𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐑 » 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢...

Від peaceandpout

"Do you want me to answer your question as your student, or as a woman?" I question him. He looks surprised a... Більше

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 :
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨 :
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 :
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 :
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 :
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱 :
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 :
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 :
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 :
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧 :
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 :
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 :
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 :
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 :
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 :
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 :
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 :
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 :
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 :
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 :
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞 :
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 :
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 :
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 :
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱 :
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 :
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 :
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 :
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 :
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞 :
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨 :
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 :

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨 :

60.1K 1.1K 1.6K
Від peaceandpout

My breath hitches as soon as I read the message, a smile forming on my lips. My eyes trail off to him, catching him looking right back at me. That handsome smile of his, displayed on the edge of his lips, along with that intensely alluring glaze, that makes my heart skip a beat every time I look at him.

I slowly remove my stare off him, trying not to get too inattentive as to what's occurring around me. I attempt tuning back into Sebastian and Anthony's conversation, but my eyes haven't left the round clock that's resting on the wall behind Ally and Liam.

A combination of anxiety and excitement is spreading all over me, as my heart begins to pump faster. The idea of seeing Chris again, sends shivers down my spine as my whole body is striving for more contact with him. Whether it's physical or emotional, it doesn't concern me, as long as I am around him.

The real question is, how will we both manage to leave the lounge area without looking suspicious? Realistically, we will not be able to fool everyone in this room. Ally and Hemsworth will definitely know that something is occurring right under their noses, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. They could always cover for us, if cover is needed.

My eyes glance at the clock once again, letting me know I have four minutes left, until I make my move. I scan the room, observing everyone.
Tom is passionately speaking to Liam about the results of the previous races, making assumptions about who could be the new champion, this year. They both look awfully interested in their conversation, which only makes it easier for me, as I'm hoping they won't notice mine, or Chris' absence. My eyes make their way over to Sebastian, who is fully consumed by his conversation with Professor Mackie, passionately speaking about topics that I'm not familiar with. Lastly, Hemsworth and Ally are too busy gazing into each other's eyes to pay attention to anything that's going on around them.

It should all be fine.

Suddenly, Chris stands up, making Sebastian quickly take a look at him. His phone is resting beside his ear, as he uses his shoulder for support. Looking at Sebastian, he points to his phone with his index finger and slowly mouths 'It's my sister!', making his friend give him a reassuring nod, as if he's giving him permission to leave the area. Before Chris can exit the lounge, he blurts out some random phrases, to sound like he's actually on the phone, making it more convenient for everyone around him.

Gosh, what an actor.

I wait patiently, for a couple of minutes to go by, before I can exit the room. My leg is bouncing up and down on the marble floor, as a result of my nerves playing up. I glance at the clock one more time, before I decide that it's my time to make a move.

'Sorry, do you have any idea where the bathroom is?' I sweetly ask the two men, who are seated a few feet away from me. Sebastian looks at me first, before he starts giving me directions to where I need to be.

'Down the hall, on your right. It's a black door, you won't miss it!' he says, giving me a soft smile, before returning to his conversation with Anthony. I quickly thank him, as I get up from my comfy seat.

I don't look behind me, not wanting to make eye contact with anyone, scared of giving my little secret away. My pace is steady while headed to the bathroom. Excitement flooding my body, pushing away any hints of anxiety I had before. I turn right, down the narrow hallway, like Sebastian told me to, as I eventually see the black door, approaching it slowly.

Before entering, I take a deep breath, trying to ignore the butterflies that have been going crazy in my lower stomach. I place my hand on the silver door knob and swiftly turn it to the right, opening the door, revealing a smiley Chris leaning against the counter, with his arms crossed in front of his chest.

I usher myself in the bathroom, carefully closing the door behind me. Before I can turn around to face the dazzling man behind me, I can feel his arms wrapping around my waist, making me smile at the sensation. I smile to myself, as I turn around to face him.

'I've missed you.' he quickly mutters before connecting his lips with mine, catching me by surprise.

I wrap my hands around his broad figure, indecisively moving them all over his upper body, not being able to get enough of him. They finally test at the back oh his head, around his neck, pulling him closer to me. His large hands grab my waist, tightly holding on to me, while his lips explore mine, making my heart light up with joy. The kiss is slow but shamelessly hearty. It's innocent, yet, demonically passionate, making me want to beg for more.

'I missed you too, baby.' I whisper, after we've pulled away. We're both still holding onto that position, making me stare right into those gorgeous baby blue eyes of his.

