Hold my broken heart (Dean Am...

By shadowambrose

What happens when a girl names Marissa gets her heat broken from her previous boyfriend. Nothing has helped h... More

Chapter 1: Past and present
Chapter 2 Meeting
Chapter 3: The storyline is what now???
Chapter 4: Getting to know each other
Chapter 5: Hurt
Chapter 6: Wanting to be alone
Chapter 7: Should i believe in you again?
Chapter 8: Say Hello to my Ex
Chapter 9: Why now
Chapter 10: It's all coming back
Chapter 11:Fresh start
Chapter 12 Recovery and broken
Chapter 13: New life
Chapter 14: The event
Chapter 15: Back to work
Chapter 16: wedding
Chapter 17: Honeymoon
Chapter 18: Survior series
Chapter 19: Why would you do this
Chapter 20 Surprises and return
Chapter 21: You brought this upon yourself
Chapter 22: Being Civilzed?
chapter 23 contract signing
Chapter 24: Be with me
Chapter 25: Being with him was a mistake
Chapter 26: What have i done
Chapter 27:My match spectulation
chapter 28: cinicinatti
Chapter 29: Title shot
Chapter 30: New deal
Chapter 31:Who are you
Chapter 32 :Wedding plans
Chapter 33: Road to royal Rumble
Chapter 34 Royal Rumble
Chapter 35: mysterious number
Chapter 36:First title defense
chapter 37: Decision time
Chapter 38: Recovery and return
Chapter 39: Hello again
Chapter 40: On my own
Chapter 41:His move
Chapter 42: Letter
Chapter 43: why did you go
Chapter 44: keeps on breaking me with love
Chapter 45: Back on the road and serects
Chapter 46: who is it
Chapter 47: Not the right time
Chapter 48: overthinking it
Chapter 49: home was a bad move
Chapter 50 Worst day ever
Chapter 51: Confrontation
Chapter 52: After me
Chapter 53: No break
Chapter 54: His side
Chapter 55: saying Goodbye
chapter 56: reversal
Chapter 57: Trapped
Chapter 58: My life
Chapter 59: Reality
Chapter 60: Not you
Chapter 61:planning
Chapter 62: Plan 1
Chapter 63: Searching
Chapter 64: Payback and comprehension
Chapter 65: Not happy
Chapter 66: Disguise
Chapter 67: Be who you are
Chapter 68: Shocker
Chapter 69: Moving on
Chapter 70: Dominance
Chapter 71:Handicap match
Chapter 72: Fearless
Chapter 73: Consequences
Chapter 74: she's coming
Chapter 75: She's here
Chapter 76: Don't you dare
Chapter 77: Where did he take her
Chapter 78: Acting up
Chapter 79:Needed you now
Chapter 80: There back
Chapter 81:Advice and truth
Chapter 82: In between
Chapter 83: Hopeless now
Chapter 84: Solution
Chapter 85: Top mountain
Chapter 86: Main event match
Chapter 87: Day off
Chapter 88:Behind bars
Chapter 89 :Trial
Chapter 90:Normal for once
Chapter 91:For you
Chapter 92:NO No No
Chapter 93: Relief
Chapter 94: Even
Chapter 95:welcome to my world
Sequal

Chapter 96: It's all i ever asked for

890 21 5
By shadowambrose

5 years later

It has been five years since my life was finally back to normal.Dean and i had become a power couple and still are. After everything we had gone through tonight was the night i was going to make history yet again. my title was on the line and i also had a surprise for veryone. the reason that this match was made was so i could be out of the spotlight for a while. Dean still doesn't know what i have up my sleeve tonight considering i fighting Dolph for the title. He has a had a pretty good push too and since i was still heel/face he was pretty much a face in the company. I didn't know how people were going to handle my news i had after my match tonight.

