King of Fighting

By herolover89

What if Midoriya was trained by someone else besides All Might. And what if that someone was so strong that t... More

First Encounter
Learning Boxing
Izuku vs Kirishima, the first fight
Karate and Meeting Someone Special
Izuku vs Itsuka and Senshi vs Oikakete
THE NIKO STYLE
Izuku vs Sato and a Realization
The King and Prince of Fighting
Muay Thai Training
IMPORTANCE OF FEAR AND WHAT HAPPENS BEFORE
Izuku Midoriya vs Chaisai Chakrii
A Tragic Day
ALL MIGHT
Jack Blade vs the new age of Heroes
U.A Entrance Exam
First day of School
BATTLE TRAINING
Calm before the Storm
The battle of the USJ
THE ADVANCE
The end of the Nightmare
A DATE
Training for the Main Event
The Amazing Race
Basketball
Before the Fights
First Round (Part Two)
Before Round 2
ROUND 2

FIRST ROUND (PART ONE)

555 18 5
By herolover89

AN: Sorry, this was so late. I'll try and make sure the next chapter comes sooner.

Shinso hated the sight before him.

Praise.

Admiration.

Born to be a hero.

Everything Shinso didn't have and everything he wanted. It was because of that, that Shinso wanted to beat Midoriya.

They stood face to face, with Izuku standing over Shinso.

The referee, Cementoss, created a pillar for him to sit on and watch over the fight. The other referee, Midnight, came out in her regular hero costume.

Using a megaphone, Midnight cried out, "ARE YOU READY?"

"Yes," both of them replied.

"TAKE YOUR STANCE." Izuku put on a traditional boxing stance, while Shinos just put his hands in his pockets.

"BEGIN."

Izuku was cautious. He didn't want to rush and do anything stupid.

"You know I'm jealous of you." Izuku was confused by Shinso's words. "You get everything you want: strength, power, fame, women, and even a wonderful quirk. I wonder, do you deserve any of it?"

Izuku took a deep breath.

BOOM

The audience was left shaken. All it took was one punch for Shinso to be knocked out and lay flat on his back.

"I can't say for certain that I deserve my luck. But I know you deserve that," Izuku said.

"AMAZING. THE WINNER OF THE FIRST ROUND IS IZUKU MIDORIYA WITH ONE PUNCH."

The crowd roared in excitement. If this is how he does in the first round, imagine how good he would do in the following rounds.

Izuku walked out of the arena, with the crowd cheering in his name. "MIDORIYA. MIDORIYA. MIDORIYA." Even when he left the stadium, they still chanted his name. "MIDORIYA. MIDORIYA. MIDORIYA."

Inside, Izuku was met with the same people who encouraged him.

"That was fast," Bakugo said.

"Yeah. Guess I went a little overboard," Izuku said. "Though Kacchan, you did overhype him a little bit."

"That was amazing Midoriya," Momo said.

"Thank you," Izuku was then tackled by a girl his age.

"That was amazing Izuku. Now, let's get married," Karen said.

Izuku gained a small blush. "Let's talk about it later."

"Let's talk about now," Karen said. However, she was then picked up by a giant hand.

"Karen you need to calm down. Your match can happen at any time," Itsuka said.

"You're right."

"Oh right, that reminds me. I'll be right back," Izuku said before running off.

"Where the hell is he going?" Bakugo asked.

"Hmm. I might have an idea," Momo said.

Toga was anxious. Her match was coming up and her opponent was no chum. He terrified her. With his blade quirk, he could easily defeat Toga.

Blade.

Blood.

No. NO.

Bad Toga, BAD. Do not think about blood. Especially now.

Toga shivers ran all over her body. What to do? What to do?

Her answer came when Izuku walked right into the door. "Himiko, are you okay?" He asked. Her tense body answered Izuku's question. "Oh, you know I don't blame you." Toga tilted her head. "Right before I was going to fight Chrakii, I was scared. I didn't know what to do. But, I still fought him." Izuku put a hand on Toga's shoulder. "Because even the brave can feel scared."

Toga stopped her shiver and got up. "Thank you Izuku," however, there was one more thing she needed, "You won't mind if I borrow your blood?"

Togaru was an impatient little shit. He knew this and he won't deny it. So when his opponent was taking forever to get onto the stage, it got to him.

'WHAT THE FLYING FUCK IS TAKING HER SO FUCKING LONG,' Togaru was thinking. He wanted to say it out loud, but he did not want to reveal himself to be a delinquent. Luckily for him, he didn't have to wait very long.

