Daughter of Time

By Ding_Dong_Resistance

One day Celebi returned to the forest she call home, only to find a dead baby at the foot of her shrine. Taki... More

Chapter 1: The Paradox
Chapter 2: Life in the Forest
Chapter 3: The Call of Destiny
Chapter 4: Rescue at Goldenrod City
Chapter 5: Reunited
Chapter 7: The Sorrowful Life of Maple the Vulpix
Chapter 8: I Kissed a Girl and I Liked It
Chapter 9: Dimensional Scream
Chapter 10: The First Badge
Chapter 11: The Mysterious Ice Princess
Chapter 12: Trouble in Paradise
Chapter 13: Shipwrecked
Chapter 14: Morality of Two Worlds
Chapter 15: The Fire Blast
Chapter 16: Poketopia
Chapter 17: Elliot VS. Luna May the Strongest Win!
Chapter 18: Paradox VS. Wigglytuff's Guild
Chapter 19: The Lady of Hopes and Dreams
Chapter 20: How to Date Your Pokemon

Chapter 6: Forest 37

144 5 1
By Ding_Dong_Resistance

The next day the Nurse Joy had presented the two teenagers with the four Pokemon they had given her last night. Elliot released both Chikorita and Mareep and both of them looked healty and happy. But as soon as Mareep was released he came close to Chikorita.

''Oh the love of my life! How I have missed you! How about a kiss to celebrate our reunion?'' The Chikorita lifted her nose in reponse.

''In your dream sheep boy! How many times must I tell you that I'm not interested?!'' The Mareep began to prance around the grass type Pokemon.

''Oh I bet when you were imprisoned in this cold lonely cage you were crying my name hoping that I would come to save the day and then we would officially become mates and have many eggs together!'' The Chikorita slapped the Mareep with one of her vines.

''Pervert! I will never mate with you!'' She huffed and walked away her face red with embarassment. The rest of the people watching sweat dropped at the scene.

''You have interesting Pokemon.'' Paradox commented with a raised eyebrow. Elliot just sheepishly rubbed the back of his head.

Once they stepped ourside the Pokemon Center with all four Pokemon they decided to return Splash and her mother to the river where they used to live. The way there was mostly uneventful until they reached a small house with a large fenced area.

Yesterday they had passed throught here but they hadn't paid much attention to the building. But now Paradox could see dozens of Pokemon playing in the large enclosure there was a small pond in the middle of the yard so water Pokemon could take a swim and keep their skin hydrated. There was also a smilling old man standing in front of the door of the small house. When he spotted the two trainers he began to walk toward them. ''Hey you! Young girl with the Marill!''

She was surprised to find that Splash had climbed on her head she didn't even noticed before the old man had pointed it out. She then turn to the elder and smiled nervously. ''Yes what can I do for you... Sir?''

He looked at her face as if he seemed to search for something which made her uncomfortable but then he nodded. ''I have a good feeling about you girl. So I want you to take care of this egg.'' The old man searched through his bag and gave her a Pokemon egg. It was really warm as if a miniature sun was residing inside of it and ocassionally she could feel the egg shake slightly.

''W-why are you giving me this?'' She asked flabbergasted.

''Well one day we found that an egg mysteriously appeared in our daycare we don't know how it got here.'' The girl gave him a deapdan expression.

''I'm not a child you know, I know how eggs are made.'' The old man looked abashed at the girl words.

''Sorry I'm used to dealing with ten years old. I don't really want to explain to them the birds and the bees, you know?'' Paradox wondered what birds and bees had to do with mating but she was too afraid to ask.

''Anyway we found this egg one day but the trainer this egg belong to had arleady left with his Pokemon and as far as we know he's not even in Johto anymore so there not much we can do. But when I saw your Marill I though it looked really happy and healty. So I thought you would be perfect to raise whatever Pokemon is in this egg.''