I was in the back area of the arena taking time for myself. My kids were already grown up and i feel like they sometimes don't need me well at least isa since she is already 13. She's been very responsible all this time and has even taken babysat her little siblings while we travled of the country. i never felt too comfortable with the decision i had made. Sometime i would have someone look after them since it would keep my nerves from going crazy. Dean on the other hand still was the same ole Dean i had fallen in love with.His title reign didn't last long like he U.S title one but far close to it. He made a good champion but he then had dropped it to Rome. They were good sports about it and i was glad a friend had the title. What was funny was that i had gone against him for the belt numerous times but never got the win.He was good but i was better when i actually pinned him but in a non-title match.

My match didn't start for another hour so i stil had time to relax. I was full of decison today and i needed to make sure after tonight it would be the right one. How do i do this?Will people like the decison i make or will i have nothing after this? All my fears i have been having were coming back to me that i started tcry. i was literally putting myself indanger today but it would be better than being stripped. I was interrupted with my thoughts when i saw someone coming. I quickly wiped my tears off so they wouldn't see me.

"Hey mari there you are."Aj said.

"Yeah i just needed sometime alone. "I said.

"Where you crying?"She asks.

"No why would you say that?"i said raising my eyebrow.

'Come on Mari i know you too well. i can see that you were crying so just tell me."she says.

"Look Aj i'm just having a hard time right now.'i said.

"Is it about Dean and the kids?'She asks worried.

'No it's soemthing i told you about a few days ago. You know how i said i wasn't pregnant,well it turns out i am.I am about to put my yitle on the line, and retire right after."I said.

She looked shocked and i know what she was think.

"Marissa why would you compete knowing your situation."She said with a loud vocal.

"I know i shouldn't but i just wanna have my last day here be special and why not do it this way."I said crying again.

"Come here.'She says hugging me.

"Aj how am i going to do this knowing i'm risking a lot right now."I said.

"Mari i know i shouldn't say this but just go for it.You will win but make sure Dolph doesn't hit you in the gut.But my question to you is does Dean know?"She says looking at me

"No.I wanted to surprise him tonight but i guess it would have blown up in my face considering i am indangering our child."I said.

"Look he would understand.Just think positive. He will support your choice okay,he loves you and he will accpet it."She says.

Aj i don't think i should do this match,What if somethign goes wrong.I can't even think about it.I should just cancel the match safe everything i have. I'll still and always will have my other glories."I said.

"Mari only you know what to do. I can't make the decison for you.Just know everyone will respect the choice you make."She says.

"We both know it's me just giving up the title,annocuncing my retirement and my pregnacy." i said.

"look you need to tell the authority before you go out there. If you don't want the match then forfeit. You need to amke a choice before you go out there."She says.

"Thans Aj. i think i know what i need to do."I said hugging her again.

I left right after to go talk to the authority. I knock the door of there office. I hear someone say come in and i open the door.

"I have something i need to tell you."I said softly.

"what is it about?'Stepahine says.

"I don't know how to put this in words but it has to be said before i go out there.'I said.

"Were listening.'She says.

"I'm pregnant and i don't think i should compete tonight .I'm sorry for not syaing anything days ago but i needed to do it in person. i was just scared to tell you."I said.

"Look MArissa if this was the siuation when i asked you if you were okay the other day then i would have understood. I mean we could have changed the match. i think we will have to makje a major change. So instead we will have your husband fight the match for you."Stephaine sys.

"wait what?"I said in shock.

"Instead of you he will defend your title.And if he wins he will be given the title."Hunter says.

"Why can't it just be a non-titlte match?'I asked.

"We understand the title means a lot to you but know you will always have a spot here."Stephanie says.

"Thank you but i will be retiring tonight.If i can make the announcemtn before the final match i would appriciate it."I said.

"Of course you can. We will always welcome you here. I hope everything goes well for you."Stephaine says.

"Thank you."I said leaving.

I guess Dean will be champion again after all these years. He has only held it once but it was okay. I hope he will be happy to know about this. i wet looking for him only to find him talking to Renee. I was evesdropping only to hear "i hope she doesn't find out that i know."

Does Dean know already?What's the point of saying it then. I mean if he knows about the baby then i guess he won't be that surprise now. But one thing for sure is the wwe universe needs to know why i won't be back anymore.

I just decided to tell him later. i was just walking around the hallways when i bump into Dolph.

"Hey Dolph." I said .

