When Hate Turns Into Love (La...

Larrys_Girl által

[3rd place in the Bromance Awards Holiday 2015] The Styles and the Tomlinsons. Those two families have never... Több

Prologue
Chapter 1 ~ Fuck Off Harry
Chapter 2 ~ You're Getting On My Nerves
Chapter 3 ~ Stop Avoiding My Damn Question
Chapter 4 ~ Why Do You Hate Me So Much?
Chapter 5 ~ Can I Ask You Something?
Chapter 6 ~ You Can't Be Serious
Chapter 7 ~ I'm Uh... I'm Dyslexic
Chapter 8 ~ I Like Louis Okay?
Chapter 9 ~ Wanna Come With Me To The Basketball Game?
Chapter 10 ~ You Played Well Yesterday
Chapter 11 ~ I Can't Believe I'm Actually Agreeing To This
Chapter 12 ~ There's Nothing Left To Do. I've Tried Everything
Chapter 13 ~ I Think I Just Came Up With A Brilliant Idea
Chapter 14 ~ You Sure About That?
Chapter 15 ~ I Miss You
Chapter 16 ~ Let's Play Truth Or Dare Shall We?
Chapter 17 ~ Fucking Finally
Chapter 18 ~ Louis Tomlinson And Harry Styles
Chapter 19 ~ Don't Disappoint Me
Chapter 20 ~ Do You Even Like Me?
Chapter 21 ~ He Really Does Hate Me
Chapter 22 ~ Would You Just Let Me Explain?
Chapter 23 ~ Oh Shit
Chapter 25 ~ I Promise, Harry
Chapter 26 ~ Bye Love
Chapter 27 ~ I'm So Sorry
Chapter 28 ~ Well, I'm Done Thinking
Chapter 29 ~ You Want Me To Give You Something That's Mine?
Chapter 30 ~ You're Telling Me This Is My Fault?
Epilogue

Chapter 24 ~ Uh, Nice To See You

69.9K 2.9K 5.4K
Larrys_Girl által

Dedication: @uzie23 for your comments. Thank you so much, love .xx

_____________________________

Chapter 24 ~ Uh, Nice To See You

[Louis' POV]

Tiffany walked over to Harry and gave him a kiss on the cheek before taking his hand in hers, pulling him away from me. I frowned at them, biting my bottom lip. How could I have forgotten he had a bloody girlfriend? This changed everything. Did he even like me as much as he told me he did?

"Hi, Tiffany. Uh, nice to see you," Harry laughed nervously, trying to break free from her grip discreetly.

The action made me a little happy, although I was far from smiling. She was still standing close to him, and that kiss on the cheek had been like a slap in the face. "I should uh... go," I muttered, turning on my heel to head towards my locker.

"Wait, Louis!" Harry wrapped his hand around my wrist, pulling me back. "Please don't leave," he begged, his eyes staring right into my soul.

It was as if his words held two meanings. He didn't want me to leave him now, and he also didn't want to lose what we had started yesterday because of Tiffany. However, I couldn't stay there and watch her flirt with him, so I just shook my head, pulling myself out of his hold. "I'll see you in class."

I walked to my locker with my hands stuffed in my jeans pockets. A few people threw glances at me, but I just ignored them, keeping my face turned towards the floor. Once I was at my locker, I opened it and tossed my backpack into it along with my jacket. Closing it again - this time with my books in one of my hands - I ran the other through my slightly wet hair, sighing heavily.

When I had finally thought things were great, they turned out to be not so great after all. How could I have thought they were? I mean, being with Harry wouldn't be easy, I knew that, but I didn't think it would be this difficult. I wanted to be with him without having to think about the fact my mum could catch sight of him any second and force us apart, and I also wanted to be with him without having to think about his stupid girlfriend.

"Hi, Louis," I could hear a voice say behind me as I made my way to English.

I turned around to see Luke with a smile on his face, his books in his hands just like me. "Hey," I said, cracking a small smile myself. It didn't reach my eyes, though.

He noticed this instantly and the smile dropped from his face. "You okay? What happened?" He walked over to toss an arm around my shoulders, pulling me against his side and looking at me worriedly.

I shrugged. "It's nothing. I just witnessed something I didn't want to see," I muttered, looking down at the floor.

Seeing through the corner of my eye how he furrowed his eyebrows, I kept my gaze directed at the floor. "Has this something to do with the guy you mentioned you had feelings for yesterday?"

Should I lie or should I tell him the truth? I knew that if I told him it did have to do with him, he would question me further, and I didn't know what to say then, so I settled for a lie. "No, it's something else."

He nodded, seeming to get the hint that I didn't want to talk about it. "Okay. Anyway, I wanted to ask you if you were busy today? This movie is in cinemas at the moment and I've wanted to see it for quite some time now. What do you say?" He asked hopefully, his hand squeezing my bicep gently.

I shuddered at the feeling, furrowing my eyebrows. "I'm sorry, Luke. I would love to go see that movie with you, but I can't today," I said, remembering my and Harry's plans on going to the park after school to discuss where we stood at the moment. After what happened just a few minutes ago, though, I wasn't so sure that would end very well, but I still hoped for the best.