'I know it's risky meeting like this, but I couldn't resist you. Having you so close to me all night, but not being able to touch you or kiss you drives me insane.' Chris truthfully states, making my eyes full up with enthusiasm, knowing he wants me just as bad as I want him.

'Plus, hearing you talk about those previous experiences of yours, somewhat triggered my ego.' he whispers right next to my ear, making me shiver. His hands still wrapped around me, holding on to my figure gently. Almost like the most fragile thing in the world is resting in his arms.

'Really, Evans? How was your experience in Portugal? Did you enjoy yourself?' I say a little louder than he did, giving him my most sarcastic tone. His head tilts backwards, giving me a full view of his Adam's Apple.

Mmm, how I'd love to attack that neck, smothering him with kisses.

He laughs at my question as he shakes his head ironically. His eyes make their way downwards, until they connect with mine. His tongue dampens his pretty pink lips, making me go absolutely insane.

'That was at least 10 years ago, now. You shouldn't worry your precious little head with things like that.' he announces, as his right hand makes its way over to my face, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. Just this movement makes me melt in his arms, wanting to grab him again, and kiss him sweetly.

But, my pride won't let me.

'Yeah, whatever. I bet I can do it better than her, anyways.' I mutter under my breath, rolling my eyes to the back of my head. His eyes widen, as his head tilts to the side, questioning the words that have came out of my mouth.

'First of all, don't roll your fucking eyes at me.' he growls, as his grip tightens around me. His voice alone, making me grow weaker as his face structure hardens on the spot. His cheekbones more defined than ever, while his jaw is clenched, making it lock in that position.

Once again, my breath hitches around my throat, wanting to provoke him even more. Wanting to challenge him and test his limits, just so he can show me how rough he can get. But, I have to remind myself, we are in a bathroom, with our friends right outside, who don't even know that we're in here. Together. I look up at him, innocently, while nodding my head. Completely obeying his orders.

Only for now.

'Second of all, I'm sure you can do it better than her. Absolutely. But, that doesn't mean you won't have to prove yourself. Am I right, little one?' my eyes widen at the nickname, having him never called me that before, only now understanding how sexy it is when it's coming from him.

His thumb brushes past my cheek, moving along my face, until it reaches my lips. He slowly drags his digit on my bottom lip, gently pushing it downwards, leaving my mouth slightly agape. His eyes disconnect from mine, as they observe my plump lips for a few seconds, until they make their way back on my eyes. My heart is beating too fast, while my eyes never leave his. The way he talks to me, the way he treats me, the way he touches me, makes me weak, as my panties start to dampen, just by his touch on my face and the look in his eyes.

'Chris.' is the only thing that comes out of my mouth, quietly uttering his name, as if to give him a warning not to carry on. He looks at me, with eyes filled with desire, as well as lust. Not being able to take any of this anymore, I connect my lips with his, making our kiss way more passionate than before.

His right hand grabs my face, while his left is still holding onto me. My hands are resting on his shoulders, making me stretch my body just so I can reach his tall physique. I push my body against his, causing my breasts to rub against his torso and suddenly, it feels hotter in here. My pulse starts to rise when he takes his hand off my face, moving it down to my hips, gripping on them tightly. I can feel him adding more pressure onto me, making me take a few steps backwards, while his grip tightens on me. Within seconds, I can feel Chris picking me up, catching my by surprise. He holds onto my thighs for a few moments, making me wrap my legs around his hips.

He roughly places me on the bathroom counter, right next to the sink, as he harshly parts my legs, placing himself in his usual spot, right in between them. His hands travel up to my face again, holding onto my jaw on both sides, showing me who's in control. The kiss suddenly becomes more violent, as his tongue fights with mine, twirling around one another, making our kiss even more thorough and shameless. At this point, I'm willing to let him do absolutely anything to me. I'm in need of him and his touch.

His lips part from mine, as they make their way down to my jawline, leaving sloppy little kisses everywhere. Both of his hands are resting on each one of my thighs, intimately holding them apart. With his hands being so close to my aching core and his lips attacking the sensitive flesh on my neck, I can't help but make all those sweet noises he likes so much.

'Oh, baby!' I cry out, breathlessly. I drop my head backwards, gently letting it rest against the mirror right behind me. As soon as Chris hears me, he stops caressing my neck, making me whine at the loss of contact, while a little pout is forming on my lips.

'Shush doll, you've got to be quiet, okay? Will you keep quiet for me?' he whispers caringly against my lips, making me look up to him, straight in his eyes and nod my head like a little girl.

