The Lost

By fallingvp_

Losing daddy usually everyone would grief. Only she did and if losing him want bad enough everyday she would... More

Chapter Two - My New BestFriend
Chapter Three - Claiming.
Chapter Four - Daddys Girl
Chapter Five - Reaquainted
Chapter Six - Diffrenciation
Chapter Seven - Mine
Chapter Eight - Control
Chapter Nine - Apoligize
Chapter Ten - The Mistake
Chapter Eleven - Far Away From Home
Chapter Twelve - Chases P.O.V
Chapter Thirteen - Trip To Reality
Chapter Fourteen - His Little Soldier
ツ♥ ヽ(^。^)ノ ツ♡
Chapter Fifteen - Are You Okay?
Chapter Sixteen - Mine!
Chapter Seventeen - What happened?
Chapter Eighteen - Daydreaming?
Chapter Ninteen - Distractions
Chap. Twenty - Talking To The Moon
Chapt. TwentyOne - Retched Nightmares
Chap. Twenty Two. - Can't Be..
Chap. Twenty Three - This Is Who I Am
Chap. TwentyFour- Finding My Self
Chap. Twenty Five - Wake Up Call
Chap. Twenty-Six - Happy Birthday
Chapter Twenty Seven- Trip Down Memory Lane
Chap. Twenty Eight- A Little Help Wont Hurt
Chap. Twenty Nine - Vendetta
Chap. Thirty - Santanas POV
Chap. ThirtyOne - Happiness

Chapter One - Broke

2K 16 6
By fallingvp_

"I'm only going to ask you once more Mya where were you?"

Tears welt up in my eyes at the sight of the buckle she clutched in her hands as she focused solely on me ignoring the giggling and chatter from my little sister. I hate her - my sister, not because she is younger and gets away with everything. But, because when dad died my life took a three-sixty turn for the worse because of her and her lies .

I was always the daddies girl and Crystal was always the mommies girl, because of that I never was actually with my mom. Since my parents got divorced and me and Crystal seperated. Alisha - my other sister came to live with my dad a little after the divorce. When we were forced to move back with our mother, Alisha always had managed to stay completely clear of the lady I try but now I'm in this situation and I can't even get her eyes off me.

"Hello? Mya."

I didn't even have time to speak before her buckle pierced my arm. IIt hit my skin , bruised my flesh and I swore it scared my bone because the feeling was still there when she removed the buckle from my arm. Not long after that I was on the floor covering my head with my arms and  putting my head to my knees . The buckle continuously banged against my skin.

To only think this is all because I overslept and ended up at school late and the school called telling her it's unacceptable so I got expelled . The only reason I overslept was because she wanted me to stay up with her to help - well actually do all the work on her job of designing house interior and exterior in her scrap book and I got no credit - of course.

Eventually the pain stopped from piercing my skin. But, still I felt the tole that belt was doing to my upper back and arms .

I have actually tried to get help to get away from them. She only told the police I was delusional and having suicidal thoughts and that I inflicted pain on myself as a cry for attention. I only wonder why they even bothered to listen to her when she told them my wounds, cuts and bruises were self inflicted.

For that I was locked in my room for days , only glad I have a bathroom in there. 

She blames me for everything and I hate it , although I hate my life and the abuse she inflicts on me because my dad left her. I would never stoop so low and kill myself I was raised better - not by her.

Slowly I pulled myself up and limped up to my room. I crawled into my bed slowly weeping away closing my eyes to let my body relax only it didn't and true pain settled in. Not only the aching in my flesh but the aching in my heart as well.

* * *

5:30 flashing in my face as my alarm hammers against my walls. I squinted my eyes at the spongebob clock on my bedside table . Groaning to myself as my body ached . I smacked the top of the clock shutting the alarm off and dragging myself to my bathroom.

I stared into the mirror and smiled to myself. I am beautiful I told myself softly touching my clear of blemishes creamy skin. Staring into my deep gray eyes and my white smile as my hair fell over my shoulders and down my back. Still smiling to myself if there's one thing someone not even that retched bitch I call 'mother' can take away from me is my beauty.

I pulled my hair up into a messy bun and turned the shower on hot. I climbed into the shower the hot bristles bouncing off my aching skin soothing me. I slowly sat on the floor of the shower allowing the water to slide down my back and into my hair as I rested my head on my knees. Sighing to myself seeing as this will be my only moment of peace today.

I let my hair out of the pony tail and let it just cover my body. Squeezing myself one last time seeing as this is my only comfort. I stood up and turned the shower off. I dried my self dabbing my hair just a little but leaving it to air dry.

