#𝐘𝐊𝐖𝐈𝐌⚞, 𝙢𝙞𝙮𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙞...

By -fischll

▄▄▄▄ミヤ・チネン▄▄▄▄ ❝𝙃𝙀𝙔, 𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘❞ 𝐌𝐈𝐘𝐀... More

𝐀/𝐍+𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓🔫
𝐀𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐂 | 𝟎
𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 | 𝟏
𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄 | 𝟐
𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐀 | 𝟑
𝐒𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐌𝐀𝐍 | 𝟒
𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐒 | 𝟓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 | 𝟔
𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐀𝐆𝐄 | 𝟕
𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 | 𝟖
𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐀| 𝟗
𝐀 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋 | 𝟏𝟎
𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐇! | 𝟏𝟏
𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘 | 𝟏𝟐
𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 | 𝟏𝟑
𝐌𝐘 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍 | 𝟏𝟓
𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐁𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐔𝐒 𝐓𝐄𝐀 | 𝟏𝟔
𝐋𝐈𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐃 𝐒𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐇 | 𝟏𝟕
𝐖𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐄 | 𝟏𝟖
𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 | 𝟏𝟗
𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐒 | 𝟐𝟎
𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧!
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐃𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 | 𝟐𝟏
𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋 | 𝟐𝟐
𝐋𝐔𝐗𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 | 𝟐𝟑
𝐃𝐎𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 | 𝟐𝟒
𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 | 𝟐𝟓
𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐎𝐒 | 𝟐𝟔
𝐈 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐈𝐒𝐄 | 𝟐𝟕
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 | 𝟐𝟖
𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 | 𝟐𝟗
𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐆𝐒 | happy birthday to me!
𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐓𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐄 | 𝟑𝟎
𝐒𝐄𝐗, 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐆𝐒, 𝐄𝐓𝐂. | 𝟑𝟏
𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐒 | 𝟑𝟐

𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃 𝟗 | 𝟏𝟒

1.3K 56 51
By -fischll

➥𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟒 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃 𝟗

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃 𝟗]
0:00━━━━━━━━━3:52
◅◅ ▻▻

❝ 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞, 𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐈'𝐦 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲, 𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲
𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 ❞

"GETTING LOOSER WE'RE GOING SHOPPING!"
I playfully pushed Langa into shadows car.

We were going to help Langa practice for the BEEF against Adam.
I walked toward one of the doors and got in, slamming the door shut.

"Hey! Why'd you slam the door so hard!" Shadow called out in an irritant tone.

"Geez why're you so mad." Miya breathed out, turning his head to me.

"Why do you think, huh?! Maybe because I'm sleep deprived as fuck, maybe because a certain someone decided to force me out of bed!" I irked, tick marks on my face.

"Mhm, I wonder who that certain someone is, they deserve an award for dragging your lazy ass out of bed."

I grit my teeth at Miya's remark and let out a heavy sigh, I turned to Langa, intentionally ignoring the ravennette.

"How long have you been snowboarding?" I blurted out.

The blue haired male turned to me, "Since I was 2."

"Woah, so you're like crazy good at it, all that experience kinda makes you scary."

"How?"

"Well, you're this good at skateboarding despite doing it for a few months. Imagine how good you are at snowboarding! You're practically perfect." I exclaimed, langas facial expressions said it all. He'd never realized how good he is.

"Don't listen to her, she's putting words in your head so you can overestimate your ability." Miya interjected, I scowled at his words.

"Of course you had to speak up." I sighed in defeat, "I just wanted to see him lose at something, no offense. I don't get how you can never lose."

"But I lost to you?" Langa rose a brow.

I lightly chuckled, "Really, because to me you won in every way imaginable."

"Reina-" I cut Miya off by playing your hand on his mouth.

"Now now, let's not get ahead of ourselves!" I smiled, "Tch, you know me so well."

"She's just jealous." Miya told Langa.

"So what if I am! I'm not jealous though, just happy that someone on this planet has talent!"

Langa began laughing, "You and asuka are really different. You do the same facial expressions but your words are kinda dark and rude!"

"How does he know asuka?"

"She's in the same class as me and reki."

"Oh."

"Me and that devil are really different! She got the better genes aswell." I whined.

"Wow reinas not being an egotistical brat!" Miya laughed.

"I'm not egotistical, I'm allowed to be insecure!" I huffed.

"You're really bipolar." Langa muttered.

"I wonder why~" Miya smirked, my face turned slightly red.

"What the hell are you implying!"

"Whatever you think it means." The boy shrugged.

I sat on a ramp my legs dangling off the edge, sitting there along with Miya and Shadow.
My head lay on the black haired boy's shoulder as i observed Langa who was skating.