"Oh. Well, we could always watch it tomorrow if you want?"

I thought about it. Would it actually be so bad to go out with Luke? Not that it would be a date - I would make sure of that - but I didn't know for sure if Luke was aware of the same thing. I mean, it was only yesterday he actually tried to ask me out. But, if we wanted this friendship thing to work out, maybe we should go watch that movie after all? "What type of movie is it?" I asked slowly, looking down at his hand that was moving down dangerously close to my hip.

"It's a horror one, so no need to worry," he chuckled, giving my side a light squeeze.

By now, we were outside of the classroom, so I got out of his hold and moved so I was standing in front of him instead. "I guess that would be okay, but I'm not promising anything, okay? So don't be too disappointed if it turns out I can't make it."

He waved his hand in dismissal. "It's alright. I promise not to get my hopes up," he grinned, flashing me a dimpled smile.

God, why did every fucking guy on this earth have dimples? Life was just not fair sometimes, especially not when those damn dimples appeared on a particular person's face...

Speaking of which, Harry arrived right then, catching sight of us. I could see from afar how his jaw clenched and his knuckles hardened, and somehow, that made me smile. Jealousy meant you had feelings for someone, and judging by the way Harry was glaring at Luke, I could tell that that someone was me.

"Louis, you coming?" Harry asked when he was standing a little too close next to me, but I didn't mind.

"I guess... See you later, Luke?"

He nodded brightly. "Of course, and don't forget about the movie, yeah?"

I could feel Harry tense beside me. However, I decided not to do anything about it. I mean, he did let Tiffany flirt with him, so why couldn't I let Luke do the same with me? Sure, payback wasn't the most reasonable way to solve things, especially in these kinds of situations, but I didn't care. He deserved it after the Tiffany incident.

"Sure," I said before turning around to enter the classroom, feeling Harry's presence close behind me.

Sitting down at a desk in the back, I placed my books on the surface of it and slumped back in my seat. Harry plopped down beside me, turning the chair so his body was facing mine. "Movies with whatever that guy's name is, eh?"

I sneaked a peek at him, raising an eyebrow. "Enjoyed spending time with your girlfriend?" I shot back.

He furrowed his eyebrows. "That's not the same thing. Tiffany and I aren't even--"

"Good morning, class. Take your seats and quiet down, please," Mr. Stewart ordered, cutting Harry off.

Without glancing at Harry another time, I opened my notebook and picked up my pencil. Mr. Stewart started writing on the blackboard, so I decided I might as well take notes since we would probably have a test about it sometime in the following weeks. While I did so, I could feel Harry's gaze on me, practically staring holes in the side of my head. I tried not to be bothered by it, but when it was only five minutes until the bell rang, I was squirming uncomfortably in my seat.

I turned my head slightly to the right to meet his piercing, green eyes. "Follow me after class, okay?" He mouthed, and I sighed, nodding. It wasn't like I wanted to be arguing with him, I wanted us to be like we were yesterday afternoon when he had dropped me off and like this morning before school, but the image of Tiffany practically clinging to him wouldn't leave my mind. It was still fresh, and I hated the fact that he hadn't stopped her from kissing his cheek and pulling him away from me.

Once the bell rang, Harry stood up abruptly, making sure I was following him when he exited the classroom before anyone could stop him. I didn't catch up with him until we reached the first corner due to his rapid speed. "Where are we going?" I asked, catching students giving us strange looks since it was highly unusual for the two of us to be walking together in the hallway.

"You'll see," he said, glancing at me from the corner of his eye.

Half a minute later, we stopped outside the janitor's closet, making me raise an eyebrow in amusement. "Really, Harry? The janitor's closet?" I chuckled.

He rolled his eyes, placing his hand on my lower back and leading me inside. "Shut up, Louis."

Once he had closed the door behind us and turned on the light, I turned to him expectantly. Before I had time to do so, though, I was pinned to the wall by his firm body, my back hitting the concrete behind me. I was so shocked by his actions that I could only stare at him with wide eyes while my mouth was hanging open.

He leaned in close to my face, so close that our lips were brushing and he was staring deep into my eyes. The thing was, he didn't look angry, just really confused and bitter. "What's the thing with you and that other guy?" He hummed, trailing his hands down my sides until they were resting on my bum.

"N-nothing," I stuttered, shivering at his touch. Clearing my throat, I continued, "You heard it yesterday. He's just a friend."

He quirked an eyebrow. "A friend that looks like he wants to fuck the shit out of you whenever he sees you, yes. I don't really know if you can consider that a friend, though," he huffed, tightening his grip on my ass.

I reached up to trace his cheek softly before moving my hand to his nape, pulling at the few locks there. "Well, I don't have that many friends at the moment, so I just wanted someone I would be able to hang out with. I am aware that he has other feelings for me, but I don't reciprocate them, which you should know by now."

Furrowing his eyebrows together, he shook his head. "I still don't like it," he muttered, leaning in a little closer so our noses bumped into each other.

