Transmigration: Face slap th...

By Chil_lexx

What do you do when you find out your Aunt is your father's mistress? Your lovely sweet cousin is actually yo... More

Author's note
Prologue
Arc 1
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.2
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.3
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.4
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.5
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.6
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.7
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.8
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.9
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.10
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.11
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.12
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.13
Arc 2
The Crown Prince's Concubine - 2.2
The Crown Prince's Concubine - 2.3
The Crown Prince's Concubine - 2.4
The Crown Prince's Concubine - 2.5
The Crown Prince's Concubine - 2.6
The Crown Prince's Concubine- 2.7
The Crown Prince's Concubine - 2.8
The Crown Prince's Concubine- 2.9
The Crown Prince's Concubine- 2.10
Arc 3
Coffee to go - 3.2
Coffee to go - 3.3
Coffee to go - 3.4
Coffee to go- 3.5
Coffee to go- 3.6
Coffee to go- 3.7
Coffee to go- 3.8
Coffee to go- 3.9
Coffee to go- 3.10
Coffee to go- 3.11
Coffee to go- 3.12
Coffee to go- 3.13
Coffee to go- 3.14
Coffee to go- 3.15
Coffee to go- 3.16
Coffee to go- 3.17
Coffee to go- 3.18
Coffee to go- 3.19
Coffee to go- 3.20
Coffee to go- 3.21
Arc 4
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.2
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.3
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.4
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.5
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.6
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.7
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.8
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.9
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.10
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4. 11
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.12
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.13
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.14
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.15
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.16
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.17
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.18
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.19
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.20
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.21
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.22
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.23
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.24
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.25
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.26
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.27
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4. 28
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.29
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.30
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.31
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.32
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.33
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.34
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.35
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.36
Arc 5
Z'Nation; A Tale of Rotton Flesh- 5.2
Z'Nation; A Tale of Rotten Flesh- 5.3
Dun Dun Dun

Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.37

760 17 5
By Chil_lexx

Waking up the next morning Wei Fai was astonished to see Magistrate Ping Gong Li and two unknown strangers  staring in her direction the expression of shock and disgust written all over their faces.

Observing her surroundings the nightmare she thought was just that; a nightmare was actual reality finding the sound asleep bare chested Yu Zheng-Wei laying next to her the images came back in flashes she grabbed the blanket securely wrapping it around her saving the shard of dignity she had left.

"Shameless!-" Magistrate Ping roars knee horn angry.

Wei Fai lifts off the bed her fist tightly gripping the blanket around her body her steps wobbly as her legs were jello, "Uncle you must believe me! He raped me this man violated my body-" Wei Fai exclaims pleading her innocence and for justice.

"Shameless girl!-" Wei Fai was roughly slapped across her right cheek causing a bruise to her bottom lip, "How dare you accuse my son?! You slut!-" Madam Yu was furious to the point of strangling the girl after all how could a lowly girl accuse her son; a Young Master of a prestigious family.

"What's all the ruckus?-" Yu Zheng-Wei slowly rose from bed holding his head distraught by the agitative headache. All eyes focused on him, Yu Zheng-Wei jumps up frighteningly shocked to see his parents, "Mother? Father?!-" he examines the situation eerily lifting the sheet he gulps after he made the discovery that he was completely nude.

Wei Fai turns back to Magistrate Ping, "Uncle please believe! He hurt me real bad!-" Wei Fai gestures to the clear bruises on her arm, "..He should take responsibility-"

"You shameless whore! You want to trap my son!-" with icily murderous eyes Madam Yu lunged forward but was restrained by her husband Magistrate Ping had also stood before Wei Fai protectively, "Wei Fai is right!-" Magistrate Ping defended.

"What?!-" Madam Yu exclaims shocked her gaze fiercely watchful of the recoiled Wei Fai.

"You heard me-" Magistrate Ping points out "..Your son is clearly in the wrong here look at her body there's evidence that he had his way with her-" he grilled, "This is his secret base he had clearly taken her here with this intention in mind so no matter how prestigious he is, he has committed a crime. He'll be imprisoned according to our laws,"

"Wait! What? Imprisoned?-" Madam Yu became anxious bland impartial gaze scattered  if a scandal like this got out it would be the downfall of their Yu clans prestige.

Magistrate Ping cleverly adds, "But there's a way to fix things-" he hints.

"What is it! Tell us!-" Both Lord Yu and Madam Yu's ears quirked curious of his solution.