Toga got out and her long-awaited introduction was finally here.

"HERE SHE IS FOLKS. THE LONG AWAITED FELINE OF CLASS 1A, TOGA HIMIKO!" Present Mic shouted. "THE FIRST 1A VS 1B FIGHT IS ABOUT TO BEGIN. HOW WILL OUR TWO HERO CLASSES SETTLE THEIR RIVALRY?"

Togaru finally began stretching, sure he was fighting a girl but he at least wanted to look cool.

Toga, still a little nervous, put on a stance. It was very similar to Izuku's but Toga was lower.

"ARE YOU READY?" Midnight yelled. Both of them nodded. "BEGIN."

Togaru started by creating blades out of his elbows. He made a slow slash towards Toga, who dodged easily. She stepped back, allowing Togaru to slash again. Whenever Toga dodged, Togaru would make another slash.

The more Toga stepped back, the closer she got to the edge. A simple plan Togaru created, but an effective one.

'Sorry for you, but my quirk's just better,' Togaru was thinking.

Toga was right on the edge; one more slash and Toga was out. Togaru threw his elbow, hoping for Toga to dodge once more. However, instead of stepping back, Toga stepped forward.

Much to Togaru's surprise, Toga's arms began to change. They began more muscular and masculine. Toga then grabbed his shirt and judo flipped him right past the line. With just one move, Toga had turned around the chances and won.

"WOW. WHAT A COMEBACK. TOGA SHOWING OFF THE SKILLS OF 1A. BUT WILL IT BE ENOUGH TO BEAT HER NEXT CHALLENGE?" Mic committed.

'No, it's not enough,' Toga said in her head.

Much to her surprise, when Togaru got up, he offered her a handshake. "Sorry for looking down on you. You did good," Togaru said.

"Thank you," Toga said as she shook his hand. 'I just glad I still have enough of Izuku's blood. I can sue this the next round.'

"WOW. TWO RIVALS ARE SHAKING HANDS. WHAT GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP. IF ONLY SO CALLED ADULTS WOULD HAVE SUCH A THING," Mic committed.

"Mic, that's not true," Aizawa replied.

Shutting off his mic, the blond hero said, "Aizawa, this is a response to 'Adults' like you. So shut up and let me do my job while you sleep."

Aizawa was surprised by his best friend's rudeness. He would say something, but he already fell asleep.

"NOW THIS NEXT MATCH IS ONE TO CERTAINLY TO KEEP YOUR EYE ON. THE ONLY SUPPORT COURSE STUDENT THIS YEAR TO GET THIS FAR, AND THE ONLY ONE CRAZY ENOUGH TO KEEP UP WITH THE HERO COURSE. THE ONE AND ONLY, MEI HATSUME."

"Time to show off my babies," Mei Hatsume said. She had a whole calvary of equipment on her.

"IN THE OTHER CORNER, THE MULTI ARM HERO OF CLASS 1A; IT'S MEZO SHOUJI. HOW WILL OUR OCTOBOY HANDLE HIS OPPONENT. LET'S FIND OUT."

"So, arm guy, you sure you want to turn down my deal?" Hatusme asked. "My babies might help you win."

"Yes, I won't have your toys," Shouji said. He may not be the smartest student, but he could smell a trap. (Wait was that a pun?).

"You're lost."

"TAKE YOUR STANCE." Mei looked like she was going to take a stroll in a park. Meanwhile, Shouji had created a net of arms, he was ready to fight.

"BEGIN."

Shouji began by trying to wraP Mei in his massive arms. However, Mei soon flew upwards with the help of her jetpack. Shouji turned around and tried to grab Mei by her leg. Unfortunately, he was met with a substance that covered his eyes.

"HOW WAS THAT? THAT'S MY BLINDING BABY!" Mei had somehow taken over the mics and her voice was behind broadcasted across the stadium. "CURRENTLY IN DEVELOPMENT, BUT YOU CAN PREORDER FOR 3,000 YEN."

"HOW IS SHE DOING THIS?" Mic yelled inside his booth. He was trying to take back control over the system, but all of his attempts failed. "Damn Power Loader. Why is he such a good teacher?"

"How am I supposed to know?" Aizawa replied.

It took a while before Shouji tore off the gel from his face. Yet, it stuck to his hand.

"THE TRUE STRENGTH OF MY BABY. NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO, IT WILL ALWAYS STICK TO YOUR BODY."

