Never Leaving Your Side -|| L...

By Rozsune

I love you and will never leave your side. Anyone can try to separate us, but I will fight. A hissing laugh t... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50

17

1.9K 55 49
By Rozsune

I flew on Grim and tried to look for the Bounty. I found it and Grim roared loudly. I let her disappear and ran into the bridge. " I'm here! Where are the others?" I ask looking around. " You were the only one who got the message, no one else could hear us." Skylor informed me. I sigh as Nya tried to talk to everyone. "If our fighters don't know where to go, who's gonna stop my father?" Skylor asked.

Speak of the devil. " Hello. As you can see, I've taken control of the airwaves, just as I'll take over Ninjago!" Chen appeared on the screen. " You'll pay for this, Chen!" Garmadon hissed. " Brother, enough. What do you want?" Wu asked. " A truce." Yeah right, Chen. " Ha! Like the one the real Anacondrai wanted during the last war? The truce that you destroyed by deceiving both sides?" Garmadon hissed once again.

"I will honor my word and nooo one will get hurt, if you and everyone you know leave Ninjago and never comes back." Chen told us but Garmadon refused to leave home. " Wait. Let us think about it." Wu said. " how can you even entertain him?" Garmadon asked his brother. " All our Ninja but one are gone. We need more time." Wu told him.

"You should listen to your brother, Garmadon. He's always had a way with words. Hehe. It convinced Misako, didn't it." Garmadon gasped and looked down in shame. "What's wrong? You look a little purple. Oh, that's right. Once a snake, always a snake." " Haven't you hurt enough people, Father?" Skylor glared at the screen.

" What is he talking about?" Misako turned to her husband. "Oh, he hasn't told you? The letter he wrote that made you fall in love with him...it was written by Wu." Chen told her. Misako gasped. " I...I was trying to tell you." Garmadon started. " How could you brother?" Wu looked at his elder brother. Garmadon looked back down. "Oh, and about that truce? Deal's off. I actually only wanted to drop that delicious little bombshell. Toodaloo!" Chen went offline. Bitch.

" Of all things..." Wu was getting angry and walked up to his brother. " Brother, don't let anger cloud your judgment-" " Don't tell me what to do! You're no sensei! And you've never been one!" Wu shouted at his brother. Garmadon flinched. He was ashamed of himself. He just wished this was all a nightmare.

" Don't you see what he's doing? He's divided the NInja, now he's you!" Skylor went in between them. I put a hand on Garmadon's shoulder. His sad expression just broke my heart. " Ga-" He put his hand up and slithered away from everyone. 

We were back at the Samurai X cave as per request by Neuro. Wu walked over to Misako and Garmadon and offered tea but skipped over Garmadon and gave it to Misako. He treated Garmadon as if he didn't exist.  I'm going to scold Wu for this. "He knows about the letter?" Lloyd asked his father. " The message was delivered..." Garmadon shook his head sadly. 

" So why were we asked here? We should be fighting snakes." Griffin asked. " Because anyone can fight. Only one side can declare victory." Wu answered. " In the time it took you to get here, Chen has taken over the entire Eastern seaboard and is moving inland. With each village destroyed, they grow stronger." Nya told us, showing us a screen with red dots on it.

"  That's a lot of red. Karlof not like red." " How are we supposed to stop them? Most of us have lost control of our Dragons, not to mention we're outnumbered ten to one." Gravis pointed out. " Actually 62.4 to one." Zane corrected. " Point? How can there be a point?" I asked but was overshadowed by Lloyd.

" Look, I'm scared like the rest of you. It may look like we've lost, but it's not over. When we thought we lost Zane, it nearly tore us apart. But we didn't quit. We let it fuel us. We grew stronger." Well said, Lloyd. " There's hope. The Corridor of Elders." Wu said.

" Corridor of Elders?" Shade repeated. "I know we don't stand much of a chance taking on his entire army at once, but after he's controlled the East, he'll move West tomorrow and have to pass through Echo Canyons. Our best tactical position is to make our stand where it bottlenecks: here, at the Corridor of Elders, the monuments honoring our ancestors. It's the narrowest channel, but our greatest chance." Wu pointed at the screen.

"If we can't stop them here, the rest of Ninjago will fall like dominos." Garmadon added. "Karlof not like to lose. Karlof fueled!" " Then we have one day to save tomorrow." Ok that's scary. I'm too young to die so let's please win. 