"Your son and my niece should wed immediately her innocence has been taken away by your son so this marriage will be an apology. Do you agree?-" Magistrate Ping finished off.

Without hesitation Lord and Madam Yu both decided their reputation was most important, "We agree they should wed immediately, tomorrow in fact-"

Magistrate Ping lips creased, "I like your thinking then it's settled they'll wed tomorrow in a small ceremony,"

"Yu Zheng-Wei come along we have a lot to prepare for-" the Yu family left departs leaving only three of them behind until Gong Li excused himself
going outside to take a leak.

"Uncle I don't want to marry that man! I don't want to marry him! Please cancel this alliance!-" Magistrate Ping ignored her pleas Wei Fai in desperation tugged at his robe bawling her eyes out her voice hoarse, "Cancel this alliance or I'll kill myself!-" she threatened.

Magistrate Ping darkly laughs looking down at her, "You want to kill yourself then go ahead kill yourself! After everything that's happened you think you can run back to Zheng Yong? Do you think any man would want to marry a defiled woman?!-"

"I did you a favor maybe this will stop your obsession with Zheng Yong. Stop whining about everything you brought this upon yourself because of your stupidity now it's high time you face the consequences of your actions," Magistrate Ping flicks off her hand leaving.

Wei Fai laid curled up on the cold ground totally devastated in a pool of tears,"Why must my life come to this? All I ever wanted was for someone to love me. Is that too much to ask for? Why should I suffer? Why is it always me-" grief-stricken she molds into the ground.

"Everything's packed and ready," Mei-Liang carefully cross-checked her list, "I can't wait to taste Mama Zhang's curried duck again it's been so long my mouth's watering just thinking about it!-" she excitedly gushed.

"Here," Cheng Bi Yu tosses her an apple reciting this famous quote, "An apple a day keeps the doctor away-"

Cheng Bi Yu perked her gaze dead set on Zheng Yong, "..My departure is inevitable so I came to say farewell until our wedding-" she unexpectedly pulled him into a tight hug catching Zheng Yong off guard and stiff by unpredicted actions he gradually eased into her hug, "..Till our wedding-"

"It feels good to be back-" Mei-Liang exhaled contempt inhaling the fresh
countryside air. Upon arrival they were first greeted with warm hug from the bright eyed Ning Ning, "I love your flower crown. It's so pretty-" Cheng Bi Yu compliments.

Ning Ning smiles ear to ear, ". .Then I'll definitely make you one!-" she beams her eyes sparkling Cheng Bi Yu couldn't resist the urge and pinched her chubby cheeks.

"Tang Tang!-" Deng Wu exclaims joyously running towards his arms outstretched Cheng Bi Yu swiftly steps aside dodging his hug Deng Wu turns back childishly pouting, "..That's cold. I've missed you so much-" 

"When did you start addressing me so intimately," Cheng Bi Yu exams the item on his head she pursed her lips, "And why are you wearing a flower crown?-"

"Oh this," Deng Wu quickly snatched it off his head, "..Ning Ning forced me to wear one even though I told her it degraded my masculinity," he makes up an excuse.

"I'm sure it's the crown that degrades your masculinity-" the sarcastic Cheng Bi Yu remarks Mei-Liang interjects, "Don't mind her I think it looks relatively decent on you-"

"And who is this beauty?-" Deng Wu flirts focusing his attention on the light green robe Mei-Liang a gaping smile spread across her lips, "Mei-Liang, I believe we haven't had the pleasure of meeting before,"

"Deng Wu, it's a pleasure to meet someone as kind as they're  beautiful unlike someone I know-" Deng Wu  hints glancing Cheng Bi Yu's direction.

"Mei Mei my child-" Mama Zhang calls out her joy reflected in her eyes she pulls the petite female into a welcoming hug, "It's been so long since I've last seen you," she pulls away examining her, "I see you've gotten quite skinny since moving to the city," she beams a wide smile on her face, "Huh! No worries this can easy be fixed by the time I'm done with you you'll start looking like your plump self again-"

"Dowry has been prepared but I still don't know which one of you is getting married?-" Mama Zhang inquires sipping her ginger tea to help with her cold.

"..Well-" Cheng Bi Yu placed down her cup on the table, "..It's a long story to be honest," she proceeds to effectively explain everything enough for Mama Zhang to capably understand.

Wei Fai sat in front of the bronze mirror attired in red her hair neatly  kept in all she looked like a fresh young bride. But beneath all that exterior Wei Fai's demeanor was grim her behavior agitative her painted red nails clawed at palm causing partial scraps.

"Miss you should smile after all today is your wedding day-" Yum exclaims whilst finishing up the last touches. Yum was well aware of the tragedy that took place that day Wei Fai wept in her arms like a baby pouring out her regrets, sorrow, her predicament.

Wei Fai lowers the veil over her face, "Yum I'm ready to go," she exclaims.

The events of today was over. Wei Fai was accordingly led to the nuptial chambers briefly after the ceremony. Yu Zheng-Wei stayed behind drinking and entertaining guest a piercing scream was heard cowering all the sounds of celebration with high alertness everyone left jetting  towards the horrid shriek.

Everyone stood frozen appalled their mouths agape peering into the nuptial room Wei Fai hung from the ceiling fan her weapon of choice a handkerchief she hid within her marital robes her eyes wide and
bloody red she looks back at them with a grim smile wicked enough to cause nightmares.

Yum was in pure denial even after Wei Fai was helped down her grim appearance didn't faze her as she cried, "Miss don't be so cruel to me! Wake up! Wake up! Come back to me!-" after being trashed by Madam Yu Yum was roughly thrown out Yu Manor with her Miss's body.

Yum hugs Wei Fai's cold corpse tenderly kissed her forehead, "May you be saved from torment in your death-" Yum hoisted the corpse a top her back and with all her strength carried Wei Fai's body all the way back to Ping's residence.

But upon arrival it was evident that she was unwelcomed the guards we're fairly creeped out by Wei Fai's dead body her plastered grim smile making a grown man want to cry and run under his mother's skirt.

Yum turns to leave but was dragged inside flabbergasted at the sudden turn of events Yum struggles relentlessly she was harshly thrown on her knees before Magistrate Ping she shivers under his calculating gaze.

Magistrate Ping was truly a frightening man when upset, "..When the master is dead why is the servant still breathing?-" Yum gulped cold sweat runs down her back.

"P-please d-don't k-kill me! It wasn't m-my fault I didn't k-know that Miss w-would-" her voice cracks, "I'll d-do anything j-just please don't kill me! P-please spare t-this servant!-" she pleads with clasped palms beaded
tears falling from her puffed eyes.

Magistrate Ping gaze darkened menacingly as he leaned in his seat,
"..You see I have no use keeping you here my servants are plenty. So give me a reason not to kill you-"

Yum stands to her feet with trembling hands she removes layers and layers of her clothing leaving herself in her undergarments with hesitate steps she cautiously walks to Magistrate Ping who leaned further  with anticipation.

Yum slowly sits in his lap wrapping her hands around his neck, "Pardon my life in exchange I'll submit my body to you-"

"What a dangerous choice-" Magistrate Ping grabs her waist ridding the distance between them, "Very well then tonight you'll be my woman-" flinging everything off his desk he pushes her down Yum jolts as her back made contact with the cold wooden furniture.

She squeezed her eyes excepting her fate a stray tear falls from the corner of her right eye she laid there paralyzed as he hungrily devoured her soft flesh.

Cheng Bi Yu hands Ning Ning the basket rolling up her sleeves she carefully climbs the tree barefooted she picks the ripe oranges, "Tang Tang be careful!-" Ning Ning shierks anxious.

"..I'm fine just make sure you catch these," without warning Cheng Bi Yu starts tossing down the oranges Ning Ning runs back and forth chasing the falling fruits. Dusting off my hands Cheng Bi Yu jumps down this would've her last day in the countryside as she is expected to return to the capital for her wedding.

"..I'm going miss the countryside-" Cheng Bi Yu exhaled sitting in the carriage many things had happened while here. Mei-Liang and Deng Wu relation had gotten quite close and Cheng Bi Yu could finally breath free from all the drama and difficulties of this world the countryside was a refreshment.

Cheng Bi Yu brushed aside the curtain, "...I hate to break up you two  lovers but I need to reach back at noon to prepare for my wedding-" Mei-Liang embarrassed shoved Deng Wu away tucking her hair cutely behind her ear she exclaimed, "..I guess this is goodbye-" with that she boards the carriage.

Cheng Bi Yu admires herself in the mirror, "Red does suit me-" Mei-Liang gushed Cheng Bi Yu thought her accessories were too over the top for her likings but it was hand picked by the Empress herself.

