Unbreakable | Klaus Mikaelson

By -Maddyy-

ON HOLD ~ A world where there's two original hybrids roaming Mystic Falls ~ ~ A world where Klaus Mikaelson d... More

CAST
Brooklyn Wolfert
Damon Salvatore
Your Humanity
The Ball
Beacon Hills
Bardo
Werecoyote
Paralysed
Void Stiles
Hello, Brooke
Mystic Falls
Elijah Mikaelson
I Love You Too
The Dinner Party
The Last Dance
The Truth
The Sacrifice
Rippahhh
Rebekah Mikaelson
Mikael
Mikaelsons Reunited
Humanity-less Brooke
I'll Always Be Here
The Five
The Hunter's Curse
The Alpha
Darling
Brother's Death
Return From The Island
I love you
New Orleans
Aconite Flower
It's Okay To Care
The Plan
Bayou Clinic
The unlinking
Tyler?
Wolf Hunt
You Can Trust Us
The Harvest
Labonair
Devinette
You're Free
The Peace Treaty
Fête des Bénédictions
Bayou Attack
Moonlight Rings
Sacrifice My Daughter
Abandoned My Daughter
Alone
Stories
Ascendant
Brothers Reunited
Lorenzo
Crescent Birthmark
Author's Note
Bonfire
PLEASE READ!

Hybrids

1.1K 19 1
By -Maddyy-

 It was Jenna's and John's funeral, I attended in the distance. I didn't get close since none of them probably wanted to see me after what I have done. I accidentally stepped on a twig, causing it to snap and I noticed Damon starting to turn around so I sped out of there before he was able to see me.

After the funeral, I finally gave in and transformed into my wolf form. I only ever transformed once before Esther has put the curse on Klaus and I. Until a few days ago, I didn't even know I was cursed, I just thought it had to have been due to me being a vampire. It felt good, being able to run wild and free again after not being able to do it for over a thousand years.

-

-

I only transformed for about a day until I turned back and found Elijah. We were in the woods, following Klaus. We finally found him laying naked on the ground in the middle of nowhere, just like I did.

Elijah threw some clothes at him as I turned my gaze to the other side, waiting for him to get dressed. "You've been busy."

"That was amazing. How long has it been?" I heard Klaus ask.

"Almost 2 days. Full moon came and went. You remained a wolf."

"I'm decent, love."

I turned my gaze back to Klaus where he has now put on his jeans. My eyes fell on his bare chest that revealed his abs. I caught myself staring for a little too long and judging by Klaus' smirk, he must have noticed me staring too.

"I can change at will then. It's good to know. I remember every single kill."

"Yes, I've been cleaning up after your little mess along the way." Elijah stated, frustrated.

"Just like old times, brother."

"Great, you've had fun. Now where are they?" I crossed my arms.

"Oh, nice to see you suddenly care about my sister again after a thousand years, Brooklyn."

"She was my best friend, Nik. I don't want her rotting away in a bloody coffin."

Elijah stepped forward. "You gave us your word, Niklaus."

Klaus continued to get changed, throwing on his long sleeved top and putting on his shoes. "What kind of brother would break his bond? Even though you both did try to kill me."

"We could have. But we didn't." Elijah said, holding up Klaus' jacket for him to put on.

"And now no one can, not even you. Relax, guys. All is forgiven."

"Where are they?" Elijah demanded.

"You need to lighten up. I'll bring you them soon enough.

-

-

"Klaus, you're back. Look who decided to come for a visit." Katherine announced, holding onto Stefan.

"You just keep popping up, don't you?" Klaus spoke sounding amused.

"I need your help." Stefan paused for a moment to look at me before turning back to Klaus. "For my brother."

"What's wrong with Damon?" I questioned, the panic evident in my voice.

"He was bit by a werewolf."

I felt my world be ripped into pieces just by those few simple words. He's dying. No. He can't be.

"Well, you're gonna have to wait a tick. You see, I have an obligation to my brother and Brooke, that requires my immediate attention."

Klaus walked away, leaving Elijah to come closer to Stefan. "You understand how important family is, or you wouldn't be here. My brother gave me his word that he would reunite me with my own."

"And so I shall."

As soon as Elijah turned around, Klaus daggered him in the heart, letting him drop to the ground as his body decayed.

"No!" I screamed, speeding over to Klaus, pushing him against the wall. "What the hell is wrong with you?! Is it so hard for you to let your siblings live their lives? They don't deserve this, Klaus. You don't deserve them."

