Legacies and Scalpels

By _cethingz_

After episode 2 x 27, Meredith was pregnant... with a baby girl... In the season 3 finale, Cecilia Leigh Grey... More

Prologue.
Chapter 1: First Day
Chapter 2: Intern Appy and Drinks
Chapter 3: Regret and Feelings
Chapter 4: The first one hurts the most....
Chapter 5: Elevators go up and down.
Chapter 6: Steal my Heart
Chapter 7: Family Dinner Party
Chapter 8: Meet Carina DeLuca
Chapter 9: Who is Sam and Revelations
Chapter 11: Dr. Fields.....
Chapter 12: An Aneurysm and a surprise...
Chapter 13: A farewell to Fields...
Chapter 14: Who's in the hospital?
A/N (Background Information)
Chapter 15: The past
Chapter 16: On the Fence
Chapter 17: Trick or Treat???
Chapter 18: Last Night....
Chapter 19: Shepherd's Rage
Chapter 20: Can things be better?
Chapter 21: Night to Rememberโš ๏ธ
Chapter 22: Thanksgiving
Chapter 23: Who's in trouble?
Chapter 24: Safety????
Chapter 25: Caught!
Chapter 26: Dinner with Amelia
Chapter 27: Talking
Chapter 28: The Shepherd Family
Chapter 29: Christmas Eve
Chapter 30: Christmas
Chapter 31: New Years
Chapter 32: A visit from an old friend...
Chapter 33: The Fallout of Bello
Chapter 34: Amends
Chapter 35: Secrets are told
Chapter 36: New Beginnings
Chapter 37: Valentines Day
Chapter 38: The bridge between us
Chapter 39: The peak of it all
Chapter 40: Permissions
Chapter 41: Traveling
Chapter 42: Paris, The city of love
Chapter 43: The Eiffel Tower
Chapter 44: Where are we going?
Chapter 45: Coming home
Chapter 46: When lies catch up to you.
Chapter 47: Andrew's Birthday
Chapter 48: Preparing for the intern test
Chapter 49: The day of the intern test
Chapter 50: The Sex trafficking case
Chapter 51: Stabs and Evaluations
Chapter 52: When they find out
Chapter 53: Grey's and Shepherd's Fury
Chapter 54: Getaway from DeLuca
Chapter 55: A Birthday with...
Chapter 56: Appendicitis or Pregnancy?
Chapter 57: Fishing Trips
Chapter 58: The intern mixer
Chapter 59: The beginning of Residency
Chapter 60: Our Anniversary
Chapter 61: Carina's Bachelorette Party
Chapter 62: Marina's Wedding
Chapter 63: The Shepherd Clan meets DeLuca
Chapter 64: Christmas again.
Chapter 65: New Years with you
Chapter 66: Returning from New York
Chapter 67: My oh my
Chapter 68: Work and Specialities
Chapter 69: The Voicemail
Chapter 70: Fields' Torment
Chapter 71: A step forward
Chapter 72: Declaring a specialty
Chapter 73: A helping hand
Chapter 74: The arrival of Hamilton
Chapter 75: Highway
Chapter 76: Shivering Baby
Chapter 77: Growing up
Chapter 78: The decision
Chapter 79: Morgan
Chapter 80: House Hunting

Chapter 10: Andrew's Hickey

493 9 8
By _cethingz_

Andrew POV...

Sneaking out of Lia's window wasn't easy... but I did it... the vibrator story was hilarious... I was changing into my scrubs and walked to where Meredith, Derek, Jo, Alex and Carina were. I said "Good morning everyone" Derek said "Morning Andrew, what cases do you have" I said "I have a little kid, with Alex" Alex said "I have Lia as my intern" I saw Derek pouted and said "Not fair I want Lia as my intern" We all laughed and Carina said "I like all the interns, it's a good group but Lia works cool under pressure, she cut all the umbilical cords of the quadruplets" Alex nodded and said "I am proud of her! My goddaughter...." Jo said "She's really good and so is Andrea Hernández, after the appy it made her stronger, I was in general since Richard took days off and she was cool under pressure" Carina laughed and looked at me and her eyes widen... "Andrea! tienes un succhiotto" My eyes widen and I remembered and said in my head LIA!!!. Alex was confused and said "What's a succhiotto" Meredith eyes widen and said "Andrew you have a hickey!" They both put my head up and look at my hickey and Carina said "Hot! Quien lo hizo tu novia?" I said "Yes as a matter of fact Carina and no you will not know her name..." Jo said "I will find out but I'm happy for you man!" Jo pager sounded and said "Damn it got to go bye!!!" Alex said ''Andrew we have a patient, now tell me about the girlfriend'' I shook my head and we went to the patient room.