"Hey shorty. Ready for tonight. "He asks.

"Yeah that's what i want to talk about. I won't be competeing tonight. Dean will be replacing me in the match." I said.

"Why's that?" He asks.

"I am in no condition to wrestle. I already talked to the authority about it so all set. I wanted to let you know before you go out there." I said.

"It sucks we won't be wreslting each other. I was really looking forward to it." He says.

"I was too but everyone will findout tonight as to why. There is a lot of surprises tonight and i hope everyone will support me on the decisions i make."i said

"I'm sure we all will. Look you a strong opponet and proved that all this time. There is a reason you were the face of this whole company. Marissa never let anyone tell you that you weren't go enough. I would have been honored to have faced you but if it wasn't meant to be then it wasn't meant to be. Maybe one day we would have a match when you feel batter." He says.

"I'm not to sure about that." I said.

"Why would you say that?" He asks looking at me confused.

"It has to do with what I'll say tonight. Just have a good match. The title is on the line." I said walking away.

I almost told him why i wasn't competing. He needs to find out just like everyone else. I had reached my lockeroom to see some flowers on the table. I looked at the beautiful flowers and i read the little note on it.

"To my champion and love of my life. Goodluck beautiful."-Dean

I couldn't believe my man got me these as good luck. I smelled them but the mintue i did that i felt like throwing up. i ran to the restroom in here and threw up. I don't know how long i was in here but i felt someone holding my hair back. i felt so weak afterwards and i noticed it was dean who held my hair when i was done doing what i did.

"Baby you shouldn't go out there."He says.

"Dean do you know?"i ask.

"Yes i do baby. I know you wanted to surprise me but i saw you that other day taking the test. so i assumed you were but the mintue i found it in the trash i felt sad.I also overheard you when you told Aj on the phone."He said.

"I wanted to tell you tonight.I wanted it to be a surprise. i guess it would have been foundout sooner or later."I said.

"It would still be surprise tonight either way."He says kissing my forehead. 

"Um i'm not going to compete tonight. You are my replacement."I said looking down on the floor.

He lifts my chin up with his finger. Baby you wanted this match for a long time.Why would i be replaceing you? I mean i know your pregnant but why put me?"He says.

"I told the authority about my situation.they said the title is on the line. So your pretty much representing me and the title tonight. You win tonight the title will be yours. So it's like it wil never leave our side."i said.

"I'm honored but this is your match.you should at least ahve a finalmatch beofre you leave and cme back."He says.

"That's the thing Dean i already had my last macth against Kane,and Big Show. I won't be coming back. I'm announcing my retirement."I said.

"Wait what?Marissa you aren't serious are you?"He says getting quickly on his feet.

"Dean i feel it's the right time to go. Look the kids are growing,They hardly see us and i'm about to have our third child together.This feels right baby. I have done everythingg i wanted to do. I thought you would support me but i guess i was wrong."I said trying to leave.

"No Mari i'm sorry. I should be supporting you andi'm sorry for the way i'm acting. It's just that i feel like i'm goign to lose you when your not ehre. I mean we have done everything together here and the kids well i miss them too but i don't wanna leave this palce yet."He says.

"I know you don't. But one of us has to be home and give the kids a normal life. Dean nothing is going to change between us. I promise that if i ever decide to come back you will be the first to know. i just want to be able to be a good mother for once. I wanna try new things and i wanna have a normal life again."I said.

"I understand. I support you and know that i will always be there with you all. i love guys so much. I will be the best father and husband i can be."He says.

"You already are. the kids kow this is your dream. Just know we will alwaysgot o shows that are close by.Be together on the summers since the kids won't be in school.Nothing has to chnage. We will always be a family just without me on the road now."i said.

I know that one day you will comeback for a final match and we will support that. Everyone loves you and they will never forget you."He says.

"I hope not. i would that actually but maybe in a few years."I said.

"Well i guess we should get ready considering your match is now.'He says.

"Good thing your in your ring gear already."i said.