I could see the anger building up in his eyes. Before I knew it, he flipped us over, my back now being pressed against the wall as he stood in front of me. "You do not get to tell me what I can and cannot do!"

My expression softened. "What happened Klaus, you weren't like this."

I was trying to read his emotions but he was hiding them well. For a second, I thought he was going to let go of me, but instead he snapped my neck.

-

I woke up, the pain from my neck being snapped immediately hitting me. I rubbed my neck, trying to ease the pain.

Katherine's pleading has caused me to divert my attention to her. "Aah! Aah! No. No...No. No. No."

I watched as Klaus' eyes turned yellow before he bit into her wrist. He then proceeded to bite into his own wrist and feed Katherine his blood. I came closer and all of us looked at Katherine's wrist shocked as it heeled.

"You want the cure? There it is."

Klaus' blood can cure Damon. My blood can cure Damon.

"Your blood is the cure." Stefan stated.

Klaus smirked at him. "Gotta love mother nature."

"Now." Klaus placed his hand on Stefan's shoulder, leading him away. "Let's talk, you and I."

Klaus sat down and squeezed a blade of a knife, letting the blood pour into a vial. "There it is. You want to save your brother? How about a decade-long bender? And I have big plans for you when we leave this town."

"I'm not like that anymore."

"Well that's too bad. You would have made a hell of a wing-man." He started to slowly pour the blood down the sink.

"Wait." Stefan stopped him.

"Not that's more like it. I want you to join me for a drink." Klaus smiled at him, sliding a blood bag across the counter.

Stefan took a sip of the blood as Klaus drank from his glass.

"Finish it. All of it."

Stefan looked at him warily.

"You do everything I say, and I save your brother. That's the deal."

As soon as Stefan finished the blood bag, Klaus threw him another one. "Again."

"He's not some sort of puppet for you to play with, Klaus." I stood up.

"If he wants to save his brother, then he is."

Stefan continued drinking the next bag. And the next. And the next.

He has now  finished five blood bags, he was sitting on the floor with all of them surrounding him.

"You're very cooperative. It's almost as if you're enjoying it. Klaus commented, throwing another blood bag at Stefan.

"That's enough Klaus, give him the cure." I commanded.

"Not until we make a deal. Stefan, it's your choice. You can either remain here living your life in Mystic Falls, or you can embrace what you truly are, leave town with me, and save your brother's life." He said, crouching down and offering him another blood bag.

Stefan snatched it from his grasp and began to drink vigorously.

"Stop. Let him go, I'll come with you instead." I surrendered myself.

"Oh, you're coming anyway, love."

"What are you talking about?"

"We have some catching up to do."

He went over and grabbed the vial of his blood, handing it over to Katherine. "Sweetheart. Take this over to Damon and come right back." He tried to compel her.

No, no, she's on vervain.

"You want me to leave?"

"No!" Stefan protested.

"Yes and if I were you, I'd hurry."

Katherine began to rush for the door but I stopped her before she could get out. "If you don't take this to him, you're gonna have another person to run from and trust me, when I finally do find you, you're gonna be begging for me to kill you quickly."

I saw her gulp and when I was certain she understood, I moved to the side and let her pass.

"Impressive, I actually think you managed to scare her." Klaus complimented.

I turned around and glared at him. If he wasn't keeping Stefan prisoner and all his siblings locked up, I would've left ages ago.

-

-

Klaus stood beside Elijah's coffin, looking down on him. "I suppose, brother, you've been reunited with our family."

He closed the coffin and looked at the two men standing next to him. "Put him with the others. We're leaving town tonight."

They grabbed the coffin and took it to the others, just like instructed as Klaus started to near Stefan and I.

I heard both mine and Stefan's phones buzzing. I took out my phone, Stefan his, and read out the message.

Elena - "Damon's okay. Where's Stefan?"

I ignored Elena's message, instead decided to text Damon. "I'm sorry, just know that I love you."

I sent the message and switched off my phone. 

"So, did Katerina make it in time?" Klaus asked.

"You won't be seeing her again, you know." Stefan clarified.

Klaus chuckled. "Because she's on vervain? I've been around a long time, Stefan. I rarely get played for a fool. Besides, she won't get far. You'll help me see to that."

"What is it you really want from me?"

"All will be explained it time. Once we leave this tragic little town."

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go." I stated.

"Not quite yet. I have a gift for Stefan."

