+Positive+ The Second Trimest...

By Suga__Fox

"Y/N I'm sorry-" "Sorry?! You're sorry?! You're the one person in the world that I trusted not to do somethin... More

Disclaimer
+ 1 +
+ 2 +
+ 3 +
+ 4 +
+ 5 +
+ 6 +
+ 7 +
+ 8 +
+ 9 +
+ 10 +
+ 11 +
+ 12 +
+ 13 +
+ 15 +
+ 16 +
+ 17 +
+ 18 +
+ 19 +
+ 20 +
+ 21 +
+ 22 +
+ 23 +
+ 24 +
+ 25 +
+ 26 +
+ 27 +
+ 28 +
+ 29 +
+ 30 +
+ 31 +
+ 32 +
+ 33 +
+ 34 +
+ 35 +
+ 36 +
+ 37 +
+ 38 +
+ 39 +
+ 40 +
+ 41 +
+ 42 +
+ 43 +
+ 44 +
+ 45 +
+ 46 +
+ 47 +
+ 48 +
+ 49 +
+ 50 +
+ 51 +
+ 52 +
+ 53 +
+ 54 +
+ 55 +
+ 56 +
+ 57 +
+ 58 +
+ 59 +
+ 60 +
+ 61 +
+ 62 +
+ 63 +
+ 64 +
+ 65 +
+ 66 +
+ 67 +
+ 68 +
+ 69 +
+ 70 +
+ 71 +
+ 72 +
+ 73 +
+ 74 +
+ 75 +
+ 76 +
+ 77 +
+ 78 +
+ 79 +
+ 80 +
+ 81 +
+ 82 +
+ 83 +
+ 84 +
+ 85 +
+ 86 +
+ 87 +
+ 88 +
+ 89 +
+ 90 +
+ 91 +
+ 92 +
+ 93 +
+ 94 +
+ 95 +
+ 96 +
+ 97 +
+ 98 +
+ 99 +
+ 100 +
+ 101 +
+ 102 +
+ 103 +
+ 104 +
+ 105 +
+ 106 +
+ 107 +
+ 108 +
+ 109 +
+ 110 +
* + 111 + *
+ 112 +
+ 113 +
+ 114 +
+ 115 +
+ 116 +
+ 117 +
+118+
+ 119 +
The Second Trimester: The Final Chapter
+ Third Book +

+ 14 +

21.4K 1.6K 757
By Suga__Fox

"Hello there! Welcome to our store, is there anything I can help you with today?"

The second you and Jimin both enter the boutique shop your eyes move up to the beautiful woman in front of you, her perfect almond shaped eyes sticking on Jimin who looks at her with a blank expression.

"We're here to get her some clothes, do you guys carry stuff in her size?"

"Ah, let's see, hmm you are quite small...I'm sure we have some things that will fit you just right!"

...I'm not small...

"We have some perfect sweat outfits that I think you will love, you can't have enough-"

"She's going to college actually. Do you have stuff that's like pretty? She doesn't want to walk around in nothing but sweats."

"Ah....er...hmm...well these outfits-"

"We'll go somewhere else, thanks."

Cutting the woman off immediately and ushering you out of the store you stare up at Jimin in shock, his agitated expression and gritted teeth causing you to lightly pout.

Uh oh..is he mad at me?...

"J-Jimin..."

"Hmm?"

"Are you mad at me?"

"What? No way I'm not mad at you Baby Mama. I'm mad at that bitch who was trying to make you feel like you couldn't fit their clothes. Sweat suits, don't feed me that bullshit. You deserve to have beautiful clothes that fit you well and until we find that, we will keep looking."

Oh...so he isn't mad at me...

Feeling your lips stretch up into a light grin as you follow Jimin holding his hand you both enter another boutique shop filled with beautiful clothing folded on wooden tables, your eyes widening when you see a pregnant woman approach the both of you with a warm grin on her full face.

"Hello there, are we out looking for some new clothes today?"

"Yeah, she needs some new clothes that will fit her well, do you guys have things in her size?"

"Well of course we do, we have quite a few options for every stage of your pregnancy. Any specifics?"

Suddenly all eyes are on you as the woman seems not to focus on Jimin at all but instead you, her kind expression lightening the hints of anxiety spiking in your chest.

"U-Um...J-Jeans?"

"We have some of the best jeans. I love them, if you'll come with me I can show you all the different kinds we have."

Looking up at Jimin who nods his head lightly and takes a seat in one of the plastic chairs beside the door you hesitantly follow the woman deeper into the store, your eyes focused on her full belly pushed out against her dress.

...is my belly going to get that big?

....I'm going to have to start eating a lot more if you need to grow that big little baby...

"Ah, Y/N-Ah."

Turning around to Jimin's voice he tenderly makes his way over to you, his voice lowered into a tone only you can hear.

"Pick out everything you want okay? Don't think about the money for one single second. If you don't like anything here then we'll go somewhere else. Understand?"

"But what if this stuff is expensive-"

"Aigoo. Just pick the stuff out."

Tickling your side before turning around to return to his chair you step over to the woman holding the jeans, her kind eyes gazing down at you with light admiration.

"He seems pretty excited, are you excited to be a mom?"