I washed my mouth and we headed to the gorilla.Dolph had just gone out.I was nervous but Dolph already knew his opponet.When Dean's music palyed peopel were confused but they still cheered. i held my title high and they were more confused when it was  announced this match was still a  title match. I eneter the ring and so does dean being his lunatic self. I kiss him and give the title to the refee. He raises it high and gives itto  timekeeper. The minute i exit the ring the bell rings. i see dean and Dolph trying to punch each other but Dean gets Dolph in a headlocker and drops him hard on the mat. He the starts to kick and then he gets hit in the gut.Dolph attacks him with a neckbreaker. He seems pumped up and uses the ropes to knee him in the face. Dean is knocked out but when Dolph goes for the pin Dean reverses it and lifts him up to doa  ddt on him. Dean goes for the cover but Dolph kicks out at 2. Dean then goes to the tope rope to do a  cross body but Dolph moves out of the way. Dean get's out off the top but Dolph squashes him to the turnbuckle. He starts to kick him down qnd i get on the top rope to distract him.He tells me to get down and thati could get hurt but i don't listen.When i see dean get up he elbows him and then lifts him up do a neckbreaker. Dolph counters it and does the zigzag on him. He goes for the pin but Dean kicks out. Dolph then tries to kick him but Dean grabs his lega nd puts him in  a leglock.Dolph tries to amke it to the ropes but Dean put a tight grip. Dolph looks like he wants to tapout but he then starts to punch Dean all over. He somehow manages to get out of the lock and he high kicks Dean in the gface.He goes tot he top rope and does a cross body on Dean. Dean isn't moving and Dolph takes advantage by going for the cover. i try to distract him by makiing the refee come to me. Dolph looks upset but eh knew i was heel/face so i was staying in character. I tell him to come here wo which he does and when i see dean up and coming towards us i jump of the ropes and move to the side. Dean tackles Dolph over the tp ropes. He falls flat on the floor and then Dean does a suicide dive on him the mintue he gets up. Dean gets up and omes to me. He kisses me to which the crowd chgeers loudly.He then tells me to go to commentary.I was going to protest but Dolph atatcks him from behind and almost drops me.Dean held me tight to him and got angry at Dolph.He yelled saying she could have lost our child.

"Dean."I yelled at him.

He turns around and realizes he just spilled out the reason i wasn't competeing. I just leave the ring area and head to the ramp.Dean tries to stop me but i tell him to leave me alone. I wanted to announce it after the match was over. I see the match form the top and notice Dolph was in control of the match. Dean seemed really out of the match. He wanted to come to me but he needed to focus on the match.I was mad at him but i knew he would have reacted like this if it were somewhere else. Maybe i shouldn't have come out. I just indanger myself everytime and knowing a human being is growing inside me should be a reason i learn from my past mistakes.

The two are now in the ring and i See Dean put Dolph in dirty deeds. He goes for the pin and wins the match. I clap from the top and he grabs the ttile when the refee gives it to him. He then signal for a micrphone.

"Mari please comeback here.Everyone needs to know why your leaving."He says.

I take a moment to think before going down. I walk back into the ring with Dean holding the ropes down for me. I enter and signal for a micophone.

"So everyone already heard why i didn't compete right now. As you know i can't be your champion inmy condition.I had just found out a few days ago that i am about 2 months along. I really had a nice run being your champion but as you just saw my husband is now your champion.I hope you enjoyed this journey with me as tonight is mylast night working ehre. I have decided to retire.

The crowd starts say no no no . I was starting to cry hearing them say i should stay.

"i know this is a hard decision but i feel like i need to be awith my kids and this little one i ahve inside me well made me realize i wanna be a good mother to all of them. I thank all of you for the support i have recieved.I love every single one of you from whetehr hating me or loving me i just want to thank all of you. There might be a slight chance i may retur but for now i will dedcate my time to my kids d other projects i would like to do ou of the company."I said.

"Mari i want everryone here to know that after my last run will be with this title."Dean said.

"The crowd was like what????

"Dean whata are  you talking about?"I ask him without using the micopone.

"Mari i want to be there for the kisds as well.Your my partner in crime and if you want to be a normal family then i want to be there too. We need a little less drama in our lives so when the baby is born it will be my last night with the company.''He says.

