Jeju Island (ryeji)

By kpopsakalam

Yeji, together with her friends, went to Jeju Island to celebrate their college graduation. While having a go... More

jeju island/disclaimer
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
an important message from author
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36 - last chapter
special chapter
book 2 na mga bakla
update?
hello

14

10.5K 280 587
By kpopsakalam

YEJI

i'm now looking at ryujin, running on the white sand to meet dahyun. well, it's true tho. she looks so good in her tie-dye swimsuit. her curves are really evident.

"oooohhh, someone is falling in love already, rawr." chaeryoung said and splash water on my face.

"no i'm not!" i hissed and wipe my face. i also splash water on her face and look at her sharply.

chaeryeong let out a laugh, "liar!"

"aiishh!!!" i splash water on her face one more time before looking back at ryujin. i'll never fall in love with my boss.

"that girl on a red bathing suit is so fineeee." chaeryeong breath out and she's referring to the girl who's talking with ryujin and dahyun.

"mmmm." i agreed and nodded. but ryujin is more hot. ahihi.

oh shit. am i that whipped?

no.

i then tilted my head and watch ryujin's face intently. she looks like she'd seen a ghost.

"look! it's jennie!" tzuyu shouted and ran towards them.

"oh shoot, yuna!" lia also followed them.

oh. so they are friends with ryujin's squad? the only person who didn't go in their direction is jeongyeon, who's now standing beside us.

"you also know them?" nayeon asked jeongyeon.

jeongyeon nods firmly and she's showing her bitch face, "i can't believe they are talking with them." she shook her head continuously.

"spill the tea." sana said.

jeongyeon looked at us and sigh deeply, "that girl on a red bath suit?" she crossed her arms, "it's ryujin's ex."

and with that, my jaw had just dropped. holy shit. i looked back in their direction again and there are new girls who approached them.

"and those girls?" jeongyeon puckered her lips towards them,

"yuna, momo, and jisoo. they already knew that jennie was cheating but they didn't even stop jennie. what kind of friends are they?" jeongyeon explained bitterly and pursed her lips. her eyes are already blaring in anger.

"how did ryujin found out that this girl is cheating on her?" chaeryeong asked.

"she saw jennie kissing another man on the day of our senior high graduation."

so that's the new hot cup of tea, everyone. i'm not sure why my heart is racing so fast. something heavy is pressing down on my chest right now.

"how long did they--"

"they dated for a year."  jeongyeon cuts me off and she already knows my question even though i didn't finish my words.

i just nodded my head.

why am i feeling like this?

RYUJIN

what a coincidence. we are now at yuna's yacht, having some fun.

and guess what? chaeyoung and jihyo are also here because they are yuna's college friends. so basically, the people that are here are my squad, yeji's friends, and yuna's group.

including jennie, my ex.

to be honest, i didn't expect this. when i first saw her earlier, i was kinda shocked of course.

back then, i was so head over heels for jennie. i was so completely in love with her. but well, i think my love for her was not enough because she found a person with a dick. and thinking about it now makes me cringe so much.

but now, i don't feel anything anymore towards her. i am not hurt and i'm not mad at her anymore. like, i'm not affected by her presence right now.

"why did you agree on this?" jeongyeon sat down beside me on the chair. and by hearing her voice, she is really pissed.

we are at the boat's deck, by the way.

"why not? it's been a while since we interact with them." i said and gave her a pure smile.

jeongyeon rolled her eyes, "after what she did--"

"yah, i'm okay now, sunbae-nim." i chuckled and tapped her shoulder, "i already moved on. and it's been 3 years already and time healed me."  i told the truth.

jeongyeon let out a sigh and wrapped her arm around my shoulder sideways, "i'm proud of you, ryu." she smiled.

"that's the healing power of time." i proudly uttered and giggled.

then suddenly, jennie walked towards us with two bottles of beer in her hand,

"we have more drinks here. don't be shy to get some more." she handed us the drinks and showed us her famous gummy smile.

the gummy smile that makes me weak before. but now, ehhh.. yeji's smile is more precious.

jeongyeon then grabbed the two beers and bowed her head at jennie. well, i think jeongyeon already forgave jennie since i'm already totally healed.

then a cheerful person also popped out in front of us,

"c'mon join us inside." jisoo's lips turned into a heart-shaped and said brightly.

"fine fine." i giggled and jeongyeon and i stood up. but before i went inside the cabin, i saw chaeryeong and yeji talking on the other side of the yacht with their arms rested on the railings.

