The Girl with the Purple Hair

By randombutterfly_101

The new girl in town is a straight badass. She is very blunt and straight up with people. She is also incredi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Bonus chapter 1
Bonus chapter 2
Bonus chapter 3
Bonus chapter 4

Chapter 106

2.4K 60 25
By randombutterfly_101

Blake had joked around a while ago that she was getting a black wedding dress for their wedding. Jace being Jace had believed her and hid his disappointment that she wasn't going to wear white. He knew Blake had always hated wearing light colors, that much was obvious due to her dark colored wardrobe. But he thought she would at least put up with it for the day.

Jace didn't want to push her though, if she wanted to wear a black wedding dress then he wouldn't object. Just as long as she showed up and said I do at the alter he really had no problem.

So everyone waited for Blake to walk down, she felt bad that she was holding it up but she needed to talk to her dad.

"Hey dad" she started off. "It's my big day, I'm sorry you couldn't make it to my wedding like you wanted. But I know you're watching from wherever you are."

She held the ashes that laid on her neck in her hand gently. It's been a few years since his passing and it has definitely gotten easier for her. But it's still sad to think about.

"I love you dad."

She stood up and turned to see Chris waiting outside the door.

"Ready kiddo?"

Blake nodded and she breathed out before the double doors were open. The music began playing and everyone stood up as the two of them walked down the isle slowly.

Jace's eyes watered at the sight of Blake. She genuinely looked like an angel. Her purple hair stood out against her white dress, a color he has never seen on her especially since it was overtaking everything. She looked absolutely breathtaking, and he couldn't believe how unbelievably perfect she truly was.

When she finally got to the alter, Chris patted Jace on his back before taking a seat.

Susie was Blake's maid of honor as her brides maids were Tammy and Jace's three sisters.

Jace's best man was Tony, his groomsmen being Collin, Tommy, his dad and Jack.

The priest began talking but all Jace could look at was Blake. She has taken out her piercings but he could not get over how gorgeous she seriously was. It made his heart beat rapidly in his chest. This moment was the moment he was waiting for ever since they started dating.

"The written vows may be exchanged."

The two decided on a very small wedding, they didn't want to invite too many people and Blake wanted to keep the vows between them so she didn't want to use the microphone.

Susie handed Blake her piece of paper before she opened it up.

"Jace, when you first started talking to me I thought you were rather annoying."

The people who could hear gave a laugh, Jace gave a laugh as well, squeezing her hand tightly in his.

"But despite me finding you annoying and me being rude to you every time you came close to me, you still tried to be my friend. When we started dating, you gave me a reason to be happy again. I never thought that I could ever be happy again, but you somehow wheezed your way into my heart Johnny boy."

Jace smiled and Tony tapped him on the shoulder, enjoying the speech.

"I vow to always be there for you no matter what you go through, I vow to always support you no matter what, I vow to always love and care for you like a wife should, I vow to always be by your side. You wanted me to vow to always do the dishes but I hate doing them so that's not happening."

A few people laughed again, including Jace as he wiped his eyes.

"I vow to be with you until the end of time."

She folded up her speech and Susie took it out of her hands. Jace was beaming at Blake as Tony put his speech in Jace's hand.

"When I first looked at you, I thought you were the most beautiful girl in the world. I was completely lovestruck by you the minute you told me off on the bleachers after school your first day."

Tony made a fake gagging sound making everyone erupt into laughs. Jace elbowed him and chuckled a bit himself.

"I always wanted you to be happy, no matter what I always thought of you. Every second of everyday you're always there on my mind and I didn't even care. The thought of you makes me happy and smile like an idiot and I can't wait to start the next chapter of our lives together."

Blake smiled and bit her lip, as she played with Jace's fingers.

"I vow to always protect you, I vow to always skate with you late at night even if I'm tired, I vow to always love and care for you, I vow to always support you with anything, I vow to stand by your side no matter the consequences. I vow to love you until the end of time."

Blake smiled at their matching endings and Jace handed his speech back to Tony.