The crowd was going crazy but it was good cheers

"Dean you don't have to do this.You love this and i don't want to be the reason you don't continue."i said.

"Mari i have made my decison.I want to see my kids grow as wella nd if i dodecide to come back like you mifght then it'll be a final run in my career.He says.

"Dean."I say

The out of nowhere the whole lockeroom was coming out. Some entered the ring and hugged us. The Dolph had a ,mic in his hands.

"As everyone knows these two are the power couple here. We have seen them fight matches togther ,brought there kids to the ring,and let's not forget that incredible match these two had against each other.I mean if they didn't do what they did then none of us would be here."Dolph said. 

Roman then garbs a mic.

'Dean and mari we have seen everything with you guys.All these years i have grown to see Mari for who she is. A lot of us misjudged her becuae of her action on her first night. But knowing she made my brother happy goes to show she was pure at heart. She is an incredible woman and a great mother.I have grown to see her a s sister.Mari we all wish you the best."He says hugging me.

Aj then grabs the mic from him. "Mari you became my best friend. i never saw you nothing but a rudeless girl but that day when you first married dean i saw something special in you. You showed me the real you. The emotions you felt and showed were so real. I knew from that day that you were justa  girl in trouble and wanted nothing but to be accepted. People misjudged you,hurt you, and even tried to kill you. Right now i want all of us to raise our fists up and cheer for one of the greatest divas we have had in years. She may have been the only and curretn  wwe world heavyweight Champion but thanks to ehr we get to fight for the belt as well. Marissa is a great inspiration to us all. I'm glad i accepted that trip from dean.If it wasn't for him we wouldn't be great best friends. Mari i will miss you and if you do decided to comeback one day would like to have a match with you."She says hugging me.

"You guys are going to make me cry.I know that i have been mean to a lot of you over the years but knowing i have support for my decision tonight i just feel like i shouldn't have doen all thise things. I really do thank all of you for being here."i said.

"Marissa we want to let you that there is always a special place for you here. We would never in a million years pass by the opportunity to have you here."Stephaine says. 

"We here in the wwe would liek to present you with this gift from all of us in the company."Hunter said.

He hands me a box and when i open it  was a wwe ring heart shape.It even had always a champion in our eyes carved into it. I started to cry and hugged him.I felt so special today that i never thought i would go through  all this. everyone i ahve worked with for years were all here to wish me a  good life i then got on the top rope and did a heart shape. i wnet to ever turnbuckle and did the same sign.

I then hugged people on my way out and dean followed behind me. When we made it backstage i kiss Dean passionatly. 

"Dean tonight has gone great.i never thought i would ahve agreat reaction to all this.'I said after pullign away.

"Of course babay.Everyone loves you. You brought a good meaning to this company and knowing you were the face for bith divas and suerstars goes to show all the support you recieved was real.people love you and so do i with all my ehart."He says kissing me again.

"LEt's go find the kids.I'm sure there going insane right about now.'I said.

"Funny they didn't show up."Dean said chuckling.

'True.'I said.

We went to our lockeroom and saw that the kids had made a little party in here.

"So what's the  occassion?"I ask.

"Mommy how could you not tell me that we wre having another baaby brother or sister."Little Jon said.

"Aw little guy i wanted it to be a surprise.Even your dad didn't know well sort of.''i tell him.

'So does it mean we get to have you at home."isa asks.

Yes baby. Mommy is finally going to be home with you guys.After all this time of you asking me i will be home for good.We will do all those things we never got to do before."I said.

"Yeah we get to have mommy back."Johnny said.

"Yes and with our new editon to the family it'll be more fun."I said.

"Now why don't we go celebrate considering we are in our hometown."Dean says.

"Can we mommy."i kids ask.

"okay but only for a little while considering you shoud be in bed."i said.

"Mom i'm all groewn uo.Can i at least saty up later than i usually do?"isa asks.

"Now Isa we talked about this.When your a little older then you can sleep later but not now.I just want you to be an example for you siblngs."i said.

"Aright but then they will ahve to eb the example for our little sibling."She says. 

