The Freedom I Wanted {Dream S...

بواسطة The_Smiling_Paradox

Tommyinnit, a boy who lived in Dream Smp. He had been exiled by his best friend Tubbo. He lived in exile with... المزيد

I. Phoenix Drop
II. A New Family
III. A House
IV. The Party
V. Guard Training
VI. The Shadows
VIII. Strangers
IX. At Our Gates
X. An Accident With Malachi
XI. Phoenix Alliance
XII. The War
XIII. Dream Smp
XIV. The Afterlife And A Visitor From Home
XV. Brother
XVI. Back Home
XVII. The World Outside Phoenix Drop
XVIII. Family
XIX. A Night Talk
XX. Cats? In Scaleswind
XXI. The Wind at Sea
XXII. The Other Side Of The Story
XXIII. Ranboo's Worry
XXIV. New Enemies And Friends
XXV. Clementine And Missing Brothers
XXVI. The Lost Family And A Request
XXVII. Ranboo's Research Begins
XXVIII. A Wedding
{Act 2}
I. Meeting The Family
II. Looking For An Old Friend
III. The Travel Begins
IV. The Darkness Will Make Us Run Out Of Time
V. The Unspoken Truth
VI. The Female Astronaut
VII. Building Begins
VIII. The Choice
IX. The Pain Hits Like A Train
X. His Sacrifice
XI. He Has Done WHAT?!
XII. One Is Never Enough
XIII. Clementine & Shroud
XIV. Tubbo's Discovery
XV. Oh Fuck-
XVI. The Watchers Ruin Lives
XVII. Nighttime Visitors
XVIII. Promises
XIX. The Odison Family & Henry
XX. Mysteries
XXI. Stories
XXII. The Dreams Will Turn To Nightmares
XXIII. One More Night
XXIV. To Hermitcraft
XXV. Worry
XXVI. The Ghost Stroking His Hair
XXVII. November 16th
XXVIII. In O'Khasis
XXIX. End Of The Travel In O'Khasis
XXX. Looking For A Wolf
XXXI. The Wolf
XXXII. More Tragedy
XXXIII. The Nether
XXXIV. Plans And Past
Author's Note
Rewrite Out Now

VII. Twilight Forest

2.4K 78 36
بواسطة The_Smiling_Paradox

Tommy looked at a picture in the book he was reading. In the picture was a Heaven looking place, nothing like Tommy had seen before. Even the mobs looked different, pigs and cows with wings.

"Do you know what that place is?"

Tommy turned around to see the blonde librarian standing behind him.

"No, what is it?" Tommy shook his head before tilting it.

"It's the Aether. A magical place from the stories. It's said to be Heaven like and the total opposite of the Nether. Many scholars have written about it, but no one has really been there. It's spoken that the portal is made out of glowstone and water. People have tried that, but apparently it works only if an angel tries that," Emmalyn explained.

"An angel? Like Lady Irene?" Tommy tilted hi head.

Emmalyn shook her head, "No, Lady Irene is a Goddess!"

"Right," Tommy nodded. He hadn't thought about that.

"People aren't exactly sure if Lady Irene ever tried to go there," Emmalyn continued. "It shouldn't be possible for her to do that," She mentioned.

"What exactly is an angel?" Tommy asked curiously.

"An angel is a winged human like creature. They are either good angel, whose wings are white. Or dark angels, whose wings are black. No one has seen them in centuries, but people still believe that they exist, at least some," Emmalyn explained. "Some believe they're people of different gods and goddesses like Lady Irene, but some believe they're just their own kind of humans!"

"You seem to know a lot about them," Tommy pointed out.

"Not much," Emmalyn blushed after realizing she had just gone crazy speaking about something she knew about. "But I've done a little research. I wanted to find out if there was a possibility that Lady Irene was an angel, but that doesn't seem possible," She explained.

"I see," Tommy nodded. "What about this? Aether, was it?"

"Aether is a dimension like that you see in the picture. It's really beautiful and peaceful, absolutely nothing like the Nether! There are creatures like those flying pigs and cows, which are adorable!" Emmalyn exclaimed.

"That sounds really cool!" Tommy admitted. The Aether was definitely a place he would love to visit if that would be possible.

"Yeah! It's really cool!" Emmalyn nodded.

The front door of Emmalyn's little library was opened and Aphmau walked in.

"Hey Tommy and Emmalyn!" She greeted smiling.

"Lady Aphmau!" Emmalyn smiled.

"Hey mum!" Tommy greeted her.

"Are you ready to come home Tommy? It's getting late and you have training with Laurance tomorrow!" Aphmau reminded.

Tommy looked at Emmalyn. He didn't know is she had still something she wanted to tell. He didn't want to be rude and just leave.

"We can continue later, you can go now!" Emmalyn smiled.

"Alright, thank you for everything! See you later!" Tommy smiled and waved as he followed Aphmau out of the house.

     A young woman looked at her secret lover, a dark angel. She bit her lover lip as she noticed the way her lover was looking at her.

"You didn't tell me you had a husband and two sons, why?" Her lover's voice was cold.

"I-I.." The woman sobbed quietly.

"You're so pathetic," Her lover groaned. "You'll have to pay a price for what you've done!"

The woman gasped. She didn't like where the conversation was going.

"I've noticed that you seem to be experiencing a child," Her lover smirked. "I might have to do something about that!"

"N-NO!" The woman panicked sobbing.

"Don't worry, it's just a little gift from me! You're little son will have a secret, just like we had! But his will be worse!" Her lover chuckled. "He'll be born with dark angels powers! And no one will notice until he actually does something with them!"

"N-no! Please don't!" The woman whimpered.

"Too late! There's nothing to do about it anymore!" Her old lover chuckled.

"Why...? Why did you do that...?" The woman asked as tears fell from her eyes.

