- -หห‹ ใ“ใ‚“ใซใกใฏหŠหŽ- ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๏ฟฝ...
114K 3.3K 19
It sucks being the middle child. Even though, Y/n is a little younger than Kyouko, he is still seen as the middle kid. His life wasn't the best but h...
498K 8.4K 84
Requests are always open. Message me the details. Oh and if you get any of the references(welcome sinners) ๐Ÿ˜‰