"No matter," Shouji created another arm, "I'm not losing to you no matter how many tools you have."

"Oh, determination. I like that. BUT NOW FOR MY FAVORITE BABY."

Shouji turned on high gear. If her others were good, imagine how powerful this one would be. He stepped backward, hiding his wings from Hatsume. Where his hands used to be, ears came out. If Hatsume was going to send out her favorite, Shouji better be prepared.

Shoji's eyes never left the pink-haired girl, she was doing nothing weird. But his ears picked up something strange. The sound of mechanical engineering was heard, but Shoji didn't see what was causing it. Until it was too late.

A mechanical arm then shot out from right behind Mei and went straight towards Shouji. He dodged the first arm but the second arm went right behind him and pin him down. Two more arms appeared and they helped pin the boy down.

"THIS BABY WAS DESIGNED FOR INTENSE CONSTRUCTION AND HEAVY MOMENT. ALLOWING EVEN THE WEAKEST PEOPLE TO LIFT OVER 20 TONS OF WEIGHT. HOWEVER, IT'S STILL IN DEVELOPMENT SO HOLD TIGHT." Mei was selling her product. And she was selling it well.

Using her special eyes, Mei saw the many businessmen attending the event starstruck. That was it. That was all she needed.

"SHOUJI IS DOWN. THE MATCH-"

"I FORFEIT," Mei shouted. Her response shocked the entire audience.

"Oh. THEN THE WINNER BY DEFAULT IS SHOUJI."

Mei released Shoji from her mechanical grasp. She was about to leave the stage but was stopped by Shouji.

"Why? Why did you forfeit?"

"Sorry Octoboy, but I'm not here to win. I'm just here to sell my babies. I hope you do well," Mei said.

"Thanks."

"By the way," Mei leaned closer, "Please tell Midoriya about me. I would love to make his babies. I could sell even more babies if I have him as a business partner."

"Yeah. I'll try and tell him."

Izuku shuddered. Like a prey feeling a predator is close by.

"What's wrong?" Bakugo asked.

"I don't know. I feel like a great disturbance is going to happen," Izuku said.

"Eh who cares. You better teach me that technique."

"I will." The two boys were outside, Izuku and Bakugo ready to fight. "You ready?"

"Hell yeah." The two boys trained for the upcoming battles ahead.

"Where's Deku-Kun?" Ochako asked. She and the other 1A classmates were in Class 1A's personal stands.

"Who knows. Backugo's gone as well," Sero said. "Maybe it's a coincidence."

"No, it isn't," Momo said.

"Maybe they're gay," Takeshi said. He then felt ominous eyes on him. "Hey, it's a possibility."

"Aw, I hope that isn't the case." Class 1A turned to the wall that separated them from the other hero class. They saw Kure Karen, hanging off the wall, with a frown on her face. "I wanted to marry him."

"KAREN. Do not hang out with those 1A bastards. They are our enemy," Monoma said.

"But they're my future husband's classmates. I want to be friends with them," Karen said.

"But-" before Neiko could say anything, Itsuka chopped him behind his neck.

"Enough. I will not allow you to disgrace 1B's name any longer," Itsuka said.

1A then saw Karen disappear behind the wall. "Hey, Itsuka. I wanna talk with our 1A members. Can I?"

"Fine, go ahead. Wait, NOT LIKE THAT-"

BOOM

The wall was destroyed, breaking away the separation between the two classes. "Hello," Karen joyfully said. Her fist was smoking from the attack. She then sat right next to Ochako and Toga. "Let's be friends."

The two girls didn't know what to say.

"Sorry about that," Itsuka said. "Karen can be a little wild."

"Keep your chat down. It's time for our tail boy to kick some ass," Takeshi said.

"Yeah, GO OJIRO," Hagukre shouted.

Down in the hallway, Ojiro was nervous. Rather, he was scared. All that training he had done with Takeshi, would it be enough? He was facing a foreign fighter and if he lost, he would be the shame of UA.

Not to mention he would look uncool in front of Hagakure.

'I'm pathetic.' At this important moment, he was thinking about his crush. God, how did he get into UA? His quirk was just a tail, it was nothing compared to the others. It wasn't as powerful as Todorokis. It wasn't as versatile as Bakugo's. And it wasn't as heroic as Midoriya's.

But he still got in.

That's right he got in. And he did something most kids could never have ever accomplished. HIM.

Ojiro strides forward, with more confidence than ever. He was going to win.