He turned around and reached his hand out to a girl standing behind him. "Come here, sweetheart. Don't be afraid."

Klaus moved the girls hair away from her neck. "See, I wanna make sure you honor our deal, that you'll be of use to me."

He bit into her neck and tasted her blood before looking up at Stefan. "I could have compelled her to behave, but a real ripper enjoys the hunt."

Klaus let go of the game and she instantly started to run, screaming. Stefan sped over to her, stopping right in front of her and started to feed from her.

"This is all just a messed up game to you, isn't it?" I scoffed.

"I'm just having some fun. You should try it." He mocked me.

"Ha, you're so funny, Klaus."

As soon as we heard the girl stop struggling, we knew stefan has completely drained her.

"Now we can go." Klaus smiled at me.

-

-

We've been on the move for two months now, trying to find a werewolf pack for Klaus to turn into hybrids. Stefan barely ever talked to me, he barely even looked at me. He was still mad about how I was able to betray them and take Elijah's side. Klaus on the other hand, was a bit more chatty. However, usually I wasn't in the mood to talk to him and I just let him talk to himself.

We parked near a house in Tennessee but far enough that the owners wouldn't be able to spot the car. Klaus and I walked over to the house, stopping in front of a young woman. She turned around and gasped in shock, not hearing us approach.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." Klaus apologised in a fake American accent.

"Can I help you?"

"Yeah, our car ran out of gas a couple of miles back." He placed his hand around my waist, pulling me closer. "My girlfriend and I have been walking forever, yours is the first house we've come to so I was just hoping we could use your phone?"

The woman looked at us cautiously. "Don't you have a cell phone?"

I put on the same American accent Klaus did before answering. "Yeah, now I see why it would've been a good idea to bring a power bank." I pulled out my phone and showed it to her. "They both died a while ago now."

"I promise we're not serial killers, we just wanna use your phone." Klaus smiled.

I mentally face palmed myself. Like seriously? That's the first thing a serial killer would say.

"Sure." She sighed.

"Soo... we can come in?"

"No, I'll get the phone and I'll bring it out to you."

Klaus was now frustrated and got rid of the nice, American act, letting go of my waist. "I thought you country folks were supposed to be more trusting."

The girl started to get scared by the sudden change of accent. "I'm from Florida."

"Well, that explains it." I sped over to her, grabbing her by the neck and compelling her. "Now invite us in."

She invited us in and took us to the kitchen where another woman was cooking. She turned around and noticed Klaus and I. I was holding the girl by the nape of her neck as she cried.

"What's going on?"

Klaus smiled at her. "Please don't be alarmed. I was told Ray Sutton lives here."

"He's almost never here. He's on the road mostly."

We slowly started taking steps towards the woman. "But I expect he makes it home, once a month."

The woman didn't answer, just continued to glare at us.

"That's what I thought. Where is he now?"

The woman still didn't answer.

"If I have to make you tell me it's going to be infinetly more painful for you. Hmm." Klaus smiled.

The woman started to run so Klaus, the girl and I slowly followed. She screaming when she opened the door and Stefan was standing there.

"I love it when they run." Klaus called out.

The woman realised she had no other options so she gave in. "He's in Tulley. It's near the border. A bar called Southern Comfort. It's off Highway 41."

"Thank you my love, now." He walked over to the crying girl. "May my friend come in?"

"Yes." She sobbed.

Stefan walked in and Klaus pushed the girl to him. "Kill this one quickly." He looked the other one. "Make that one suffer. We'll be in the car."

Klaus started to leave, dragging me with him. As soon as we left, we heard the screams of the two girls.

When we got back into the car, I got in the passenger seat and faced Klaus. "Call me your girlfriend one more time and I'll rip your head off."

He ignored my glare and just smiled at me.

-

-

I walked into the bar seductively, sitting down next to Ray Sutton.

"Ray? Ray Sutton?"

"Who wants to know?" He smirked at me.

"I've spent a long time looking for you. Started in Florida, Pensacola where a guy that worked with you before directed me to two lovely women. And they led me here, to you."

His smile disappeared from his face. "I think I'll be going."

He tried to walk past me but I stepped to the right, blocking his way. "Oh come on, I just got here. Oh and let me tell you, your type is very hard to come by."

He tried to walk in the other direction but was stopped by Klaus and Stefan. "I wouldn't do that."

"Vampires."