"i'll follow in a minute," i said to jennie and she nods. the three of them already entered the cabin and i walked towards these two girls.

and i think, they heard my footsteps because they turned their heads to looked at me.

"what are you guys doing here? let's come inside." i said cheerfully and showed them the beer that i was holding.

"ohh beer, i like it." chaeryeong clasped her hands, "let's gooo."

but i knitted my brows when yeji just ignored me. what the heck? she was just walking side by side with chaeryeong. damn, this girl.

i just shrugged my shoulders and entered the cabin.

soon, all of our groups are getting along very well. the tension between my friends and jennie's friends already vanished and we feel like we became high schools again.

jennie and i exchange conversations and yep, i really confirmed that i already moved on. we can already talk to each other without awkwardness.

there are numerous empty bottles scattered around the place. i'll admit, all of us are a heavy drinkers. i think i'm drunk now.

but i can't enjoy this time because yeji is not talking to me. she's not like this when she's drinking.

so i sat down beside her on the couch,  "hey, are you okay?" i patted yeji's shoulder.

yeji looked at me and smiled, "yep, totally fine." she said and gulped the beer straight.

i can really tell that she's drunk already.

"alright, gays, let's play a game!!" jisoo shouted and raised a bucket.

"yah! i'm not gay!" momo protested and pulled heechul's nape for a kiss.

"EEEWWWWW!!!" all of us reacted and jisoo throw a pillow towards the couple, making them stopped kissing.

"anyways, let's call this game.." jisoo paused and smirk at us, "a time in paradise." she said proudly.

what kind of game is that? a time in paradise? the heck.

"explain it." yuna said and took a sip on her drink.

"we have our names here." she raised up the bucket again. "a person will randomly  pick a paper that she will be with inside the comfort room for 10 minutes."

every one of us reacted and nods our heads. this is the first time i heard of this kind of game.

"so who wants first?" jisoo asked.

"me! me!" chaeyoung, who's now wasted, stood up and walked towards jisoo. she immediately picked one. she then creased her brows and groaned as she saw the name on the paper.

"may i see." jisoo took the paper from chaeyoung's hands and read it out loud, "yah! mina!"

ohhh.. my ship is sailing. i can't omg.

dahyun then pushed mina towards the comfort room and jisoo also pushed chaeyoung. jisoo locked the door as soon as michaeng are inside the bathroom.

while waiting for their time to finish, i took a glance at yeji, who still continues to drink a beer. i think she already drinks too many beers already.

"hey, you already took too much beer." i said politely.

yeji gave me a glare and rolled her eyes, "why do you care?"

i knitted my brows,  "what's your problem?" i playfully poked her side.

she chuckled dryly and took another gulped on her drink, "just shut up."

"c'mon, why are you ignoring meeee~~" i pouted and wrapped my arm around her shoulder sideways but she just pushed my arm away.

"don't touch---"

"yah! time's up!" jisoo shouted and unlocked the door. all of our eyes narrowed to the girls who are panting heavily.

oh shoot. they made out!!

chaeyoung wiped her lips as they came out in the bathroom.

"yah, mina, drop a name." jisoo said.

then mina's eyes met mine and boom, "ryujin." she smirk while fixing her hair.

jisoo walked towards me and handed me the bucket. i then slowly brought my hand inside the bucket and shuffle the paper before picking up a name.

i unfold the paper and blink my eyes multiple times as i read the name over and over again.

"let me look." jisoo took the paper and announced the name. "holy shit, jennieyah and ryujin-ah!!"

i didn't have time to protest as jisoo quickly pulled me towards the comfort room and yuna pushed jennie inside.

"argh, jisoo!" jennie groaned and leaned against the bathroom wall as jisoo locked door.

i also leaned against the door. i shut my eyes and ran my hands through my hair. 10 minutes is so freaking long. damn it!

i heaved a heavy sigh and when i opened my eyes again,

i met jennie's feline eyes.

oh god......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 227 15
Hwang Yeji is inlove with her best friend Shin Ryujin, But Shin Ryujin is inlove with someone else. Will she be able to confess her love for her or w...
11.7K 507 22
A DdaengDdeong Fanfiction Hwang Yeji, a transferee meets Shin Ryujin, the school's president. Ryujin is the one to tour Yeji around the campus. Meeti...
31.6K 1.4K 33
wherein hwang yeji, 25 , the most powerful businesswoman- CEO of the hwang corp. meet shin ryujin, 24, the second most powerful businesswoman- the he...
12.5K 398 11
"Ryeji" one of the strongest ships in itzy. What will happen when Yeji finds out Ryujin is part of the dark side of kpop? Will she join or kicked her...