Make Myself A Legacy (Another...

By LeonAidSalvacion

They were 9 and it felt right the way it was. "I'm not perfect and I know you all know this. But you make me... More

Disclaimer
Leon (Stray Kids) Profile and Facts (Updated!)
More Facts About Leon
Relationship with Members (Hyung Line)
Relationship with Members (Maknae Line)
Before the Survival Show
Requests
Other IDOL Closest Friends
First Impressions
Quotes
Members Finding Of His School Life
Leon Solo Producing
First Meeting with 3Racha
3:3:3:1 Unit Mission
One Kid Room
Receiving an award without the members
Fights
Out with Older IDOL Friends
Heartbroken Over a Secret Relationship
Spotify
Leon Studying
Solo Vlive
New Series: Century Soulmate
Birthday?
Changbin's birthday
Instagram
OSTs of Century Soulmate
Iconic Fan Sign Moments
Dying His Hair
Hate
Hate Part 2
"Protective" Leon Moments
Hospital Visit
Snippet of "Repentance?"
Repentance
Scandal
Is It Possible?
Just For A Night
#LeonAppreciation
"I love you" to each member
Thank You
I Wish You The Best
Stays, please stay (sad)
I Wish You The Best MV
The Story Behind I Wish You The Best
Let Us Take Care Of You (Sick)
It's Just Hard
[MM] Stay in my Reach (Felix x Leon)
[MM] Each Other's Prince and Angel (Lee Know x Leon)
[MM] It's Okay for You to Call Me That (I.N x Leon)
[MM] Cuddles (Han x Leon)
International Hyung
[MM] Dark Moments We Share (Seungmin x Leon)
Youth: Lost
Youth: Lost (Cast and Credits)
[MM] Reflection (Hyunjin x Leon)
[MM] Don't Punish Yourself (Bang Chan x Leon)
[MM] Don't Have To Control Yourself (Changbin x Leon)
Love, Care, and All Not Out of Duty (With NCT)
Tear One Another So Easily (Big Fight Part 1)
Youth: Lost (OSTs)
Torn and Looking for the Pieces (Big Fight Part 2)
[Song Dimensions] Hug - Seventeen Vocal Unit
Cute Concept?
Valentine's Special: Our Universe (OT8 x Leon)
Unspeakable
Forceful Lips (Sasaeng Moment)
[Song Dimensions] Sorry - The Rose
We Love Despite Being Broken (Big Fight Part 3)
Perfect Candidate (Leon X BTS)
Might As Well Carve Out My Heart (Sasaeng Ex)
My Heart Has Been Tested Over Time (Dating History)
Incorrect Quotes 1
Under This Spotlight
[MM] Airplanes, Dreams, and Boyfriends (Lee Know x Leon)
Look Back At The Crossroads (With Non-Idol Friends)
[Kingdom: Legendary War] No Time For Warm-Ups
Admit A Few Jealous Moments
Salvacion Residence
[Kingdom: Legendary War] Give In To The Darker Side of Us
[What If] SKZOO
[Kingdom: Legendary War] He's The Child They Sacrificed Everything For
[Kingdom: Legendary War] Fun and Games Under the Code Name of Competition
Lee Know, Leon "FanFiction Boy (나의 꿈의 남자)" [Stray Kids: SKZ-Player]
[Kingdom: Legendary War] Revive The Love Where Our Skill Takes Core
[What If] If I Said No
[Kingdom: Legendary War] All Us, No Parts In The Dark
Quick Dialogues
You're Having Too Much Fun
[Kingdom: Legendary War] To Be The Heirs of Their Thrones
ENHYPEN Added Member Announcement
[MM] I'll Stay Over When You Want Me To (Han x Leon)
Christmas Dream
First Time Back (At SM Entertainment)
Updated Salvacion Residence
Son-in-Law
COVID Recovery (And Hell For Leon's Apartment)
Embodying ODDINARY
The Closet Of A Maniac
Concerts Made Home Far Away
Another Soul Watches Over Him
Instagram Update | Miss You, Guardian Angel
Maxident Trailer
Guiltily Favored
Pay Attention To Me
SKZ - Replay: Dinner (Leon ft. BTS Jimin)
Overcast
overcast is one of his greatest acts of generosity
Next In Fashion: Idol's Armor 1
Perishable Product
He's A Sin Clothed In Denim