''I don't know the first thing about taking care of a egg!'' Paradox protested but the old man chuckled.

''Taking care of an egg is easy all you have to do is to keep it warm and to threat it gently as to not hurt the Pokemon inside. Even a child could do it, it's taking care of the Pokemon once it's born that will be harder.''

This old man was crazy! She didn't even knew him and he was giving her a huge responsibility as if it was nothing! Elliot putted a hand on her shoulder and smiled at me. ''It will be alright Paradox, raising a Pokemon is one of the best part of being a trainer, you can do it.''

She took a deep breath and then nodded. ''Fine I will take care of it, do you know what type of Pokemon it is?''

The old man shook his head. ''Sorry but no, I wasn't very familiar with the Pokemon that produce that egg. It came from another region so I couldn't really tell you.''

The girl was dissapointed but she nodded nonetheless. As they continue to walk toward the river she turned her attention to the Marill on her head. ''Why are you always on my head Splash?''

''I like it I can so much further ahead like this! Am I making you uncomfortable?'' Paradox smiled and shook her head.

''No It's alright you're really not that heavy. But wouldn't you rather be with your mother? You went with me to save her after all.''

''Yeah but after this we won't see each other so I thought we could be together one last time.'' The blonde nodded and felt a sadness in her heart as she realised this would be the last time they would be together.

Finally they arrived at the river. Both Elliot and Paradox smiled as the Marill and Azumarill jumped in the water and created a splash that rippled throught the water. Then the two water Pokemon resurfaced and waved at the two humans. Paradox waved back and tried hided her tears as she walked away. Seeing this Elliot smiled sympathetically. ''You did the right thing Paradox she will be much more happier with her mother.''

She only nodded too afraid that she would cry if she opened her mouth. As they walked away the Marill looked at them go sadly. She didn't know why she felt so sad, she had gotten everything she wanted right? Everything was back as it should be so why did she felt like something tore her heart?

The Azumarill put a paw on the Marill and smiled. ''Go on.'' She said encouragingly.

''Huh?'' Splash asked confused.

''You arleady miss your trainer don't you? Then you should go with her.'' The little Marill gawked at her mother.

''What? B-but what about you?'' Azumarill laughed in response.

''I will be fine. Every child need to leave the nest someday. And no matter how far away you are I will always cheer you on.'' She looked back and her mother and then at the retreating girl her heart beating wildly in her ribcage.

''What are you waiting for? Your heart already know what it wants so just listen to it Marill, or should I call you Splash?'' Finally the water mouse came to a decision. She hugged her mother one last time and began to run toward her trainer as fast as her little feet could carry her.

''Wait!'' Paradox thought she heard something but then dimissed it it was probably just the wind.

''Paradox! Wait for me!'' This time she had definetly heard it. The blonde girl turned around and saw the Marill running toward her before she could react the Pokemon jumped on her and climbed back on her head.

''Splash?! What are you doing? Don't you want to stay with your mom?'' The Marill shook her head with a smile.

''Knowing that my mother is safe is more than enough. I know we have only known each other for a day but yesterday was the best day of my life! I used to think that I was just a weak baby Pokemon. But you trusted me Paradox, despite how young I was you trusted me and you made me much stronger. I want to stay with you and become even stronger together!''

Paradox smiled as tears slid down her face. ''Oh Splash I'm so happy! I was so sad when I though I was going to lose you but I didn't say anything because I thought you would be happier with your mother.''

Elliot smiled as the girl picked her Pokemon and they hugged each others. ''Ahh, a girl and her Pokemon. A tale as old as time.'' He decided to release both of his Pokemon. The Mareep and Chikorita looked confused at the tearful reunion that was happening in front of them.

''Chika, Chika?'' Elliot heard the Pokemon say as she pointed toward Paradox and Splash.

The teen with black hairs smiled. ''It seems like Splash decided to stay with us.''

