Stepbrothers -- a BTS ff

By Jeon_mimi_0101

A story about the way a girl changed because of love... The love of her new family... Started: 24 February... More

Your profile
New School
The cafeteria incident
I'm getting married.
The Wedding
Home
Morning
School day
Bonding
The Forbidden Corridor
No!
Her brother!
Sister
Conflict
The Revenge
Tae-bear
Blood
babyjun
She woke up?
He wants you.
He didn't Stop
Break her walls
Forgive him? why?
with us.
school
What are you doing?
happy hobi day
Jungkook
๐Ÿค
Family
love you.
Detention
Family time
Real reason
Loosing control
๐Ÿฅบ
Letting Guard Down
Movie Night
Fault
๐Ÿฅณ
cops
Killed
Revenge
Saved but-
Hospital
Back home
Really leaving...
Mine!
Happy

Chocolates...

8.1K 391 65
By Jeon_mimi_0101

After school.

You were sitting on the seat by the window side in the detention classroom while yoongi was sitting next to you. Since he was supposed to wait for you to finish the punishment before going home, he decided to just take a nap in your classroom. Of course he was allowed.

After settling you and a couple of other students in their seats the teacher left the classroom, but only when the door was locked from outside.

you looked around. This was the perfect chance.

The door was locked but escaping through the window was very easy.
It was ground floor after all. You opened the window, threw your bag as well as that of your brother outside and shook him awake.

He looked at you are annoyed.

You: come on hyung! let's go!

Yoongi: what?

He groaned...

He raised his eyebrows as you called him hyung but understood because you were in disguise. you just shrugged your shoulders and walked to the window.

You: let's jump out from here.

Yoongi: what are you saying?

Other students in the class looked at them curiously and strangely. Why not? Because the jerk was hanging out a lot with a group of perfect students these past days...

you: I am not repeating. do you think I'll spend my practice time in this classroom?

yoongi: but-

you didn't listen to him and jumped out, he obviously followed and both of you walked from the site to the parking lot.

Both of you got on your bike and wore your helmets.

Yoongi: let's just hurry home. I'm tired!

He whined..

You: we aren't going home yet! Jin oppa can't know we skipped detention.

Yoongi: than where are we going?

You: you'll see.

You started the engine and drove off...

After 7 minutes, you both reached a fighting arena...

It was on the outskirts of the city...

Yoongi: what are we doing here? This place is creepy!!!

You: it's a good place for time pass...

Yoongi: what? No!

You: let's go.

You said, removing your helmet after parking the vehicle.

Yoongi: hey!

You: don't worry oppa. We're here just to have some fun... We're not fighting...

He raised his brows but still followed you...

Both of you went inside...

And there you were, among a small crowd with a fighting ring in the middle where two men were having a friendly bout. Both of you walked to some seats at the side and sat down. You were totally relaxed while yoongi was sitting straight, looking for every danger which might befall them.

You: don't worry oppa. This isn't an illegal place. And there's no alcohol or drugs... People solely come here to practice their fighting skills...and no one fights randomly here...

After Observing the surroundings more intensely, yoongi calmed down.

This seemed like an illegal occupancy because of it's location and infrastructure but it wasn't. People with battered clothes and bloody faces were actually that way because they were practicing and not fighting...

After fighting two naive men who had challenged you, Yoongi dragged you out of that place...

He  actually fell asleep in between and woke up only to find you fighting someone in the ring. It was already your second fight when he realised what was happening and started yelling for you to come outside...

Yoongi: that's enough for today. You must not hurt yourself like that..

You: oppa...

You pouted and sat behind him on the bike after wearing your helmet...

He was driving this time...

Well, he was safe driving we can say...

At a much slower pace...

You hugged him from behind. Yes, he was your brother. Now that you think about it, you really love your brothers and you can feel their love towards you too...

They took less than two months to find their place in your heart which was closed to everyone at the beginning...

It surprised even you too...

You love them all soo much...

Smiling fondly, you tightened your hold...

He too smiled...

Your trail of thoughts was cut off by screeching brakes.

Wait, you haven't reached your home yet, than...

You looked ahead and it was a small convenience store, the only shop in sight on this road.

You: oppa? 🤨

Actually, you loved calling him oppa. You've never called someone oppa before them...

It surprisingly came naturally to you...

Yoongi: let's eat some chocolates cupcake!

He said, removing his helmet, as you raised your eyebrows pleasantly surprised by the new nickname...

Yoongi: what?

He pouted and you smiled happily. Your brother is the cutest brother...

You shook your head and got down the vehicle. Walking into the store, you both straight away rushed to the chocolates' shelf and picked up every type you saw.

Paying off the bill, you came out munching on the tastiest chocolates you had eaten in a long time...

Well, both of you didn't even think of the other innocent brothers waiting at home and finished all the packets you brought...

Of course you would when you're such a chocolate lover...

The drive home was silent...

Both of you were smiling...

Reaching home, yoongi went to park the bike while you waited for him to walk in together...

You didn't want to face your Jin oppa alone after causing trouble in morning.

Well, both you and yoongi walked in happily but  your Smiles dropped on seeing the scene in front of you. All your brothers were sitting in the living room very happily enjoying their time with ice creams in their hands.

Ice cream...😳

Ice cream...yes...you want it🥺🥺🥺

Hearing you enter, everyone looked over...

You: oppa🥺🥺🥺 I want Ice cream too...🤤🤤🤤

Jin: No😏 this is your punishment!!! You both didn't wake up on time and even skipped detention...😏😏No ice cream for you😘

He knows about detention... But ice cream 😢😦😣😖🤤🤤

You: oppa🤤

Yoongi: hyung😟

Jin:😏😏😏

Hoseok:☺☺☺

Namjoon: 🧐👀🙃

Jimin: 😎😎🤭

Taehyung:🤪🤪🤪

Jungkook: 😯🤭🤭

<<<don't forget to vote angels 🥰>>>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 119 20
Just a few BTS x Reader one shots๐Ÿ’œ Mostly fluff๐Ÿ˜Š and angst๐Ÿ˜– All stories are original please dont copy ๐Ÿคง P.S. I don't do smuts๐Ÿ˜ถ I update whenever...
106K 3.7K 36
Book i~ just one kid couldn't hurt...right? COMPLETED โ€ขI do not own this stories cover art, rights to the original creatorโ€ข
8.2K 252 19
HWANG Y/N a girl born in Seoul living in a small town Jinhae parents died at the young age of 6 in an accident......... Got kidnapped and sold to a d...