I Sacrifice Because The Love I Have Suffices (Two Selfless Leon Moments)

1.6K 46 8
By LeonAidSalvacion

Keep Yourself Warm

The fields may not be glazed with a fever of white, but the accompaniment of wind would make anybody think otherwise. Their breaths were drawn up to the air for most to see. So don't you know how cold it would be?

Yet there are necessary sacrifices for a good film. It is not always presenting the most visual or best side as one would proclaim. But rather the most necessary. And for filming Double Knot, with their words twisting in English. Trying to muster up much heat even from a language their tongues were not the most friends with, at least to some, then maybe it would generate an equal amount of warmth. The warmth of doing their all for their fans, and trying their best to communicate in a language not born from the land they had been bred at.

The three boys who grew up speaking it, or as others would say the foreign line, tried their best to help. Each syllable is a step closer to better performance. And maybe they would be lip-syncing this, but the boys wanted even their lip sync to be the most exact it could.

Yet the movements of pushing through English, even the dance that could hold their whole bodies to energy, was not enough to brave through the cold. Luckily, they had jackets for weather like this. It was enough to keep their mobility, and their skin to accept the challenge of the cold. But not for all, sometimes these battles require twice the armor, and you only prepare one.

Leon was just watching Changbin communicate with the camera, much passion in his explanation for the set. Which had the fellow 99 liner laughing behind the scenes but he knew that Changbin was always like this. Sometimes one would argue that it may be too passionate. Yet you're not Stray Kids, so don't argue.

He would focus more on that or even at Seungmin, pretending to juggle three hot packs, yet when his sight crossed a boy who was trying to brave a smile at the pulses of cold, he approached. His hands moving with him, taking off his own armor against the cold.

"Hannie, you wear this. That jacket isn't enough." The younger boy was trying his best to stay inconspicuous since the night might cover his tracks, yet of course, Leon would notice. The younger boy tried running away, preferable to the opposite direction, yet his hand was encased against his hyung's. Keeping him metaphorically frozen, his words were unsure of how to describe the feeling so paralyzed is what his body responded to. That he didn't move as Leon gently wore him the jacket. The younger was feeling warmer, but his gestures didn't deny when Leon gently held his face. Checking if he had caught a temperature or something.

"Hyung, you'll get cold. You have no jacket now." But the elder who genty passed his finger through Jisung's cheeks gave him a small smile. Drawing him nearer, and placing a gentle kiss, even though the light was very felt. Like a guardian angel's kiss, warm through the cold you feel outwards and inside.

"You keep yourself warm. Or at least do wear mine, do it for your hyung." How could he say no? So he nodded gently, warmth enveloping his cheeks as Leon pinched them gently before letting go. Maybe he wanted to talk and be sweet to his hyung a bit more but maybe fate told him his bravery isn't matched up to that or now. Because Leon was whisked away by Hyunjin and Chan, who held onto him insisting that they would keep him warm.

You Can't Help It

Chan knew of the overwhelming space he took in the minds of his members when he couldn't sleep. Even though he was the eldest, he knew they were consumed with ideas on how to convince him to stop the habit of keeping his eyes open at the early hours. And after hearing I.N. expressing his concerns, with a face ready to burst into tears for his pout was heavy and ready to be run over by overflowing water, he needed to sleep.

He had to help himself. But he just couldn't. As if physically impossible to do so even if his eyes wanted to say lights off themselves. His body didn't wish to turn so much because the boys in the same room would hear. They would be even more concerned then.

Before his mind could go further into the burden sleep has brought him into, a knock that was gentle, only his ears meant to pick up, was heard. It was the bed next to his, and with his eyes trying to use the shine of moonlight, he knew it was Leon. The younger boy looked cute in his opinion, his hair was in directions they wouldn't be seen to go to when on camera. But these pictures were preserved for them only.

But besides that, he knew that Leon once had the same problems as him. And had taken Seungmin begging him to sleep for his schedule to slightly progress. Although not perfect still because at nights Chan's studio wished to seek for another noisy venue, he would hear Leon's room whether studio or practice room, was alive. No lights, but hard work heard.

"Hyung, do you want to sleep by me?" His question had caught the older boy off guard. His breath was deciding between a cough and a gasp, that his thinking time was too slow so it decided for him. And he choked on air. The younger boy gently rubbed his hand to Chan's back. Also surprised at the reaction of the leader. "I'm only asking, hyung. Since I know sometimes the maknaes need a presence so near to theirs, so I wonder if you wished to try?"

The older, not wanting to take apart two of embarrassment, had just gotten up and went by Leon's side. The younger immediately moved to make more space, and lying down at his own corner, but not too far apart. Or else the purpose would be rather daft, right?

The older had found himself easily being comfortable with having Leon in the same bed. His arms even closed the distance, as he gently took Leon's arms and hugged them close to his chest. Also causing the younger boy to draw himself nearer. Now their breaths might be saying the same words and no one would clearly distinguish who.

They did not fall asleep right after, because Chan's tiredness was trying to solve the anxiety and worry that his breath patterned after. "I'm sorry, Leon. I'm keeping you up." But the younger boy sighed in disagreement, pulling Chan's hand closer to where his heart would be felt the most. The lights stole from Chan the moment he could see Leon's smile, and maybe he would curse it. But having his hand feeling each beat Leon's heart took, hoped that maybe it was for him. Why though?

"It's okay, hyung. You can't help it. I wasn't able to at first, but I need you to breathe with the tempo of my heart. As it focuses on you also. If you relax, you'll find the peace to sleep."

His advice was a shot in the dark, but it was aimed at the night sky. Wishing among the stars, for one of them to even grant Chan the rest. It might not hit the moon, that would've knocked them all out like lights. But the stars were powerful also, eventually granting both boys rest.

-----selfless-----

Author: You believe you're selfish because you went for your dreams. But how come you can confidently say you know how to be selfless with the boys?

Leon: I'm confident in that because I know that I'd be who they need me to be. I'll take the sacrifices because I can take those. I sacrifice because the love (I have for them) suffices. And loving, and choosing love is not being who they need. But who they need you to be. And I know my place that resides within them, making me just know.

A/N: Hello! It's a short chapter because school seems like forcing a semester to a month and a week. So it's hectic but we're fine.

I wanted to thank everyone for your votes, comments, messages, adds to your reading lists, follows, and all support you send my way. I am very grateful. 

I do admit, I'm curious about how I am viewed with the basis of how I write hence me asking questions. Last week I asked how old I am, and I'm around 17 to 20 years old. No more and no less. I also mean my age for 2021.

More chapters are coming your way but the flow is a bit slower. Yet promise after April 16th, we would be fine and then I'll have one factor out of my schedule for a few months at least. That's all for now. Bye-bye! - Aid

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.8K 1.6K 39
[Idol au] You're an idol....actually a famous rookie and got invited to a famous show,Running Man.Your group and Stray Kids are the guest of the show...
42 0 15
Worthless. That's what I am to everyone. I'm someone who only brings bad luck. I don't deserve to be alive. I should just disappear. After all, even...
5.4K 147 14
You and seungmin are childhood best friends, you both grew up in korea together. But when you turned 13 you had to move to the US. Now seungmin is a...
31.7K 416 26
The older the story the cringer it gets you were a K-pop star who's group disbanded and you got moved to stray kids.... how will it go? This is made...