There Lia and Dr. Foster were waiting outside gossiping. I had Dr. Foster as my intern today.... So I said ''Foster let me catch you up'' Kara went to me and I started ''Stacey Parkers, 11 years old, diagnose with mets on her kidneys and a tumor on her liver'' Kara nodded and said ''Im gonna take her labs'' Kara had the blood and went to the lab and I went with Alex and Lia and he said ''Andrew their mourning the lost of you...'' Lia said ''Mourning what who died?'' Alex laughed and said ''Lia... Andrew has a girlfriend whom now everyone knows he has one since the hickey she gave him to mark him'' I heard Lia snicker and look proud of her accomplishment I rolled my eyes but I enjoyed how happy it made her for people to know I was taken....

-time skip-

Karev and Lia were already scrubbed and ready to go.... While Kara and I scrubbed I heard her say ''Im gonna call you Andrew right now...'' I looked up at her and she continued ''I know your dating Lia...'' I was shocked.. was she gonna tell anyone oh god... but she continued ''She's my close friend and if you hurt her, I will hunt you down and cut your dick off... do you understand'' I was scared and nodded saying ''I would never hurt her, I like her to much....'' We finished scrubbing and headed in.

The girl lived and after we informed the family I heard Lia and Kara talking. Kara said ''He's okay....I just want you to be happy...'' I heard Lia say ''I am Kara.... Thank you for watching out for me'' Kara said ''Your welcome... if you need someone to bitch to... Im open to accept it...''' they both laugh and Kara said ''Im going to go....'' I hear her going away and before Lia got the chance to I went behind her and wrapped my arms around her and whispers ''You know leaving that hickey caused everyone to know I'm taken...'' She relaxed and said ''good... because your mine and just like I'm yours''.

Lia's POV

After the surgery Kara told me about how she Andrew's okay for me. I liked that she worried about me, but I can take care of myself. I was with Andrew, he was a lil annoyed about the hickey but I secretly knew he liked it. I was enjoying being in his arms but I heard a pager and groaned and said..''Ugh its mine....'' I kissed his cheek and went away.

I walked to Parker and he said ''Grey-Shepherd someone a surgeon is coming next week and requested you as his intern.....'' I looked confused and said ''What specialty???'' He said ''Well he is a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Yang and Dr. Pierce can explain more to you'' I nodded and headed to work.

-time skip to end of the shift-

I went home to where I found my parents, Aunt Cristina, Aunt Amelia and Aunt Maggie waiting for me in which they clapped and said ''Lia we heard!!! You're gonna be assisting a world renowned surgeon!'' I said ''I know but I never learned who it is Aunt Maggie and Aunt Cristina'' My Aunt Cristina said ''I'm so jealous!!! You get to work with Dr. Carter Fields''. I heard a name that send chills down my spine... I was afraid and angry and said ''I refuse to work with Dr. Fields!'' My parents and Aunts were shocked by my outburst and my Aunt Maggie said ''Lia he's one of the best cardiothoracic surgeons in the world!'' I was outraged and said ''I refuse to work with that overly mussed hair, gorgeous green eyes, incompetent bastard of a man'' My dad raised a brow on how I knew all of that. I said ''Pick another student, I refuse to work for him.'' I went to my room, I threw my bag across the wall and heard my phone beep, I went to my bag and saw a message saying ''Cant wait to see you Lia..... Lauren''... I froze I couldn't stop what was coming. He was coming and ruining everything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 288 42
Victoria Carolyn shepherd just turned 22 years old is about to start being an intern at one of the highest hospitals in the world called Seattle Grac...
21.9K 608 12
โ” ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Ž๐”๐“๐†๐Ž๐ˆ๐๐† ๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐‘๐ ๐…๐ˆ๐๐ƒ๐’ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐ˆ๐ ๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐•๐„ ๐‚๐Ž๐–๐Ž๐‘๐Š๐„๐‘ mark sloan x oc season 3 โ”...
14.4K 432 31
ENDING = CLIFFHANGER IM SORRY I GOT LAZY -Grey's Anatomy Fanfic ... โ€ผ๏ธMAY CONTAIN SPOILERS (s1-17/18) OF GREY'S ANATOMYโ€ผ๏ธ ... (This story takes place...
4K 159 21
When Meredith was dating Andrew, she finally started to believe in love again. After trying to stop the sex traffickers no one knows what happened to...