"LOOK AT WHO IT IS. CLASS 1A'S TAIL STUDENT. HE MAY BE PLAIN, BUT DON'T JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER. HIS TAIL PACKS POWER. ITS OJIRO MASHIRAO."

The crowd cheered as Ojiro entered the stage. His tail hit the floor with a mighty smack. 'I'm ready.'

"AND NOW. A BOY FROM THE LAND OF MYANMAR. ONE OF THE STRONGEST STUDENTS IN HIS SCHOOL. A BOY WHO NEARLY WON EVERY COMPETITION HE'S EVER BEEN IN. THE LETH WEI FIGHTER FROM THE EAST. YOROIZUKA SAW PAING."

The boy dashed out of his entrance and jumped right onto the stage.

"OHHHHHHHHH YYYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHH." His roar shocked the entire stadium. Some people had to cover their ears. "THIS IS AWESOME."

Ojiro took a deep breath. He was ready to brawl.

"ARE YOU READY?"

"Yes."

"OH YEAH."

"TAKE YOUR STANCE."

Ojiro put his fists forward, and his tail right by his side. Saw planted his arms right next to his face, he also planted his legs firmly in the ground.

"BEGIN."

"Before we start, are you a sumo fighter or a Jiu-jitsu master?" Saw asked. Ojiro put on a karate stance. "I don't know what that is but it's cool. But now, it's time to fight."

BAM

BOOM

Before Ojiro and most of the crowd saw it, Saw attacked. He dashed towards Ojiro at surprising speeds, a crater formi9ng from his burst in speed. Saw then punched him right in the gut. All before most people could see it.

Ojiro fell to the ground, clenching his stomach. 'Dear god. It's horrible.'

"YEAH SAW. THAT'S HOW YOU DO IT," Charkii carried out from the stands.

"Hey look. It's cool that you invited me, but why did you do it?" Shinso asked. He had a black eye (a gift from Izuku) and was holding a pack of ice against it.

"You see," Chakrii put a hand on his shoulder, "I like you."

There was an awkward silence between them. "Look man, I support you being you. But I'm that kind of guy."

"Not like that. I'm saying I understand you. I understand what it's like to be looked down upon. To have others treat you like trash just for the way you were born. And we hate the people who were born with everything."

"Wow. Maybe we are alike," Shinso said. "By the way, it's fine to be gay."

"I'm not gay," Chakrii said.

BOOM

Another heavy punch right towards Ojiro's stomach. Ojiro gasped for air. It felt like cannonballs made of titanium were striking his stomach. Even Takeshi's punches never felt so strong.

"OHHHH YEAH," Saw roared. For a moment, Saw let his guard down, which allowed Ojiro to attack.

Bam

Ojiro smacked Saw's head with the full force of his tail. He then got up and used his tail to prop himself up. 'That has to do something?'

Unfortunately, it just gave Saw a little cut on the head. "THAT WAS COOL! BRING IT ON!"

'Fuck me.'

Saw charged towards Ojiro again. This time, Ojiro was ready. With a quick flip, his tail smashed Saw's jaw upwards. The Burmese boy stayed still but then he punched.

KABOOM

Saw's fist turned Ojiro's face to mush. The tail boy collapsed to the floor. It was over.

"I was wrong about you. You weren't a Sumo wrestler or a Jiu-jitsu master. You were a samurai."

"THE MATCH IS OVER!"

"OH YEAH. THAT WAS AWESOME," Saw roared.

Toru was leaning on the rail. She was scared about Ojiro. She didn't like to see him hurt.

"Go to him," Takeshi said. "He needs you."

Toru ran. She got out of the podium before anyone could say anything.

"I hope he's alright," Mina said. "I wonder why he couldn't beat his opponent."

"Too strong," Karen said. "I don't know much about that kid. But he's strong."

"Speaking of strong," Takeshi got up, "It's my turn to fight."

When Ojiro woke up, he was met with a white ceiling. It took him a while before remembering what happened. He remembered his loss and remembered how badly he looked right in front of Hagakure. All that training and hard work were for nothing. He barely bought up a good fight. He was pathetic.

Ojiro was to tear up when he heard a calm voice next to him. "Ojiro." The tail boy turned and was surprised to see the invisible body of Hagakure Toru there. "Are you alright?"

He turned his head in shame. Ojuiro didn't want to embrace himself any further in front of Hagakure. However, his action displeased her. Hagakure forced Ojiro to face her invisible head.