I slipped on a pair of Ambercrombie and Fitch ripped skinny jeans and a hot pink tank top and a sweater that zipped up. For shoes I slipped on a pair of black Tom's. After I was dressed I put on my pearl earrings and grabbed my bag off the door and slung it over my shoulder. I groaned slightly as it wacked my back. I walked downstairs and grabbed a banana and walked out the front door.

I pulled my phone out my bag and checked the time I was early it was only 6:45. I decided to walk to school instead of waiting for the school bus which would be here at any minute. I started eating my banana as I walked in the opposite direction of my house. I barely got anywhere before my name was called.

"Mya?"

I turned around to face Alisha. She pulled me into a bear hug. I groaned my upper back and arms were still hurting from the beating .

"You okay, I heard you last night. "

She let go and I finished off my banana wishing I got a bigger one.

"Yeah, I'm fine Alisha ."

"Good. Where are you off to?"

"School. I'm walking today."

"Why if the bus is here? "

I looked to the street and seen the yellow long bus pulling up. "Welp looks like I'm to the backseat then."

She smiled at me. "I love you. "

"I love you to. " I said climbing on to the school bus. Throwing the banana peel in the trash.

Everyone looking at me. Some smiling, some glaring , others speaking their mind and some saying stuff that didn't make sense. I made it to the back and sat in the very last seat on the right looking out the window.

I sighed seeing as it's the first day of school - for me at least. After yesterday my school transferred me to go to school with Alisha instead of Crystal they said I couldn't follow rules so private school isn't for me. Actually I like the thought of a regular school anyways the kids aren't so stuck up and to into themselves. Its weird the transition was quick I shrugged it off they really hated me I guess.

Alisha sat next to me and I smiled at her.

"Oh, the schools moving."

"Huh?"

"Its moving to some campus thing on the other side of town we'll be  living there until were done with school."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"That's like college."

"Oh that's a bonus we pass all our classes here and they pay for our entire scholarship."

"That's weird." I mumbled.

"I don't know about you but I like the idea."

"They tell you why the schools moving?"

"Nope."

I shrugged. At least I don't have to have to deal with Crystal or my mother. I thought to myself

The bus made a few stops after ours and I got a little uncomfortable. I would've taken my sweater off but I remembered the bruises on my arms. I was hot so I just unzipped it leaving it open. Alisha must've noticed I was hot she dug into her bag and passed me a purple and hot pink half shirt with long sleeves. I quickly slipped it on. Not quick enough I'm guessing.

"Hey new kid. What's up with the bruises?" I hadn't even realized someone take a seat beside us.- well two people have I cant see the other person. A dude with brown hair and green eyes was looking at me smiling. He looked about my age. He had a firm jawline and creamy skin.

"I um get into a lot of fights." I smirked both at him and to myself. It wasn't a complete lie technically they continuously hit me which could be said as fighting I just never fought back well I did once .

"Hmmm. Your to gorgeous to be fighting."

"I'm going to take that as a compliment." I smiled at him and turned to look out the window.

"I'm Travis by the way."

I glared at him "Good to know."

"What's your name?" Was this dude serious ugh.

"Bu- ."

"Mya her names Mya. " I turned and shot daggers at Alisha.

"Hey, buddie shut up." I looked at her with a straight face but I couldn't hold back as I ended up smiling.

"Hi Alisha." Travis glanced at her and back at me.

"Nice to meet you Mya." He stretched out his hand for me to shake it. I looked at it like it was vermin then decided to be nice and shake his hand.

He smiled at me.

The bus finally stopped and everyone got off and walked into the school. Everyone went to the cafeteria including my sister I did go too but it was too crowded for me , I left Alisha a long time ago. I'm aimlessly walking down the empty halls. Opening and closing lockers making sure I made some type of noise.

"Hey. You wait up." I turned to face the duche bag that was calling me and I was a little stunned to see Travis.

"My names not You. " I said glaring at him.

He smiled. "Sorry Mya."

"Yeah what do you want?"

"Um. To help you."

"With?"

"Finding the office. "

"Why would I want to be in the office?" I smirked at him.

"For your class schedules."

"Does it even look like I have any intentions of going to class?"

"Come on at least give me a chance." This dude is getting on my nerves.

"Uggh. Okay only because seriously your getting on my nerves." I said glaring at him.

"You know , your mean." He whined.

"Just lead the way. Mr.Travis."

He started walking down the hall way. "How old are you?"