"You're swifty swift Ray. Yes, my friends here are vampires. They compelled everybody in the bar so don't look to them for any help. I however, I'm something else, a different kind of monster. I've got some vampire, I've got some wolf." Klaus explained.

"You what?"

"A hybrid Ray. I'm both. You see I want to create more of me. Now you being the first werewolf that I've come across in many a moon, pun intended Ray! I need you to direct me to your pack. So, where can I find them Ray?"

"You can't compel me, it won't work."

Stefan scratched his head, raising his eyebrows. Klaus looked at him.

Stefan cleared his throat. "Can I get a Scotch on the rocks, please?" He asked the bartender before turning back to Ray. "Tell you what, Ray, we're gonna play a drinking game. Something I like to call truth or wolfsbane."

He pulled out a pouch of wolfsbane and crushed it with his fingers.

"Oh, this is gonna be fun." I smiled.

-

We chained Ray to the wall and threw darts dipped in wolfsbane into him.

"Ray, you can end this right now. Just tell me where you pack gathers for the full moon." Stefan told him.

"I can't"

"I know, I know. You live by code and all that, but see he's not gonna let me stop until you tell me. And I do whatever he says so, that's the way it goes around here."

I got up from my seat seeing that Ray was not giving up. I grabbed another dart, dipping it in the wolfsbane. I held the dart up to Ray's face. "Tell me where they are or the next one lands in your eye."

He looked at me, still not budging. I was about to move away to shoot the dart until I overheard someone talking to Klaus. "Hello mister Klaus. I have some more information for you. You told me to tell you if I saw anything. I saw the guys spotted Damon at the farm house."

"Well thank you Claudine. You'll just tell your friends to keep up the good work with the neighbourhood watch, heh?"

The girl left so Stefan and I both walked over to him.

"My brother still on our trail?"

"He's getting closer, I'm gonna have to deal with that."

"No, let me handle it." I offered.

"Why should I let you leave?"

"Oh come on, Klaus, you know I'll come back."

"Do I?"

"You still have your siblings locked up, so I'm kind of stuck with you for the time being."

"Ah, aren't you even having the least bit of fun?" He pointed to Ray with a big smile.

I leaned in to whisper in his ear. "You know I am."

I smirked at him before turning around and leaving the bar.

-

I heard the loud music as I approached the Salvatore house. I'm guessing they ended up throwing Elena a birthday party. I saw Damon outside, glancing at his phone. I sped over to him, stopping only inches away from his face.

He looked up at his phone and looked at me with wide eyes. "Brooke."

I opened my mouth to speak but before I could let any words out, Damon grabbed my face, pulling me towards him and smashing his lips onto mine. I returned the kiss, running my hands through his hair.

I pulled away, my eyes immediately finding his. "Damon, I'm so sorry."

I was interrupted by his lips meeting mine once again. "I already forgave you."

I looked down at my feet feeling guilty. "That's not why I'm apologising."

His silence made me look back up into his eyes again, filled with confusion. "I came here to tell you to stop following us. You're causing problems."

"With who? Klaus? Are we supposed to care what he thinks?"

"I can't leave Damon, not yet. Just leave us alone, stop tracking us down."

"But Stefan-"

"Stefan's fine. I won't let Klaus hurt him. But I can't come back until I get the Mikaelsons back."

"You can't take on Klaus, he's stronger than you, he's an original!"

I took a deep breath before speaking. "Remember when Klaus mention he hasn't seen me in over 1000 years?"

He nodded.

"That's because I knew the Mikaelsons before they were vampires. I was turned before them, I'm the first original vampire, Damon."

"Brooke?" I recognised Elena's voice calling out.

I placed my lips onto Damon's one more time, giving him a goodbye kiss, for now. "I love you, Damon."

"I love you too."

After hearing those words, I left once again, leaving my old life behind.

-

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 59 12
Azalea Montgomery is a hybrid. The first and only of her kind. what happens when her best best friend calls her to mystic falls to help him fight an...
670K 17.6K 97
She was their protector, because they were all she had. She returned to Mystic Falls solely to help them, and had every intention of leaving afterwar...
15.1K 347 23
Mystic Falls had a history that Amity Romero was unaware of in her move back to the small town. Being convinced for years by her cousin, Caroline, to...
1.6M 59.7K 109
The name of the town should've been her first hint. 'Mystic Falls' It was like she was asking for trouble. TVD S1-4 (OC ~ MJ Ruiz): Kol x OC Some m...