"Well i hopeyou are too."I said.

"I will."She says.

We then started to apck and grbabbed everything. What was funny was that we were in cincinatti for my final show.Dean and i were both from here and knowing this is where my career ended well sort of just feels great. I never thoguth i would retire in the place where i had to learn to fight for my life. As we exited the arena and went to our rental car i noticed that some fans were waiting for us. denaa nd i signed and took photos withthem.We then put our stuff in the car.The kids were all set and we drove to our hme.Did i forget to  mention we live in this city now. 

7 months later

I was currently in the hospital awaiting to give birth to my baby boy. i was really excited but alos in a lot of pain. Dean as nowhere to be found and i was thinking he couldn't get here. I mean he was overseas and i had told him about me being in labor about 2 days ago.Was he given time off or no? I was literally in so much pain that i almost asked the doctor to give me the epiduole. I heard that can ease the pain but have some consequences too later as i grow old. 

"Mrs.Good we need to do the procedure now.The baby can be at risk if we don't take him out of you now."The doctor said.

"No my husband isn't here yet. He promised he would be here."I said holding  the bars of the bed.

"Ma'ma the baby looks like he's coming out., we need you to start pushing."The doctor said. 

I had no choice i didn't want to lose my baby.I did as thedoctor indicated and after pushing for about 5 mintues i hear the door ope to ther ooma nd i hear a baby cry. I looked at the door and  saw Dean in a blue gown.He let's the docotr know he is the father and he cuts my umbilcal cord.  Then the nurse grabs him to clean him up and do whatever needed to eb doen. Dean comes my way kisses me.

"You made it."I said.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world."He says.

The nurse brings my baby boy and the mintue i held him he stops cry as if he had an off button with me.I kiss his forehead and then hand him to dean. He looks like he is about to cry uot doesn't. Dean was playing with his little hand adn oujr son grabbed his finger. i found it so cute knowing he knew his father,

"So what will the baby's name be."The  nurse asked.

"I think we will name him Dean scottie Good."i said.

"I like the name.'Dean sasy.

"Yes it's just like your ring name."i said.v

"Alright.So i need to take the baby to do registration and all that stuff."The nurse says.

Dean hands her the baby and beofre she takes him i ask to give him a kiss to which she lets me.

I see her take our son and i hold Dean's hand in mines. They then take me to my own room where they soon brought my son. 

"Mommy where is he?"johnny asks.

"He's right here.Do you wanna see him."i said.

"Yes."He says trying ot get up on the bed. 

"mommy i finally have a baby brother. I'm not the only boy anymore."He says.

"Excuse me?"Dean says.

"I mean not the only kid whose a boy. i love mys sisters but i need to have some guy time too.He says.

"So guy time with me isn;t fun.'Dean asks hurt.

"No Daddy  i mean i have a  boy to finally play with. You are always on the road and i'm stuck at home with girls."He says.

"Aw little guy i will be home now.I came late since i did have my final match in England."He says.

"So your gonna be home too."i said happliy.

"Yes i did my farewell match for now.'He said.

"That's good we get to be a normal fmaily for once.i said.

"We have always been normal baby.Never foget it."He says.

"So mommy when do we get to take him home."Mayra asks.

"When the doctor okays it."I said.

"So your not coming home yet."She says.

"No but i will real soon.He needs to be healthy first."I said.

"I can't wait to show him how to wrestle. "Dean says.

"Hey i thought we were going to learn first."The kids said together.

"Oh yeah i forgot i promised all of you guys.''He says rubbing his neck.

"Yeah dean i thought i was going to learn too."I said laughing.

"You already know."He says laughing.

"Yeah but i think you know what i mean."I said.

"Ew mom dad really."Isa said.

"What we love each other. How else did you think we had this little guy."I said laughing.

mom seriously."Mayra said.

Okay sorry."I said.

'Now kids lets have your mom rest for now.she's very tired.We can see her later on today."Dean says.

"But we wanna stay."Johnny says.

"I know but mommy needs to rest after giving birth."Dean says.

''okay but we will be back."johnny says.

"Yes you guys  will."I said.