''Chikorita!'' The grass Pokemon exlaimed happily. Elliot rubbed her head and the grass Pokemon purred happily. The Mareep aproached the boy and rubbed his head against his arm. Elliot laughed and started to pet the sheep Pokemon too.

Once the happy moment ended they made their way back to Goldenrod City. Paradox looked at the egg in her arm excitedly. ''I can't wait to see what Pokemon is in there. I hope it's cute and fluffy, cute and fluffy babies are the best thing ever!'' The girl exclaimed with a large smile.

The dark hair teen rolled his eyes with a smirk. Despite having lived her entire life in a forest it seems like girls are still girls no matter how or where they were raised.

''Hey wait a minute I never asked your age! I'm sixteen by the way.'' Elliot said and the girl seemed to thing for a few seconds.

''I'm sixteen too... I think.'' she replied with a embarassed smile.

''You don't know how old you are?'' He asked incrediously.

''Well we don't really have calendars in the forest. So sometime it's kind of hard to keep track of time.'' She replied defensively.

''Okay what year were you born in then?'' He asked figuring it would be pretty easy to figure her age if they knew when she was born.

''What year was it hmm... Oh right I remember mama said she found me in 1994 so that the year I was born.'' Elliot just looked at her as if she had grown a second head.

''Umm, you know it's impossible for you to have been born in 1994 right? We're in 1986 right now.'' The girl looked at him in confusion before realisation dawned on her.

''Oh! Didn't I tell you that my mom can travel in time? I though for sure I had mentioned it.''

He looked at her in surprise. ''Are you saying you come from the future?!''

She shrugged in response. ''I guess?''

''That's so amazing what is the future like?!'' She gave another shrug in response.

''Sorry my mother was really afraid of me meeting humans for some reasons. So the only time I got to get outside the forest was when we visited prehistoric eras where humans did not exist yet.''

''Oh... That's still pretty cool.'' Once they arrived inside Goldenrod city it seemed almost silent. There were still people walking around the streets but compared to yesterday it seemed almost like a ghost town. Most people had probably stayed late to watch the Pokemon League and almost all of them were still asleep as a result.

It took them around half a hour but they managed to reach route 36. This route was a lot less straightfoward than the last one there was a lot of turns to make. They were halfway throught the route when a young boy stopped them.

''When two Pokemon trainers look each other in the eyes, it's time for a Pokemon battle!'' He exclaimed with a cocky grin. Paradox looked confused and pointed to herself the boy huffed and shook his head.

''I wasn't talking to you! Who would want to battle a girl?! I bet you only trained your Pokemon to look cute!'' Splash snarled at the boy and she was about to pounce on him but Paradox restrained her and gave a glare to the rude child.

He pointed a finger at Elliot. ''I want to battle you! You look pretty strong, so what do you say?'' The older boy sighed in resignation.

''Fine, I'll make you pay for insulting my friend. Chikorita I choose you!'' He threw a Pokeball and the small grass type appeared with a confident smirk.

''Alright a Pokemon battle! It has been too long!'' The Chikorita yelled excitedly. The kid on the other hand looked unimpressed.

''A Chikorita, really? Man you're unlucky, you had the chance to get a starter from a professor and you got the worst one.'' The Chikorita growled in response and Elliot glared at the kid.

''Chikorita is more than strong enough to beat you! So come on send your Pokemon.'' The kid scoffed in response but he sent his Pokeball only to reveal... A Rattata.

Elliot smirked and tried to contain his laugh. ''Seriously you insult my Pokemon but all you have is a Rattata?''

''My Rattata is a top percentage Rattata you will see!'' He screamed in response. ''Rattata use Bite!''

''Chikorita dodge and then use Razor Leaf!'' The rat Pokemon bit empty air as the Chikorita sucessfuly jumped away and then the rat screamed in pain as it was pelted by sharp leaves.