"Miss it's time the procession is ready," Mei-Liang announced smiling down at her Cheng Bi Yu is led outside straight into her carriage.

"Is the plan ready for tonight?-" Zheng Yong asks both Zhou Tong and Gong Li who nod in response.

"Fantastic-" Zheng Yong clutches his fan then dismissed the two, "You've schemed far too long tonight you'll go down at all cost-" Zheng Yong fixes his robe making sure everything's in place then proceeds outside.

The ceremony was underway in it's secret location but before their vows could be finished they were ambushed and the ceremony hijacked the couple fled on horse.

"Hold on tight!-" Zheng Yong rode through the woods Tao Lin and his men in pursuit halfway through they are flung from their horse both swiftly landing on their feet.

They both withdraw their swords. "..Two against fifteen that's not a fair equation but I do love a challenge," Cheng Bi Yu murderous eyes are trained on Tao Lin, "..That's if you're up for a challenge?-"

Tao Lin smirks a wicked glint in his beady eyes, "Kill them!-" he roars spit flying his men lunged forward with his order, "..Good luck!-" Cheng Bi Yu and Zheng Yong gave each other encouraging smiles clashing their swords. It was now two to ten both sides not backing down they decidedly stood back to back as they were surrounded, "Give up yet?!-" Tao Lin taunts amused seeing them surrounded like crabs in a net.

"On the contrary we're just getting started-" Zheng Yong charges forward swiftly wielding his blade taking the men down Cheng Bi Yu not wanting to miss out on the action joins landing air kicks whilst wielding her sword.

When it seemed everything was going in their favor more men swarmed the place, "Ha! It's about time you came," Tao Lin laughs deeply relieved help had arrive.

"Zheng Yong today is the day you die!-" Tao Lin barks the others run forward their feet gliding on the dust.

"Then if I die I'll die with your blood on my hands!-" Zheng Yong roars charging forward he swooped in the air slashing men left and right.

"..Zheng Yong!-" Cheng Bi Yu shouts frightened as a stray arrow pierced his chest more arrows lunged through the air. Zheng Yong violently coughed up blood with no option left dragging his body Cheng Bi Yu decidedly jumps off the cliff into the ocean.

"Damn it! Get them!-" Tao Lin shouts.

Gong Li steps forward, "There's no way anyone could survive that fall. The problem has been solved there's no need to dwell further-" Tao Lin draws back not dwelling on the issue.

Gong Li takes one last look below the cliff sighing, 'Have they perished? No matter what the plan can't fail,'

Drifting further below water Cheng Bi Yu grabs Zheng Yong by his arms tugging him closer she connects their lips offering up some of her oxygen resting her right hand on his chest a purple light surged from her palm healing his wounds. Cheng Bi Yu swam above shore reaching the surface she drags the unconscious Zheng Yong across the powdered crystal sand into a cave opening.

"Fire! Fire! The court is ablaze!-" shouts were heard and crowds started approaching to witness Jiang Court going up in flames. "Send word to His Majesty quickly-" Gong Li sends off his eagle messenger.

The royal guards arrived scampering  to out the flames a tremendous discovery was found hidden within
the crumbled prison walls; the missing gold.

Catching wind of this new development Magistrate Ping made preparations for his escape along with his family.

Eunuch Wu dashes into the Emperor's study tired from the run he pants, "Your Majesty word has been sent from Jiang Court!-" he hands Emperor Zheng Rui Yon the letter reading through it the Emperor's blood boils, "What!-" he crumbles the paper calling in his army, "Quickly go recover my nephew and his wife! Bring them back at all cost-" he deployed his troop on the left.

"As for that traitor don't let him leave the capital!-" Emperor Zheng Rui Yon  barks he aggressively banged his fist a nearby pillar.

That night it poured heavily thunder roaring. The Ping Clan made their escape on a forgotten route the carriage wheels glides down the muddy path everything looked hopeful but was short-lived when the Imperial guards swooped in surrounding all corners blocking the path. They were all scared shitless as they were forcibly dragged to the palace.

They were harshly dragged into the throne room and roughly pushed on their knees. Magistrate Ping recognized everyone present; Tao Lin and his wife, Madam Lin was on the verge of tears her robe untidy and in shambles her disheveled as she vigorously trembled under the Emperor's frightening glare.

His men right behind him all helplessly trembling. Emperor Zheng Rui Yon steps from his throne his footsteps eerie as he descended, "Now that everyone is present it's time to begin the trial-" he announced his expressions grim.

Cheng Bi Yu had crafted a fire to keep both of them warm during these showers. She checks his body temperature, "..How comes you're still cold?-" she had removed his wet robes and his wound was healed yet his lips were gravely blue and his hands cold to the touch discarding her heavy garment she lays a top him offering her warmth, "I hope this works-"

"...By now you must be well aware that the gold has been recovered my 'dear' friend and I'm well aware the reason of your escape. I'm also know you're well aware of the punishment for traitors-" The blackened Emperor Zheng Rui Yon paces back and forth, "..My nephew and his bride have gone missing. You wouldn't have anything to do with that too do you?-"

Magistrate Ping blurts out accidentally biting his tongue, "Your Majesty this is!-" the Emperor intervened, "Bring forth all the evidences against the accused and his accomplices-" Gong Li steps from the shadows Magistrate Ping is wide-eyed  to see him walking so casually towards His Majesty.

Sensing his gaze Gong Li turns giving him a cheeky smile before proceeding forward the guards behind him bringing the trunk load of evidence. He is also spooked to see Deng Wu. Magistrate Ping glances back at Tao Lin who also had a surprised pikachu face he gulps all colour drains from his face.

"Magistrate Ping you are accused of treason against the state, your crime coveting the country's gold and the mining of fake gold. Not only are you a thief and a cheat you are a murderer! Do you refute these accusations laid against you?-" the evidence was presented and there was no doubt especially with the last living witness.

Magistrate Ping became hysterical,
"Ha-ha-ha! To think I thought you were an idiot blindly trusting his friend unknowingly. As for my crimes why should I refute? I did it! Aren't you going to ask my dear Zheng Rui Yon, how could I betray my friend?-" the cross-eyed Magistrate Ping cocks his head back, "..It's simple, Greed! It's  my greed that led me to betray you, my position and this country," his unremorseful eyes connected with the Emperor's, ". .But you wouldn't know such a thing because you never lacked anything in your life,"

"Ha-ha-ha!-" Magistrate Ping laughs madly his daunting laugher bouncing across the hall.

Emperor Zheng Rui Yon snarled,
"Arrest them all! Take them to the dungeon tomorrow they will be executed before a live audience for their crimes!-"

"Your Majesty please have mercy!-" Madam Lin shouts her demeanor shaken as she pleads while being forcibly dragged outside.

"Have mercy upon us!-" Tao Lin and his men cried being dragged out those who opposed were killed on spot their blood staining the gold carpet.

"Your Majesty please spare me I didn't know anything about this. I didn't know please spare me and my children!-" Madam Ping pleas hugging her grown children as they balled their eyes out. Magistrate Ping's Concubines behind also wept daunted   at their fates.

Emperor Zheng Rui Yon angrily pointed, "Preposterous! You were all involved you don't think I only gathered evidence on your husband did you? When your residence was searched you were easily incriminated you and your children knowingly spent the portion of missing gold lavishly yet you deny it-"

Magistrate Ping stood to his feet wrestling a guard's sword the fuming  Emperor had his back turned but wasn't an idiot to not know what was running through his crazy mind with  a slight wave of his wrist he signals his guards to stay in formation.

"You think you're so high and mighty because you were appointed Emperor! You think you're a God! Under that robe you're nothing but a measly man! And men bleed!-" Magistrate Ping lunged forward wielding his sword with a swift maneuver by His Majesty, Magistrate Ping's head was sliced clean his body fell limply to the ground.

"Ahhhh!- Madam Ping screams in terror as her husband's head stops right at her feet his eyes still opened blood gushing out of his mouth the scene was truly horrific.

Taking out his handkerchief the His Majesty wipes his blade clean of his traitor blood the metal glistening as he held it up to the light he slowly walks towards the exit dragging his sword along, "...I want this mess cleaned up-" the doors dramatically close behind him the bloodied Emperor goes to change his attire.

"Well you heard the man. Chop! Chop! People-" Madam Ping is dragged her nails chipped as she clung onto the carpet both her's and her children's
screeching causing the guards to go deaf.

The Ping's Green Paradise residence  was in shambles after angry citizens broke in some of the servants were sold off to other masters while others had escaped before they could be sold. The name Ping was tarnished beyond recognition.

Feeling a sudden shift below her the tired Cheng Bi Yu peeked open  her eyes startled seeing the awake Zheng Yong staring up at her she adjust her weight, "..It's not what you think-" she
explains herself, "..You were extremely cold so I stripped your clothing at first then mine to give you some additional warmth I climbed on top of you,"

Cheng Bi Yu readies herself to get up when she was suddenly flipped over, "Oi!-" she yelps she then gazed up at him questionably as he peered down at her, "...Zheng Yong what are you-" she was interrupted when his cold lips pressed against hers she pushed against him gasping for air after their intensive kiss, "Wait!-" she pants trying to catch her breath, "..We need to get out of here. We can't be doing this right now-" she attempts to wiggle from his hold but she continued to be pressed down by him.

Cheng Bi Yu exhales,"Okay fine since you insist-" she flips them over smirking as she straddled him, "I'll take the lead," she restrained his wrist above his head Cheng Bi Yu leaned, "..You're still healing-" she justified still uncertain of his internal core, she teasingly brushed her lips against his nose but Zheng Yong isn't having it with the teasing, "Easy boy-" roughly tugging his chin she feverishly captured his lips.

It was still very much pouring cats and dogs Head Guard Leng and his troops searched for hours even Zhou Tong joined in the search, "Anything?" He questions his men when they all reported back.

They shook their heads in unison, "..Keep looking we aren't leaving until we've searched every nock and carny of this area. We need to recover them even if it's their lifeless bodies-"

They scampered searching by an hour or so later the showers stopped and the visibility was better. Back at the Imperial Palace the usually collected Emperor Zheng Rui Yon couldn't sleep a wink so he sat in his study going through transcripts.

"Are you still worried about them?-" Empress Eu-Fnh hugs him from behind firmly grasping her hand he tugs her forward into his lap, "How can I not be worried? It's this late yet no news about them-" he exhaled, " Brother had entrusted me with his only son and yet I couldn't fulfill all my promises to him instead I got his son killed!-" sorrowful he cried on her shoulder.

Exhaling Empress Eu-Fnh caressed his hair, "...As you've said there's no news yet so let's refrain ourselves from devastating thoughts. At this time one should be most positive-" she leaned, "..I'm sure they'll find them it's just a matter of time-"

The red eyed Emperor Zheng Rui Yon tilts his head, "..And if they're really dead?-" Empress Eu-Fnh carefully exhaled, "If they are indeed dead then  we'll effectively issue an announcement and they'll be buried in the ancestral tomb. But I'd rather have fate I'm sure wherever they are, they're 'alive' and safe-"

Empress Eu-Fnh consoles her husband carefully resting his head against her chest, "..We should retire shorty we'll need to mentally prepare ourselves for tomorrow's outcome,"

"You're right my Empress," Zheng Yong quickly tucks away his government transcripts, "..I don't know what I was thinking trying to busy myself with government affairs whilst my nephew and his wife are missing," he holds her hands directing  her back to their chamber.

It was morning before the Duke and Duchess of Mo Shu were found hearing approaching footsteps Zheng Yong's alertness was heightened. A throat audibly clears,"..Um Duke?-" alarmed Zheng Yong swiftly drew his sword pointing the wolverine blade at the cave's exit. He lowers his blade seeing  the familiar men, "It really is you!-" an unnamed guard behind  Head Guard Leng and Zhou Tong exclaims they followed kneeling before him.

Zheng Yong turns peering down lovingly at the soft body which stirred within his arms Cheng Bi Yu was seemingly comatose her marked naked body covered with her wedding robes Zheng Yong's body hid her from view but wondering eyes started noticing her presence.

Cheng Bi Yu rose yawning and habitually stretching her limbs the robes covering her body still intact popping one eye she becomes aware that they are not alone, "Duchess?-" embarrassed she retracts her arms, "Well hello there!-" she cheekily greets the stunned guards.

Cheng Bi Yu then received a notification from the blue.

[[Mission complete: case solved]]

"Scram!-" they were frightened off by Zheng Yong's daunting murderous gaze he looks back at her a little irritated,"What?-" she creased her brows perplexed at his attitude change. Zheng Yong exclaims, "..Uncle must be eagerly awaiting our return. Get ready quick!-"

The lovely couple walks out of the cave with intertwined hands, "We've already prepared your horse-" Zhou Tong brings forth a majestic black stallion.