" Together, we are strong! If we fight together and share our strengths, we wont have weaknesses. Together, we will win and keep Ninjago as we know it!" I said to the group of people around me. We had split off to give speeches to people, to unite as one. " Together!" I summoned my dragon who stood next to me. " We are one!" The people cheered. I looked at my crowd, but mostly, at my father. Grim roared loudly before leaning down so a child could pet them. I chuckle. " 

The time had come. Today, we win. The ground started to rumble as Jay said that there were so many of them. Lloyd marked the ground with his energy. " We fight for each other. We fight as one." Lloyd told us and we cheered. Chen and his warriors got closer to us. " The Ninja." Chen hissed. " Hold the line." Lloyd instructed. " Charge!"

" Hold the line. Hold!" Lloyd shouted as the warriors fell through a hole that opened up due to the weight. " Trap door? That's my signature move! Ugh! Destroy them!" Chen complained. " Now!" Lloyd yelled and Zane covered the hole with ice and we started to fight.

It was Ninja, Elemental Masters, Serpentine, and normal citizens against fake Anacondrai. They may be strong, but we are together. We are one. They backed up but came back due to Chen yelled at them too. We grouped up behind the line once more. We put out our arms and tried to hold them back, not allowing them to cross the line.

It was hard and we were slipping back. " Puuush!" Lloyd shouted. " Push harder!" Chen yelled back. " They can have the ground. We'll take the skies." Shade disappeared to deal with that mess and help us." Push!" A warrior shouted. " Hold the line!" Lloyd yelled back. "Oh, they just keep coming" Jay complained. "Don't give up! Ninja never say quit!" Kai yelled.

Nya came through with the Bounty. Garmadon and Wu fired nets to capture the fake serpents. Chen said to sink it. The anchor dropped and destroyed Condrai Crushers. " Never thought I'd be happy to sssee that ship again," Skales mentioned. "Break through the line!" Chen yelled. " We can't. The cantons too narrow!" A warrior yelled back.  "Then make it bigger!" Chen shot at a statue and Gravis helped push it away.

The canyon was too big now and the serpents got past. They crossed the line. " FUCK! "I shouted. " FUCK INDEED!" Lloyd shouted back as we fought. Pythor entered the battle on a rat. " I have something your father needs to see." Lloyd gave him a look. " Oh, come on. You can trust me because if anyone is going to take over this world, I'd rather it be me. Take me to your father, and he can end this once and for all." 

" Let's go." Lloyd grabbed Pythor and went to the Bounty. " Pythor says he has something that can end this war." Lloyd told everyone once he got on the Bounty. " They've crossed the line of no return. No amount of power can stop this now." Wu said. "But the might of a true Anacondrai can." Pythor told them. " Do you see what's happening? This isn't about you. Making you big solves nothing." Garmadon hissed.

" But if the generals you banished to the Cursed Realm so long ago saw this mockery, they would stop this travesty at once." Pythor said back. " No one comes back from the Cursed Realm." Misako mentioned. Garmadon picked up and looked at Clouse's spellbook that Pythor had. "Unless he that cursed them takes their place. I could unleash the spirits of the Anacondrai Generals." He read the page.

"If you banish yourself. Magic has its rules, you know." " We're not cursing you. We're not losing you to bring them back." Lloyd didn't want to lose his father again. "If we do nothing, we losse Ninjago." Garmadon knew he had to do it. " We don't even know if they'll help." Misako added. "We do know that the real Anacondrai wanted peace as much as uss. It was Chen who started both wars. I never thought I'd say this, but Pythor is right." 

"I cannot allow this, brother." Wu said to his brother. "Who are we fooling? There's not enough time for me to make up for the pain I've caused in my life. But if I could save Ninjago..." "You want my blessing to walk out on us again, fine. But don't expect me to stick around to watch you go. My real family needs me." Lloyd jumped off the Bounty. " Lloyd! Wait!" Garmadon tried to stop him but the Bounty got hit with a missle.

Lloyd had several flashbacks of him and his Father. He started to take out his anger on the Anacondrai. " What's gotten into Lloyd?" Zane asked. " No clue, but it's already too late. WE can't stop them." I sigh.

"Read it, brother. You know as well as I, the ninja don't need two Sensei. Only one can remain." Garmadon gave Wu the book. " Very well." Wu started to read the spell. " Misako, will you ever forgive me for the letter?" Garmadon asked his wife. " I already have." She looked at him. " Tell Lloyd I'm sorry." " You can tell me yourself."

Lloyd climbed back on the Bounty. He couldn't leave his Father with the last memory of him getting mad. It wasn't right. " If anyone should be sending you off, it's me." Lloyd took the book and started to read it.

The portal to the Cursed Realm opened and everyone gasped. " I yearned to make the world in my image. I never realized I already had, in you." Garmadon said to his his son. He was so proud of him. He couldn't have asked for a better son. Lloyd looked at his father sadly as he continued. Garmadon was screamed as he was banished to the Cursed Realm. " Is he?" " We shall see."