"I think you know what will happen to you as you give birth to your son, don't you?" Her old lover smirked. "You know that you're not strong enough to survive giving birth to a dark angel, you'll die!"

"..."

"This shall be our goodbye! Goodbye my little flower!"

     Tommy woke up in a strange place again. Everything around him was cold and dark. He stood up and looked around.

Everywhere around him were strange creatures. The nature looked foresty and dark. He didn't know what the place was.

"Ever heard of the Twilight Forest?"

Tommy jumped and turned around. He looked everywhere, but he couldn't see anyone.

"Is someone there?" He called out.

"It depends. I may or may not be there!"

"Who are you?" Tommy asked.

"I don't exactly have a name, but you can call me Unknown."

"Alright Unknown, what is this place?" Tommy asked glaring around. He wanted to see if Unknown was somewhere.

"The Twilight Forest."

"That one dimension?" Tommy raised hi eyebrows. He had heard about a dimension called the Twilight Forest.

"Exactly. Your new mom knows about this place. You should ask her about her teen years and 'The Few'."

"The Few? What is that?"

"Ever heard of the Avengers?"

"Yeah, everyone knows them!"

"The Few is, was, a group of their children. Most known was Jessica Aphmau Odison, later Odison-Stark."

"My mum?"

"Yes, the daughter of Thor and someone else you'll find out later. She married Sly Eddie Stark, the son of Iron man. The Few however broke apart a couple of years ago after Loki killed every expect Lady Thor and Hawkeye's son Castor."

"What..?"

"Lady Thor, nowadays goes by Aphmau, lost everything. Her husband, two sons, friends she called her family, the world she lived in, the worlds she built to keep people safe, everything."

"How do you know all of that.?"

"I've seen everything. I live in the shadows and creep around the world looking for information. Once I found a woman I wanted to love, but she betrayed me with her lying! So, I cursed her youngest child, which ended up being the end of her!"

"..."

"You should know this better than anyone else! You were the one who killed her!"

Tommy froze. He looked up from the ground and saw a shadow in front of him. Her skin was just black fog surrounded by a dark red cloak she was wearing. She had long black hair and red eyes glowing in the middle of the fog. On her head were two red horns and from her back came midnight red wings. Her teeth were sharp like knifes and she was floating a couple of centimeters from the ground.

"Are you Unknown..?" Tommy asked biting his lower lip. He was almost speechless.

"Yes, don't worry tho, son. You're exactly like me," She said offering her foggy hand like thing towards Tommy.

"W-what do you mean..?" Tommy backed away, but his back hit a tree.

"I cursed you. I made you one of us, one of the night's children! We live deep in the shadows, either deep under the Nether, or here in the Twilight Forest's shadows," Unknown spoke.

Tommy felt something crawling on his skin and slowly tying him up to the tree behind him. Soon he would be locked there.

"What do you want from me..?"

"Join us, son!"

"W-what if I d-don't want to..?"

"There will eventually be a day when you come crawling to me telling you want to join. I'll welcome you with open arms whenever you want to join us, son!"

"I... I don't..."

"When that day comes... Scream out my name... Show me you're worth the power..."

Tommy stared the shadow. He didn't know what to say, she was totally confusing him. The whole scene seemed so strange.

"Remember, son. The Twilight Forest will always be open for you. Two by two hole on the ground, surround it by flowers and fill with water. Throw a diamond there and the lightning will struck it open. Then you can come home, son," Unknown spoke.

"..."

"You should come home, son.. Before something happens.."

     Tommy's eyes flew open. He looked around him realizing he was in his own room.

'Just a dream..' He thought.

His eyes drifted to his arms, that were now covered in bruises. Bruises from whatever had been holding him against the tree in his dream.. It wasn't just a dream...

He quickly stood up and got dressed before walking to the storage area. He started going through the chest looking for a book he knew he had seen before. Soon he found it, a book called 'Dimensions'.

Scrolling through the pages he soon found the right page. A page about a dimension called Twilight Forest, the dimension his dream had been in.

"Tommy? What are you reading?"

He snapped back to reality and turned around to see confused Aphmau behind him.

"I wanted more information about a place. I heard the name before and it was bothering me so I decided to look for more information about it," Tommy slightly lied.

"What's the place called?" Aphmau tilted her head.

"It's a dimension called Twilight Forest," Tommy answered looking at his mum's reaction.

She seems first totally shocked, but it quickly changed back to curiosity.

"What about that dimension?" She asked.

"I wanted to know more about it," Tommy admitted.

"Well.. I think I might be able to help you.. I know a lot about that dimension, I've been there before a couple of times," Aphmau forced a happy smile on her face.

"Really? Could you do that?" Tommy asked tilting his head. He didn't want to upset his mum, but he had to find more information about the dimension and he didn't have any other opinions.

"Yeah, I can tell you what I know!" Aphmau smiled.

"Now?" Tommy tilted his head.

Aphmau chuckled, "If you want to!"

"Alright, I want to!" Tommy nodded.

"Well, let's see where I could start," Aphmau sighed. There was a lot of information, even some total secrets almost no one knew. This was going to take a while.

Words: 1698

(Super Minecraft involved :D)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

41.7K 2K 34
After the Waves devastated the Earth, modern society collapsed. Governments didn't know what to do, and much of the world's treaties and society's pr...
2.6K 135 22
(A/N: This is a story with reader input in the form of the character (Y/N), who will be given the pronouns they/them so nobody feels left out, the dr...
342 31 15
Locked away behind the thick obsidian walls, the infamous Dream has finally taken down his one true enemy; Tommyinnit. The child who had created all...
4.3K 132 11
Word Count: 11,000 Ranboo had been dealing with the voices in his head for a few months now, and it was getting harder and harder to hide the fact t...