"Jace, do you take this woman to be your wife, to live together in holy matrimony, to love her, to honor her, to comfort her, and to keep her in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?"

Jace smiled at Blake "I do" he said softly.

"Blake, do you take this man to be your husband, to live together in holy matrimony, to love him, to honor him, to comfort him, and to keep him in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?"

Blake smiled back at Jace, "I do" she said just as softly as him.

"Repeat after me" the priest said towards Jace. "I, Jace, take you Blake, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us apart."

"I, Jace, take you Blake, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us apart" Jace state proudly.

"Repeat after me" the priest said towards Blake. "I, Blake, take you Jace, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us apart."

"I, Blake, take you Jace, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us apart."

Jace beamed happily, his heart beating erratically in his chest.

"Place the ring on the Blake's finger and repeat the following; I give you this ring as a token of our pledge of our constant faith and abiding love."

"I give you this ring as a token of our pledge of our constant faith and abiding love" Jace smiled as he slid the ring on her finger gently.

"Now Blake, place the ring on Jace's finger and repeat the following; I give you this ring as a token of our pledge of our constant faith and abiding love."

"I give you this ring as a token of our pledge of our constant faith and abiding love" Blake said softly as she slid the ring on his finger gently.

"By virtue of the authority vested in me under the laws of the State of Massachusetts, I now pronounce you husband and wife" priest stated proudly before turning to Jace. "You may now kiss the bride."

Jace took a small step forward, cupping Blake's cheek gently and kissing her. Everyone immediately began cheering happily as Chris smiled proudly at Blake, wiping away the tears in his eyes.

"Mr. and Mrs. Sterling everyone!"

They walked down the isle, Blake loving the sound of her last name being said.

They had a conversation before talking about their last names and Blake didn't want to let go of hers. She just didn't like the thought of not having the same last name as her dad anymore so Jace said he would change his for her.

The ceremony went on and before speeches they announced the father daughter dance with the bride.

Blake stood up, and grabbed Chris' hand who hand no idea this was happening.

"Really?" he asked softly, happiness igniting in his body.

She nodded, her dad's song My Little Girl started playing over the speakers.

They began swaying, Blake listening to her dad's voice and picturing she was with him.

"Thank you for everything Chris" she whispered softly.

"I'd do anything for you kiddo, you know that."

"I know.. just thank you for always being there for me. Taking me under you know? I know my dad is happy with what you did."

Chris smiled at that, and held the girl tighter. Blake hasn't listened to this song in years. She hadn't listened to it since he died, it was their song; he had wrote it for her and sang it to her every night before she went to bed. But she felt it was right to play it right now.

She held the ashes in her hand as they swayed back and forth.

When it was over, Jace held her in a hug, kissing her on the forehead, sensing her emotional state.

After a few minutes it was decided to give speeches.

"As the best man, I decided to give a speech whether Jace enjoys the things I share or not" Tony smiled into the mic.

Jace sighed loudly and Blake only sat playing with his wedding ring.

"When I tell you Jace has been whipped for Blake ever since day one, he has been whipped since day one. Trust me!"

A few people laughed, Jace groaning loudly as Blake only laughed softly at him, letting out the snort he loves so much.

"One time he was drunk at a party and saw her skating away and confessed to me right then and there that he was in love with her. This guy has literally done everything in his power to make this girl have a smile on her face. Quite frankly, she was a real piece of work. I hated the fact that Jace chose her only because she hurt my feelings all the time."

People gave a laugh and Blake rolled her eyes at Tony. "She even rejected me! Like who rejects me?"

Blake flipped off Tony making him flick his middle finger at her as well.

"But I'm incredibly proud of these two, thank you Blake for making my best friend so incredibly happy. Cheers to the rest of your lives together."

Everyone took a sip of their drinks, even Susie who was drinking apple cider, as Blake leaned more against Jace. She was slowly becoming less social as the speeches when on. Jace could tell that Blake wanted to just be alone seeing as she slowly stopped talking to less people.

"First dance!"

Much to Blake's embarrassment her song had came on that she had wrote about them back in their senior year of high school. Jace was very persistent on picking the first song they would dance to so Blake let him pick it. She just could not find out what it was since Jace wouldn't let her.

"Really? My song?"

"What? It's about us."

"Yeah I know cause I wrote and sang it" she mumbled.

"It's my favorite song" he whispered in her ear.

They swayed slowly to her voice, despite it not being a slow song.

"Just another hour bub" he whispered softly to her.

"I know."

She felt guilty for being grumpy on their big day but she could only take social interactions for so long. All day people have been talking to her and all the energy of not snapping at anyone was slowly beginning to fade. She just wanted to go in a bed and relax away from people.

After the song finished everyone began dancing for a bit. They had cut the cake and began talking and walking around.

Everyone was conversing with everyone as Blake sat alone at a table. She really wanted to leave.

"Hey B, what are you doing all alone?"

Jack walked up to her making Blake smile. He was sixteen now.

"Just need to get away from people."

"You okay?"

"Yeah, I could only interact with so many people in a day."

He laughed, "yeah I feel you. I want to go home, no offense or anything."

"None taken, I want to go home too."

Jack laughed loudly and Blake leaned her head against his shoulder.

"Thanks for coming today Jack" she said softly.

"You really think I'd miss your big day?"

"No, I'm just really glad you came today. I like hanging out with you J."

"Yeah who wouldn't? I'm the best little brother ever" he teased.

"I agree."

He squeezed her hand, "you look beautiful by the way."

"Thank you."

"Smile!"

Blake sighed but smiled at the professional photographer that they hired.

They had taken pictures before the ceremony, during it and wedding pictures all throughout. She was done getting her picture taken.

"Hey guys, we're going to get going."

Blake stood up, followed by Jack.

"Oh alright."

"Congratulations again" Katherine smiled at Blake

"Thank you Kat."

Blake gave her a hug then hugged Chris.

"He's very proud and happy for you kid."

"I know, thank you for walking me down the isle" she said softly.

"Of course."

Blake hugged Jack, who had just passed her in height. She was angry about that which he laughed at her for.

"Bye B, congratulations" he said softly in her ear.

"Thanks J, thanks for sitting with me and dancing with me tonight."

"Of course."

He gave her a kiss on the cheek before walking off.

"There you are, I couldn't find you anywhere" Jace smiled at Blake.

"Hard to miss me, I'm the only one in white" she mumbled.

He frowned at her tone, "what's wrong?"

"I don't want to be here anymore, I want everyone to leave."

His frown deepened further, "it's our wedding day. Don't say that."

"I'm sorry."

She walked away to go to the bathroom. She rubbed at her tired eyes. She wanted to sleep.

When everyone left, they had got a limo to bring them to their private jet to set off to their honeymoon in the Bahamas.

"Ready for the next three weeks?" Jace asked happily.

Blake nodded, she couldn't wait to spend three weeks with Jace in the Bahamas with just them two.

She had stripped out of her wedding dress and changed into a black long sleeve shirt and shorts. Jace did the same, having matching outfits planned before sitting down next to her on the private jet.

Liked by JaceJohn224 and 3,489,567 others
blake: i vow to be with you until the end of time❤️ 5/28/28

comments disabled

———
4-12-21

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 6.4K 21
Melanie (aka Mel) has just moved to Indiana. She, is eighteen and is in her last year of high school. Her mom is a nurse and works a lot of late shi...
309 84 19
After being an absolute loser at her old school, Taylor's parents make her switch schools after finding out about Tay being bullied. Taking the oppor...
19.7K 1.4K 43
Elidamus hadn't been affected by a girl in a very long time and hadn't expected to till she walked into his life. clumsy, dark haired and a shy girl...
498K 11.6K 32
Audrey Morrison is the new girl in town. Her mother could no longer deal with her after she had a huge party and trashed the entire house. So her mom...