Zheng Yong swiftly mounts the stallion he grabs Cheng Bi Yu pulling her plush against him both their hands pulled the reins as they rode off, "Cha! Cha! Cha!-".  Upon reaching the Imperial Palace entrance the guards posted felt relief wash over them as the Emperor's mood was getting grimmer by the second.

"The Duke and Duchess of Mo Shu!-"  Eunuch Jun happily announced Emperor Zheng Rui Yon abruptly rose from his throne dismissing his Ministers, "But your Majesty the finance-" Minister Bi sealed his trap after being darkly glared upon.

Emperor Zheng Rui Yon's eyes glued to the entrance with anticipation both Zheng Yong and Cheng Bi Yu waltz into morning court their hands  interlocked the Ministers proceeded to gossip, "-They're alive I heard Magistrate Ping got rid of them-"

"Greetings to your Majesty!-" they bowed the overjoyed Emperor Zheng Rui Yon descends from his throne stopping before them, "Quickly Rise-" the Ministers depart not wanting to be caught in His Majesty's personal matters.

Disregarding his status the Emperor
pulls Zheng Yong into a tight hug, "Thank the heavens you're alright-" he pulls away accessing them,"...And you too Tang Mu Lan. My Empress will be glad to see you-"

"Then I should go make acquintence," Cheng Bi Yu smiles stepping forward Zheng Yong grabs her hand pulling her back.

"Well Uncle it's been a long ordeal. I wish to take my bride back to our manor-" His Majesty gets the hint he nods, "Of course but before that why don't you freshen up and get something to eat,"

"I think that's a good idea Your Majesty-" Cheng Bi Yu gently squeezed his hand, "Don't you think Zheng Yong?.." the indifferent youth nods Cheng Bi Yu is then whisked away by palace maids, "See you back in a few-"

Cheng Bi Yu's hair was neatly combed with flower ornaments that matched the light green robe she opted for. Zheng Yong was also similarly dressed in green for breakfast they were treated to a buffet which got no complaints from Cheng Bi Yu a true foodie by heart.

Upon arrival to the Zheng Manor Cheng Bi Yu was accordingly greeted by various servants who showered her with compliments and well wishes taking her hand Zheng Yong  leads her inside.

Cheng Bi Yu is awed by the exterior similar to that of the Imperial Palace. Mama Fan the chief of the servants comes forth, "..Surely Mistress would want a tour of the manor. Where would Mistress wish to go first?-"

Before Cheng Bi Yu could get a word out Zheng Yong interjects, "..Touring can wait for later," he eyed her warmly, "..For now I would like some private time with my new bride," Zheng Yong effortlessly sweeps her off her feet hoisting her in his arms, "No one is to disturb us-"

"Yes my Duke-" Mama Fan turns to her underlings strategically assigning them their task.

Zheng Yong carries Cheng Bi Yu towards their chambers he kicks open the door stepping in he rests her down going to close the door. Cheng Bi Yu sat down on the edge of the bed swinging her feet back and forth her peculiar eyes scanning the room, "Fancy-" she mutters.

Zheng Yong pours out some wine walking towards the bed he hands Cheng Bi Yu a cup sitting next to her, "Cheers to us!-" they clung their cups intertwining their arms they drank the sweet nectar.

Setting aside the cups Zheng Yong pounced holding her under him, "..In a rush aren't we?-" Cheng Bi Yu teases giggling.

"On the contrary I'm thinking of taking things quite slowly-" Cheng Bi Yu shivered when his hot breath fanned against her right ear causing the flesh to reddened.

Cheng Bi Yu goes to touch him Zheng Yong caught her hands tightlt restraining them he swiftly snatched the green silk ribbon from his hair tying it around her wrist, "..No touching-" his tassels fell down his shoulder, "..I lead-" he leans nibbling on her ear Cheng Bi Yu purrs in response she hooked her tied wrists around his neck tugging him closer, "..Just know I won't back down-" she roughly captures his lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 7.4K 59
I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...
47.4K 4K 67
Stories of how to survive as an evil duke's daughter are nothing new. But then fate just had to, really had to, put Lizzie at the center of such repe...
27.3K 767 20
Reincarnating, dying, repeat. My life revolves around those three. This has been going on for so long that my memory of my first life already became...
3.8K 13 13
Introduction: [Quick travel + childbirth system + beautiful female protagonist] Jiang Zhili suffered from a terminal illness and died unwillingly. Af...