''Rattata use Quick Attack!'' Before Chikorita could react Rattata had disappeared from sight and she cried as she was painfully tackled to the ground. ''Alright! use Quick Attack again!'' Before she could even get up the poor grass type was once again tackled. ''Okay let's do the same thing until it's knocked out!''

Elliot growled as he saw his Pokemon take hit after hit, the rat Pokemon was just too quick. But then he took a deep breath. Trying to react to the attack was useless they needed to predict from where he would attack.

As he watch Rattata carefully he saw the rat Pokemon slightly move his eyes to the right before he disappeared. ''Chikorita! Use Poison Powder on your right!'' The grass type looked confused by the order but obeyed without question.

Just as he predicted the rodent Pokemon tried to takle Chikorita on her right side but it stopped dead in it's track when it accidentally inhaled the poison and it began to cough violently. ''Don't give it a chance to recover! Use Tackle!''

Chikorita grinned evilly and began to run as fast as she could once she was in front of it she used her momentum to slam into Rattata with all the force she could muster. The purple Pokemon was sent tumbling on it's back.. Stars began to dance in it's vision before he completely lost consciousness.

''Rattata no!'' The kid cried in shock before he returned his Pokemon in it's Pokeball. He glared at Elliot before giving him a few pokedollars. ''You will see next time you won't win so easily!'' With a huff the kid walked away toward the nearest Pokemon Center.

Elliot retrieved some Oran berries from his backpack and gave it to Chikorita who happily gulped them down.

''What a rude child, are a lot of trainer like this?'' Paradox asked as she watched the retreating form of the kid.

Elliot shook his head. ''No all of them, but you know how it is. Some kids think they're going to be the next Samuel Oak.''

''Samuel Oak? Who is that?'' She asked curiously.

''Oh right I forgot you wouldn't know. Samuel Oak used to be the Champion of the Indigo League about twenty years ago. He was probably the strongest Champion we ever had no one could beat him, not even Champions from other regions. Well after five years of being at the top he decided to retired as a Champion to continue his research on Pokemon. Now he's one of the most renown scientist in the entire world.''

''Wow he sound like an impressive person.'' Elliot could only chuckled in response. As they continued to walk Paradox began to to ask questions about the Pokemon League like what were Pokemon Gyms, who were the Elite Four and what was the role of the Champion.

''Well the Champion is basically in charge of the whole Pokemon League.'' Elliot began. ''It's a role with a lot of respect attached to it. Champions are technically not the leaders of a region but they still hold a lot of political power especially regarding anything that has to do with Pokemon.''

Paradox nodded but then a frowned formed on her lips. ''But what happen if a bad person beat the champion? Wouldn't that be really bad? That seem like a very dangerous system.''

Elliot rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. ''Well it might seem silly, but we humans hold a belief that a bad person could never truly bring out the full potential of a Pokemon. And thus far we have never been proven wrong. I don't think there ever was a Champion that was evil.''

Paradox smiled at that and in her heart she hoped that it was true.

- - - - -

Paradox looked around her eyes wide with wonder. She didn't know how the human managed it. But they were able to make nature grow inside of a building! Sure it wasn't as impressive as a real forest but it was enough to attract dozens if not hundred of bug Pokemon who happily crawled and flew around.

Elliot smiled at her. ''This is the National Park. People come here to relax and I guess a lot of Pokemon were attracted to the place too. The wild Pokemon here are very docile since most of them have been in contact with humans all their life. Once a week they hold a bug catching contest here and the trainer with the most impressive Pokemon win a Evolution Stone.''

Paradox was barely listening to Elliot rambling but she nodded once he was finished talking. ''Maybe we should stop to eat we haven't eaten in a while.'' Elliot suggested but the blonde girl shook her head in response.

''I want to find Maple as quick as possible we have lost enough time yesterday.'' But as soon as she said that a grumble came from her stomach and she blushed in embarassment.

Elliot grinned at her. ''It seem like your stomach disagree with you. Come on this is one of the best place to make a picnic. Beside we probably won't reach Forest 37 until tommorow.''