'Damn you and those pretty brown eyes of yours.' he says aggressively while admiring my eyes before attacking my lips again, sending butterflies down my stomach.

His hands travel up my thighs, making me moan into the kiss. Having my legs open for him, makes me feel so exposed, that even the slightest move of his will make me go crazy. Chris deepens the kiss, allowing my tongue to play with his again, enjoying all the vibrations from any grunts he makes while kissing me. His thumb cheekily brushes right past my heat, making me whine in anticipation, while he smiles in our kiss. He repeats the same action again and again, causing me to get even more frustrated than before.

Of course he'd involve teasing on this.

'Whatcha want, baby?' he asks playfully after he has pulled away from me once more, leaving me panting on the bathroom counter. I trap my lower lip in between my teeth, thinking of all the things I'm wanting from him.

How I want him to bend me over this counter and fuck me from behind, while he's forcing me to look at him through the mirror in front of us. That's exactly what I want.

My eyes roll to the back of my head at such thought, while the playful smile on his lips never fades away. Chris comes closer, noticeably lingering his eyes on my cleavage for a few seconds, while he's waiting for my answer.

'Touch me.' I simply command, letting a moan out as soon as those words have came out of my mouth. I'm craving his touch. I'm craving everything about him. I'm craving him in between my legs. He smiles at me. Satisfaction written all over his face. I narrow my eyes at him, not being particularly fond of the enjoyment he's getting out of my vulnerability.

'So needy for me.' he quickly mutters before his lips attach to mine, cutting me off from potentially insulting him. His hand slowly reaches down, in between my legs, making me moan in anticipation. As soon as his fingers start brushing against my core, I begin to ache even more. Ache for him. Ache for his touch.

I let a cry out, interrupting our kiss. My head tilts backwards at the feeling of his fingers softly rubbing against me. Chris gets the chance to attack my neck, making me even more of a mess than I already am. He begins massaging my clothed heat sternly, earning another cry from me. I throw my hands on his shoulders, gripping onto them tightly, responding to the friction he's causing between me and his fingers. I arch my back to give him more access as he grabs a better hold of me, rubbing his fingers against my clit more oppressively. I quickly lean in for a kiss, wanting to cover up my muffled moans because of the sensational feeling he's giving me.

'Irin, are you okay in there?' Ally's voice is heard from right outside the bathroom door, making the both of us freeze right in our places for a few seconds.

For the love of God, Ally. Not now! Why now?!

'Uh, yeah Al. All is good in here. I'll be out in a second.' I shout back, trying to collect myself. My breathing is still heavy, while Chris and I have both maintained our positions, not wanting to make a sound, just in case she hears anything suspicious and decides to walk in. Considering I haven't locked the door behind me, that would be possible.

Chris quickly leans further away from me, removing his hands off my body, making me frown. He obviously notices, as he gives me an apologetic smile, while mouthing the words 'sorry', making me smile at him. God, this man is so cute.

In a swift motion, I have jumped off the marble counter, standing on my legs. I fix my jeans on me, as well as my top, sighing in frustration. I'm sure Chris would have made me cum in under ten minutes if we had carried on. Which is extremely devastating to think about. I give him an annoyed look, making him roll his eyes and grab my face once more, planting a soft kiss on my lips, trying to stay as quiet as he can. My eyes make their way down to his crotch, seeing the very obvious erection through his trousers. I cheekily smile at him, while biting my lip teasingly. He gives me a confused face, but he quickly rolls his eyes when he sees me pointing down to his trousers, with a victorious smile on my lips.

'Irin, can you just hurry? I've had too many glasses of wine and I'm dying for a wee!' Ally exclaims, making me pull away from Chris, immediately. He looks at me as he mutters a quick 'oh shit', making me panic even more.

'I promise I'll be out in two minu-'

'Fuck it, I'm coming in. It's not the first time you've heard me-' Ally interrupts my pleading statement, as she barges into the bathroom, having no care in the world. She quickly freezes when she realises who is actually in here with me, making me want to mentally kick myself for begging caught.

I mean, it's not like I wouldn't have told Ally, but that's different. She quite literally walked in on me and Chris, while he was in the middle of giving me the time of my life.

I look at her with eyes wide open, as she eyes me back in complete shock. Her eyes travel from me, back to Chris, then back to me and vice versa. If the situation was any different, I'd be laughing at her expression, as she looks like she has just seen a ghost of some kind.

'Ally, it's not what you think it is.' I stupidly say, knowing that it's exactly what she thinks it is. Chris stands protectively right behind me, fixing his black sweater on him.