I kiss them all goodbye and Dean too.I went to sleep when they left and i had one hand on my little baby boy.He had his hand on my finger too which i found too cute. 

2 days later

I was fianlly realeased form the hospital.Dean was very heathy and i was so happy.It was weird calling him Dean considering Dean always thought i was calling him.

"Babe maybe we should go with Scottie.i mean everytime you say Dean i think your calling me."He says.

"I guess your right. I mean it would be less confusing and i like the name Scottie."I said.

"Aright scottie it is."He says.

We had arrived home and the first thing i did was show my new son the house. It was weird that we were living in Cincinatti.It like the dream i had years gao was so real I guess i would have ended up here eiher way.

i then out my little guy in his room. The kids were watching him and i loved the fact they didn't feel jealous of him.  I left them there and went downstairs.

"So how you holding up."Dean asks me as i sit next to him on the couch.

Good. the kids love there new brother.'i said.

"That's good. i meant hey were talking about him all this time."He says.

"so are you really retire or is it temporary?"I ask. 

"It's temporary.I will like to see my son grow before i leave for my final run. "He says.

"Well at least on final run will be good."i said.

"Yeah just for like one year and there.I don;' wanna miss anything of the kids."He says.

"Same here.i might just do a final match."I said.

"Let me guess with Aj."He says smirking.

"Yeah but that's like next week."i said in a low tone.

"Babe your in no condition to fight."He says.

"it will be a safe match i promise."I said.

'Okay i trust you.''He says. 

A week later

I was at the arena in Philly. I was okay to fight but i needed to be careful still. i was not 100% but i could still compete. i was by the gorilla and when my music hit the crowd cheered loudly. i make it to the ring and do a  heart sign to thecorwd I then go down and look at Aj.She shakes my hand before  the match starts.

aj grbas me by the hair and drops me hard on the mat.I'm in pain since i still had to recover and haven't been in the ring for a long time. Sget hen knees me in the face. She grabs me by the hair again butt his time i kick her and then flip her on the mat making her hit her head. I then get up and attack her stomach with my knee.i then get up again and i twist her arms around her and do the bridge on her. she somehow gets out of it and slams me on the mat. She goes for the cover but i kick out. She then grabs my arms and pulls them behind my back. I somehow kiksced her on ther lega nd she falls and i flip myself and kick her on her back. I then twirl us around make her hit the mat. i then grab her and put my submission to work. i put her in a  tight grip and she taps out.The bell rings and i let go. The refee holds my hand up and then i help Aj up. i hug her and she does the same. WE thank the crowd and we walk backstage. She has me one more time before she heads off to her lockeroom.

"YOU did great babe."Dean says.

"I know but i am tired."I said.

"Let's get you back home."He says.

WE went to my lockeroom and grabbed my bags. i didn't bother to change so we drove out of the arena and back home.

"Mari this is  our new life now.We have a beautiful family and were both retire well you are.''He says.

"Yeah it is a new chapter.We get to be together with the kids.Watch them grow and tonight was a good night. i fought with my best friend."I said.

"We get het life we have always wanted together forever.''He says.

"WE finally do. We have our dreams and many more to come."I said.

"Let's enjoy this time we have."He says.

"we will.Our lives are great and i couldn't ask for anything else. This was all i ever aksed for."I said.  

Everything had come true and i couldn't have been any happier. My life is forever now a good life ahead of me.

 So this is the end.I want to  thank all of you who supported my story.I never thought people would read my new story. I don't think there will be a sequel unless people want me to continue this story. thanks for following me in this journey and i hope you all enjoy the final of this story. please let me know what all you think about this story. I really would liket o know what you gys thought of thiss tory. PLease commentnd vote on this final chapter.Until next time :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 1.1K 41
In which hobi is a YouTuber and jungkook receives a link to his video. "Who are you?" "I'm your hope"
79K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
157K 3.6K 61
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
607K 13.9K 81
New Message from (+1) 361 879 6524: "Hi, It's me" "Hey, who is 'me'?" "It's Noah, from Anthony's party?" "Don't know any Noah's..." "C'mon Nicole...