''Forest 37? That is a weird name for a forest.'' Paradox replied and Elliot chuckled.

''Technically it's called Route 37 because there used to be route there but the residents of Ecruteak City grew angry when the government destroyed nature to make a road. The residents of that town have very old traditions and believe that the gods will grow angry if they bring harm to nature you see. Since then they have stopped any attempts from the government at maintaining the road. So over the years nature reclaimed the area and now there only a forest instead of a road which make going to Ecruteak City a lot harder than it used to be. But on the bright side there a lot more Pokemon living there because of this. So anyway that's why people call it Forest 37.''

''And that's where you think Maple is?'' Paradox questioned nervously she didn't know what she would do if the boy turned out to be wrong about the location of her best friend.

Elliot nodded at her. ''There a large group of Vulpix and Ninetales living in that forest the resident of Ecruteak City call them The Watchers. They have been protecting humans from Pokemon and Pokemon from humans for decades. The residents of the city respect them a lot and give them offerings every months. It's very probable your friend is with them.''

They arrived at a table and the boy began to dig throught his backpack he retrieved two sandwiches and gave one of them to the girl but before she could take it he took it back and she looked at him with a irritated look.

''Sorry I forgot to ask but do you eat meat?'' She looked uncomfortable at the question but she answered anyway.

''Well, I never really had the heart to kill a Pokemon in the forest. But I guess if it's arleady dead I might as well not let it go to waste... You must think I'm a coward.''

Elliot shook his head. ''No, a lot of people would never be able to do... That. A lot of people buy meat in store, it's easy to forget that what you eat was a living being when you never saw the body.''

''Can we change the subject?'' Paradox responded in a small voice and Elliot nodded and they began to eat in silence. Once were done it was time to make to make their Pokemon eat. Elliot gave them food specifically made for Pokemon.

Paradox looked at the food curiously before taking one of the kibble and putting it in her mouth. As soon as she did she spit it out. ''It taste horrible! How can you make your Pokemon eat this?!''

Elliot shrugged. ''They seem to like it.'' He replied simply.

''Do you like this food Splash?'' The small water mouse gulped down the food she had in her mouth before responding.

''It taste pretty good to me. Maybe your tastebuds is just different than ours.'' Once they were done with eating Elliot returned his Pokemon in their Pokeball and Splash returned to her place atop the head of Paradox.

As they made their way toward the exit they met a lot of bugs Pokemon but none of them attacked them and only greeted them. There was even a Scyther that made both humans flinch but he only waved at them. And they returned the wave nervously in response.

As they step outside Paradox could feel a heavy wind blowing throught her hairs and she smiled. The felling of the wind reminded her of the time she would go fly with her mother. She touched the Time Flute in her pocket but then she shook her head. She probably shouldn't bother her mother this soon she needed to become independent like her mom wanted her to be.

But then she watched Elliot walked beside her and felt shame as she realised she wasn't really independent at all. She had relied on the boy heavily to get this far. He had nothing to gain by helping her and yet here he was without any hesitation he had guided her this close to the possible location of her best friend.

She had really misjudged humans. Maybe not all of them were as kind as Elliot, but if a species could produce someone like him they couldn't be so bad could they? ''Are you alright?'' She was shaken out of her thoughts by his question.

''Huh?'' She asked dumbly.

''You've been staring at me for a few minutes now. Is there something wrong?''

''You're one to talk, Looker.'' Paradox teased him and he blushed as he remembered how he had constantly looked at her when she wasn't wearing clothes.

''Oh my Arceus!'' Splash suddenly cried from atop Paradox's head. She looked at her Pokemon in concern.

''What wrong Splash?'' The water mouse pointed toward a lake.

''Is that Suicune?!'' The Marill asked in shock. Both the humans looked at where she was pointing and both of them saw the legendary water type smile at them before she ran away with grace.