"Well, I don't like your girlfriend."

He looked down at our feet before gazing back into my eyes. "You can barely call her my girlfriend. We only hang out and such, nothing else. We don't have the relationship that guy clearly wants with you. Plus, I'm going to break up with her next time I get the opportunity to. I've basically waited my whole life for you, so you should definitely not worry about her," he promised, squeezing my bottom that he still had a tight grip on.

"Is that so?" I breathed, getting really flustered by his proximity and touches.

"Yes," he mumbled, closing the distance between us by kissing my lips softly. "My lips have never touched hers or anyone else's for that matter. They belong to you, okay? Only you," he assured, pressing another couple of kisses on my lips before wandering to my jawline and down to my neck.

I gasped, wrapping my other arm around his neck as I tilted my head to give him more access to my skin. Was he actually speaking the truth? Had he never kissed anyone but me? But what about all those girls he had played around with in the past? Did he never kiss them? "H-Harry," I moaned as he stuffed his hands in my back pockets.

His lips worked their way just below my ear, nipping at the skin there. "You don't know how long I've waited for you, how long I've wanted you to be mine. The fact that I'm kissing you at this very moment is just unbelievable to me."

Smiling, I pulled back a little to look him in the eyes. "And I can't believe it took me this long to register my feelings for you."

He trailed his hands up to my sides, placing them on my hips. "Well, you should be glad I didn't mind the wait. Otherwise, we probably wouldn't be standing here right now," he winked, leaning in to press a light kiss to my forehead. "Now, about that kid who likes you... Are you really planning on going to the movies with him tomorrow?"

I bit the inside of my cheek, nodding hesitantly. "I am, but only because I want us to get to know each other more as friends. I can promise you, Harry, I don't have any feelings for him, okay? Besides, I would never hurt you again. I thought you'd never forgive me last time I did, so I wouldn't be stupid enough to risk getting in that situation again," I said, making him let out a defeated sigh.

"Fine. I trust you, Louis, even though it can inevitably break me in the end. Just promise that you'll always be honest with me, alright? I can't stand liars, especially when it comes to relationships."

The word 'relationship' made my lips curl up into a bright smile. We still hadn't talked about where we stood, but I definitely liked the word 'relationship'. I would be more than just a little happy to call Harry my boyfriend at the end of the day. "I'll be completely honest with you, Harry, I promise."

"Thank you."

A few minutes later, the bell rang, and we sadly had to separate. However, whenever we had a class together during the day, we would always sit beside each other. It was nice because Harry and I hadn't really had many conversations where we talked like 'friends' before, and we definitely needed to get to know one another more if this relationship was going to work.

When the school day finally came to an end, I went to my locker to get rid of my books and pull out my jacket. I was just about to close it when I felt a presence behind me, and suddenly, a familiar voice spoke up, "You ready, sunshine?"

I almost jumped out of my skin at his voice, a gasp escaping my lips. "Don't scare me like that!" I whined, turning around to smack Harry on the arm, a blush covering my cheeks due to the nickname he had called me.

He chuckled, his eyes sparkling from the light in the ceiling, making my breath hitch in my throat. His lips were pulled into the most beautiful smile I had ever seen him wear, and I really wanted to kiss him right then. The urge was almost so strong I couldn't fight it. "Sorry, Lou. You never answered my question, though."

I rolled my eyes, gulping down the lump in my throat and taking a deep breath to restrain myself from jumping him. "I'm ready, just let me put on my jacket, grab my backpack and close my locker, yeah?"

"Fine, fine."

Once I was completely ready to leave, we walked out of the building side by side, our hands brushing together just like this morning. Neither of us decided to do anything about it this time either, even though I could tell both of us wanted to.

Eventually, we got into his black Jaguar and closed the doors behind us. "Now, let's head to the park."

_____________________________

Short chapter, I know, sorry. I don't know if the next one will be longer... However, what do you think about this chapter? I'm curious!

So, Lacy and I couldn't agree on what ship name we wanted, so we are letting you guys pick between two of them. (Though I'm sure mine's going to win ;)) She will explain further below.

Pauline .xx (The writer)

Soooo, basically it was down to Lacine and Pacy...and we couldn't decide which one would suit us the best so now we are basically taking a vote...so comment your choice and we will see who wins.

In other news, If my choice does win...I'll still probably use Pauline's because she's a princess and she gets what she wants.

Until next chapter folks

Lacy.xx (The editor)

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

46.5K 3K 12
Louis hated Harry. He was walking around like he was superior, thinking he was so hot and sexy. Well, Louis could see right through it. They had been...
18.9K 748 60
"Harry, the whole world is in front of you." The younger boy nodded, then let his forehead lean to Louis'. "Yeah, you're right," he whispered. "It is...
8.5K 368 21
Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles. Two boys who have hopeless crushes on one another, despite never having a conversation. Their lives are far from pe...
60.2K 2K 19
Harry is too shy and cowardly. Everyone knows he's gay. Thats the reason he was sent to the boys home. Harry is in love with louis and has been since...