"U-Um...Y-Yes...very much actually..."

I've never talked to anyone about my baby...this is strange...

"I have two more at home and one on the way...it's tiring but at the end of the day it's worth it. You look young, is this your first?"

"Yes...it is..."

"Do you know the gender yet?"

"No...not yet..."

I wonder if you find out the gender on that machine they put on my belly...

It's nice...seeing someone else pregnant though...I'm always around people I have to hide from...

"We have quite a few pairs of jeans, they have this amazing stretch band at the top of them to where no buttons are resting on your stomach or anything."

Woah.

....Those are heaven jeans.

"I-I like those..."

"Alright! Looks like we're getting on a role! We have other things too such as skirts, shorts, and a range of tops. Would you like to look at any of those?"

"S-Sure..."

I'm so nervous I can't stop stuttering...This is the longest I've ever talked to someone as far as me being the one talking...

Hopefully one day I can be like this lady...she looks confident...and she looks really pretty too...even though she's pregnant...

I guess I can be pretty too....even when my belly gets bigger.....

.....................

Wah....so tiny....

While Jimin stands at the counter paying for the clothes you picked out with the woman you linger over to a table covered in tiny onesies all nicely folded, your fingers lightly tracing the tiny stitchings.

Little baby you're going to wear things like this too...hopefully I can make some money at the coffee shop and buy you lots of pretty clothes...

"What are you looking at Baby Mama?"

Jumping when Jimin wraps his arms around your waist and rests his chin on your shoulder you quickly pull your hand away from the onesies, your cheeks flaring up into an embarrassed blush.

"N-Nothing..."

"Those are kind of cute, pick one out that you like and we'll go."

"Wh-What?-"

Pulling away from your body and walking back up to the counter you stand in front of the table starstruck at Jimin's words, your head turning back to the tiny clothes searching around the different kinds.

Does he know these aren't clothes for me?

These are too small to look like adult clothes...did he...does he...I don't know what to do.

"The yellow one was kind of cute. I like that one."

Swallowing hard and shifting your gaze to the yellow onesie with a tiny elephant on the front you reach out and grab it, your shaky legs carrying you up to the counter to hand it to Jimin.

"Th-This o-one?"

"Yeah. I like that one. Add this on our ticket please."

"J-Jimin y-you kno-ow that's n-not-"

"I know what it is."

Why do I feel so nervous.

I feel like my heart is going to beat out of my chest.

My legs are gonna buckle.

I wonder if I'll get sick.

I feel like I'm gonna get sick.

"Thank you so much, you ready to go?"

"Y-Y-Yes..."

"You alright?"

As you both exit the store you can tell Jimin notices your shaky sweaty hands gripping his tightly, your only response a small sharp nod.

"Okay, let's sit here for a minute."

"Wh-What?"

"Let's sit here for a second, my legs are kind of tired."

"Okay..."

As quickly as possible you take your seat next to Jimin on the bench and drop your eyes to your lap, small frustrated tears beginning to well in your eyes.

I don't understand...why did that make me so nervous...it's just...it's just baby clothes!

"It's okay to have anxiety Y/N-ah, you and I can sit here until you feel better. Just kind of focus on breathing and take a minute to calm down."

Anxiety?

Is that what this is?...

Can baby clothes give you anxiety?

Can buying baby clothes give you anxiety?!

Lifting your head up to look around at the many people laughing and having a good time walking together you nervously move your gaze to Jimin who quietly sits beside you with the bags around his feet, a tender grin grown on his handsome face.

Jimin looks happy...why can't I be happy too?

Why do I have to feel like this after just buying a piece of baby clothing?....

It's not like I'm ashamed of my baby or anything...I love my baby...I want them to have more beautiful things than I have...so why does it make me nervous?

Curling your toes in your shoes and slowly regaining a normal pace of breathing you grab the tiny bag containing the baby onesie and stand up, your eyes nervously shifting to Jimin who calmly looks up at you from his sitting position.

"C-C-Can I carry this one?"

"Sure you can. Are you ready to get something to eat?"

"Mhm...I think so..."

"Alright. We'll head to the food court now, I don't have any shopping to do I don't think. I did a little already while you were with that woman."

"You did?"

"Yeah I bought me some clothes too. I love shopping if you can't tell."

Letting out a soft giggle as Jimin grabs the other shopping bags as you both start walking he bends his elbow out towards you, his eyebrows playfully raising when he turns his head in your direction.

"Want to hold onto my arm?"

"S-Sure..."

"Alright, Onward to the food court!"

"M-Mm! O-Onward..."

(A/N): cUtE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

765K 31K 35
"...you're pregnant." "I may have failed human biology but I know that's impossible." ~ BTS are in the peak of their success. Awards shows, sold out...
1.1K 61 9
Jungkook and YN have been through many ups and downs in the years they've been together. They've broken up and gotten back together several times, ne...
67.3K 3.3K 75
βœ… COMPLETED βœ… A story of two souls that were blessed or doomed to be together. A story of love, betrayal, pain, sadness, anger, hate, lies and illusi...
310K 5.4K 29
Me and my boyfriend jungkook been together for 6 years. we childhood friend then and now we are in 11th grade. and I'm pregnant with his baby I'm onl...