"Ojiro, what's wrong?" She would not repeat herself.

He could not hide it anymore. Tears streamed down his eyes. "I'm sorry." He looked down. "I wanted to be cool and strong. Just like Midoriya, but I, not him. I'm just some guy who got in by luck. I'm a nobody."

Hagakure hugged the tail boy. She understood him. She understood what it was like to be looked down on, to not even get the slight peck of attention. "Hey it's okay," Hagakure brought his face to hers.

"I don't care if you're not the best fighter or the best hero. I don't care if you screw up every once in and while. I care because you got up. Even though you're not the coolest or the most powerful, you still got up. And I....," Hagakure took a deep breath, "I love you because of that."

Ojiro raised his eyes. "You love me?"

"Yes."

Ojiro looked at her in disbelief. "Toru, will you like to go out with me?"

"Yes."

"NEXT UP, ONE OF UA TOUGHEST STUDENTS. SOMEONE SO STRONG THEY MAKE STRONGMEN JEALOUS. HE'S THE SON OF ONE OF THE BEST HEROES IN THE COUNTRY. SOMEONE THAT CAN CREATE EARTHQUAKES WITH HIS FISTS. THE MAIN MAN, HACHI TAKESHI!"

"RIGHT ON," Takeshi yelled. He marched right onto the stage with full confidence. "BRING IT ON."

"AND IN THE NEXT CORNER, THE SILENT PRINCESS OF UA. DON'T LET HER CALM FACE FOOL YOU. SHE CAN BRING YOU DOWN TO SIZE. HER QUIRK CAN BRING THE SMALLEST OF OBJECTS TO THE SIZE OF SKYSCRAPERS. THE ONE AND ONLY, YUI KODAI."

Without a word, Yui entered the arena. She made no noise or anything flashy. She just walked onto the stage.

"WHO WILL WIN THIS MATCH? WILL IT BE DAVID? OR WILL IT BE GOLIATH?"

"ARE YOU READY?"

"HELL YEAH, I AM." Unlike her opponent, Yui remained silent.

"TAKE YOUR STANCE."

Takeshi put on his very own karate stance. Which had his left fist positioned at his side and his right fist above his head. Yui remained still.

"BEGIN"

BOOM

Takeshi started by kicking the floor beneath him, creating massive cracks in the ground. Yui lost her balance and fell to her knees. Takeshi rushed to Yui and was about to push her out. Unfortunately for him, Yui planned for this.

BAM

A large rock hit Takeshi right in the face. He backed off before another rock was thrown at him.

CRASH

"You shouldn't have made things easier for your opponent," Yui stated. "It's just bad hero work."

She then picked up a pebble and threw it at Takeshi. The pebble then became bigger mid-flight, until it reached the size of a boulder. The boulder smashed right into Takeshi, breaking upon impact. Yet, it still left damage on him.

"That's all you got?" Takeshi teased.

"No, I have more." Yui began throwing more rocks at him.

The rocks continued to break upon impact, but each rock shook Takeshi's body. Takeshi put up his guard, covering his face with his arms. Yui continued to throw massive rocks at Takeshi while he just took it. It was looking grim for the giant.

Then he used his quirk.

Yui watched in awe as Takeshi grew. His muscles outgrew his shirt, ripping it as he got bigger. Eventually, he became a hulking size, one that sent terror to Yui's bones.

Takeshi grinned. "Come on. Give me your all."

Yui put on a baseball throwing position; this one was going to be the biggest yet. She threw the pebble with her arm and it went fast. The pebble's size then turned into the biggest rock yet. It grew to be even bigger than Takeshi's current form.

But it meant nothing to the blond boy. The instant the rock came into arm's length, Takeshi reacted. With one hand, Takeshi stopped the rock in its tracks. How? By holding it within the palm of his hand.

The audience was in awe at the feat. It was like Hercules himself was in the arena. "You think that's cool. Watch this." With one quick squeeze, Takeshi destroyed the boulder. It cracked into many pieces and fell to the floor. "Come on. GIVE ME MORE."

Yui realized the risk she was about to take if she continued to fight. "I forfeit," she announced.

"YUI LODAI HAS FORFEITED. HACHI TAKESHI WILL GO ON TO THE NEXT ROUND."

"ALRIGHT," the hulking boy shrieked in size, "I'M THE MAN.

"Wow, that was insane," Karen was astonished. "I never expected 1A to have a guy that strong."