I looked at him. I swear if he starts with all the questions. "I'm 16."

"Cool me too."

I looked up at him I couldn't help myself. "You have pretty eyes. "

He chuckled as we walked down the stairs. "Thanks you too."

I shrugged .

* * *

We walked the rest of the way in silence. We made it to the office by the first bell.

"Mya Ruiz?" The lady behind the desk asked. She is a bit pudgy and short with puffy orange hair.

I nodded trying not to giggle.

She smiled at me and passed me my schedule and locker combination and a key.

"What is this for?" I asked still staring at the key.

"Next month all students will be moved into dorms we will be doing an on campus high school. It will help you better prepare for college. Some students are different from other so it will also be better for teachers to better students learning. Your new here and it may be much to suddenly be moving on campus. I promise you its all worth it in the end we'lll even pay your full scholarship to a college of your choice if you don't get a scholarship by the end of twelfth grade. Ninth graders share dorms and  tenth ,eleventh and twelfth graders have their own."

"So that's how we will continue going to school? "

"Yes you all will be moving to Michigan High-School just across town . "

I nodded "Very well then."

I walked out of the office. Travis waited outside on a chair in the front. I stuffed what the principal gave me into my bag. I told him to go to class when he first brought me here but no he insisted on waiting.

"Look pretty boy you didn't have to wait. "

"I'm just being nice." I stopped and crossed my arms over my chest I dropped my arms the pain was unbearable. But, I kept glaring at him.

"What? " He said raising an eyebrow.

"Why are you being so nice to me? "

"Because I want to be your friend and I know your secret. "

"You clearly have enough friends since everyone around here seems to know your name and whats my secret?"

He took a step closer to me and my heart be sped up having him so close. His breath brushed against my neck as he whispered in my ear. "Those scars aren't from fighting."

He pulled up his shirt and showed me his stomach which was riped by the way but that's not what got my attention. What got my attention was the bruises and slices that covered his packs and he turned around and I could see they traveled all the way around to his back. The cuts , scars and bruises practically covered every part of his stomach chest and back . They looked as fresh as my bruises.

"C-can I touch it?" I asked never looking up at him .

"Yes. " I ran my hand over his stomach and back . They were fresh by the way he flinched and scythed his teeth and they felt fresh too.

For a moment in my life I didn't feel alone. I didn't have to hold myself for comfort. I didn't have to cry or sleep the pain away. For a moment I found someone that has the same problem I do. For him it seems a lot worse . His parents reason maybe different from mine. Even though either way there is no logical explanation for child abuse.

I pulled my hand away and looked up at him and forced a smile.

"At least now I know I'm not alone."

"You aren't now we should go to class before I have to beat up the hall monitor. "

We both shared a laugh. It's funny my first period class is gym aside for if I'm injured or in pain I am physically fit. I used my advantages against 'my mom' before and she broke a vace on my head. That lady has no boundaries she probably can't wait until I'm out of her house and trust me I can't wait either.

The second bell rang as we entered the gym.

"You two gym clothes now."

The gym teacher  tossed me shorts that I was lucky they even passed my butt with the school logo on the right thigh and a white wife beater . I took the shorts but handed back the wife beater no way was I putting that thing on showing my arms.

"Take it!" He demanded.

"No." I stormed off into the direction of the girls locker room and went into a stall. I took my pants off and put on the cotton shorts. It bothered me they were so low but I mean at least I have no scars or wounds on my legs .

I'm kinda glad that since middle school I went to that stupid Private School my uniform insisted on me wearing a skirt. Which made it visible if she bruised my legs or not. She did once and the police got involved and it was a big mess with DSS and me getting help. I found it funny they were actually listening to me until she started lying about everything but she never has bothered to harm my legs after that.

☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆ミ ☆彡

VOTE. COMMENT. FAN ♥♡♥ <<<  Much Appreciated

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210 30 30
"Then breathe. Really breathe. In and out. You're somewhere where thousands of your ancestors have stood before you, to travel between worlds. This p...
1.3K 385 35
This story is about two fairies who where twins but got separated after a war took place in fairy land and where sent away to protect them and now t...
40.8K 4.3K 93
"The enemy will always cheat, Isla, you need to be prepared for anything." Isla and her siblings have lived in a cave for as long as they can rem...
10.4K 1.9K 40
[# 88 in TEEN FICTION on 14/3/18.] [#5 in angerissues on 10/05/2018] COMPLETED!!! No matter where you come from, your dreams are always valid. RULE 1...