✓cat boy • minsung

Autorstwa minthannie

"aren't you a cutie?" -in which jisung accidentally gave a cat an expired milk and it turned into a guy which... Więcej

•minsung•
•one•
•two•
•three•
•four•
•five•
•six•
•seven•
•eight•
•nine•
•ten•
•eleven•
•twelve•
•thirteen•
•fourteen•
•fifteen•
•seventeen•
•eighteen•
•nineteen•
•twenty•
•twenty one•
•twenty two•
•twenty three•
Poll [closed]
•twenty four•
•twenty five•
•twenty six•
•twenty seven•
•twenty eight•
•twenty nine•
•thirty•
•thirty one•
•thirty two•
•thirty three•
•thirty four•
•thirty five•
•thirty six•
•thirty seven•
•thirty eight•
•thirty nine•
•forty•
•forty one•
•forty two•
•forty three•
•forty four•
•forty five•
•forty six•
•forty seven•
•forty eight•

•sixteen•

7.1K 376 271
Autorstwa minthannie

🔴READ PLEASE

i.. actually kind of lost motivation?

or actually LAZY. i think it's the lazy one because i still want to write but my new semester is starting in a week and i have a feeling to stop writing, for study reasons of course.

i haven't written a new chapter since last week but don't worry i'm gonna finish this story no matter what.

BUT if i am really busy (since it's my last semester) i'll start to upload my other minsung story—monthly boyfriend— [i've posted the intro and characters long ago btw].

it already had near to 20 chapters so maybe i will do that. i hope you check it out

thank you!

——

"OH MY GOD HE'S SO CUTE!"

"MOM!" Jisung tried to hold the woman but she already had her hands on Minho's cheeks, squishing them.

"Honey look at him! Where did you find him?" she excitedly asked and sat on the bed, ready to hear everything.

You see, everything was going well as they planned but Minho just happened to crash on Jisung's photo frame causing both his parents to ask him and grew curious. Before anything bad could happen Jisung decided to just tell him while hoping they would not disown him for hallucinating that a cat can change into a guy.

Eventually his mother squealed and left the living room to Jisung's bedroom. His father just chuckled at her behavior. Minho froze, not knowing what to do after breaking the photo frame. He glanced towards the broken pieces and gave puppy eyes to Jisung.

"What happened?" Jisung wore the bedroom slippers and walked to him. "How did it fell?"

"I- my tail.." his hand trembled but that just made the woman squealed.

"You're so cute! Honey can we adopt him???" she asked her husband with full of hope. Jisung sighed.

What's wrong with everyone wanting to adopt Minho without asking me first.

"No, honey. Jisung already have him," he pat Jisung's head whose suddenly face turned red. "Let's stay outside and let Jisung clean the mess." the man had to drag her out from the room because she was waving to Minho non-stop.

Jisung sighed again, massaging his temple. "Sungie I- I'm so sorry-"

"No it's fine. I'm sighing because of my mom," The blonde gave him a reassuring smile. "Are you hurt anywhere?"

"No.."

"Right, don't go anywhere. Stay put." He then came back with a small set of broom and a plastic. After cleaning the mess he picked the fallen photo and stared at it for awhile.

Sorry, the frame you gave is now broken, he smiled sadly, keeping the photo under the piling books. "Are you hungry?"

Minho slowly nodded his head. He felt sad when seeing the sad smile Jisung just showed. "But I can eat after they go."

The blonde chuckled, "I'm not letting you starve. My mom is so excited to meet you so come on."

Throughout the small gathering, Minho was in relief when the adults didn't treat him in a different way.

It was already nighttime so his parents had to leave. Again, his mother squished his cheeks and played with his ears before leaving. "Jisung you better take care of him. Don't let anyone steal him, if possible just live with him until forever."

"Just ask him to marry with him." His father muttered and her eyes lit up.

"Oh my god yes! Why didn't I think about that. Jisung honey, you're bisexual right? Why don't we just plan your marriage and-"

"Mom I'm still studying," Jisung cut her sentence with a tired voice. "That's too early."

"Don't worry! When you finished your study we—"

"Alright! Let's get home!" his father chuckled when seeing Jisung's red face. "We'll come again another time, son. Make sure don't lose Minho or your mom will be super sad."

"Aren't you sad too mom seems like liking Minho more than you," Jisung pouted, receiving loud laughs from both parents. Minho just stood there, not knowing what he should do at that moment. "Goodnight mom, dad. Drive safely."

He shut the door and noticed Minho was still standing there with a confused expression. Jisung smiled lightly, pulling his hand to their room. "Are you tired?"

"A bit," Minho said, watching Jisung going in and out from the bathroom to wash his face. "Sungie, what's marriage?"

To be frank, Jisung had prepared for this kind of question. "If you watch dramas where they are at some sort of ceremony and have two people on the isle wear such gowns, that's an example," he replied while hanging his towel on the rack. "Basically it's when two lovers want to tie their relationship into a real one to have a life, kids together. Might as well growing old together."

"Might?"

"Because not all marriage last long, even non-married relationship," Jisung sighed, giving him a small smile. "Have you washed up?"

Minho shook his head and went into the bathroom. As soon as the door shut close, Jisung laid on the bed with a heavy sigh. He turned on his phone and selected an album in his gallery to look at the photos.

Oh, how the memories affected him this much.

The cat boy returned shortly with his soaked fluffy ears. "Sungie, the water sprayed on me."

"Oh boy," the blonde giggled and reached a small towel. Minho sat in front of him to let Jisung dry his hair and ears. "Is your tail soaked too?"

"Nope."

This was normal. Minho often returns from the bathroom with soaked hair and ears. Jisung had no idea what he did every time he wash up. Some times his tail would get wet too.

There was a moment of silence while Jisung was helping him. Minho stared at the bedsheets with his thoughts running wild. When Jisung is finished he turned off the lights and covered them with the blanket.

Minho faced Jisung in the dark. "I'm sorry.. for breaking the frame."

Jisung opened his eyes tiredly, "Ah, it's fine. No need to worry about it."

"Is she someone special?"

"Huh?"

"The girl."

The blonde guy remained silent for awhile before patting Minho's head. "She is, now sleep."

"What–" he re-opened his eyes to see Minho was still wide awake, no signs of being tired. "What.. can I do to replace it?"

"Oh my god no wonder Felix always say you're cute," Jisung pinched both his cheeks. "Nothing, Min. I'm not asking for anything. It was an accident, I'm sure you didn't mean it."

"But–"

"Sleep."

He huffed, "Goodnight Sungie."

Jisung just smiled weakly before drifting into sleep. Minho silently sighed. He was sure his cheeks flushed red from what Jisung did earlier but still, he felt guilty for breaking the frame. But there was nothing he could do.

__

"I'm leaving." Jisung announced and closed the door. Minho stayed on the couch for awhile, his eyes glued to the television. At mornings there were not too much interesting dramas or movies so he got bored quickly. He turned off the television and let out a small sigh.

"I want to go out.." he turned his head to the side, looking out to the balcony. When he remembered the drawings he used to hid there, he took new A4 papers Jisung kept on the table and went out. The morning breeze was calm, the wind softly hit his cheek which made him giggle. Minho leaned his back on the wall and placed the paper on his lap, starting to draw whatever that crossed his mind.

He was not aware of the mistake he just made.

━━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━━

what genre of books you're
interested in?

me: lately i've been wanting to buy
royalty novels but since we're in
pandemic i rarely go out and wp
recommendations don't catch my
eyes :(

hbu?

━━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━━

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

17.8K 1.2K 44
One drunken night and a broken heart led to something unexpected. Includes: • fluff • smut • angst fandom: stray kids ship: Han Jisung x Lee Minho (M...
293K 12.4K 63
25-year-old Han Jisung has been looking for his big break in the tech industry since the day he graduated with his Master's degree. Meanwhile, 27-yea...
46.6K 2.1K 35
♡◇○ completed a volcano that burns you when you try to reach out and everyone else runs away from self preservation, but someone always can bare the...
37K 2K 40
"Stuck here in a desert, I feel like I'm in an hourglass." [Modern AU] Minho goes to the same cafe day after day and it had an hourglass to tell peop...