"He's one of 1A's best," Iida said. "Although his attitude is a problem."

"He's a pervert," Itsuka gained an awful grin, "Absolutely detestable. I'm just glad he didn't hit on Yui."

"The sin of lust has unfortunately won," Ibarra prayed.

"Hey, what did I miss," Izuku said as he entered the stands.

"HUSBAND!"

"OH NO!"

Izuku dashed away as Karen ran after him.

"Well, looks like we have to deal with that from now on," Imai Cosmo stated. "By the way Bakugo, what happened to you?"

"None of your goddamn fucking business," Bakugo retort. No one wanted to mention that he had a black eye or the fact that his hair was messy. "So why are the 1B guys here?"

"For your information, we are here to study our rivals. To know your weaknesses and exploit them to our-"

"We just want to get along," Itsuka said.

"Sure thing Karate Girl," Bakugo replied.

Itsuka took a deep breath and signed. "I'm going to kick your ass one day. And I will enjoy it," Itsuka whispered.

"OUR NEXT MATCH IS BEAUTY VS BEAST. IN ONE CORNER, WE GOT THE LOVEABLE, THE WONDERFUL, THE ADORABLE, THE AMERICAN TRANSFER STUDENT, PONY TSUNOTORI."

The blond girl stepped out and was met with a roaring crowd. "I hope I do well," the horned girl said.

"AND IN THE OTHER CORNER, THE SMART BEAST OF UA. ONE OF THE BRIGHTEST MINDS IN OUR VERY SCHOOL. THOUGH DON'T UNDERESTIMATE HIM. HE'S A BEAST IN FIGHTS. IT'S JUROTA SHISHIDA."

The beast boy took off his glasses and set them aside. "It's time." He strolled out to a roaring audience. The crowd clapped and cheered for him until he reached the arena.

"YOU BETTER KEEP YOUR EYES ON THIS MATCH. IT'S ONE BETWEEN BEAUTY AND BEAST."

"ARE YOU READY?"

"Yes I am," Pony said with enthusiasm.

"I am ready," Jurota stated.

"TAKE YOUR STANCE!" Pony leaned her head forward, horns aimed right at her opponent. Jurota put his hands down on the floor, his body resembling a lion about to hunt.

"BEGIN."

Like a Lion jumping on his prey, Jurota punched forward. Pony expected this and shot out her horns. Four horns came out and wrapped around Jurota's limps.

Pony tried to push him back, but the beast boy was too heavy. 'Come on. I got to give it everything I got. Plus Ultra,' Pony thought. Her horns began to push Jurota back even harder.

Jurota bit his lip and unleashed his quirk. His body began to grow while his hands and feet began claws. His teeth became sharper and his body grew some hair. Pony's horns were no longer pushing him back.

He was pushing forward.

Pony was using all her mental strength to move the horns. But, Jurota was just too strong. With one simple thrust forward, Jurota was free from Pony's horns.

Before she could make any more, Jurota used the palm of his hand to push her out of the ring. Pony was sent flying backward. Her body did not stop until it reached the boundaries of the arena. Her foot barely passed the edge, but that was enough.

"PONY IS OUT OF BOUNDS. JUROTA IS THE WINNER."

"Such a shame, I thought Pony had this in the bag," Itsuka said.

"Well Jurota was just stronger than her," Cosmo said. "That's just how it is. Oh, muscle man, what do you think of your next opponent? He's one of the smartest and strongest of 1B."

Takeshi smiled. "I like him. Our fight is going to be good."

"Your a weirdo," Karen said. "Who's next?"

"It's Todoroki's turn. But I haven't seen him since the second event. Where could he be?" Iida asked.

"Wait! Did you say Todoroki? As in, the son of the number two Hero Endeavor. That's him right?" Manga Fukidashi asked.

"Yeah. He never really talked about it but we assumed it to be true," Shouji said.

"I'm a fan of Endeavor so I can't wait to see how his son fights," Manga said.

Crack

Everyone turned to see Takeshi cruising his armrest with his hand. "Sorry, I get a little tense when that man is brought up. There's a reason why Todoroki doesn't talk about him a lot," Takeshi said.

"But why?"

Takeshi frowned. "I'm sorry, but that's for Todoroki answered. Anyways, who's he fighting this match?"

Sero slapped his head. "OH SHIT IT'S ME!"