All of a sudden, a mop of red hair ran into the skatepark, his eyes widened as he saw Langa do a trick.

"Where the hell have you been!?" Shadow exclaimed, eyeing the redhead.

I glanced at the red haired males panting form, he was out of breath from running.

"Most importantly, that just now was-"

"The Casper slide." I finished, giving langa a side glance.

"Yeah, the trick Adam did is one of the hardest tricks in freestyle skating. But we just taught him the basics, and there he is." Miya trailed off, observing langa.

Langa stopped skating for a minute and wiped the sweat from his forehead. I closed my eyes and rested on Miya's shoulders, as I opened my eyes, my gaze was fixated on a pink haired man standing by the gate, observing langa.

"Woaahh! Cherry's here!" I beamed, grabbing the attention of the 4 males.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to say that I brought him here so we can get some information on ADAM!" Reki exclaimed.

"You're making him sound like a major antag in a crime novel." I muttered.

I muffled out the voices of the others and put my hand through my hair, a pair of emerald eyes met my deep violet ones.
I tilted my head to the side,

"You look pale, did you eat yesterday?" The 13 year old asked.

I sweat dropped knowing that I forgot to eat yesterday, "No-" I answered sheepishly.

The boy flicked my forehead as if to scold me, "You shouldn't skip meals! We'll go eat later."

"Yeah, yeah." I mumbled in irritation.

In reality I was ecstatic that someone was concerned about my health, I smiled to myself and latched onto the ravennettes arm.

"WHAT A CLASSY JOINT!"
Shadow said, stepping into Joes restaurant with his hands wrapped around his the nape of his neck.

"I don't like tomatoes." Miya softly mumbled at the sight of the red fruit, his nose scrunched up, cute.

"Me too, tomatoes are icky!" I agreed, "But it's an Italian restaurant."

"Do you have any poutine?"

"Like they would! I'd like a pizza!"

"Hell yeah! Pizza is fire!"

The pink haired male face palmed at us, holding his black fan which had gold embroidery, in his hand.

"Guys, sit where you feel comfortable and don't be an embarrassment." He said, the last part was targeted at me and Miya as he eyed us suspiciously.
"Especially you too."

I furrowed my brows and stared at the pinkette, "I'm the opposite of embarrassing but whatever." I sighed sitting down beside Miya.

"No thoughts just gojou." I gushed to Miya.

"You were talking about how hot maki was a second ago, what in the bisexual-"

"They're both fine as fuck! Mappa low key needs to have their ass ate for the animations this week." I smirked, eating some of my food.

"Fruit salad, yummy yummy!" Miya sung, I snorted.

"S-stop-" I laughed out, Reki turned toward us.

"What're you guys laughing at?" He titled his head to the side.

Miya was about to answer but I covered his mouth with my hand, "Nothing really, just talking about food!" I smiled.

"What kind of food?"

"She was saying how she wanted to eat ou-" Miya began, but I covered his mouth again.

"Eat out, like at an ice creams parlor or some shit, right Miya!" I glared at the ravennette.

"Yeah." He muttered.

"You sure use a whole lot of vulgar language despite your age." Langa intertwined.

"So what if I do! It's just an unhealthy habit."

"Was she always like this?" I heard reki asking Miya.

"Yeah, she's always been like this and she has a horrible personality aswell." Miya replied, earning a glare from me.

"Wow, you love telling people how bad of a person I am." I muttered sarcastically.

"Have you guys ever raced? And who won?" Langa asked, this caught the attention of Shadow, reki, cherry and joe.

"We normally just race for fun, but I think Miya's much better." I admitted, shrugging my shoulders.

"That's because she's never serious about stuff, the only time I saw her serious was in that race with Langa." Miya said.

Cherry faced me and Langa, "Who one that race?"

"She did."

"Really that's impressive!"

"I technically didn't win but whatever." I shrugged and went back to scrolling through my phone.

Ignoring everyone else, I continued eating my meal.

"STARTING NOW, we'll be recreating how love hug works!"
Cherry informed, expecting all of us to be paying attention.

My eyes were glued to my phone, I was reading the horimiya manga (free therapy😩), tuning out the voices of the people in the room.

Suddenly, my phone vibrated with the '20% battery' icon, I switched the device off and started paying attention to what the pinkette had to say.

"Start with maximum acceleration, in the direction of travel and using a spin, do a 180 with minimal turning radius." Cherry said and started to demonstrate.

"The important part is what follows, right after the 180-"

The steady atmosphere was broken by the sound of my phone going off, I looked at the caller Id and saw my sister's name.

"I'm so sorry, I have to take this!" I apologized and walked to the door.

I accepted the call and heard a bright and cheerful voice come out of the speaker.

