Despite everything together a...

Von ladymonterosa

SEQUEL OF LOVE OR POWER? THIS IS THE REAL QUESTION. We had stayed in Greendale with the Spellman family who j... Mehr

Cast
PROLOGUE
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
EPILOGUE

14

23 2 0
Von ladymonterosa

GREENDALE

The day after

Pov Sabrina

It is 10 in the morning and there is still no trace of my aunt, Gaius and I are waiting for my aunt Hilda at the meeting point fixed yesterday by us by mutual agreement which is located not far from Rosalind's house.

I just hope that in the meantime we wait, someone I know does not pass by here and recognize me otherwise I cannot imagine how many problems this could result.

Gaius asked me "How soon is your aunt expected to arrive?"

I replied "In a short time you should be here, be patient."

After a few moments of silence Gaius asked me "Did you hear the good news regarding Rebecca?"

No and I don't want to know her especially after her for having hurt my brother in that way, if I saw her around I don't know what I would do to her but for sure something very bad.

"Didn't you know? My brother and Rebecca's Babylonian broke up yesterday, she cheated on him with a random stranger."

He nodded his head no, then curiosity took over and I asked him what news was. He replied "Maybe it is better if she is the same girl who will inform you about the matter."

Gaius with this sentence put a lot of anxiety and agitation on me, I don't know yet what kind of trouble this news will bring but I foresee that it will be shocking news.

Before I could ask Gaius any further questions about it, my Aunt Hilda arrived.

I walked towards my aunt and greeted her "Hi aunty, how are you?"

She replied wearily "I'm fine honey, you know I think your aunt has instigated Ambrose to follow me because everywhere I go I see your cousin trying to blend in without success."

My satan! What level has my Aunt Zelda gone to for Ambrose to do the dirty work?

Ambrose is very gifted in many things but in being a secret agent I just can't imagine him.

"Is it to sow Ambrose that you are so weary aunt?"

She nodded. "I'm really sorry aunt that to do me a favor, so as not to find out about my presence here, you have to do all these races."

She reassured me by telling me that she wasn't just doing it for me but also for herself because she doesn't want to witness her enraged sister's scenario.

Having said that I introduced Gaius to my Aunt Hilda and we all went to Rosalind's house.

***

Pov Sabrina

"You two will now go to Rosalind and do what you have to do to help her while I will stand out here waiting for you."

Confused by what I said to her she asks me "Sorry honey but aren't you coming with us?"

I said no that I could not risk Rosalind discovering me thanks to her gift of foresight, she signaled to me that she understood while they went away inside her someone came behind me.

***

KINKLE-WALKER HOUSE

Pov Hilda

Last night I phoned the Kinkles to inform them that today I would be passing with a friend who could help them, they welcomed the news with real joy but they had warned me sweet Harvey would not be present for the whole day.

I reassured them by letting them know that the important thing is that Rosalind was there, while we were climbing the stairs to reach the girl Gaius explained to me in detail what we would say and how we would proceed with the therapy.

Arrived at my destination I greeted her "Hi Rosalind! How are you?"

He replied that she was quite well relieved by her words I introduced her to the man who is next to me "So darling this is an old friend of mine who will visit you now and will probably give you a definitive remedy by today."

Rosalind welcomed my companion happily and as the visit unfolded I threw one eye out the window to see how Sabrina was doing. I saw her wearing a glamor that she was conversing with someone, studying the scene more carefully she realized that the person Sabrina was talking to is Theo!

Maybe I should go down to help her out or would it just make her more difficult if I did?

I don't know what to do, I'm in total panic.

I am so afraid that if Sabrina were discovered she would never come to see me again, but I could then go to hell if she wanted to.

I don't want to lose my niece, I just wouldn't be able to bear this loss again.

"Mrs. Spellman, are you all right? I see you agitated." Rosalind told me.

In order not to arouse suspicion I told her pretending nothing that everything was fine, but seeing her expression I guess that she has not bought it completely.

Then Gaius arrived at the end of the visit and handed a bottle to Rosalind happy, what should be the cure, a greenish liquid.

Hope for the best!

She drank it all in one gulp and a few minutes later she burst into tears, which I think are of happiness, and she jumped up hugging Gaius and thanking him from the heart.

She then she turned to me and gave me the same treatment, how much I wish she knew that Sabrina is also behind her healing. She for sure she would be surprised but she too happy, despite being tempted to reveal it to her, I held back.

***

Pov Sabrina

I barely had time to wear a glamor to disguise my true identity someone greeted me behind my back. "Good morning lady, can I help you in any way?"

That voice ... it's so familiar. I turned around and said "Hi! Thanks for the offer but I don't need anything."

I saw it and recognized it immediately.

"I was just wondering if you needed directions to go somewhere since I saw you lost in front of my friend's house."

Oh Theo ... you grew up too.

"I am the granddaughter of the doctor who is treating your friend right now."

Theo looked at me suspiciously but at the same time surprised, before he could ask me more, Gaius arrived with my aunt Hilda.

And to avoid further problems I innocently asked them "So Uncle and Mrs. Spellman is the girl okay now?"

They both looked at me surprised but it didn't take long for them to play my game and Gaius replied "Yes niece now the patient is in great shape."

Thank God!

I'm so happy for Rosalind and then the unthinkable happens Rosalind suddenly appeared behind them exclaiming "Never been better in my life."

I saw Theo run to Rosalind and then hug, the urge to join them became great but I had to resist.

Then when Rosalind thanked my aunt and my false uncle again she turned to me and stared at me suspiciously.

This did not take I really hope that her eye does not make her guess who I really am if I am not in a lot of trouble. Then Gaius came to my aid who said "Rosalind this is my niece Samantha you know she also contributed to your complete recovery, I just wanted you to know."

Damn there was no need for him to say that now it really put me in trouble.

Rosalind after hearing the words of Gaius went down the stairs and reached me saying "Even if we don't know each other at all, I wanted to let you know that I am still very grateful for your contribution."

She then she pulled me to her in a hug and added "Thanks again and if you ever need anything do not hesitate to look for me."

I told her that all that gratitude was not needed as I would do the same for anyone but she insisted.

In the meantime, my aunt and Gaius watch the scene almost moved while Theo observing his expression I sense that she has understood something that she has not yet fully understood.

When Rosalind released our embrace she started staring at me in a really weird way and I understand it's time for me to run away with whatever excuse I can before she sees something she shouldn't.

"Didn't Uncle say that later you would like to show me the city with Mrs. Spellman?"

They sensing that the time has come to go, they indulged me with my story and we left.

***

Pov Rosalind

As I watched those three go she heard Theo make a comment about it "There's something weird about that girl, are you staying with me Roz?"

She replied "Yes Theo, that girl was really very strange."

As Samantha and I hugged each other she sensed that she was very tense and agitated about something as if she feared that I would suddenly discover something that I absolutely did not have to know.

Then also Hilda and that Gaius had a strange attitude as if all three had agreed to keep hidden a secret that absolutely had to remain hidden from our eyes.

That name then 'Samantha' did not convince me on the contrary it sounded so annoyingly false.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

208K 5.8K 22
❝Her two worlds came crashing down, crushing her between them. Stuck at a crossroads, she had to make a choice...❞ In which everything a girl had gro...
8.9K 432 16
LUCFIER x OC - title not concretely decided yet - Adrienne Bathory is a witch in Greendale, raised by the sweet Spellmans. She attends the Church of...
3.4K 68 19
The year is over, just like the children's games, now the adults have the cards and the future depends on their plays. War is a serious thing, especi...
57.3K 1.1K 12
In which in the town of Greendale, where it always feels like Halloween, there lived two young twins who were witches living a mortal life, whom, on...