Elliot was flabbergasted as Suicune disappeared from sight. ''Wow, first Celebi and now Suicune. You have a gift at attracting legendary Pokemon, Paradox.''

''That was probably just luck.'' The blonde girl replied. ''Beside meeting Celebi isn't really surprising for me seeing as she's my mom.''

The road had been surpisingly short standing in front of them was a large forest. It wasn't as impressive as Ilex Forest but it was still quite big. ''Here we are Forest 37! Are you ready?'' Elliot asked her with a excited smile. Paradox on the other hand was shaking from her nervousness. This was it after two years she would finally know why Maple had never returned.

''As ready as I'll ever be, I guess.'' She replied quietly. They stepped inside the forest and as soon as she started to hear the sound of wild Pokemon she began to feel at ease. 'This feel like home'. She hadn't realised how much she had missed the wild until she stepped inside the forest.

Elliot on the other hand looked around nervously. ''I think we're being watched.''

''Don't worry if anyone try to ambush us I'll blast them away with my Bubble Beam!'' Splash exclaimed with a confident smile. Paradox translated for the small Pokemon and Elliot gave a grateful smile to the blue mouse.

Their walk was interupted by a loud bang. All three of them looked at each other before they quickly made their way toward the sound. They found themselves in a clearing. But in that clearing they noticed that many trees had burns marks, they could also see many burn leaves in the trees and some cracks in some of the tree trunks suggesting someone had been hitting them.

Both humans jumped in fright when they saw fire come out of nowhere. But it wasn't aimed at them. Instead the ball of fire hit a tree trunk leaving a small burn mark in the process. It was soon folowed by another and another.

They carefully walked deeper in the clearing to see the Pokemon and Paradox gasped. There was a Vulpix standing there. He was panting heavily and he had bruises on his shoulders. The Vulpix then stopped spitting fire and ran as fat as he could. ''Quick Attack!'' He yelled before tackling the tree.

Both of them watched silently as the small fox began to hit the same tree over and over again, But Paradox was rooted on the spot too afraid to make any sounds. There was no mistake on who the Vulpix was. It was Maple without a doubt.

Taking all her courage in both hands Paradox tried to talk. ''M-M-Maple?'' The Pokemon ears rose in alarm and turned around to see where the voice had come from. Once he saw who it was he frozed on the spot. He had a look of pure dread upon his face and then without any warning he took off as fast as he could.

''Maple wait!'' Paradox cried before running after him. The poor Marill on her head had to take grip to not fall on the ground.

The commotion had attracted some bug types and flying types who looked curiously as the human girl chased the Vulpix she had to be careful to not step on some of the bugs as she ran. Her heart was beating wildly. Why was Maple running away from her?! Did he really hate her?

''Maple! Stop running please! Why are you doing this?!'' She screamed but the Vulpix did not responded he just continued to run as fast as he could. In her panicked state she didn't notice the branch on the ground and so it was no surprise when she tripped on it and fell on the ground face first.

The girl groaned painfully and did not move for a while. As she lift her gaze she saw her Marill looking at her with a worried gaze. ''Are you alright Splash?''

''I'm the one that should ask that!'' The blue Pokemon exclaimed while waving her arms around wildly.

''What do you think you are doing?'' A deep male voice asked suddenly. With a jump the girl looked at where the voice had come from and immediatly regretted it. There was a group of Ninetales silently glaring at her. ''We do not take kindly to humans trying to attack our pack.''

She realised that she was surrounded. ''W-wait I wasn't attacking him! I just wanted to talk!''

The leader of the pack snarled. ''Do you think we are fool? We know you're a poacher. I can even smell the Vulpix tail around your neck. You probably killed him or her to have it right? All so you could get a good luck charm? You will pay for killing one of our own for such a petty reason. Fire Blast!''