Spirits left the cursed well and started to curse the fake serpents, turning them into ghosts. The spirits of the real Anacondrai appeared as they continued to curse the fakes. " Arcturus! What are you doing!? W-were on the same team!" Chen tried to get away as the spirits appeared in front of him. 

" You will never be one of us. Because you are a liar, a cheat, and an impostor!" Arcturus hissed.  "I can't be cursed! Aah! Save me, Skylor!" Chen pleaded but Skylor just watched him go. We cheered once the portal closed." Alright! Hahah! Yeah, we did it! We did it!" Kai cheered. 

Lloyd frowned, sad he lost his Father again. He was barely in his life and just wished he was there more. He loved his Father. Just a little kid who wanted to be just like him, to a sad teenager who just lost him. " The war is over. It had to be done." Misako tried to comfort the sad boy.

" Thank you, Pythor. You should be rewarded for your courage and bravery. You have made your ancestorss proud. Finally." Arcturus said to the tiny serpent. "Oh, what can I say? Everyone can change." Arcturus returns Pythor to his normal size. Pythor gasped, "That's more like it. Haha!"

"And thank you, Master Lloyd. Because of your friends, you have done what we never could, united the Sserpentine and your kind as one. Because of you, the balance is restored. And because of your father, our spirits can be free. You will have our eternal respect as the greatest warriors to ever battle for Ninjago." Arcturus and Lloyd bowed to one another before him and the other generals left to another realm.

" Haha! You showed them!" " You mean we showed them. Thanks for fighting with us." "Huh. Smarter than fighting against you." "Anytime you need our help, just holler." "Same goes for you. I imagine we all have homes and villages to get back to. Thank you, ninja." "Thank you, friend." We all talked and thanked each other. Shade walked over to me, " Hey (Y/n) I-" " No need, friend." I hug him tightly. " No need."

Kai walked up to Skylor who was a little bit away."Uh, we could use a girl like you in our gang." " A girl?" " Uh, I mean, ninja." "Heh. Flattering. But now that my father's gone, someone's got to run the family business. Don't worry, no more underground crime. Just noodles." 

Skylor went to kiss Kai but Dareth interrupted them. " Please, you have to tell me." " Yes, ill put the puffy potsticker back on the menu." " Oh, finally. All is right in the world." Kai and Skylor laugh at me. " Ah, Keep in touch. " "I'd like that." 

"This is Corridor of Elders, not Corridor of Trash. Help me clean up mess." Karlof asked everyone as us Ninja stood around a fire. Lloyd held Clouse's spellbook and looked sadly at the flames. Misako put a hand on his shoulder. "To the Anacondrai, the greatest warriors of their time." Kai said as Wu poured him some tea. "Yeah. Now it's our turn to make our ancestors proud." Jay added.

"Because we're proud of those who were here before us to show us the way. Goodbye, Father." Lloyd said goodbye to a man who was gone from the beginning. "His loss will affect us all." Wu looked at his nephew. "Not his loss, his life. He made us stronger, and he brought us together." Misako added.

" I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." Tears developed in Lloyds eyes. "Student of Sensei Garmadon." I added in for him. " He made me who I am today. He was my father. He was my adversary. But in the end, he was my friend." "Because of him, we will live to see tomorrow." Zane mentioned. "And for every tomorrow, we'll live to honor him." Kai added. " Garmadon will be missed, but never forgotten." I smile as Lloyd threw the spellbook into the fire. We looked over to see people already craving a statue of Garamdon to add the Corridor of Elders.  "And because of him, we'll be ready for whatever comes next." Jay said. " Garmadon wanted to make Ninjago into his own image." I smile at the statue. "Looks like he finally completed the goal." I wipe a forming tear away."Skeletons, snakes, Nindroids, and Anacondrai wannabes. If they can't stop us, what can?" Cole questioned. Lloyd smiled." That's for tomorrow to decide. Today, we say goodbye to a legend." 

( Again, another season ends with me crying. Did anyone else cry at Garmadon's sacrifice because I can't be the only one? Anyways, we end season 4 with a wish goodbye to Garmadon, and man many loved. Till the next chapter that I'll be writing right now)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 4.8K 60
Two friends on different sides. One strives to be like his Father while the other strives to be the best she can be. One wishes to hurt while one wis...
3K 56 7
*****REWRITING!!!! Marked as complete so people know I'm Not editing anymore!!!****** Not everyone gets a choice in who they want to be. Sometimes de...
2.7K 102 17
A ninja never quits... That's what the ninja have been saying for years. But what happens when a ninja does quit? ...literally. -------- Webs of lies...
702 27 21
Ninjago and Legend of Zelda (breath of the wild) x reader crossover. •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• "Dear...