"ALRIGHTY EVERYONE, KEEP YOUR EYES FOCUSED ON THIS MATCH. YOU THOUGHT MIDORIYA AND TAKESHI WAS THE ONLY INTERESTING PERSON IN 1A, WELL'RE YOUR WRONG. THIS BOY WILL SURELY GRAB YOUR ATTENTION. HE'S THE SON OF THE NUMBER TWO HERO. SHOTO TODOROKI."

He hated that introduction. Shoto did not want to be known as the byproduct of that man. It insulted him in so many ways. But it was pointless to get angry about it, especially because of how often it happened. He walked out into the spotlight.

Of course, there was a massive cheer for him. Being the son of the number 2 already made him popular. Shoto wasn't a fan. If anything, he wanted to be popular for his own merits. Not for who his father is.

"Let's just get this over with," Todoroki said as he stepped into the arena.

"AND FOR HIS OPPONENT. DON'T LOOK DOWN ON HIM OR ELSE HE'LL BUT YOU IN A STICKY SITUATION. THE TAPE HERO FROM 1A, HANTA SERO!"

"Nothing for me," Sero complained. "Oh well, hard to compete with Todoroki." He entered the ring, glad that he wasn't late.

"ARE YOU READY?"

Todoroki stood perfectly still. Meanwhile, Sero was lazily stretching.

"TAKE YOUR STANCE."

Todoroki continued to stand still. Sero has his arms to his sides. Only him and those with a keen eye noticed the tape from his elbows extending out.

"BEGIN!"

Sero immediately shot out his tape. It was the fastest he had ever done so. His tape flew through the air before wrapping itself around Todoroki's body and making a tight squeeze.

Yet, it was for nothing.

The tape and everything in front of Todoroki were frozen in ice. Sero was trapped in a small glacier that covered half the arena. The audience in front of him was shivering, but other than that they were fine.

Todoroki broke free, the tape breaking apart. "I win."

"SERO IS UNABLE TO MOVE! SHOTO TODOROKI IS THE WINNER."

Half of the audience cheered for Endeavor's son, the others clapped slowly.

Todoroki began to heating his classmate. "Sorry about that, I was on edge."

"I....it's...f-f-f-fine," Sero uttered. His body was cold. "A-a-a-are y-y-y-y-you o-o-o-o-o-okay?"

"You're asking me that."

"Y-y-y-y-you l-l-l-l-look t-t-t-t-tense."

Shoto looked down. "It's none of your business." He began remembering what his father- no, Endeavor had told him earlier.

"That was pathetic. You were embarrassing yourself," Endeavor stated. "You were going to humiliate me. Losing to a lower-ranked son."

"I almost won," Shoto replied.

"Almost is nothing. Almost is not number one," Endeavor was raising the room temperature, "You could have won easily. Just use my quirk."

Shoto gave an icy glare that fitted his quirk. "No."

Endeavor stood over his son. "Are you threatening me boy?"

Shoto looked away. "I can win without your quirk."

"Tell that to Izuku Midoriya." Shoto looked at him funny. "That kid is a one in a billion. Someone born under a lucky star. Do you think you could beat him with only half your quirk? Or have you inherited your mother's insanity?"

Shoto was about to unleash his quirk. It didn't matter that it was illegal. It didn't matter that he was about to attack the number two hero. It didn't even matter that he was going to attack his father. Shoto was going to make him regret ever insulting his mother right to his face.

However, right before he could, Endeavor stopped him. By moving faster than Shoto could react, Endeavor placed a hot hand on his son's cold shoulder. "Don't even think about it."

Shoto calmed down. Attacking his father would be the least All Might thing to do. And it would make him look crazy to the whole world.

"I expect you to win. Or at the very least, prove yourself more useful than your mother." Shoto gripped his fists. He watched as his father walked away, unable to do anything.

"I hate you," Shoto said.

"Thanks Renzo," Izuku said.

"No problem." The Kure boy was holding his sister upside down. His sister trying to break free from his powerful grip. "Great match by the way. Though I could have beaten him without throwing a punch."

"Bullshit." Karen was then shaken by her older brother.

"Anyways. Go back to your classmates. And enjoy the fights," Renzo said.

"Thank you, Renzo. Stay safe Karen," Izuku said as he waved goodbye.

"Bye Husband," Karen gave an air kiss to Izuku.

"You know," Renzo raised his sister to eye level, "He could already be taken."

"I know. Itsuka likes him," Renzo was shocked by this piece of information, "But I'm willing to share."