He looks too appealing in that damn sweater, can you blame me?

'I really don't want to know. Like, really. But, you should both know that the guys were asking about Chris, earlier. You have both been gone for like, fifteen minutes! Are you crazy? You're acting like a couple of loved up teenagers! Are you trying to get caught?' Ally whisper/shouts as she's looking in between Chris and I, lecturing the both of us for our behaviour.

'Ugh, sorry Ally. One thing led to another and we just...anyways, I'll leave you guys and head back first.' Chris tries apologising to Ally, attempting to calm her down as he starts making his way towards the door. Ally just sighs and shakes her head at him, while giving him half a smile.

'Irin, wait a couple of minutes, then come in the lounge area, okay?' Chris asks, looking at me. I quickly nod, expecting him to turn around and leave, until he does the unexpected. He quickly pulls me closer, landing a quick kiss on my lips and disappearing straight after.

I stay right in my spot, trying to understand what the hell just happened.

Did he just kiss me? In front of Ally? He has never kissed me in front of anyone before. What does that even mean?

While I'm deeply into my thoughts, a smile is displayed on my lips. The fact the he kissed me in front of someone can only be good. It must mean more to him than just a silly sexual encounter, right? This must mean more to him. I must mean more to him.

'Are you fucking serious, Irin?' Ally shouts, closing the bathroom door behind her, trapping me in here, once again. I look at her with an apologetic look on my face, not wanting her to get angry at me over this situation.

'I'm sorry, he just texted me to meet him here and things got a bit heated. I promise, I wouldn't have proceeded with anything else. It's not like I would have fucked him in his friend's bathroom, is it?' I attempt to explain myself to Ally, who is looking at me with her arms crossed in front of her chest. She's giving me one of her 'really now' faces, as she knows fully well I would have definitely fucked him in here, if I could.

True.

'You two can't keep your hands off each other, it's nice, but also disturbing.' she states, as she slowly ushers me out of the room, reminding me that I need to leave. I laugh at her comment, knowing it's true. A happy expression on my face as I think it's cute how she sees that we can't keep our hands off each other. It says a lot about Chris and I. About, us.

'Go back now. Say that you were on the phone with your mom, making sure she's okay with having us over this weekend. Please, try to sound believable. We'll leave when I come back from the toilet, it's getting late.' Ally motherly says as she's giving me instructions on what to do.

'Yes, boss.' I say sarcastically -which, I probably shouldn't be, considering she's trying to help me- while I make my way out of the bathroom, leaving her on her own.

As soon as I enter the lounge, everyone turns to face me. Sebastian is the one that firstly asks where I've been for the last twenty minutes, as Liam follows, with a worried look on his face. I quickly blurt out the excuse Ally urged me to use, while all the boys are nodding along, understanding the situation. Chris is sitting in his usual seat, eyeing my up and down, as if he's enjoying my little performance, with a smug look on his face, making him look even hotter. When Ally makes her way back from the bathroom, we announce that it's about time we should get going, making everyone stand up to give us a hug-goodbye. Ally and I kindly return, holding onto Liam a bit tighter, not knowing if we'll see him again soon, but he promises to keep in touch this time, which brings a smile upon both of our faces.

Not being able to kiss Chris goodbye -again- I settle for a 'friendly' hug, allowing him to whisper a quick 'bye baby' in my ear, making me feel like silly schoolgirl, with a silly crush. Ally and I slowly make our way towards the front door, having Hemsworth following right behind us, escorting us to the door, given as it's his house. I thank Chris for having us over tonight, while I look at Ally, who has no idea what she should really do. Not wanting to make anyone feel uncomfortable, I announce that I'll wait for Ally in the car, wanting to give the two some personal space.

I head towards my car, as I quickly take my keys out of my bag, opening the car door and settling in, waiting for Ally. My mind can't stop going back to Chris, and all the things that happened between us tonight. He manages to surprise me every single time.

What a night it has been.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

72.3K 2.1K 37
Ellie just moved to Boston looking for a fresh start at a new Real Estate firm. She becomes fast friends with her new co-worker Tara who introduces h...
129K 3.5K 56
Dark! Sebastian Stan x OC/AU -- "𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬?" -- ...
177K 3.3K 30
Smut You are an 18 year old female your best friend is Tom Holland you guys end up going to the same collage ( no one is an actress in this not yet a...
80.5K 1K 30
Chloe's a little, and has been misunderstood most of her life. At the age of 18, she gets the chance of a lifetime to train at Little School. She mat...