Paradox screamed in terror and she insinctively tried to cover herself with her arms. Splash placed herself in front of her trainer determined to take the hit in her place but before any of them could be hit another Pokemon jumped in front of both of them.

''Protect!'' Paradox eyes widened. This was the exact same situation as the first time she had met him. And sure enough the small Vulpix was standing in front of Paradox with a shield. The Ninetales looked confused by the turn of events.

''What is the meaning of this?! Why are you protecting the one who tried to attack you?''

Maple stood his ground defiantly despite being glared at by all the Ninetales. ''Because she didn't attack me. I'm the one that ran away! She's... She's my best friend!'' He exclaimed and Paradox felt an immense relief at his words.

''If she is your friend then why did you run away? Your story doesn't make sense.'' The Ninetales replied coldly.

''I was scared okay?! Because... Because I screwed up and I ran like a coward to avoid my mistake!'' Paradox looked at him with a perplexed look. What was he talking about? She was the one who had screwed up, was he lying to them?

''Fine! I will leave the human alone, for now. But if she cause any trouble I will kill her myself.'' With that the pack of Ninetales slowly snuck away leaving the three of them alone. Paradox let out a breath she didn't know she was holding.

''What are you doing here?! You could have been killed!'' Maple yelled and she whimpered in response.

''I came to look for you and to apologize.'' Paradox replied not meeting his eyes but if she had she would have seen him recoil at her words.

''What do you mean?! You have nothing to apologize for!'' It was her turn to look at him in shock.

''Of course I do! I kissed you without thinking of the consequences. I probably freaked you out and I can't blame you! You probably thought it was disgusting being kissed by a human.''

''Don't ever say that again!'' He yelled angrily making her whimper in fear again. ''You're the most wonderful person I ever met and I don't care that you're human. You're beautiful and even if you weren't I would still be your friend! Even if you were a Muk!''

''If that's the case then why did you never come back?!'' As soon as the words left her mouth she had a weird feeling of deja vu.

The Vulpix had a sad look in his eyes as he replied. ''Because I lied.'' He said with a defeated tone. ''And when you kissed me I realised I didn't deserved your friendship.''

''No matter what you lied about I don't care! I want my best friend back!'' Paradox cried barely containing her tears. Splash looked at the two of them and realised she was intruding in the moment so she decided to walk away as the two friends barely contained their sadness.

''You say that now Paradox but I know I have gone too far with this secret and once I explain it you will probably hate me. But that's okay because I deserve it, you deserve a better friend than me.'' Maple closed his eyes and his tails began to wave around him as if they were being moved by an invisible wind.

The tails began to form strange patterns as if they were trying to convey a message to an unknown being. Finally Maple opened his eyes and they were glowing with a mystical blue light. Soon enough his entire body was engulfed in the blue light.

Once the light vanished Maple was gone. In it's place stood another Vulpix, most humans wouldn't see the difference but Paradox could see it very easily. The rounder face, the longer eyelashes, the softer silky fur and the more gentle hazel colored eyes looking at her were all screaming the same thing.

''W-w-what?'' The girl asked completely flabbergasted.

''I am the real Maple.'' The vixen stated with a soft feminine voice.

''Y-you're a girl?! I-I kissed a...'' Paradox breathed becamed erratic and everything was turning black around her. The last thing she saw before hitting the ground was the concerned expression of the Vulpix as she yelled out her name...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 65 16
So, for any of u who are fans of the Eeveelution Squad comic series created by: EV-Zero. We bring u me and my real life friend Muskan's version of wh...
8.7K 933 25
*Being Written over 2024* The Sequel to Rowans Choice. Did it feel over?! No, of course it didn't, because it had only just begun. We've barely even...
531 4 13
There are always those who seek to contain and capture rare Pokémon-and there are those who would protect these special Pokémon from evil forces. For...
840 147 81
First Book of the Mind - Celesi Veil Trilogy A Remembrance of one's Life, or a Life of one's Remembrance, four girls from different corners of a fant...