"Are you sure we're not full siblings?" Renzo asked. Maybe Mama Fusui was weirder than her thought. Then again, his father made it work, why not Izuku?

"Can you let me down now?"

"No."

"THIS MATCH IS SURE TO BE ONE TO BE TO WATCH OUT FOR. It's ONE FULL OF QUIRKS. ON ONE SIDE, WE HAVE THE ALIEN QUEEN. THE BEST DANCER IN UA. MINA ASHIDO!"

Spraying her acid on the floor, Mina slid to the arena. When she reached the stairs, she did a spin jumó and landed perfectly on her feet. "Now that's an entrance," Mina said.

The crowd clapped at the exciting entrance by the pink girl. She stood out from the crowd.

"AND ON THE OTHER SIDE. THE FRENCH PRINCE OF UA. THE SPARKLING BOY FROM THE EUROPE. REMEMBER HIS NAME, YUGA AOYAMA."

As the boy stepped out into the light, his entire boy glimmered. As if the heavens were shining their light on him,

"Moi, this looks like it's going to be a wonderful day," Aoyama stated.

The two exhilarating students stood facing each other. "Sorry Aoyama, but this girl is going to beat your butt."

"I'm sorry too, my lady. But as a proud Frenchman, I am ashamed to hit a lady," Aoyama said.

"Sorry guys I'm late," Izuku said before plopping down in his seat. "What did I miss?"

"Look to your left." Izuku then saw the demolished wall that used to separate 1A and 1B. "Um, hi."

"Blame your future wife," Monoma grumbled.

"She's not my wife."

"So Deku," Ochako scotched over to him, "Where's Karen now?"

"With her family."

"Karen, you seriously gotta stop this raging lust of yours," Renzo stated.

"But your mother used to do it," Karen said.

"Kure Karla is not someone you should inspire to be," Renzo replied.

As Renzo was trying to talk sense into his sister, someone came. A family member.

"Sup nut jobs," Kashikoi Akiyama stated.

"KASHIKOI!" Both Kure Siblings ran up and hugged their half-brother. Sandwiching him with their strength.

"Ow, ow," Kashikoi groaned, "Be careful. Not everyone has that strong Kure Bodies as you guys do."

"Sorry, not sorry," Karen said.

"You're my little brother, I'm going to squish you as hard as I can," Renzo said.

"I quit, I quit," the Kure kids finally let go of their brother. He mockingly gasped for air. "Oh god, my family almost killed me."

"Suck it up," Renzo said. "What are you doing here anyway?"

"Did you not see the uniform?" Kashikoi showed off his Shiketsu uniform. "You're looking at one of the finest Shiketsu students ever. I'm here watching Inasa and making sure he doesn't do anything stupid. I was free for the moment so decided to visit my best siblings."

"Don't tell Hōkō that. He'll get jealous," Renzo stated.

"Or Niko Jr. He's very sensitive," Karen said. "Also, I'm getting married."

"Congratulations, I'll be.....I'm sorry what!"

"LOOK AT HER. ASHIDO'S DODGING ALL OF AOYAMA'S BLASTS."

Mina skied down the arena as if it was an ice rink. With her acid, the arena was melting to her will. Aoyama couldn't hit her.

His naval blast required a charge before firing. Even a low-level blast needed a few seconds of charging. With her moving around constantly, Aoyama could not hit her.

But she could hit him.

With one slide, Mina was right in front of Aoyama. Before he could react, Mina attacked.

Her whole body spun to deliver a powerful kick to Aoyama's jaw.

BAM

His body spun to the floor. Aoyama's face kissing the cement.

"WOW. WITH ONE FATAL KICK, ASHIDO HAS BEATEN AOYAMA!"

"You may be a prince, but I'm the Alien Queen," Mina said with a grim smile.

AN: So this is the first half of the round. If I did all of the first rounds in one chapter, it would take too long. Anyways, I hope you enjoy. Have a merry day and good luck to you all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 213 12
This will be another mha fanfic. I wanted to change it up, so instead of an Izuku x nejire fanfic like i've made a few times, this fanfic will eithe...
28.1K 667 14
This is a fanfiction of how My Hero Academia would turn out if Izuku Midoriya was an Esper.
46.2K 958 61
(COMPLETE) Born with a unique quirk, Midoriya Izuku strives to become a hero. ××××××× That's it. That's the synopsis.... Don't look at me like that! ...
25.3K 776 9
The hero courses are met with another day for hero studies, but this one is different. Both class A and B would be heading to a training camp that th...