Despite everything together a...

By ladymonterosa

SEQUEL OF LOVE OR POWER? THIS IS THE REAL QUESTION. We had stayed in Greendale with the Spellman family who j... More

Cast
PROLOGUE
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
EPILOGUE

12

18 3 0
By ladymonterosa

RIVERDALE 

Pov Sabrina

Aunt Hilda, Goffredo and I once arrived at the fair we started shooting it all. There were stands of all kinds from clothes, to food, from the occult, to books and so on ...

Goffredo's attention was immediately captured by an occult stand I noticed the spark in his eyes when he saw two perfectly identical heart-shaped silver pendants. The seller then explained to us that the pendants can be opened and that a photo can be inserted inside, he also added that it is an ideal gift to give to two lovers.

Having said that I turned to see my brother staring at me pleadingly, I knew what he was asking me without even using words. He wanted me to take the charms from him so that he could give one to his beloved as a sign of their 'eternal love'.

Taken by pity, she granted his wish and while I was buying the pendants for my brother I let myself be tempted to make two purchases too, I took two thoughts for Nicholas and Klaus.

For Nicholas I bought a book of old spells that once belonged to a famous sorcerer while for Klaus I bought a collectible board game knowing that he likes them so much.

As we continued our tour of the stalls Aunt Hilda and I continued to converse until at a certain point we ran into someone very familiar, after a first moment of icy silence the tension dissolved and I exclaimed "Archie Andrews and Betty Cooper, how long time that you do not see! "

They both smiled at us, they were really happy with this meeting and exclaimed "What a nice surprise Sabrina!"

Archie asked us "What good wind brings you around here?"

I told him that we were here simply to take a ride while we were hugging Betty let slip "Frost hasn't been seen in years for years, Ronnie and I were starting to think that you had been kidnapped."

My brother, laughing, muttered "I wish it were so ..."

In response the whole group laughed out loud while I was not at all amused by the joke so I gave my brother a warning look that silenced him.

My brother is loosening his tongue too much to be outdoors, perhaps it would be appropriate to give him a nice little speech once we get back home.

When the euphoria in the group began to pass I noticed a certain complicity between Archie and Betty never seen before, has the unthinkable happened?

I remember that as children they had a great affinity it seemed that they were born to be together, but the spell was broken when the two became engaged to different people.

Then Archie asked me who the boy was, I replied that he was my brother and then I introduced Goffredo to my friends. We then chatted for a quarter of an hour especially mentioning the boys missing my Aunt Hilda's kitchen.

After saying goodbye, with the promise to see each other again in the future, having arrived at lunchtime, we went to a stand to have lunch all together.

We sat on a bench and everyone took what their stomach wanted, a short time later we finished and my brother asked me for permission to take another tour of the stalls I gave him my consent so he finally left the opportunity to me and mine Aunt Hilda to talk about really important matters.

"So, aunt, what's going on in Greendale? According to your letter, something really serious must have happened:"

After I finished drinking her coffee my aunt told me everything that had happened in the last few weeks mentioning the famous attack on the house by the hunters, then she mentioned the fact that Ambrose has future plans to come to hell to talk to me. and that he has no intention of abandoning the project.

Despite the attempts by everyone to make him desist in his intentions, he always remains of the idea of ​​him.

Damn!

Everyone talks about my stubbornness but that of my cousin never anyone!

I issued a decree forbidding anyone to enter or leave hell, I remember when I told Klaus I was going to faint on the ground.

It almost seems like hell has become a trend this last period since I issued that decree.

"But Ambrose why would he want to come to the underworld?"

She replied "For you darling. He wants at all costs to see you again, he told me that he wants to see you for at least one last time and he is worried about you. He fears you don't know about Josh and his intentions."

I reassured her by telling her that they had exposed Josh a long time ago and that he is currently under surveillance. When I asked her to tell me how they found out she told me.

She then she finally she added "Your Aunt Zelda is worried about you too."

I remained silent and observed her, not knowing how to give her further answers, she continued saying to me "When we learned about Josh's hunter and the danger you were running, she did not leave the house for three days, she spent her days in silence sitting at the table in the kitchen thinking about you."

I know very well where she wants to go with this short story, my aunt Hilda wants me to take the first step to make peace with Zelda.

I'm not sure exactly what prevents me from doing it would be so simple, I would just have to go to the mortuary or the academy and apologize for missing without giving any notice and my indifference to the 'very important' congregation meetings.

But being so simple why did she never take the first step to make peace between us since she cared so much?

My aunt Zelda never wrote to me or looked for them like Ambrose for 15 years, if I had been in their place I would have moved seas and mountains to look for them. Everyone knew where I was it would be easy to send me a message or to visit me sometimes but nothing, the only one looking for me was my aunt Hilda.

Even my so-called friends never looked for me.

"What exactly are you asking me aunty?"

She replied with her heart in her hand "Go home, make peace with your aunt Zelda and forgive Ambrose too. They are so afflicted these days I don't recognize them anymore. Please."

The reason neither of us will ever take the first step towards peace is because we are too proud.

Until one of us gives in to our pride, things will always remain the same, and I have no intention of giving up for the moment.

"I'm sorry aunt but I can't help you on this front, if you don't need to tell me more it's time for my brother and I to go home."

She stopped me stating "Rosalind is sick, really very sick and I don't know how to help her honey. I asked you to come in that letter mainly for her I need you to help me save her."

Maybe I will not be willing to make peace with them but to always help them.

I haven't really become heartless.

I asked about the various symptoms that Rosalind had and when my Aunt Hilda listed them, I immediately thought of a person who could help her. Gaius is the best healer in the world, one of the many reasons I took him to court, when I told my Aunt Hilda I noticed he took a sigh of relief.

I told her that I would be back tomorrow with Gaius and that we would go to Rosalind to heal her permanently.

Just at the most opportune moment my brother returned from his shopping tour with a series of bags in his hands, I see that the boy had fun in the meantime that he was waiting for.

Later he handed two gift packages to me and Aunt Hilda who we exchanged a look, when he opened the package I saw that inside there is a very nice bracelet with my initials accompanied by various red beads.

My brother told me that he had chosen that particular bracelet because it is my favorite color, when he wants he can really be a really sweet guy in a very unique way.

For my aunt she got her some earrings that she liked immediately, with this gesture my brother has ensured her eternal affection for her.

We say goodbye and each went their own way, while the two of us went back to hell Goffredo told me that he had also taken a little thought from her mother and asked me if she would like that gesture.

I told him that even if she never dreamed of telling Lilith, she would be very pleased.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262 1 43
Jacob, an abusive, jealous, and manipulative man, just cannot seem to impress his ex in front of his new partner. Rather, he can't win him back. In t...
6.1K 196 39
In reality there are no two Sabrine Spellman who get what they want. There is only one and she must make a choice between her teenage life or power b...
95.9K 2.5K 34
{SEQUEL OF "IT'S SABRINA"} Everyone in their life has their legacy, sadly Sabrina Blackthorn wasn't one to complete it. Her life had ended early, sa...
256K 5.7K 41
*CHILLING ADVENTURES OF SABRINA* Loving him is like driving a new Maserati down a dead-end street, faster than the wind, passionate as sin and ending...