"Hi reina, sorry for calling you! Wait is this a good time!"

"It was a bad time, what do you want asuka?!" I grumbled in impatience.

"If you're home, open the door, I ordered some stuff from Amazon!"

"Well, I'm not home and I won't be for a few hours."

"That's too bad." I heard her sigh through the phone, "Well see ya!"

She hung up, I walked back to the restaurant and sat down beside Miya.

"-Right after the 180, you forcefully bring down the nose you lifted up, and by doing so, you still have propulsion even when going uphill." Cherry was still in his demonstration.

"And due to the sudden change in relative speed it looks like ADAM suddenly approached you." He continued, the skateboard moving toward JOE, the pinkettes arms were spread out in the same way Adam does.

"So close."

"You know..." An irk mark was painted on Joes face.

You know what-😀

"Fruity!" I mumbled, the ravennette beside me held in a snort.

"I see..."

"It's simple once you know what the magic trick is!" Miya spoke softly, the corners of his lips curving into a smile.

"However, it's not that simple in reality. To give that illusion in perception, you must always keep your opponent in front of you." Cherry stated, facing us.

"You can't shake your body at all, you can't decelerate, and you do all of it in that one instant.

"But this is the end of Love Hug, right?"

"Reki." Joe called out to the redhead, the male rose his head to look at Joe when he was met with a fist from the green haired man. The redhead immediately flinched, expecting some sort of impact against his chest.

"That was your name, right? Even if you know it, your body will still react."

"That's basic human biology! If he really did punch you then your body wouldn't have reacted faster than it did now." I shrugged.

"Reina's correct, you really are the doctors kid. It's not that easy, y'know." The green haired man agreed with me.

"Then, what can he do? We just confirmed that Adam is some amazing guy." Reki muttered, he sounded both angry and fed up.

"Yup! Adam is a crazy amazing guy if y'all were to go up against a million time he'd win every time!" I sarcastically told.

My black haired friend glared at me and kicked my ankles, "Ow, what in the sangwo-"

He cut me off before I could finish my sentence, "Your not helping!" Miya whisper-shouted.

"I'm just telling the truth, someone's gotta be blunt about this." I turned to the others, "But nevertheless, Adams just human, maybe a bit of an asshole, but that's besides the point." I breathed in,

"I'm saying that you can win if you want to, if he pulls some crazy shit just jump!"

"You're gonna encourage him!" Reki looked at Langa who had sparkles around him from just imagining him jumping over Adam.

"So what if I'm encouraging him, at least it'll be funny if does do it!" I shrugged.

3000 words

A/N

I'm WAYY too tired to be doing this rn, haven't slept properly in almost a year😋 last time I got some sleep was last week😟

Read to the end pls a good announcement😄

THANK YOU SO SO SOOO MUCH FOR 10K😀

Like wtf how-

Still kinda sad that I'm like 200th in the sk8theinfinity # even though I was one of the first books😀.

Like how am I lower than a hisoka x Adam book😟

Anyways the 10k special will be out sometime this week.

ALSO this is probably my last week on this app😋

I have school on Monday so I might end myself this weekend and I lost my uniform but like none of the uniform shops are open😀

So idk what imma do this shit is a mess, like my life🤗😩🛐😋‼️🤞😦🤍😄🍧🏹😡😏🤔
(My whole keyboard)

OOOOOJ I'm making a new book on another account details on the next chapter.

A POC OC YES YES😁🤞

I'm gonna be using neiru as the oc (all my oc's are made by clover works😦 except for this one)

Bye for now besties

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

352K 14K 29
𝗺𝗶𝗸𝗮𝘀𝗮 𝘅 𝘀𝗵𝗲/𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘆/𝗻 𝗳𝗮𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗰 -𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗍𝗈𝗎𝖼𝗁 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 3/10/21
57.1K 1.3K 21
𝗔𝗽𝘁𝗶𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲 → 𝗜𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗮 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗼𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗰𝗿𝗼𝘀𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗶...
15.5K 476 30
❝ 𝗗-𝗗𝗨𝗠𝗕𝗔𝗦𝗦, 𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨! ❞ 𖥻 𝙞𝘯 𝙬𝘩𝙞𝘤𝙝 ❜ 🛹ᵎ 》𖤐 ── y/n hates reki because he loves skateboarding . 𖥻 𝙨𝘰𝙢𝘦 𝙞𝘯...
78.1K 3K 17
-𝙖 𝙛𝙖𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙘 𝙤𝙛 𝙧𝙚𝙠𝙞 𝙠𝙮𝙖𝙣 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 -𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙖 𝙧𝙚𝙙-𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙠𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙪𝙥𝙤𝙣 𝙖 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙤...